Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2017, 01:00 AM   #16
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleBitch View Post
How many times should I edge and should I orgasm afterwards? Should I repeat something out loud while I edge?
Thank you for contacting my patent decision making service.

Please edge 7 times, you may then orgasm..

Whilst you edge you should repeat the phrase "I'm a very naughty edging slut, with a throbbing wet pussy"

Enjoy! Thank you for your custom, please call again...
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:09 AM   #17
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizgirl458 View Post
What should i wear to bed?
How should i shower?
how should i be punished today?
what should i wear tomorrow?
how should i hurt my udders?
Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service, i'm sorry you had to hold so long for a reply, your post is important to me

Tonight you should wear just a pair of black lace panties and a dab of perfume.

You should be punished, give yourself 50 spanks on each ass cheek with a large wooden spoon, don't spare yourself, those cheeks should be bright red afterwards.

Tomorrow you should wear your tightest top and shortest skirt, a cute lace bra, but no panties. Cleavage promotion is compulsory.

You should hurt those udders by applying as many clothes pins as you can, don't forget to clamp your nipples. Leave them on for 30 minutes. Then make a tack bra and wear that for 30 minutes, ensuring it is nice and tight.

Do please call again.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #18
TheLittleBitch
Account Banned

Thank you for replying. I am now in denial so will do your edges but can't orgasm. I will repeat what you stated above.

I'd also like to write some lines to remind myself that I'm in denial and that I'll always feel desperate for release. If you could think of something for me to write, that would be amazing. And how many lines should I write?

Thank you. I love the detail you put into your replies! X

Likes: Bondage. Humiliation. Dehumanization. Hidden public.
Dis: Lines. Food. Pissing. Anal. Mild pain.
Limits: scat, piss drinking, relatives, photos.
TheLittleBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #19
Alicia0407

I'm going for a date with a guy from work tomorrow.

What should I wear?

Dislikes: Pee / Diapers / Exposure
Alicia0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:46 PM   #20
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleBitch View Post
Thank you for replying. I am now in denial so will do your edges but can't orgasm. I will repeat what you stated above.

I'd also like to write some lines to remind myself that I'm in denial and that I'll always feel desperate for release. If you could think of something for me to write, that would be amazing. And how many lines should I write?

Thank you. I love the detail you put into your replies! X
Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service and thank you for your customer comments, it's always nice to receive positive feedback.

You will write 100 lines. You should use the following text "Horny wet sluts like me must not cum, despite our hot throbbing wet pussies, no matter how much we crave release"

I'd like to see these lines, please upload the evidence to your album.

Thank you for your custom, please call again soon
Old 05-26-2017, 12:06 AM   #21
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia0407 View Post
I'm going for a date with a guy from work tomorrow.

What should I wear?
Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service, your message is important to me.

Mixing work and pleasure sounds like a recipe for disaster to me, but hey you didn't come to me for relationship advice.

Well I think it's time to shock Mr Work Guy, he's seen you in your work attire, so let's ramp things up a level or two.

Firstly let's go classic black, entirely. Black lace bra and black lace thong. The top should be tight fitting and show off your pert curves. The skirt tightly fitted to accentuate your cute firm ass and short enough to give a glimpse of your firm thighs. Feel free to layer up on the top half and peel them off as the date progresses. Just be careful of mixing too many shades of black.

Shoes, please don't be obvious and wear heels, you need to be able to walk, not stumble around catching your heels in dips and holes and cracks when you've had a drink or five. So think something cute, flat and comfortable, don't rule out boots or Converse. You want him to be looking at your cute face, not at your feet.....

Please take a pic of your chosen outfit and upload it to your album.

Thank you for contacting my patent decision making service, please do enjoy your date.
Old 05-26-2017, 01:10 AM   #22
Alicia0407

You're such a sweetheart. Thank you for being considerate about the heels, it's true that they would be uncomfortable. Uploaded my outfit, I went with a bit of colours 'coz I'm more of a colorful person, hope that's okay

Dislikes: Pee / Diapers / Exposure
Alicia0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 01:15 AM   #23
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia0407 View Post
You're such a sweetheart. Thank you for being considerate about the heels, it's true that they would be uncomfortable. Uploaded my outfit, I went with a bit of colours 'coz I'm more of a colorful person, hope that's okay
You're most welcome, thank you for your positive feedback. I look forward to viewing your outfit, do please call again, PM me if you'd like to keep any future dilemma private.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:56 AM   #24
Jaded_

Should I ask you for a vaporub, toothpaste, or edging dare? (or all of the above?)
Jaded_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 05:00 AM   #25
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded_ View Post
Should I ask you for a vaporub, toothpaste, or edging dare? (or all of the above?)

Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service, your message is important to me

Please re-do the last dare I sent you via pm, but this time cover your nipples and clit with vaporub and ensure that you edge 10 times afterwards by humping the item of your choice.

Enjoy and please do call again!
Old 05-29-2017, 02:35 PM   #26
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

How many times should I spank myself and what should I do for my Corner time afterwards?
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 07:27 PM   #27
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
How many times should I spank myself and what should I do for my Corner time afterwards?

Thanks for contacting my patent decision making service, your message is important to me.

100 times.

Get a coin and hold it against he wall with your nose for the entire period, re-start your corner time if you drop it, whilst being naked and wearing a collar.

Enjoy!
Old 05-30-2017, 04:27 PM   #28
Mrose24

How many times should I spank myself and should I do it with a wooden spoon or plastic hairbrush?
Mrose24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:32 PM   #29
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

80 spanks with the spoon.

Make them count, don't spare yourself..

Please call again
Old 05-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #30
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

Hello, I am supposed to listen to a diaper hypnosis file (wetting/ incontinence) file but I can't decide. What file should I listen to?

<3Happily not in control of my orgasms<3
cupcake112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk