Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
sciencegal

Default Pet Play Task

A few months back, I created/adapted a task for Mr. Devious to help explore his submissive curiosities. Since we have the new forum sections, I decided to post it here for anyone curious to try out pet play. I've done my best to generalize it for people who do not have an anal hook, and for those who do not enjoy anal. I hope you enjoy.

Concept
This combines pet play, a little bit of pain, and a little predicament play. I’ll go over the setup for someone who doesn’t have access to so many wonderful toys There will we 2 options for setup, one involving creating/using an anal hook and collar. The second will use pegs attached to your genitals.

Transformation
Option 1: Anal Hook
You will need to create an anal hook from some rope or string and a plastic hanger (unless you’re lucky enough to have one, then just use that ). You snap the hanger off at the top of the triangle, so that you’re left with just the hook as one piece and a triangle (the body of the hanger) as the other piece. You then take the hook and attach some string to it. Duct tape the string on, making sure to cover the end so it doesn’t scratch you. Tug on it to make sure it’s secure. Now you have a hook with rope attached, this will be your anal hook. (You can also use an umbrella handle I’ve been told, but I’ve never tried it)

Next you’ll need to find an assortment of things, like 50 clothespins/marshmallows/pretzels, or something that (you want to get a decent amount of items to make it more challenging later). You’ll want them to be small so they can be picked up and put in a bowl with your mouth. Scatter these items around your room and place a bowl in the corner.

Now comes the transformation. A good pet wears a collar. If you don’t have a collar, you can use a belt; you just need it to be secure around your neck, but it also needs to not choke you if it’s tugged on (always be safe). Get on all fours next and remain there for the rest of the task.

Now that your collar is on and you’re in proper position, we’ll attach the hook. Insert the tip of the hook in your ass and push it in a few inches. You won’t be able to get that much in of the homemade hook, but you need to make sure it’s in securely so it can be tugged on. For an added bonus, you can bind your feet together, or even tape your ankles to your thighs, really get into the character. This is not necessary for the task; it just makes it more fun and challenging.

Now we will attach your anal hook to your collar. Tilt your head back as far as you can towards your ass. Now loop the string from the hook through the collar in this position, and secure it tightly to the collar. Now put your head back in a normal position. You should feel a slight pull on your hook (the predicament being that now every time you lower your head to grab an item, you feel a pull on the hook. Make sure to leave the tension there so that this happens every time your lower your head. You may need to readjust accordingly).

Option 2: Rope & Pegs
If anal is a limit, or you don’t have the plastic hanger, instead you will need 2 pegs and some string. Tie the string onto the peg securely, near the spring part (I find it’s easiest to create a loop at one end and insert the opposite end through the loop to create a cinch loop. This can be tightened around the peg then). Do whatever works best for you. Regardless of how you tie the string, you will need to leave about 2 feet hanging off the end. Do the same to the second peg. Once you have both pegs ready, attach them firmly to your balls (or labia for girls) and get down on all fours. You will need to attach the ends of the string to your big toes and tie it off there. You will be moving around while on your hands and knees, so make sure you leave a little bit of slack to the rope, but not too much. You want to feel the tension with each step.

You will need to wear a collar as well, as there are leash laws in most places. Use a real collar or a belt to create one (not too tight, you still need to breath). Once you are collared and your genitals are tethered to your feet, your transformation will be complete.

Task
Now that the setup is out of the way, we can get to the fun. For those that chose Option 2, if at any point during the task your pegs attached to your genitals detach, stop immediately and reattach them. You will not be allowed to stop the timer when this happens, so make sure your movements are careful and deliberate.

Round 1:
Set a timer on your phone for 3 minutes. You will need to get all of your items into the bowl within the 3 minutes or you’ll be punished. Your hands and knees should remain on the floor the entire time (do not use them to help you reach the items). You may only use your mouth to pick up the items and drop them in the bowl. After the time is up, count the number of items that did not make it into the bowl.

For every item not in the bowl, you will: 1. If your items are clothespins, add the clothespins not in the bowl to your body with the bulk being on your genitals and inner thighs. 2. Depending on your limits, you can instead add 1 word to your body for each item not in the bowl, go that many days without underwear, edge that many times before your next orgasm, wait that many days until your next orgasm, ruin that many orgasms before being allowed a full one, etc. Adapt it as needed to fit your limits.

Round 2:
Now that your punishment has been set, it’s time for round 2. Distribute the items around the room again and reset the timer. Don’t cheat, keep the distribution even and widespread like the first time. You will do the same thing again. Set your timer for 3 minutes, pick up the items with your mouth and drop them in the bowl.

For each item not in the bowl, you will get 10 spanks with a wooden spoon on your ass. Before the spankings, pull each clothespin off your body (if you did this in Round 1) and leave them in a pile. Do not open the peg when pulling it off your body.

Round 3 (Optional):
Now if you’re really ambitious, you can do a third round, but this is optional. You’ll do the same thing here, distribute the clothespins around the room and pick them up with your mouth. 3 minutes on the clock again.

You can set your own punishment here, but this is the one that I have used. After the 3 minutes are up, for each item not in the bowl you will receive 250ml of water to be added to an enema (depending on the volume, you may wish to do several smaller enemas rather than 1 big one). Remain on your hands and knees for the enema. Once you fill yourself with your water, put a plug in and retain for 6 minutes (or simply hold the enema if you do not have a plug). After your 6 minutes, expel and revert back to your "human" form.

Note: If the time is unrealistic for each round, you are welcome to adjust it as needed. Depending on the size of your room you may need more or less time. The goal is to give yourself just enough time to get it all done, not to end up with 40/50 clothespins on your body. If after the first round, you found it way too easy or way too difficult, adjust the time and try again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pet play