Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2020, 05:45 PM   #16
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Good for you on the quick reply.

Now you may looking forward to your deserved orgasm if you still got the energy for it. You may cum as much as you like. But I do require a report later

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:17 PM   #17
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Good report. I think we should repeat the task but up it a bit.
Let's add a some fun to the task.

So start with your rabbit vibrator again. I like the setting with the spike at the end of the pattern, so set get it in and set it to that setting. Now don't you dare cum, leave it in till you have edged 3 times (if needed turn the vibe down to not cum). While working on the edges you may give your anal beads plug a good blowjob (or you may choose to not to, decide now before continuing to read).

Spoiler:

After the edges put the plug in, no additional lube, so you can only hope to have blown it before

Now put the thick dildo on a chair again, sit on it again, as fast and as deep you can. Repeat the sitting on it for 10 times. If you can cum from that, you have the permission to do so. If you didn't cum, put the vibe back in afterwards, kneel before the chair, and clean the dildo with a blowjob for at least 10 minutes. You may cum, but you must not stop the blowjob nor the vibe till the 10 mins are over

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:05 AM   #18
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Good for you on the quick reply.

Now you may looking forward to your deserved orgasm if you still got the energy for it. You may cum as much as you like. But I do require a report later
After my punishment my ass felt nearly empty, so I placed the medium plug back inside, the one I nearly had an anal orgasm with, and began rubbing my clit with it inside until I managed to cum. It was incredibly intense, I normally don't make much sounds but I made a little scream, and for I think ten minutes I was just able to lay down there, still plugged, coming down from it.

This whore thank Sir again for his task and his punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Good report. I think we should repeat the task but up it a bit.
Let's add a some fun to the task.

So start with your rabbit vibrator again. I like the setting with the spike at the end of the pattern, so set get it in and set it to that setting. Now don't you dare cum, leave it in till you have edged 3 times (if needed turn the vibe down to not cum). While working on the edges you may give your anal beads plug a good blowjob (or you may choose to not to, decide now before continuing to read).

Spoiler:

After the edges put the plug in, no additional lube, so you can only hope to have blown it before

Now put the thick dildo on a chair again, sit on it again, as fast and as deep you can. Repeat the sitting on it for 10 times. If you can cum from that, you have the permission to do so. If you didn't cum, put the vibe back in afterwards, kneel before the chair, and clean the dildo with a blowjob for at least 10 minutes. You may cum, but you must not stop the blowjob nor the vibe till the 10 mins are over
This is my report Sir.

First thing in the morning I inserted the rabbit vibrator in my pussy, without lube, just pulling down my pajama pants. I turned it on on the setting Sir required, and began sucking on the beads plug because I like to keep my mouth busy when I’m filled, like a proper whore. The first edge was slow to come, but when it arrived I had to turn off the vibrator down a moment not to come. The next two were quicker but I managed not to have to turn down the vibrator, and kept drooling snd sucking on the beads.
Thankfully I did, because my ass was still very raw from yesterday and it was hard ti get them inside. When I finally managed to get the plug all in my asshole felt so forced open and spread.
I prepared the dildo on the chair and slammed down on it 10 times. My pussy was wet and loose but it still burned when I bottomed out, also because of the plug taking up so much space inside me.
I didn’t come so I kneeled in front of the chair, put the vibrator back inside, and began cleaning the dildo as instructed. The vibrator and the plug together made me tense so much, and the dildo is so big so my jaw hurt as I sucked it off, cleanig it from my juices, and they were kind of salty.
At the 8th minute mark I came, but kept everything in place. The rabbit against my clit hurt because I was so sensible and it nearly made me cry, but I did’t stop until the 10 minutes mark.

Thank you so much Sir for your task.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-04-2020, 04:55 PM   #19
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Good report. Let's try something else. Pencils yet again. I see you managed 15 out of the 25. This time it's just pencils. Insert as many as you can, now over the next hour increase that number.

For every pencil you don't fit out of the 25 is ten spanks in the same spot you spanked yourself for the last dare.
This is my report Sir.

I tried again, this time without the plug.
I managed to get 10 inside immediately, my pussy was pretty loose because of my dares before, so it didn't feel too unconfortable, even if the fact they are so rigid made it very difficult to find a good way to sit and work at my computer while having them inside. Every 10 minutes I went back to my room, laying on my side with a leg up to facilitate sliding them in, and tried adding as many other pencils as my pussy could take.
I managed to get 19 inside, but I could not fit any other by the end of the hour. My pussy felt very stretched and burning, but I was also incredibly wet, and they slid out on their own when I bent over to began my spanking.
I used the wooden spatula, and spanked myself 60 times on the lower part of my butt, where I had spanked myself the other day. I still had a bit of a bruise, and now it's all red and the bruise is turning purplish again. It burns when I sit.

Thank you Sir for the punishment and the task you gave to this slut.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #20
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

I am glad you did enjoy yourself with my previous task.
Let us up the task again.
Repeat my previous task, with the following change: if you cum during the final blowjob session, you have to take the wooden spoon after the 10 Minute mark and give your clit 10 hard slaps for cumming (does not apply if you manage to cum from riding the dildo). After the (potential) beating. Repeat, but replace every number 10 with 15 (so plus 5). Repeat (20, 25, ...) until you haven't cum in the end or reached 30

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:30 PM   #21
Kawaii

Awesome thread. Do you do any dares with toothpaste or hot sauce?
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:17 AM   #22
Max1328
Account Banned

Insert your biggest plug in your asshole and take the wooden spoon. Get on all fours and pull the plug to its widest part. Hold your vibrator to your clit and edge. If the plugs slips further in, or even worse slips out, you have to try it again. You have 3 tries, if you don't succeed you have to ask for a punishment.

Lay on your back, spread your legs and pull the plug to its widest part again. This time you spank yourself with the wooden spoon. 10 spanks on each inner thigh and 10 spanks on your pussy. If the plug slips in or out you have to finish your 30 spanks and start again after. This task is complete, when you can hold the plug there, this time you have 4 tries.

This will teach you to keep your asshole open and relaxed. You can edge or hit your pussy, it doesn't matter, your asshole stays open without any sign of closing back up. Made to be stretched open by this massive plug.

You can do this dare in the morning before work. I know how much this slut likes to have her asshole stretched and stuffed while working on her PC. So this slut will keep this plug in her loose asshole the whole workday.

One of the most important things during work is to stay hydrated, so you can stay productive. Take a 0.5l plastic bottle and put it next to your PC. When you are thirsty insert the botte in your pussy first and let it stay in there for 10 minutes. Now enjoy your warm pussy water. Before you put the bottle back on your desk, lick it clean. We don't want you to make a sticky mess on your desk, right? So be usefull and clean it with your tongue.

If you don't have any suitable bottle you'll use your huge dildo to fuck yourself instead. But spread your pussy juice on your drinking bottle and lick it (after drinking the of course). The taste and the smell will remind you the whole day, what a dirty slut you are.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

kik: _Max_Dom
Telegram: MaxPower1328
Wire: max1458

https://bdsmtest.org/r/3840602
Max1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:03 AM   #23
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Something a bit different

Here is a task that is a bit different then what you have had so far.

Insert your medium plug using a bit of lube if you wish. Then put your rabbit vibe on your pussy. Pull up a pair of panties to hold everything in and then put on a pair of tight jeans and a belt. Turn the vibe to the setting that spikes at the end of the cycle and then pull the jeans fully up and tight and closed. Clasp the belt as well.

Now set a timer for 60 minutes. You are not to be wearing anything else. You may sit or lie in your home as you wish, but you may not remove the jeans or open them until the timer goes off.

For the first 30 minutes you may not cum. If you do, you will be punished. After the 30 minute mark you may cum as much as you wish.

When the timer goes off you may stop the vibe and undress and clean up. Then you are to spank your pussy 10 times for every orgasm you had in the first 30 minutes.

I look forward to reading one of your excellent reports.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:30 PM   #24
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
Insert your biggest plug in your asshole and take the wooden spoon. Get on all fours and pull the plug to its widest part. Hold your vibrator to your clit and edge. If the plugs slips further in, or even worse slips out, you have to try it again. You have 3 tries, if you don't succeed you have to ask for a punishment.

Lay on your back, spread your legs and pull the plug to its widest part again. This time you spank yourself with the wooden spoon. 10 spanks on each inner thigh and 10 spanks on your pussy. If the plug slips in or out you have to finish your 30 spanks and start again after. This task is complete, when you can hold the plug there, this time you have 4 tries.

This will teach you to keep your asshole open and relaxed. You can edge or hit your pussy, it doesn't matter, your asshole stays open without any sign of closing back up. Made to be stretched open by this massive plug.

You can do this dare in the morning before work. I know how much this slut likes to have her asshole stretched and stuffed while working on her PC. So this slut will keep this plug in her loose asshole the whole workday.

One of the most important things during work is to stay hydrated, so you can stay productive. Take a 0.5l plastic bottle and put it next to your PC. When you are thirsty insert the botte in your pussy first and let it stay in there for 10 minutes. Now enjoy your warm pussy water. Before you put the bottle back on your desk, lick it clean. We don't want you to make a sticky mess on your desk, right? So be usefull and clean it with your tongue.

If you don't have any suitable bottle you'll use your huge dildo to fuck yourself instead. But spread your pussy juice on your drinking bottle and lick it (after drinking the of course). The taste and the smell will remind you the whole day, what a dirty slut you are.
Thank you Sir, this is my report.

I began my task placing the fibrator against my clit, kept in pace with my panties, and all fours inserted the big plug halfway in, stopping at the wider part. I was afraid it was going to hurt like it did yesterday, but my hole is evidently getting accostumed to being used as a fuckhole so it didn't hurt at all. I turned in the vibrator, but after very little the plug slipped out, before I managed to edge. I placed it back in and this time as soon as I began tensing because of the vibrator, the plug slipped inside. I tried a last time, but this time too it went back inside before I could manage to edge.

I then rolled on my back, legs spread, removing the panties and the vibrator. I grabbed the wooden spoon and pulled the plug to its widest part. I never did such thing in that position, it was harder to get it out, I could see my ass stretch around it and trying to resist. I managed in the end, and when I was still spanking my inner thighs the plug slipped inside. The second time I managed to start spanking my pussy, but it slipped out. On the third try though I finally managed to keep it in place, spreading my hole wide.

Finished my task, I let the plug slip back inside and went to work on my pc.
I don't have a suitable bottle, so I fucked myself on the big dildo for 10 minutes. It wasn't hard as the last times, even if the plug is very big, and the last minutes my pussy was burning and was unconfortable, despite being so wet I was dirtying the chair.

I spread the juices on my bottle as asked and licked it clean. It tasted salty and it was warmish and pungent, and really made me feel used.

Thank you so much for the task Sir.
I await punishment for failing the first part. If I may, this whore can take pretty hard ass spankings and hasn't had an harsh one in a while, if you wish to punish her that way.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-05-2020, 03:37 PM   #25
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Here is a task that is a bit different then what you have had so far.

Insert your medium plug using a bit of lube if you wish. Then put your rabbit vibe on your pussy. Pull up a pair of panties to hold everything in and then put on a pair of tight jeans and a belt. Turn the vibe to the setting that spikes at the end of the cycle and then pull the jeans fully up and tight and closed. Clasp the belt as well.

Now set a timer for 60 minutes. You are not to be wearing anything else. You may sit or lie in your home as you wish, but you may not remove the jeans or open them until the timer goes off.

For the first 30 minutes you may not cum. If you do, you will be punished. After the 30 minute mark you may cum as much as you wish.

When the timer goes off you may stop the vibe and undress and clean up. Then you are to spank your pussy 10 times for every orgasm you had in the first 30 minutes.

I look forward to reading one of your excellent reports.
This is my report, Sir.

I placed the medium plug inside without lube, as I had gotten loose and wet already with the big plug to accomplish my previous task. I was pretty wet, but my pussy was still sore because of the big dildo, and inserted the rabbit vibrator, turned it on on the ordered setting, and wore my panties and jeans. I never had the vibrator so inescapably pressed against my clit and inside me, I had to lie down on the bed and set out a timer, and I was unable to properly stand. It was incredibly hard not to come in the first 30 minutes, I came very close twice, but managed to distract myself and not give in to it. But afterwards I came three time, the first time it was very intense, and the vibrator still against my clit hurt, and it took me a while to get close again. But the last two times were close, and in the end my legs were so weak than when I got they were trembling, and it took me five minutes to be able to walk properly again.

Thank you again for your task, Sir.

Old 08-06-2020, 03:47 AM   #26
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Excellent report

Excellent report on my task. I’m very pleased and I’m glad you were able to obey so well.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 08-06-2020, 06:27 AM   #27
Max1328
Account Banned

Good girl, I'm very satisfied with your report, nevertheless, you deserve a punishment
You are begging for an ass spanking?! Well, the ass cheeks are not a very sensitive part, it's more a funishment. But I'm generous, so start with spanking your ass with your wooden brush, 30 spanks on every cheek in the following pattern: light...hard...hard...light until you reached 30 for every cheek. Insert your biggest plug in your fuckhole between your ass cheeks, and caress those cheeks with your hand.
Can you feel how nice and warm they feel? Watch yourself in the mirror, red cheeks with a huge plug in between. I bet this view makes your pussy tingle and twitch.

That was the fun part, now comes your punishment. Sit down on the edge of your office chair, take your clothing pegs, and put them on your tits. One on each nipple and some in a horizontal line on your breasts, the rest goes on your labia. Attach the pegs on your pussy with tape to your inner thigs, so your pussy is spread open. Take your wooden spoon and spank your inner tighs 25 times hard on each side. Take your vibe, hold it to your clit, and force yourself to cum. You may think that's a relief, but trust me this just makes it worse. Directly after you come, take your big dildo and hit your sensitive clit hard with it.

Imagine a real dick is slapping on you swollen sluthole. You are not allowed to stop before you have edged. Let's see if this treatment brings you to close. After you have edged, calm a bit, take a deep breath, and relax. When you have calmed, fuck yourself with the dildo while removing the pegs of your breasts. But of course, you are not allowed to remove them by hand, you'll use the wooden spatula. You probably want to cum so bad again, but you are not allowed to until every single peg came off from your breasts.

Remove the rest of the pegs from your pussy without open them, just pull them off.
While working you stay naked from the waist below and every time your ass clench on the plug, you have to insert as many fingers as you can in your pussy. Feel how loose you have become after all these dares, does this make you proud? Pull hard on the entrance of your needy fuckhole. Feel the slight burning of the stretch, then release.
At the end of your workday, you will be even looser than you already are.

Likes: (total) power exchange, anal and pussy stretching, intelligence, trust, orgasm control, denial, bondage, petplay, inflict moderate pain, read detailed reports, to break a brats resistance

Dislikes: Ageplay (a middle is ok), Diaper, Subs who only respond with "Yes Sir"

Limits: non consensual, real blackmail, scat, full public, cutting, blood, family, kids

Old 08-06-2020, 07:37 AM   #28
ella_ella

Quote:
Good girl, I'm very satisfied with your report, nevertheless, you deserve a punishment
You are begging for an ass spanking?! Well, the ass cheeks are not a very sensitive part, it's more a funishment. But I'm generous, so start with spanking your ass with your wooden brush, 30 spanks on every cheek in the following pattern: light...hard...hard...light until you reached 30 for every cheek. Insert your biggest plug in your fuckhole between your ass cheeks, and caress those cheeks with your hand.
Can you feel how nice and warm they feel? Watch yourself in the mirror, red cheeks with a huge plug in between. I bet this view makes your pussy tingle and twitch.

That was the fun part, now comes your punishment. Sit down on the edge of your office chair, take your clothing pegs, and put them on your tits. One on each nipple and some in a horizontal line on your breasts, the rest goes on your labia. Attach the pegs on your pussy with tape to your inner thigs, so your pussy is spread open. Take your wooden spoon and spank your inner tighs 25 times hard on each side. Take your vibe, hold it to your clit, and force yourself to cum. You may think that's a relief, but trust me this just makes it worse. Directly after you come, take your big dildo and hit your sensitive clit hard with it.

Imagine a real dick is slapping on you swollen sluthole. You are not allowed to stop before you have edged. Let's see if this treatment brings you to close. After you have edged, calm a bit, take a deep breath, and relax. When you have calmed, fuck yourself with the dildo while removing the pegs of your breasts. But of course, you are not allowed to remove them by hand, you'll use the wooden spatula. You probably want to cum so bad again, but you are not allowed to until every single peg came off from your breasts.

Remove the rest of the pegs from your pussy without open them, just pull them off.
While working you stay naked from the waist below and every time your ass clench on the plug, you have to insert as many fingers as you can in your pussy. Feel how loose you have become after all these dares, does this make you proud? Pull hard on the entrance of your needy fuckhole. Feel the slight burning of the stretch, then release.
thanks for the punishment Sir,
I'll report after completing it.

I wanted just to point out that any kind of breast play is listed in my limits, in case Sir wants to add something different.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:05 AM   #29
Max1328
Account Banned

Oh, I didn't read that. That happens when you write dares at work I guess

The pegs go on your tongue then, be careful when you hit them off. This will make you drool like a bitch in heat. I also saw that clit spanking is a limit, but I assume the dildo doesn't hurt very much

Old 08-06-2020, 04:20 PM   #30
ella_ella

Quote:

Thank you Sir, here is my report.

First I kneeled over my chair, and lowered my pants and panties. I spanked using the ordered pattern, the light strikes gave me time to really feel the burn from the previous hard ones, and by the end my ass stinged a lot. I inserted the plug, by now I can easily take the big one witout problem, I felt a bit proud of that. I went to check myself on the mirror, and my sit spot was indeed pretty red, and the base of the plug looked great between my cheeks, keeping them a bit spread.
I went back to the chair, and sat on the edge. I placed the pegs on my labia to keep my pussy spread, taping them to the inside of my tights. I never did the taping thing, it felt so spread and odd, but the pegs didn't hurt, probably because I was too turned on to notice. I placed two pegs on my tongue, that was a first too. I was expecting it to hurt a lot, but it hurt just on the beginning, and after not long I found myself drooling pitifully allover my cleavage.
I spanked the inside of my thighs with the spoon. It was a really stingy intense pain, but it didn't leave marks. Still, where I spanked still hurts a bit, so probably tomorrow there may be bruises.
After I turned on the vibe and pressed it against my clit. It took very little for me to come, and I nearly slipped down from the chair.
So I used the big dildo now. My clit was very sensible, and hitting it hurt in a stingy intense way, but after some hits tension began to build up anyway, and I wasn't expecting to be able to edge, even if it took a while.
I placed the dildo on the chair and sat on it, letting it slid inside my pussy. Despite all the times I used it it still hurts when it bottoms out, makes my pussy burn. The plug filling me up together with it made it feel nice tough.
I used the spoon to swat away the pegs. It took several of tries, and this time it hurt quite a bit. I kept riding the dildo while I did that, and when I removed the pegs on my pussy pulling them, suddenly my labia began to feel a ache, like the pegs were still there.
I stopped riding the dildo when i was done with all the pegs, and staid naked from the bottom down the rest of the day. I caught myself clenching around the plug four times, and the first three I could only put three fingers inside, trying to spread them, but the fourth time I was able to put four fingers inside.
This slut's pussy is starting to becoming suitably loose, thank you so much for your punishment, Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk