Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-01-2020, 03:02 PM   #1
KindMistress

Default Pull, horsie, pull [cbt]

FIRST OF ALL: DON'T DO ANYTHING UNSAFE! IF AT ANY POINT YOU THINK THERE'S THE SLIGHTEST RISK OF AN INJURY, STOP IMMEDIATELY. I've done this with subs before and I know it can be done safely, BUT PLEASE USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND STAY SAFE!

Hello, pets! Today, you will by my obedient, hard-working horsie. And what do obedient, hard-working horsies do the best? That's right, they pull heavy loads.

Step 1: Prepare your load
This step is up to you and the stuff you have around and can use. I don't care if it's the weights you work out with or a box of books or whatever, as long as it's at least 10 kilograms/20 pounds. The heavier, the more pleased I'll be, of course, but stay safe.

Step 2: Plan your route
This is up to your living arrangments. Plan a path around the place you live you are comfortable with. The longer it is, the more you'll please me, but keep in mind once you commit to a path, there's no going back and you MUST finish it. 5m/16ft minimum.

Step 3: Harness
You will prepare a very special kind of harness for me. Tie one end of a rope to your load so that it can be pulled. Get naked and tie the other end around your poor balls. Leave around 30cm/1ft between your balls and the load.

Step 4: Pull, horsie, pull!
Get on your knees and pull! Make sure to travel the whole route just like you planned, no matter how many breaks you have to take. I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt. A lot. But you will bear it for me like the good boy you are, won't you, horsie?

Step 5: Report
After you're done, write and post a report in this thread.

Looking forward to hearing your reports, my good horsies! And once again, STAY SAFE!!!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me

Last edited by KindMistress; 12-01-2020 at 03:15 PM.
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-01-2020, 04:15 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Report

When I looked around my room I couldn't find much that was both heavy and attachable to my balls. But after some thinking, I found the perfect object that I can make as heavy as I like. It's a wicker laundry basket with handles on the side. With my dirty clothing in the and added weight of a drill case and some cast iron frying pans, I decided it was heavy enough to burden my balls. So with a string that has a clips on both ends, I looped and clipped one end to my balls, strung the string through the handle of the basket and clipped the other end back to my balls. Total length is about 25 cm.

I had planned a route of about 6 meters in my room without shortcuts. Before I started dragging the basket the whole route, I tested whether I could actually drag it. And I could, so I decided to add a little more to the excitement of doing the dare. I locked on my collar and attached my handcuffs to the collar. I placed the keys to both items at the end of the route so once I locked my hands, I have forced myself to drag the weight behind me all the way without the possibility of detaching the basket from my balls. (I know this can be dangerous but I felt I took enough precaution.)

With the basket weighing about 15 kg, I dragged it behind me towards the finish. I had misjudged one corner that I had to take. I could easily take the turn but the basket behind me got stuck on the corner which meant that I had to drag a multitude of the 15 kg to get it around the corner. So instead of doing this, I went straight first and hugs (humped) the wall to get the basket as far as possible past the corner. Then I turned around the corner and luckily the basket wasn't stuck on the corner anymore. After this corner, it was a straight line towards the keys where I freed myself from both the handcuffs and the basket.

I like this dare (obvious because why else did I do it?). Instead of the wicker laundry basket, I imagined myself dragging a plate where people could place things on to transport to other people. For instance a trash bag that needs to be thrown away in a trash container, or pots and pans with food for dinner guests.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 12-01-2020, 10:18 PM   #3
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For my load, I ended up settling on a carton of water bottles weighing about 25 pounds. I placed it in my laundry basket, which had convenient handles at around ball crawling height I could tie to. Unfourtuantly, this made for a rather large load, so I didn't have many options for a route I could do without risk of getting stuck. My only option was a straight line from my bedroom wall to front door; about 30 feet. I was to start with the basket touching the wall, touch my nose to the door, then turn around and touch my nose to the starting wall, for a total distance of about 60 feet.

Unfourtuantly for me, I did my initial tieing in my usual floor play spot, about 10 feet away from the starting line. Since I hadn't started yet, I considered using my hands to help move into position, but in the end decided to consider it a practice run, so I would have the option of chickening out before starting if it was too much. Of course, I still needed to use my hands for the final foot or so in order to push the load all the way up to the starting wall.

The first leg (30' to the door) was uneventful; I went at a slow but steady face with a totally manageable tug on my unit. I did discover that "crawling" was not a particuarly effective method. Instead, I would move my arms and legs forward, then pull my butt, balls, and load; so really the pull on my balls was on and off. I knew from past experience, however, that you don't actually want to fully "rest" and release tension in this kind of situation, so even on the off beat, where my balls stayed stationary, I kept a solid tension on the rope.

The problems started when I reached the door and had to turn around. Right before the door was a section of tiling (unlike the rest of my route which was carpeted). It was small enough that the load didn't leave the carpet, but crawling on tile is not as comfy as crawling on carpet.

The real problem, however, was turning around. As I mentioned at the beginning, my only option for a route was a straight line, and that included not having room to make a proper turn around loop. Instead, I head to just turn myself around and retrace my steps. Initially, my concern was how the load itself would turn around. This turned out to be a non issue, when I started pulling, it just turned around without issue; and didn't even take that much force to do so.

The actual problem was once it was turned around, and I had to start properly pulling it. I had lost tension on my balls when I was turning around, which meant that when I started pulling again, my balls *hurt*. Every few pulls, my instincts would get the better of my, and I would let myself loose tension. Every time after loosing tension, it was a struggle to start the next pull. It wasn't even so much that it hurt (it did; but I am a masochist, and routinely inflict worse on myself for fun, although generally avoiding cbt), It was more the mental barrier to starting to pull and feeling the resistance on my balls.

By the last 10 feet or so, every pull ended up in me loosing tension, causing a very slow end to journey.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 06:53 AM   #4
denon12
getDare Devil

So I prepared by load using a set of weights I attach usually to my dumbbells. I tied a rope around the weights, using 2 X 5k, 2x 2.5kg and 2x 1kg. So 17kg in total.

Next I prepared a route. I felt like a pathetic slut this morning wanting to please. I started in my kitchen and travelled to my lounge, about 10 metres in total but also includes 4 steps out of the kitchen into the hallway. (I regret this plan).

I tied the other end of the rope around my balls, firstly separating them and then wrapped round both for secureness. There was about 30cm slack as requested.

I started in the kitchen, got on my hands and knees and began to pull the weights. The first few metres were tricky, the floor is hard so the weights skidded nicely but it was hard on my knees and obviously my balls. As I got up the steps I felt the weights drag my balls to the ground causing me excruciating pain. On the top step the weights refused to climb up and I had to do a little horsey jump to drag them up! Ouch!

Once up the stairs I was on the carpet..nicer on my knees but harsher on my balls, much more of a drag!! As I was heading round the corner the weights got stuck. I had to readjust 4 times to shimmy them around the corner. Each time dragging my balls away from.my body!

After about 5 minutes I had finally dragged these weights to the lounge and to my finishing line. I collapsed in relief and released my bruised balls!

Thank you for a fabulous dare

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:58 AM   #5
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
When I looked around my room I couldn't find much that was both heavy and attachable to my balls. But after some thinking, I found the perfect object that I can make as heavy as I like. It's a wicker laundry basket with handles on the side. With my dirty clothing in the and added weight of a drill case and some cast iron frying pans, I decided it was heavy enough to burden my balls. So with a string that has a clips on both ends, I looped and clipped one end to my balls, strung the string through the handle of the basket and clipped the other end back to my balls. Total length is about 25 cm.

I had planned a route of about 6 meters in my room without shortcuts. Before I started dragging the basket the whole route, I tested whether I could actually drag it. And I could, so I decided to add a little more to the excitement of doing the dare. I locked on my collar and attached my handcuffs to the collar. I placed the keys to both items at the end of the route so once I locked my hands, I have forced myself to drag the weight behind me all the way without the possibility of detaching the basket from my balls. (I know this can be dangerous but I felt I took enough precaution.)

With the basket weighing about 15 kg, I dragged it behind me towards the finish. I had misjudged one corner that I had to take. I could easily take the turn but the basket behind me got stuck on the corner which meant that I had to drag a multitude of the 15 kg to get it around the corner. So instead of doing this, I went straight first and hugs (humped) the wall to get the basket as far as possible past the corner. Then I turned around the corner and luckily the basket wasn't stuck on the corner anymore. After this corner, it was a straight line towards the keys where I freed myself from both the handcuffs and the basket.

I like this dare (obvious because why else did I do it?). Instead of the wicker laundry basket, I imagined myself dragging a plate where people could place things on to transport to other people. For instance a trash bag that needs to be thrown away in a trash container, or pots and pans with food for dinner guests.
Good boy! I like the touch with cuffing your hands so that you would be forced to finish!

I actually considered writing a warning about turns in my original post, looks like I should have. Corners can be tricky!

Too bad I wasn't there, otherwise I could've sat in the basket and whip you to go faster Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
For my load, I ended up settling on a carton of water bottles weighing about 25 pounds. I placed it in my laundry basket, which had convenient handles at around ball crawling height I could tie to. Unfourtuantly, this made for a rather large load, so I didn't have many options for a route I could do without risk of getting stuck. My only option was a straight line from my bedroom wall to front door; about 30 feet. I was to start with the basket touching the wall, touch my nose to the door, then turn around and touch my nose to the starting wall, for a total distance of about 60 feet.

Unfourtuantly for me, I did my initial tieing in my usual floor play spot, about 10 feet away from the starting line. Since I hadn't started yet, I considered using my hands to help move into position, but in the end decided to consider it a practice run, so I would have the option of chickening out before starting if it was too much. Of course, I still needed to use my hands for the final foot or so in order to push the load all the way up to the starting wall.

The first leg (30' to the door) was uneventful; I went at a slow but steady face with a totally manageable tug on my unit. I did discover that "crawling" was not a particuarly effective method. Instead, I would move my arms and legs forward, then pull my butt, balls, and load; so really the pull on my balls was on and off. I knew from past experience, however, that you don't actually want to fully "rest" and release tension in this kind of situation, so even on the off beat, where my balls stayed stationary, I kept a solid tension on the rope.

The problems started when I reached the door and had to turn around. Right before the door was a section of tiling (unlike the rest of my route which was carpeted). It was small enough that the load didn't leave the carpet, but crawling on tile is not as comfy as crawling on carpet.

The real problem, however, was turning around. As I mentioned at the beginning, my only option for a route was a straight line, and that included not having room to make a proper turn around loop. Instead, I head to just turn myself around and retrace my steps. Initially, my concern was how the load itself would turn around. This turned out to be a non issue, when I started pulling, it just turned around without issue; and didn't even take that much force to do so.

The actual problem was once it was turned around, and I had to start properly pulling it. I had lost tension on my balls when I was turning around, which meant that when I started pulling again, my balls *hurt*. Every few pulls, my instincts would get the better of my, and I would let myself loose tension. Every time after loosing tension, it was a struggle to start the next pull. It wasn't even so much that it hurt (it did; but I am a masochist, and routinely inflict worse on myself for fun, although generally avoiding cbt), It was more the mental barrier to starting to pull and feeling the resistance on my balls.

By the last 10 feet or so, every pull ended up in me loosing tension, causing a very slow end to journey.
Sixty feet is a lot! You sure know how to please! Those last couple of feet sound excruciating, losing tension and having to fight the rope all over with each step! I wish I was there to taunt you and laugh at you! You did great, just like the good boy you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denon12 View Post
So I prepared by load using a set of weights I attach usually to my dumbbells. I tied a rope around the weights, using 2 X 5k, 2x 2.5kg and 2x 1kg. So 17kg in total.

Next I prepared a route. I felt like a pathetic slut this morning wanting to please. I started in my kitchen and travelled to my lounge, about 10 metres in total but also includes 4 steps out of the kitchen into the hallway. (I regret this plan).

I tied the other end of the rope around my balls, firstly separating them and then wrapped round both for secureness. There was about 30cm slack as requested.

I started in the kitchen, got on my hands and knees and began to pull the weights. The first few metres were tricky, the floor is hard so the weights skidded nicely but it was hard on my knees and obviously my balls. As I got up the steps I felt the weights drag my balls to the ground causing me excruciating pain. On the top step the weights refused to climb up and I had to do a little horsey jump to drag them up! Ouch!

Once up the stairs I was on the carpet..nicer on my knees but harsher on my balls, much more of a drag!! As I was heading round the corner the weights got stuck. I had to readjust 4 times to shimmy them around the corner. Each time dragging my balls away from.my body!

After about 5 minutes I had finally dragged these weights to the lounge and to my finishing line. I collapsed in relief and released my bruised balls!

Thank you for a fabulous dare
Fully loaded horsie climbing stairs! Aww, too bad I didn't get to see it. Good boy, I'm very pleased with how you did!

Gosh, so many good horsies hurting their balls for me! You guys are great!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-06-2020, 11:31 AM   #6
disturbedice

I looked around my room and only found a couple of books to use as a wheight. I havent really wheighed them but they should have been around 10 kg. I used a bag to put them into and tied the back by its handles to my balls.

Sadly i dont have too much room in my own room so i needed to make like 4 turnarounds in my own room to get a good distance. Each turnaround adding another 2 metres or so. Altogether i walked like 8 metres withthe weight pulling behind me. The floor was hardwood so nothing not alot of drag. Sadly i couldnt use a longer or other route since my roomates were home.

I have to say this wasnt as painfull or hard as i thought it would be and because my time was running short so i couldnt repeat it with more wheights. But i totally love the idea and will surely repeat this dare as soon as i find the time for it. If you have any suggestions on how to make it more painfull or punishing im open for suggestions. Thanks for posting the idea.

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Toys: Pishock remote shock-collar, chastity cage, ballgag
disturbedice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 01:05 PM   #7
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedice View Post
I looked around my room and only found a couple of books to use as a wheight. I havent really wheighed them but they should have been around 10 kg. I used a bag to put them into and tied the back by its handles to my balls.

Sadly i dont have too much room in my own room so i needed to make like 4 turnarounds in my own room to get a good distance. Each turnaround adding another 2 metres or so. Altogether i walked like 8 metres withthe weight pulling behind me. The floor was hardwood so nothing not alot of drag. Sadly i couldnt use a longer or other route since my roomates were home.

I have to say this wasnt as painfull or hard as i thought it would be and because my time was running short so i couldnt repeat it with more wheights. But i totally love the idea and will surely repeat this dare as soon as i find the time for it. If you have any suggestions on how to make it more painfull or punishing im open for suggestions. Thanks for posting the idea.
Good boy! You did great with the little space you had in your room. I was a little sad to read it wasn't too painful, it would really please me if you tried again with more weight and made those balls hurt for me.

Old 12-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #8
disturbedice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindMistress View Post
Good boy! You did great with the little space you had in your room. I was a little sad to read it wasn't too painful, it would really please me if you tried again with more weight and made those balls hurt for me.
I surely will if you want me to. Do you have tips to make it more painfull other than adding only wheights?

Kinks: Bondage(especially shibari), dom/sub play, impact play, feet, orgasm denial/control, chastity, facesitting, rule setting, punishments, humiliation, cbt/ballbusting, breathplay and counting as i am still experimenting.

Limits: Illegal things, Permanent damage, Full public, stuff involving friends & family, facepics, scat, and anything blood.

Toys: Pishock remote shock-collar, chastity cage, ballgag
disturbedice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:00 AM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedice View Post
Do you have tips to make it more painfull other than adding only wheights?
Really? You can't think of any way to make this more difficult for yourself?

It kinda appeals to me - if only 'cause Kindmistress phrases the setup so beautifully and seems to enjoy the reports - so i have been thinking it over. I'm not in a position where it's very easy for me to do, so that has kinda been fantasising and thinking up ways to make it more awkward/painful/humiliating.

Let's start with the load shall we?
  • Obviously, you can just make it heavyier.
  • But, actually, friction probably matters more than weight. Have a think about what you 'want' to pull and over what. A plastic box on a polished laminate floor is probably going to be a whole different experience to a rough sack pulled over carpet for example. Can you wrap your 'load' in an old shirt or something to make it drag more perhaps? Or put it on one of those non slip mats maybe, how would that work?
  • Or how about trying to find something that is just more awkward to drag and likely to do annoying things as you do? A bottle that will roll around maybe? A bag or box filled so there are various bits sticking out to get caught on things?

And the route?
  • Rooms with carpet are going to be harder than rooms with floorboards, but there is a lot you can do with furnature to just make things more interesting. Like just laying out the furnature to make a nice serpantine route around the room rather than simply crawling from one side to the other.
  • Can you just go further? Do a couple more 'laps' of the course you have set yourself? There and back again maybe?
  • Putting chairs on the inside of corners so you have to go a little wider and take care not to get caught? A chicane perhaps?
  • Put a broom handle or something in the way so you have to crawl over it and drag the load over it?
  • How about a coffee table or something that you can't crawl under, and have to get right down on your belly and wriggle?
  • What about going up/down some stairs like denon12 did?
  • Some clothes or a plastic bag placed in positions where they are likely to get caught? So you have to tear through the plastic bag maybe?
  • A duvet or something secured so there is one patch where it's really hard?
  • How about a lap or two around your garden or somewhere? (don't get caught now )

And you can just add other stuff to make the whole thing harder.
  • Maybe get dressed up in some stupid sissy outfit and body writing for the occasion?
  • A big old plug in your bum?
  • How about some bondage to make crawling harder? Or, even better, locking yourself in so you can't reach your balls to untie everything and have to crawl to the other end where the key is? (Top marks RiskyFlame for that idea)
  • An nice enema before you start to help with time 'pressure' maybe? Some marshmallows, soap and/or bannana up there should have your guts cramping nicely.
  • A dildo that you have to carry in your mouth? Or a condom full of piss instead that might burst if you bite down in pain?
  • Cover your balls with numbing cream thoroughly before you start? This might sound like it will make it easier...but i have a feeling that sensation will change as the numbing cream wears off.
  • Do some other CBT tasks so your balls are already sore before you even start?
  • Just add in extra 'tasks' to do, like some clothespeg zippers on your nipples/inner thighs at the start that will pull off as you crawl away? Or maybe a dildo in an awkward to reach place that will need to be deepthroated?

There is loads of potential here and, as you can tell, it's a bit of a shame i won't easily be in a position myself to experiment with it.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 12-07-2020, 02:09 PM   #10
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Really? You can't think of any way to make this more difficult for yourself?

It kinda appeals to me - if only 'cause Kindmistress phrases the setup so beautifully and seems to enjoy the reports - so i have been thinking it over. I'm not in a position where it's very easy for me to do, so that has kinda been fantasising and thinking up ways to make it more awkward/painful/humiliating.

Let's start with the load shall we?
  • Obviously, you can just make it heavyier.
  • But, actually, friction probably matters more than weight. Have a think about what you 'want' to pull and over what. A plastic box on a polished laminate floor is probably going to be a whole different experience to a rough sack pulled over carpet for example. Can you wrap your 'load' in an old shirt or something to make it drag more perhaps? Or put it on one of those non slip mats maybe, how would that work?
  • Or how about trying to find something that is just more awkward to drag and likely to do annoying things as you do? A bottle that will roll around maybe? A bag or box filled so there are various bits sticking out to get caught on things?

And the route?
  • Rooms with carpet are going to be harder than rooms with floorboards, but there is a lot you can do with furnature to just make things more interesting. Like just laying out the furnature to make a nice serpantine route around the room rather than simply crawling from one side to the other.
  • Can you just go further? Do a couple more 'laps' of the course you have set yourself? There and back again maybe?
  • Putting chairs on the inside of corners so you have to go a little wider and take care not to get caught? A chicane perhaps?
  • Put a broom handle or something in the way so you have to crawl over it and drag the load over it?
  • How about a coffee table or something that you can't crawl under, and have to get right down on your belly and wriggle?
  • What about going up/down some stairs like denon12 did?
  • Some clothes or a plastic bag placed in positions where they are likely to get caught? So you have to tear through the plastic bag maybe?
  • A duvet or something secured so there is one patch where it's really hard?
  • How about a lap or two around your garden or somewhere? (don't get caught now )

And you can just add other stuff to make the whole thing harder.
  • Maybe get dressed up in some stupid sissy outfit and body writing for the occasion?
  • A big old plug in your bum?
  • How about some bondage to make crawling harder? Or, even better, locking yourself in so you can't reach your balls to untie everything and have to crawl to the other end where the key is? (Top marks RiskyFlame for that idea)
  • An nice enema before you start to help with time 'pressure' maybe? Some marshmallows, soap and/or bannana up there should have your guts cramping nicely.
  • A dildo that you have to carry in your mouth? Or a condom full of piss instead that might burst if you bite down in pain?
  • Cover your balls with numbing cream thoroughly before you start? This might sound like it will make it easier...but i have a feeling that sensation will change as the numbing cream wears off.
  • Do some other CBT tasks so your balls are already sore before you even start?
  • Just add in extra 'tasks' to do, like some clothespeg zippers on your nipples/inner thighs at the start that will pull off as you crawl away? Or maybe a dildo in an awkward to reach place that will need to be deepthroated?

There is loads of potential here and, as you can tell, it's a bit of a shame i won't easily be in a position myself to experiment with it.
Wow, so many great ideas! Excellent job, silverdarknight! You really put a lot of thought into that!

Old 12-07-2020, 08:32 PM   #11
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

I’m thinking about doing this when I have a chance and nobody is home. I may also add the handcuffs so I NEED to finish as well as some of the other extra hard things silver mentioned.. Perhaps I’ll do a few practice laps in my room.
Old 12-13-2020, 02:44 PM   #12
Slave_bjorn

I'm really looking forward to do this dare within a few days. Hope you don't mind a question first, about step 3. Is it ok to tie the load to a parachute ballstretcher?

Quote:
FIRST OF ALL: DON'T DO ANYTHING UNSAFE! IF AT ANY POINT YOU THINK THERE'S THE SLIGHTEST RISK OF AN INJURY, STOP IMMEDIATELY. I've done this with subs before and I know it can be done safely, BUT PLEASE USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT AND STAY SAFE!

Hello, pets! Today, you will by my obedient, hard-working horsie. And what do obedient, hard-working horsies do the best? That's right, they pull heavy loads.

Step 1: Prepare your load
This step is up to you and the stuff you have around and can use. I don't care if it's the weights you work out with or a box of books or whatever, as long as it's at least 10 kilograms/20 pounds. The heavier, the more pleased I'll be, of course, but stay safe.

Step 2: Plan your route
This is up to your living arrangments. Plan a path around the place you live you are comfortable with. The longer it is, the more you'll please me, but keep in mind once you commit to a path, there's no going back and you MUST finish it. 5m/16ft minimum.

Step 3: Harness
You will prepare a very special kind of harness for me. Tie one end of a rope to your load so that it can be pulled. Get naked and tie the other end around your poor balls. Leave around 30cm/1ft between your balls and the load.

Step 4: Pull, horsie, pull!
Get on your knees and pull! Make sure to travel the whole route just like you planned, no matter how many breaks you have to take. I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt. A lot. But you will bear it for me like the good boy you are, won't you, horsie?

Step 5: Report
After you're done, write and post a report in this thread.

Looking forward to hearing your reports, my good horsies! And once again, STAY SAFE!!!

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 01:33 AM   #13
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_bjorn View Post
I'm really looking forward to do this dare within a few days. Hope you don't mind a question first, about step 3. Is it ok to tie the load to a parachute ballstretcher?
Is it safe?
Will it hurt?

If you replied yes and yes, then it's okay.

Looking forward to your report!

The following user says Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-14-2020, 03:24 AM   #14
Slave_bjorn

Quote:
Is it safe?
Will it hurt?

If you replied yes and yes, then it's okay.

Looking forward to your report!
Thank you Mistress! The answer is yes to both questions.

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:17 AM   #15
knightridermanc

Wow, this was such a good dare - and with some good ideas for enhancing it. I got hard and came twice just planning it and then was so horny while doing it and hurting my balls. Here is my report:

I was lucky enough to be alone for a whole day so could plan and execute this dare without having to worry about being caught. I live in quite a big house so could do a long route over different surfaces and up the stairs. For my load I used exercize weights and tied a loop around five 2kg weights. I liked the idea of coating cock and balls in deep heat, so i massaged that in before starting. My cock head was certainly smarting quickly, but it took a little longer for my balls to 'glow', so I gave them 10 strokes with my belt once they were tied. I have a large padlock which fits round the base of my ball sac, but my balls can't pass through it, so I left the key at the end of my circuit upstairs. Also as suggested I added a dildo to the task, so stuffed the pestle of the kitchen pestle and mortar up my arse. So stripped naked, butt-plugged, I attached a short length of chain to the padlock, looped it through the five weights, attached the loose end back to the padlock, then locked it in place round my balls. My route started in my back yard, across paving slabs to the backdoor. Hard on the knees and a satisfying scraping and rattling sound of the weights dragging across the paving. Maybe the neighbours heard and looked out! Its a step up to go in the back door, and the weights got stuck under the sill, so I had to arch upwards on all 4's to get them over. That really hurt my balls, as they were suspending 10kg - I have only managed 4kg before. I then went through tiled floors of utility and kitchen and wooden floors for the dining room and lounge. Its about a 60 foot circuit, which I took slowly, enjoying the tug on my balls, which were now properly smarting from the deep heat. Every so often I had to push the makeshift dildo firmly inside me! Now I had to drag the weights up a flight of carpetted stairs - about twenty treads. That was really hard because going up each tread, the full 10kg was pulling on my balls. I had to stop a few times to let the pain ebb away! Once on the landing I visited each bedroom, dragging the weight across carpet. I had made some obstacles with tight turns which meant the weights kept getting snagged as I negotiated the four bedrooms. Finally I made it to the Master Bedroom and the key to the padlock so i could finally free my balls. The journey took me 45 minutes. Next time I think I will add a piss jeopardy - I will drink 4 pints of water about an hour before and clamp my foreskin with a bulldog clip, so if i do piss, my cock will fill up with pee. I will have to hope that if it bursts, I am on the hard floors downstairs, not the carpets! Also I will take the dildo out of my arse and put it in my mouth when I start the stairs.

Thankyou for a great dare, Mistress!

Kik me for instant strip knightxyx
knightridermanc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to knightridermanc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt