Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-20-2020, 11:54 AM   #1456
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Put on one of your most absorbant diapers. Drink 1L of water or favorite drink as quickly as possible. Every 15 minutes for the next 3 hours you will drink an additional 250ml. Every 30 minutes you are are allowed to pee for 5 seconds. If you pee longer or can't stop you drink another 250ml. You are not allowed to remove the diaper until it's so soaked and heavily leaking that it can't hold any more or the 3 hours is up, whichever is longer.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:34 PM   #1457
Ghost547

Fill your diaper with honey syrup. You are going to wear the diaper for 12 hrs. After the 12 hrs you can change but then you still have to be diapered for another 36 hrs.... No toilet at all for 48hrs. Only three diapers total so you decide when you change.

Dislikes - pain, public, long dares

Limits - illegal, family, cum, orgasm, blood

PM me dares please

My PM dares : [https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90884]
Ghost547 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ghost547 for this post:
Old 10-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #1458
DiaperFelix

For the next 48 hours the bathroom is off limits, after wetting/messing your diaper you must wait 2 hours before changing, if you change before this or at any point in the 48 hours are not wearing a diaper you must insert a suppository put on a diaper and not change for 6 hours.

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 04:38 AM   #1459
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Put on one of your thickest diapers and make sure it can't come off easily. You'll wear this until it's absolutely full and can't hold any of another pee. Drink 1L of water or favorite drink immediately after diapering up. Drink a minimum of 250ml every hour for the next 48 with 1L just before you go to sleep. You can not use the toilet for any reason during that 48 hours and can only change by meeting the above criteria. Before any changes I want diaper checks. All new diapers must be secured as the first was. When you wake in the morning and after eating breakfast take the maximum dose of maximum strength laxatives. It'll be interesting to see if the diaper is saturated when it get filled....

Please limit mine to 36 hours max.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cueball9802 for this post:
Old 11-13-2020, 11:46 AM   #1460
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Insert a suppository and diaper up. Now, its time to watch a film: choose a Disney musical and try not to mess yourself during it. Whilst you watch there are a few rules:
1. You must be dressed up as a little baby as best you can.
2. You must drink two litres of liquids during the film
3. During each song you must dance around and not stop moving till the song ends.

IF you make it through the film without pooping yourself you may change your diaper and move on with your day... if you make a big stinky however you are not allowed any changes until you've:
1. You've eaten a large jar of baby food.
2. You've updated your avatar on GD to show what a baby you are.
3. You've posted three unique 200+ word dares in diaper-related Person-Above threads.

Good Luck!!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 02:15 PM   #1461
Rando1029

Wear diapers for 24 hours straight. Drink up. Anytime you feel the urge to go you must do so immediately. You only get a total of 2 diaper changes during this time, so including the first you have a total of 3 diapers. Better choose your changes wisely

Dislikes: Spanking (harder), corner time, humiliation, anal, messing

LIMITS: Public, permanent, long-term

Toys: Diapers, panties, paddles, hairbrushes, cane, wooden spoon, bath brush, vibrator, buttplug, restraints, handcuffs

Kik: DipsNSpanks
Rando1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #1462
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper, once the diaper is on you cannot stop wearing diapers until you hit 75 points through completing the tasks below:

+5 points: peeing in the diaper
+15 points: messing in the diaper
+15 points: going 16 hours without changing
+5 points: for every uninterrupted hour with a pacifier in (not sleeping)
+10 points: for every uninterrupted hour sucking thumb (not sleeping)
+15 points: for every pot of baby food eaten
+5 points: for every mug of warm milk drank
+1 point: for every half litre of water drank
+5 point: for every picture of you in diapers/abdl attire that you upload to GetDare

-25 points: for changing diaper
-15 points: for going an hour without spending a minute with pacifier in or sucking thumb
-5 points: for every adult meal eaten
-50 points: for drinking anything alcoholic
-20 points: for touching your genitals
-15 points: for going to bed after 11pm.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 11-25-2020, 12:52 PM   #1463
littlelukas

dress up like a nice baby, make sure to put a nice thick diaper on . . maybe 3 nice thick diapers. cut the backing on the first two so the liquids can flow too. No matter what you have to do you can not change untill you completely wet through all of the diapers and mess.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:58 AM   #1464
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

For the next 24 hours, no grown up words, only baby talk. For every time that you use a grown up word drink a large glass of water. You have one change... time it wisely

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 12-06-2020, 06:36 PM   #1465
RennyBoy

Put on three diapers, with slits in the inner two. Until morning, only crawl around no walking. Drink a liter of water every hour, and only change once you leak.

Limits: Messing, scat play, anything life ruining, hard pain, anal

Kik: masterkoii

Last edited by RennyBoy; 12-08-2020 at 01:09 AM.
RennyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 10:45 AM   #1466
Schnuffi

Smile

Put on a diaper,it does not have to be big, and go out grocery shoping. The important part is, that you have to buy a chocolate milk in the store. When you are done shoping take the chocolate milk, open it up and pour the whole baverage into the back of your diaper. It is up to you where you do it, as long as it is on the perimiter of the store. If you are daring you can do it inside the store, if you are a scaredy cat you can do it it the bathroom or in the bushes outside, the severity is entirely up to you. c:

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 08:50 PM   #1467
RainbowDasher18

You must put on one diaper from every open pack of diapers you have, going from the thinnest to thickest, cutting slits in all but the last. You must crawl and wear those diapers until you are visibly soaked on the last layer.

PM Dawes
Watch missy: I’ll watch any diapew video included
Read missy: I’ll read any diapew stowy ow caption included
Dice missy: I’ll play any dice dawe included
Play missy: I’ll enact a chosen diapew scenawio

Likes: Diapews, humiliation, peeing, pooping, baby talk, age play, suppositowy, spanking, enema, hidden public, bondage
Dislike: child chowes, boy clothes, long term dawesChoking
Limits: sweawing, open public, nudity, photos, videos, incest, illegal
RainbowDasher18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 09:28 PM   #1468
miku diaper slave

You must wear a diaper and a t shirt skirt or leggings if your going out all day your only aloud to eat baby food you may take 30 minutes off every time you use your diaper if you poop you may take an hour off enjoy ^.^
Age 26
miku diaper slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:50 AM   #1469
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

You must roll a d6. You must wear that many diapers at once, and may not remove any until the outermost one is leaking. Mess does not effect your time.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 10:05 AM   #1470
Messy_diaper

Talking :D

For the next 48 hours the bathroom is off limits, after wetting/messing your diaper you must wait 2 hours before changing, if you change before this or at any point in the 48 hours are not wearing a diaper you must insert a suppository put on a diaper and not change for 6 hours.

For my dare I would like it to be long and have to smell ugly

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy