Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-10-2016, 12:35 PM   #31
afriendfromafar22

Default Dare

Oh my God this sounds amazing. Anyone want pics? I'm gonna try this out, let me know on kik afriendfromafar22
afriendfromafar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:51 PM   #32
Sammy.abc123

Finally got diapers but I'm a little nervous to try
Old 02-25-2016, 04:51 PM   #33
babysammy

i really like this
starting it now
ill let you know how it goes
babysammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 06:47 PM   #34
Samovar

This sounds amazing!.. Been looking for a good dare to try diapers will definitely be trying this over the weekend

31/m from Liverpool,UK - Femboy and total sub, especially turned on by humiliation, socks, fantasy and WS. Kik me your most humiliating or kinkiest dares... Very few limits and always looking for new ideas!
Samovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 07:16 PM   #35
babysammy

I'm on day 3 of this dare and i have class tomorrow

I'm screwed
babysammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:44 AM   #36
stinkybutt

I'm going to try this tomorrow...I can't wait
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:45 PM   #37
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Well I hope all of you that are trying this will keep us updated on your progress or blog your experience.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:58 AM   #38
madeapuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Well I hope all of you that are trying this will keep us updated on your progress or blog your experience.
Well. bbob told me that if I had any more accidents I would have to do this dare. Looks like I'm doing it soon as my diapers arrive. I was naughty last night and made my pull-up leak after several accidents. Second night in a row I have wet my bed. I could really do with a morning poop too, but I have to hold it for another hour and 5 minutes unless I want to go in my pull-up/pants.

I'll let you all know when I am starting. Hoping my diapers arrive by next week.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 03:02 PM   #39
madeapuddle

Going to start this dare tonight. Used random.org/dice to roll 3 die: Got 6, 4, 5. Ugh. It''s going to be a rough journey. Hopefully I can be finished by next week.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
Old 07-26-2016, 09:48 PM   #40
madeapuddle

Well, Punishment is done, and Diaper Time is underway.

I don't usually enjoy messing, but this one was all right since I haven't done it in so long. I haven't pooped all day because I figured my diapers would be arriving today and they did. So I have had fleeting urges that have come and gone all day.

My first roll was a 6, so I had to mess. An hour before hand I drank about a liter of water to help the bladder/bowels get moving. I honestly didn't figure I'd be able to have a mess accident so I planned to have a wetting one instead. I did follow up the water with a suppository though, the fleet glycerin kind. I bad horrible cramps at first and was regretting doing it... then it gradually went away and it about 20 minutes it had dissolved and I felt ok.

20 minutes after that and I could feel the pressure mounting... I held on once and it went away. 5 minutes later it came back strong and I felt my bowels begin to open a bit. I also noted that I now needed to pee, which added to the torment. This time the urge did not go away, but intensified. About 3 minutes of that and I couldn't take it anymore and began to fill my underwear with warm, wet, soft poop. I was passing gas while was happening. I also couldn't help but release a little pee as well, which wet my underwear and dampened my shorts, leaving a wet patch. But I wasn't done yet. Just as I had finished peeing my bowels spasmed again, and I finished my load into my pants.

It was quite a bit. I could feel the weight and warmth in my undies, and reaching back, I could feel it had gone through somewhat to my shorts. Which I was mortified about cause I kind of like these shorts and didn't want to ruin them with poop. I felt so naughty and little and I know I was blushing red at completely filling my pants cause my face felt hot. But I couldn't change yet like I usually would after deciding to have a mess accident.

My next roll was a 4, so I had to write "I am a baby and I need potty training" 40 times cause of the x 10 rule. I probably should have written it 40 more times though, because about 15 lines in, my need to pee got a lot worse. I was laying on my stomach on the floor writing the lines and I guess that was putting extra pressure on my bladder. I was fidgeting and wiggling around because the load in my undies was getting cold and uncomfortable, and now my need to pee had my squirmy and unable to focus on writing. By 20 lines my pace had crawled as my hand began to cramp, and my bladder began to spasm as badly as my bowels had before. Funny how these things work together! You can probably guess what happened next.

25 lines in, I lost control. I peed my pants and soaked the carpet. So now I had soaked pants and a lumpy, cold poop in my undies that was slowly trickling down my buttcrack and onto my balls. A few lines later and I had to poop again, so let it go into my already wet, poopy pants. I felt like a total baby and each line I write just jabbed it in a little more for me... It's totally true, I am a baby and need potty training.

After that, I cleaned up and got thickly diapered in a bambino bianco diaper. My next roll was a 5, so that means I am facing the next 30 hours in diapers. However, I am going to go ahead and extend that to 36 or else I'd have to get up and change in the middle of the night. So might as well spend 2 nights diapered, I deserve that for wetting and messing myself and making a mess. How I will do after the 36 hours... I have no idea, but I need to be done by next week ideally.

Wish me luck! I confess that I have already wet my diaper while writing this... talking about the experience made my bladder very angry! But this is why I am diapered cause I don't hold it well enough. Wish me luck all! Will keep you all updated. I can provide proof I wrote the lines if desired. You would get to see my horrible, childish handwriting with notes in the margins indicating when I had accidents while writing.

Last edited by madeapuddle; 07-26-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:09 AM   #41
madeapuddle

Well that was a good night! No leaks in bed, but since I haven't been properly diapered in ages, I didn't quite put it on high enough or tight enough last night before sleeping. So this morning when I got out of bed, I had some leaks out of the back of my leg gather. Oops. Just a little wet trail to clean, no biggie; in a fresh diaper now for the day- 9 hours down and 27 to go.

Old 07-27-2016, 09:56 AM   #42
madeapuddle

This batch of diapers is messed up. Aborting dare. Cannot complete.

Old 07-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #43
GDJones

Default What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post
This batch of diapers is messed up. Aborting dare. Cannot complete.
What's wrong with your diapers? Do they all leak or something, I was really liking your reports so far.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:42 PM   #44
romans116
Account Banned

Default Sweet dare

Getting some diapers tommorow and going to use these on this dare! SO EXCITED
romans116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:49 AM   #45
madeapuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJones View Post
What's wrong with your diapers? Do they all leak or something, I was really liking your reports so far.
Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, pee, spanking, toilet