Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
iluvhanesbriefs

Send a message via AIM to iluvhanesbriefs Send a message via Yahoo to iluvhanesbriefs
Default (For boys!) Tighty whities dare

Hello all! This is my first post here, and hoping it's a good one for all of you.

I've been in this sort of scene for a while, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. This one is for the boys.

Here's the dare - let's see how many of you make it to the end:

1) Go to the nearest Walmart/Target/local equivalent and purchase a 5/6/7-pack of generic white fly-front briefs, preferably Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. If you live outside the US, I'm sure there's a brand that makes cheap, white, fly-front briefs in your area. Remember that fly-front is different from y-front, so don't get any Jockeys. This has to be done at a store and not online so that everyone can see what it is you're buying.

2) If you've done that - are you ready for the long haul? Well, buy another 5/6/7-pack from the same store. Get both packs at the same time if necessary. Why? You're getting rid of all your other underwear. Boxers, boxer-briefs, thongs, panties, whatever. Donate them to charity, throw them out, cut them into little pieces. Just lose them. You are replacing your entire underwear supply with tighty whities. If you already only wear tighty whities, congratulations! You can skip this step.

3) Proof time! Take a picture of your underwear drawer now filled with tighty whities, and take a picture of yourself in your new tighty whities (face not necessary, though that would add to the shame). If this site allows picture posting, post these two pictures here (I'm not sure if that's allowed yet - first post!). Otherwise, PM me, and I'll give you my email to send these pictures to.

4) The jog. Time to show everyone that you wear tighty whities. At some point during daylight hours (let's say 9 am to 6 pm), go for a run in your neighborhood, wearing just your tighty whities. You can add a t-shirt and sneakers - the former if there's a public decency law, the latter so you don't get bloody feet. But your tighty whities have to be firmly exposed, so make sure the t-shirt is short and tight. You can jog around your neighborhood, or apartment complex, or your local park, just make it visible, and at a time of day when everyone will see you.

5) After two weeks (the time it'll take to wear all of your new pairs of undies), post again here to say how it's felt to wear tighty whities for this long. Whether you like it, whether it turns you on, and whether you're willing to go on a permanent dare and switch completely to tighty whities.

I look forward to hearing your responses, dare-ees!
iluvhanesbriefs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to iluvhanesbriefs for this post:
Old 07-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

I maybe might possibly do this.

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
iluvhanesbriefs

Send a message via AIM to iluvhanesbriefs Send a message via Yahoo to iluvhanesbriefs

What would turn your "maybe might possibly" into a "will definitely"?
Old 08-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #4
iluvhanesbriefs

Has anyone actually done this dare? If you haven't, what would it take for you to do it?
Old 08-11-2013, 03:42 AM   #5
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvhanesbriefs View Post
Has anyone actually done this dare? If you haven't, what would it take for you to do it?
Mo' money. And commitment issues... =/ Haha

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 04:25 AM   #6
sharknight

Have you tried doing this? LOL, I'd much rather buy myself a good dinner than waste my money buying underwear for a dare. And permanent? No, I'm out.
sharknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:08 AM   #7
goodlilsub

it is against the law to go out in your underwear where i live

dislikes: anal (but will obey if women says to)

Limitsiss,poo, permanent, face

Maam, ]This Boy is a member of the Male Slave Contest being run by Kmdumo
goodlilsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
Stickyundies

Yeah i have to agree with the person above me. The only way i would run around outside in my underwear is at night.

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #9
iluvhanesbriefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan429 View Post
Mo' money. And commitment issues... =/ Haha
Briefs are not expensive. You can get a 7-pack of FTL tighty whities from Wal-Mart for $8, or Hanes for $6. That's less than a dollar per pair.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
iluvhanesbriefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyundies View Post
Yeah i have to agree with the person above me. The only way i would run around outside in my underwear is at night.
Then run around in them at night. Or just skip that step of the dare.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:53 AM   #11
BadWolf1

it is too long and complicated and no one would throw all of his undies!
BadWolf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadWolf1 View Post
it is too long and complicated and no one would throw all of his undies!
I agree with badwolf, you probably aren't going to get people to throw out all there underwear.
Since I like dares involving tighty whities, try just giving a dare to do in them. Such as the jog you mentioned. That's something I'd be up for, but not the whole dare you listed.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
iluvhanesbriefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I agree with badwolf, you probably aren't going to get people to throw out all there underwear.
Since I like dares involving tighty whities, try just giving a dare to do in them. Such as the jog you mentioned. That's something I'd be up for, but not the whole dare you listed.
I did break it down into parts - you can pick and choose which parts of the dare you're able to do.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #14
iluvhanesbriefs

So has anyone done any part of this dare yet?
Old 08-19-2013, 12:48 PM   #15
LadyShiloh

I'd love to see the pics of any part of this dare. Tightie whities are a turn on. Especially the ribbed ones. Mmmmmm, delicious!
I'm a Mistress. Not a submissive, so don't think I'm going on my knees for you or anyone else. I own my husband/slave. I have what I need. Now I'm watching for what I may want. If it's you, I'll tell you.
LadyShiloh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
briefs, tighty whities