Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2019, 07:27 AM   #16
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

To all of you who have posted so far you will have your dares by the end of the weekend.

Thank you all for letting me put my sadistic mind to good use

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:29 AM   #17
Bnth_you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
For a limited time I will be giving out customized dares to those who ask! Lately I have been in a very sadistic mood and my mind devious mind has been in overdrive so I thought I might put it to good use!

If you would like a dare please make sure to include any limits, or if you want it to be specifically centered around a certain toy or kink. I will do my best to give you a task right away but please be patient if I am unable to get back to you right away for we all have lives of our own.

If you are daring enough to ask please make sure to include the following....

Do you want a short or long dare?

What level of dare would you like?

Easy: your dare will be centered around your likes

Challenging: your dare will include a mix of likes and dislikes

Cruel: allow my sadistic little mind to roam free and center a dare almost completely around your dislikes...

Any thing else you would like to tell me. IF you would like to center your dare around a particular thing or kink, if you have toys that you would like to use in this. Feel free to also tell me why you want this, I would love to know.

If you would like the dare over PM include that as well or else I will give them here.

I do fully expect a detailed report in a timely manner! if I do not get one and you do not provide me with a legitimate excuse you will receive no more dares from me. you may do this over PM or in the thread if you wish.

So who is daring enough to be first ....
May I have a long, challenging dare please
Items: household items, icy hot, toothpaste, lovense vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, diapers, pull ups, plastic pants, bed wetting alarm.
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
Bnth_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #18
sissysub69

Miss please may i have a long dare though nothing that over 4 hours max unless it stuff sleeping included.
The level of the dare will between somewhere between cruel and challenging.
I cant cum and you are of course welcome to use all my toys that in my blog.

Can the dare be based around
Like anal, deepthroating, humilation, pet play, foot/cock worship.
dislike, cbt, corner time, hidden public, might put pic with no face for a report
limits, semi public, pics of face, enema holding
curious -pissdrinking, self bondage

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:42 AM   #19
Angel12345

I’d like a long, challenging dare please!!

Likes: humiliation, duct tape, bondage, abused, degraded, online playing, newspapers, femdom, crossdressing, mostly anything that is not a limit

Limits: showing face without trust, blood, family and cbt

Toys: latex maid dress, high thigh heels, leather skirt and leggings, household stuff, leather mask with gag and blindfold, cuffs, dildo, open mouth gag, dildo gag, inflatable plug, vibrator, duct tape, paper bags

KIK: juansw_12345
Angel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:45 AM   #20

May I have a long, challenging dare?

If it could be centered around pain and exposure, that’d be great. Not only will I give you the report, but pic/vid proof as well. Thanks a lot!

Likes: Nipple torture (extreme), exposure (extreme) bondage, blackmail, pics, licking, spanking, semi public

Dislikes: cock torture, gay, anal

Limits: full public, family

MAKE ME FAMOUS Free Nude Challenge- CLICK for details

PM DARES

BDSM TEST RESULTS
12749393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:08 AM   #21
Starrr_The_Slut

Can I get a long cruel dare
——————————————
Kik: its_starrr2019
Starrr_The_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:19 AM   #22
Alexjames

I’ve been away for a while so I’d love a long, cruel dare to get me back into the mood! Thanks ��

Loads of toys

Last edited by Alexjames; 05-25-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Alexjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:21 AM   #23
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Haha well im glad my playful little kitten. I am working on your long cruel long dare at the moment. And i think you mean ma'am not sir.
I’m so so so sorry Ma’am I’m so sorry...

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:21 AM   #24
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner
Haha well im glad my playful little kitten. I am working on your long cruel long dare at the moment. And i think you mean ma'am not sir.

I’m so so so sorry Ma’am I’m so sorry...

I am sure that won't cost you when you get your dare :-)

Can I have a long easy dare?

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:40 AM   #25
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Could I possibly get a medium length, challenging dare that includes (privately) playing with some of my toys as well as crossdressing/feminization? You can find my toys/clothes in my signature.
Notable limits are in my sig, but also include ATM.
Thanks!
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:59 AM   #26
Felix645
Distinguished Member

May I have a long challenging dare? I would like it to be centered around edging and orgasm denial (A link to my likes/dislikes/limits is in my signature)

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Last edited by Felix645; 05-25-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #27
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Default Kittens dare

Hello my little kitten,

For your dare make sure you have plenty of free time and please make sure you are shaved below the waist if you are not already. You will need a bowl of ice, your dildo, a paddle/ hairbrush, a pair of heels and rice. Two glasses of water.

At the start of the dare place the dildo in the bowl of ice. Roll a six-sided die and remember the number. You will need it later

Now onto the fun stuff….

Start off my stripping naked in your room, and of course the little kitten must crawl to move around the room.
On no! it seems SOMEONE forgot to clean the kitty litter box! Poor kitty, now you cannot use the bathroom until the end of the dare. Tsk tsk. I guess you’ll have to do some cleaning later.

You will lay down on a towel on the floor. You will start by spreading your legs and slowly teasing yourself. Running your finger through your soft folds, barely brushing over your little clit. With the other hand you will reach you and before playing with your nipples, rolling them between your fingers and pinching them lightly until the stand in pretty pink peaks. You will them reach out and pick up an ice cube and place it near your hard nipple. Slowly moving it in circles, each one coming closer and closer before finally you are to press it to your nipple. No squirming, you must hold it solidly on your nipple. Allow it so slowly melt, the water dripping town the side and valley of your breast as you shiver slightly. Once full melted you are to repeat with the other nipple.

Now my little kitten you are to spread your legs and spread them wide. We will start with a little warm up here. Using your hand, I want you to lightly smack your little clitty 15 times. I hope that doesn’t sting to much, here you can ease it a bit. After you do that, I want you to masturbate in any way you like for 1 minute. After the minute is up, I want you to do 15 more smacks to your clit, a bit harder this time kitten. Then masturbate for another minute. Now we can’t leave your little bum out of the fun now can we? Get onto all fours my little kitten. You should be used to that position I’m sure. You are to pick up your paddle and give your bum 35 hard spanks on each cheek. Make them a nice red for me. Make sure to let out a little meow of appreciation every 5. Once done lay back down on your back. How does those spankings feel when your putting weight on them? Hope you not squirming….too much. Play with your little clit for 2 minutes, make sure to slip a finger inside your little hole.

Now kitten, do you remember the number you rolled earlier? You do? Good. That is how many rounds of this that you will do….

Take up your paddle and spread those legs wide. You will hit your clit 10 times with force. No closing your legs little kitty and you must count each aloud. After you do this you will ease the pain by masturbating for three minutes. I’m sure you’ll be a bit needy and sore at this point, but I’m sorry my shuttle kitten you are not allowed to cum yet. Repeat this as many times at you rolled.

Once you have completed you rounds you must be pretty thirsty, have a nice glass of water. Don’t want you getting dehydrated. Take your time to breath and enjoy the water. The only stipulation is you must keep your legs pressed together while drinking.

Nice and refreshed now kitten? Good! Time for round two. I want you to rub your self for 4 minutes, feel your fingers sliding through your soft smooth folds. Make sure you pay your nipples a bit of attention as well. Wouldn’t want them to feel left out, now would we? After you are finished, I want you to grab your nice cold dildo. You are to ride it on your knees for 7 minutes. It should be pretty cold but don’t worry your hot little hole should warm it up soon enough. This should give your legs a nice work out. After you are done with this you are to drink your second glass of water, but you are to stay kneeling with your dildo inside of you. After you are finished with your drink you may remove the dildo and lay back down on the towel. At this point if there is any ice left in the bowl you are to use them and melt them on your clit and nipples. If there is no ice left you are to slowly pour the cold water over you, back sure you get between your legs, getting it nice and wet. Though im sure at this point you are wet for another reason. now take your paddle and hit your wet little clit 7 times hard.

My little kitten are you ready to cum yet? I know how much you love to do so. You may now orgasm. But you must hold the bridge position. Its an exercise position if you are not aware. But you are to hold it an rub your sore aching clit and fuck your little hole with your dildo until you cum nice an hard. Enjoy my little kitten.

Take your time to recover and breath kitty. Allow yourself to stop quivering and come down from your delicious little high. Because my dear little kitty you are not done quite yet. You must lick your hand and dildo clean because good kittens always clean themselves with their tongue. That’s a goof kitty.
You must still clean before you can use your litter box. Grab your heels and put the rice in them, don’t be stingy now (if you have no heels that hold rice you may use normal shoes but heels are preferred.) Now put them on your feet.

Look! The kittens learned a new trick! Walk around your room cleaning up for ten minutes.

Good kitty, maybe you’ll remember to keep your little box clean afterwards. You may now pee, get dressed, do as you wish.

I hope you enjoy kitten and I look forward to your report. Please tell me if you have questions or would like something changed.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #28
xsamss
getDare Sweetheart

For sins ive done lately ill ask for a short cruel dare.

Denied until 11th of July
2/86 edges to do
Ruins before orgasm 1
Feel free to tease me for your fun

Likes/Dislikes/Limits & Rules

Pm/Kik dares

Kik: xsamss
xsamss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #29
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster
Default May I please have a dare.

I guess you're really busy now making up dares but could you please give me one. An easy long would be nice but if you feel naughty I'll not complain. I will give a detailed report and can include photos if you desire. Thank-you,

Will do:NT,CBT,CFNM,ENM,Orgasm denial,dares,exposure,photos,pain,mind games,mild humiliation,chat,clothes denial, forced exposure,forced naked inside and out, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner.

Won't do:Pet,degrading,unhealthy,permanent,involves non-consented,arrested,diapers,scat,blood

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.

Last edited by dosster; 05-26-2019 at 04:05 AM.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 09:31 AM   #30
DMC

Default Love extreme nasty, gross dares and extreme gambling

Piggy would be in for a long or series of short dares. As sadistic, harsh as you desire. I can verify on Kik or pm... Piggytoilet on Kik. Also piggy will gamble for extreme risk if you wish.

limits, extreme public, anal sex, being arrested, loosing my job, large anal insertions. Broken bones, amputations.
DMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk