Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-06-2020, 03:59 AM   #16
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I'm really happy you liked it. Every time you do it try to slowly increase the difficulty.

Next time you can replace rubber bands by sewing thread.

And for dropping the glass of water you need a forfeit. Maybe no cumming until you succeed this task.
I will do, ooh yes okay I didnt think of that.

ooh okay that gives a bit more incentive to succeed, thankyou for the forfeit
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 04:56 AM   #17
SordidSimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I need to improve and will do this every day, hopefully improving my planks and my nipple pain tolerance! thanks!
Thanks for doing my dare! I'm glad you "liked" it.
SordidSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 05:25 PM   #18
SordidSimon

Squats on a dildo could be fun. If you can come from penetration, I’d suggest trying to edge that way before breaking. The pain in your legs will make the quitting easier. If you can’t edge that way, maybe say 1 full squat = 5 seconds with a vibe, see if you can earn your edges.
SordidSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 02:42 AM   #19
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Quote:
I did this just after waking up, I normally go to the toilet first thing in the morning so I already needed a piss. I've never done yoga before so I followed a half hour yoga tutorial on YouTube. I put the video on and, already wanting to give up and go to the toilet, I began to follow the tutorial. At first the relaxingness of yoga helped me to focus and the urge to pee mostly disappeared, however after some positions requiring me to open my hips up and some rocking back and forth actions the urge quickly rose again and by about 20 minutes in I was shaking I needed to pee so much. However I kept it in for the last 10 minutes and was so relieved when I could finally go to the toilet. Thankyou for this I found it really exciting and it was nice to try yoga, even though I did nearly have to give myself a golden shower. I'll try and do this every morning when I wake up!
Glad you enjoyed it. A daily report on how your daily exercises go would be good.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #20
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SordidSimon View Post
Squats on a dildo could be fun. If you can come from penetration, I’d suggest trying to edge that way before breaking. The pain in your legs will make the quitting easier. If you can’t edge that way, maybe say 1 full squat = 5 seconds with a vibe, see if you can earn your edges.
This was really fun, I did this last night and did 50 and boy I’m feeling it this morning my butt and leg muscles are reallyyy sore. Ive never managed to come through penetration alone so I had 4 mins 10 secs with a vibe and edged about 3 times, the vibe against my clit also made me clench my butt and leg muscles only making me sorer, this was really cool, thanks!
Old 08-08-2020, 07:40 AM   #21
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Glad you enjoyed it. A daily report on how your daily exercises go would be good.
I just naked yoga again, went out for lunch and drank 1.5L of Pepsi, by the time I came home It was about 3 hours later and I busting to go to the toilet so thought it would be a good time to do this. I followed a YouTube video but I was only about 7 minutes in and there was no way I could hold it for the rest of the time, I got into some sort of backward downward dog position, not sure what the backwards name is, but it was a good position to give myself a golden shower, I had a nice long piss letting it run all over me, before starting the tutorial again and continuing to do my yoga session above my puddle of piss on the floor. I have continued with everyone elses dares aswell, and although my muscles are really sore from the amount of sqauts and other exercises im suddenly doing, its great to get my exercises in this way im enjoying it!
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 03:39 PM   #22
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I just naked yoga again, went out for lunch and drank 1.5L of Pepsi, by the time I came home It was about 3 hours later and I busting to go to the toilet so thought it would be a good time to do this. I followed a YouTube video but I was only about 7 minutes in and there was no way I could hold it for the rest of the time, I got into some sort of backward downward dog position, not sure what the backwards name is, but it was a good position to give myself a golden shower, I had a nice long piss letting it run all over me, before starting the tutorial again and continuing to do my yoga session above my puddle of piss on the floor. I have continued with everyone elses dares aswell, and although my muscles are really sore from the amount of sqauts and other exercises im suddenly doing, its great to get my exercises in this way im enjoying it!

Are you feeling you're making any progress or should we keep taking you? Seriously though let us know of your progress I'm invested now

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:04 PM   #23
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Are you feeling you're making any progress or should we keep taking you? Seriously though let us know of your progress I'm invested now
I mean im only on day 3 so I haven't noticed much progress but its keeping me entertained and its making it more exciting to do than just regular exercise so im hoping after a few more days I'll start to notice a difference and see the progress
Old 08-09-2020, 04:44 AM   #24
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I mean im only on day 3 so I haven't noticed much progress but its keeping me entertained and its making it more exciting to do than just regular exercise so im hoping after a few more days I'll start to notice a difference and see the progress
Yes of course I didn't mean right away.

I won't add more exercises as it seems you had enough

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:40 AM   #25
Theredness42

Default The swimming pool

When you go to the pool next, I want you to wear the most revealing bikini you own. If it isn't considered revealing, buy one. Post a link of the bikini or something similar in your report.
Half way through your swim, go to your bag and the toilet, put a butt plug in (larger the better here - you don't want it falling out). Then go back to your swim.
After you're done, you must get fully changed in the change room (not the shower partitions), bikini and all. I wouldn't let anyone see you bending over, they may see your friend!
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:42 AM   #26
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Yes of course I didn't mean right away.

I won't add more exercises as it seems you had enough
if you do have anymore I will do them! I can't fit them all in on the same day everyday so I was thinking about rotating them all anyway, do a few one day do the rest the next etc
Old 08-10-2020, 09:13 AM   #27
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
When you go to the pool next, I want you to wear the most revealing bikini you own. If it isn't considered revealing, buy one. Post a link of the bikini or something similar in your report.
Half way through your swim, go to your bag and the toilet, put a butt plug in (larger the better here - you don't want it falling out). Then go back to your swim.
After you're done, you must get fully changed in the change room (not the shower partitions), bikini and all. I wouldn't let anyone see you bending over, they may see your friend!
I completed this today when I went to the pool! I wore this bikini https://www.amazon.co.uk/TiaoBug-G-S...2&sr=8-70&th=1 I don't normally wear bikinis and I was tempted to get another g string one that was more revealing as I thought I might as well go all out but then the buttplug would have definitly been seen so I settled for that one. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first as I never wear them but I got used to it. I put the a medium butt plug in and carried on swimming for just over half an hour, it was pretty uncomfortable and I felt myself clenching my arse cheeks to make sure it didnt come out. im fairly sure the base of the buttplug was visible through the material but I carried on swimming hoping if I was fast enough no one would really be able to tell. Getting changed was also an experience, I never get changed in the public bit and always go in to my own cubicle but I got dry and took the bikini top off, there were about 5 other people hanging around, 2 were also getting changed which made me feel a bit better and the other 3 I think were just waiting for the person they had come with to come out of their cubicles. I put my bra on and then tried to work out the best direction to stand in so no one would see my plug, dropped my bikini bottoms and grabbed my towel to fully dry my pussy and thighs and then wrapped the towel around me while I bent over to pull my underwear on. I dropped the towel down as I pulled on a playsuit and packed my stuff up into my bag and left, taking the butt plug out when I got home. I can't be sure but im fairly certain two people who were standing around saw my plug through my underwear as I was pulling on my jumpsuit but I didnt stick around to check. thanks for the dare, it was fun!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 08-18-2020, 05:40 AM   #28
Theredness42

Default Yay 4 you!

Quote:
I completed this today when I went to the pool! I wore this bikini https://www.amazon.co.uk/TiaoBug-G-S...2&sr=8-70&th=1 I don't normally wear bikinis and I was tempted to get another g string one that was more revealing as I thought I might as well go all out but then the buttplug would have definitly been seen so I settled for that one. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first as I never wear them but I got used to it. I put the a medium butt plug in and carried on swimming for just over half an hour, it was pretty uncomfortable and I felt myself clenching my arse cheeks to make sure it didnt come out. im fairly sure the base of the buttplug was visible through the material but I carried on swimming hoping if I was fast enough no one would really be able to tell. Getting changed was also an experience, I never get changed in the public bit and always go in to my own cubicle but I got dry and took the bikini top off, there were about 5 other people hanging around, 2 were also getting changed which made me feel a bit better and the other 3 I think were just waiting for the person they had come with to come out of their cubicles. I put my bra on and then tried to work out the best direction to stand in so no one would see my plug, dropped my bikini bottoms and grabbed my towel to fully dry my pussy and thighs and then wrapped the towel around me while I bent over to pull my underwear on. I dropped the towel down as I pulled on a playsuit and packed my stuff up into my bag and left, taking the butt plug out when I got home. I can't be sure but im fairly certain two people who were standing around saw my plug through my underwear as I was pulling on my jumpsuit but I didnt stick around to check. thanks for the dare, it was fun!

Great report, hope you enjoyed it
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:52 AM   #29
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Hi there - this is a great thread!

I think you should go running in the skimpiest outfit you dare, and something you could take off easily. You should run at least 5k in total. Half-way through you need to find a quiet spot and get naked to do these floor exercises:

50 jumping jacks
12 burpees
20 crunches
10 full press-ups
Plank for 30 seconds
Rest and edge for 1 minute

Try to do three rounds of that, then get dressed and run home.
When you get home you should immediately strip naked and use your wand vibrator to edge before taking a cold shower.

To fit with your overall regime I think all your showers from now on should be cold, at least until the end of the month.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:16 AM   #30
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Hi there - this is a great thread!

I think you should go running in the skimpiest outfit you dare, and something you could take off easily. You should run at least 5k in total. Half-way through you need to find a quiet spot and get naked to do these floor exercises:

50 jumping jacks
12 burpees
20 crunches
10 full press-ups
Plank for 30 seconds
Rest and edge for 1 minute

Try to do three rounds of that, then get dressed and run home.
When you get home you should immediately strip naked and use your wand vibrator to edge before taking a cold shower.

To fit with your overall regime I think all your showers from now on should be cold, at least until the end of the month.
Thankyou! It’s been raining all day today but it’s meant to be dry tomorrow so I’ll do it tomorrow and report back

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, exercise control, gym, hidden public, swim