Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-07-2018, 08:08 AM   #76
MetalHeart

Default Deepthroat training poll

Hi all!

I write here to reach some of you interested in deepthroat

I created a poll to allow anyone to schedule my deepthroat training
You can see it in my signature and i think it's pretty awesome!
You can also open the spreadsheet to see all the tasks, what i've done and what i haven't done yet.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian!

Download my Deepthroat Trainer App

Please create my deepthroat training session in this poll HERE

<FapRoulette>

Neutral: anal, edging.

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
MetalHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:02 AM   #77
KinkTalker5

I just tried this dare.. it was SO difficult. My average roll was a 2 or 3 on each category. I loved every second of it. I'm amazed at how much spit I collected in the bowl! 10/10 would do again. I have a feeling my throat is going to be sore for a while...

Loves -Spanking, Bondage, Denial, Butt Plugs, Hidden Public, Chastity

Likes -Anal, Humiliation, Crossdressing, Rules, Pain, A2M

22M Sissy
Kik: sissy_slave21
KinkTalker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:35 AM   #78
Genetix

Default Please roll for me

I've done this task already in the past, but I'd love to redo it as it's one of my favorite roulettes. Would someone please roll for me? Also consider to add a deepthroat training session to my plan via my PM link, it only takes a few seconds but gives me plenty minutes of gagging
Piss Drinking
Shit
Genetix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 06:49 AM   #79
MetalHeart

Default Your rolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetix View Post
I've done this task already in the past, but I'd love to redo it as it's one of my favorite roulettes. Would someone please roll for me? Also consider to add a deepthroat training session to my plan via my PM link, it only takes a few seconds but gives me plenty minutes of gagging
Hi Genetix! Here are your rolls

Challenge 01.1- lick the dildo 10 times
Challenge 02.6- All of it.
1- swallow it until you get tears in eyes.
2- slowly swallow it down your throat 1 time.
3- slowly swallow it down your throat 2 times.
4- slowly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
5- quickly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
Challenge 03.5- Push it into you throat and out as fast you can 3 times, repeat it 3 times
Challenge 04.6- Drink The spit
Challenge 05.6- you have to hold it in your throat for 30 seconds.
Challenge 06.5- Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 10 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row must keep spit in mouth, no break
Challenge 07.4- Take all that spit play with it for more than 2 minutes, get in anywhere on face, except hair
Challenge 08.3- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 90 have break only while spitting into bowl
Challenge 09.3- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 5 times
Challenge 10.3- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 3 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl
Challenge 11.5- Hold your breath as long as you can. Then count how many seconds can you do. Catch your breath and do it again with dildo. Push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 6 seconds
Challenge 12.5- Snore all the spit from bowl, half with one nostrail, other half with other nostrail and Challenge 12.4- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with wide open eyes. make sure you get some spit into your eyes, play with it 2 minutes
Challenge 13.2,1,6,2,4
1- Hold dildo in throat for 20 seconds. keep spit in mouth
2- Deepthroat dildo 20 times. keep spit in mouth
3- Rotate dildo 2 times then hold 10 seconds in. keep spit in mouth
4- Spit on your face
5- Rotate dildo 3 times
6- Your least favorite 2 times
Challenge 14. Repeat Challenge 8.4and5
4- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 120 have break only while spitting into bowl
5- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 100 than take break to catch the breath, do it again
Challenge 15.4- Nastiest whore, Cum, spread all the mess all over your face and body while dildo in your mouth! then pour all spit from mouth into your pussy, put on your panties and CLEAN YOUR EYES PERFECTLY AND FOREHEAD, leave all spit bellow your nose. Feel how nasty you are for 3 hours. Only then clean yourself perfectly from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.

Have fun!

<FapRoulette>

Dislikes: pet play, poo, illegal, online exposure, cross dressing, public nudity.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #80
pepem6066

I would love if someone rolled for me
pepem6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #81
huffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepem6066 View Post
I would love if someone rolled for me
1 > 1 > 3

Enjoy :P

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #82
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Nope. I cant do this lol

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:35 PM   #83
Subslave4life

Does anyone wanna Skype and make me do this
Subslave4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 03:47 PM   #84
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Going for this on Throat Queen tomorrow....
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:27 AM   #85
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post
Going for this on Throat Queen tomorrow....
Throat Queen is insanely difficult, but good luck! I might need to do the Throat Heaven 3 too depending on the results of this poll: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=377628
Old 02-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #86
wingman78
Longtime User

Hi everyone! Given how popular this thread used to be I'm thinking about creating a new version of Throat Heaven. Who here would be interested in that? And if you're interested, are there any cool ideas you have to better abuse our poor throats in creative ways?
Old 02-05-2020, 02:36 PM   #87
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Hi everyone! Given how popular this thread used to be I'm thinking about creating a new version of Throat Heaven. Who here would be interested in that? And if you're interested, are there any cool ideas you have to better abuse our poor throats in creative ways?
For sure!! I’m interested definitely and would try a new version this weekend.

If you make it link me up and I’ll add it to my thread too for promo
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:15 AM   #88
MetalHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Yes please
Look at the poll in my signature for some ideas

<FapRoulette>

Old 02-06-2020, 05:02 PM   #89
wingman78
Longtime User

I'll give it some thought over the next few days, there's clearly interest!
Old 03-03-2020, 09:02 AM   #90
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Sure, I’ll roll for you

Chapter 1 - 4
Chapter 2 - 5
Chapter 3 - 4
Chapter 4 - 1
Chapter 5 - 5
Chapter 6 - 2
Chapter 7 - 3
Chapter 8 - 6
Chapter 9 - 4
Chapter 10 - 4
Chapter 11 - 4
Chapter 12 - 3
Chapter 13 - 5
Chapter 14 - 2
Chapter 15 - 2

Please send a report on how it went and good luck!
Bdsub was so kind to roll for me. Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small_bunny View Post
Challenge 01. Starting it easy
So you decided to be a throat whore today, you will get more than you expect, but you should start slowly, enjoy it.

4 - put head of dildo in your mouth for 15 seconds
Easy. Any slut with oral fixation would love this.

Quote:
Challenge 02. Getting into action
Bored from licking and not getting full candy? Dont worry bitch, things are getting more interesting.

5- quickly swallow it down your throat 3 times.
Still not a problem at this point. Made me think that the challenge might be easy. Spoiler alert: I was wrong.

Quote:
Challenge 03. Short but sweet
This challenge will provide you more spit, dont swallow it, leave it in mouth, all dripped spit must end in the bowl from now.
Obedient girls swallow only cum, but keep spit for the show.

4- Push it in as fast as you can and rotate it 360 degrees two times
I am so glad that guys usually don't rotate their cock 360 degrees in your throat - especially not multiple times in a row. This was a sensation I found very difficult to handle and I continued to struggle with it for the rest of the challenge. My dildo has a very big, clearly-defined head. The feeling of the head rubbing against the depths of my throat at every possible angle as I rotated the dildo was quite intense.

Quote:
Challenge 04. Dripping mess
Put that mess on your face slut, you are about get nasty and degraded!

1- Sit down, droll the spit and try to take it back to your mouth without using your hands. A little tip: Image you a drinking with your straw
Another easy one. I already had so much spit in my mouth from challenge 3, even though I only rotated the dildo twice.

Quote:
Challenge 05. Breath controll
When out of air, you will know what it truealy means to submit like a slave.

5- you have to hold it in your throat for 24 seconds.
It was in this challenge I felt most disappointed in myself. I used to deep throat train consistently and could take a hard throat fucking, but after not swallowing a cock or a dildo in the last few months, my abilities had faded so drastically and it showed when I struggled at doing something so simple as keep a dildo in my throat for 24 seconds. First time I could only do it for 10 seconds before I gagged hard enough to push the dildo out of my throat. But I was still determined. So I tried again - 11 seconds this time. I tried a third time - only 11 seconds once again. Again. 12 seconds. At this point I knew I needed some motivation. And I know this is pathetic and cringe and please don't laugh at me.... but I pulled up a picture of my crush next to the stop watch, so I could look at him as I did it. This time I could do longer: 17 seconds. Better, but not good enough. I said to myself "How do you expect to ever deserve a man like him if you can't even hold a dildo in your throat for 24 seconds?". That worked. When I tried after that I did last the 24 seconds. I am still embarrassed though. In the past I could easily have handled 24 seconds and now it's such a struggle for me. I really need to get back into training.

Quote:
Challenge 06. First endurance test
You will be throated like whore.

2- Fuck your throat with your dildo 12 times, then hold it for 6 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
This one felt easy compared to the last one. I liked the rhythm of it. It's much easier for me to handle the sensation of the dildo repeatedly hitting the back of throat as it goes in and out rather than the sensation of holding it in place balls deep or rotating it in that position.

Quote:
Challenge 07. Break time
RIght now you are willing to do anything else than having dildo rape your throat.

2- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with closed eyes
3- Take some spit and droll it on your open eyes with your hand
Bdsub rolled 3, but I was a bad girl and chose 2 instead. I am willing to get spit, cum, pee, whatever in my eyes for love. Not for pure training purposes tho. So I spit it all over my face with closed eyes instead. Some of it got in my hair. Eww. At this point I felt disgusting. I hope the change from 3 to 2 is acceptable. Otherwise feel free to punish me.

Quote:
Challenge 08. Pure throatfuck
Show how good are you at the very basic discipline of blowjob. I will make a spit factory out of you.

6- Put dildo as far as you can and out of the mouth fast 100 than take break to catch the breath, do it again 2x
This was the one I had feared the most. Especially because Bdsub's roll gave me the hardest level of this specific challenge. As I've said, I can better handle the in-and-out sensation, so I didn't do terribly at this challenge. The first 100 strokes of facefucking myself was relately easy. The second round of 100 strokes made me take 4 second breaks at 120, 150, 162, 176 and 189. So my performance from 150-200 was weak with it all the breaks I took to complete it. I realized I was holding back because I was afraid of throwing up. I knew the amount of breaks was because of that fear, not because I couldn't handle the feeling. So for the last 100 I went into my shower, so I knew that it wouldn't be the end of the world if I ended up throwing up. I had only been drinking water and eating nothing all day anyway. That allowed me to push myself harder and keep fucking my throat even when I gagged hard. I got so many goosebumps from all the gagging, but I made it through with a 4 second break at 250 and a short (max 2 seconds) break at 280. Still not an acceptable performance. I want men to be able to fuck my throat with as little mercy as they show my pussy.

Quote:
Challenge 09. Punishment without reason
Serious throat whore must expect getting occasional smack.

4- Smack your face with wet dildo hard enough to feel punished 6 times

Reward: Was this challenge with reward? NO. ...if you read this, swallow dildo 20 times.
Unfortunately/fortunately, I did read the reward part. So I swallowed the dildo 20 times more which felt easy after the 300 stroke "warm up". I smacked my face with the dildo as instructed, leaving red marks on both of my cheeks. Red, and shining with saliva.

Quote:
Challenge 10. A little twist
Though you have the hard stuff finally done? Then prepare your throat for supprise slut!

1- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 1 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 1 times break only while spitting in bowl
4- push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 3 times then fuck your throat 6 times. Do this 4 times in a row break only while spitting in bowl

Punishment: For every single break longer than 4 seconds, repeat 1 option from challenge once
Bdsub rolled 4 for me in this one. Back at it again with that terrible rotation move. 3 times in a row? Then 6 deep throat strokes? And then repeated 4 times?? I thought that just rotating it 3 times was intense enough. I did manage to do the 3 x rotate + 6 x throat fuck strokes without pausing, but I had to do this combo 4 times in a row. That part I couldn't do without taking a 10-20 second break in between each combo.

That forced me to face the punishment of doing number 1 four times on top of it. Once again I wasn't able to do it without taking breaks in between the attempts at the combo.

Quote:
Challenge 11. Improving yourself
Be a good girl and take a 1 minute rest, breathe slowly.

Hold your breath as long as you can. Then count how many seconds can you do.
Catch your breath and do it again with dildo.

4- push dildo as far as you can, leave it there minus 9 seconds

Punishment: for every second earlier, than required, do previous challenge, with dice number 1 as many times in row as seconds you put dildo out earlier
I knew this would be difficult for me because I struggled so much in challenge 5. Without the dildo I could hold my breath for 47 seconds. I was allowed to subtract 9 seconds. Leaving the challenge at having to keep the dildo balls deep in my throat for 38 seconds. I tried my best and I managed to keep it down my throat for 25 seconds. 13 seconds short of the goal.

So as a punishment I had to do roll 1 of Challenge 10 again - 13 times!!!! (push dildo as far as you can, and rotate it 360 degrees 1 times then fuck your throat 6 times.) This was by far the most challenging part of the challenge. SO. MUCH. SPIT. Having to turn that dildo around in my throat over and over again made me feel like I was spinning a stick in a cotton candy machine. Because every time I pulled the dildo out of my throat after rotating it, strings of saliva was wrapped around it, dripping all over. Which in turn made it even more difficult to rotate it in my throat because the base of the dildo was so wet and slippery. That made the process of turning it around in my throat much slower - making it even more difficult to handle. But when I had 8 rounds left of my punishment I got almost a "high" feeling. Especially every time I had to fuck my throat the 6 times after rotating it. I got so greedy for that part. Such a nice reward after having to rotate the dildo. Every time I got to the 6 strokes I fucked my throat hard. Because I had so much spit in my mouth and throat it made that really loud porn star face fucking sound. So nasty and so beautiful at the same time. The masochist in me enjoyed forcing the dildo down my throat, especially with as much force as possible to really hit the back of my throat. What can I say... I am a masochist. Punishments make me wet.

Quote:
Challenge 12. Nasty Whore
I will let you play with the spit once more, because I like how nasty throat whore you are.

3- Get on your back with your neck on the border of your bad and spit it all over your face, with closed eyes
My spit was everywhere and even though I closed my eyes it stuck to my lashes when I opened my eyes again. I felt like a mess. Looked like it too.

Quote:
13. Mixed Technique
Get ready to do anything and everything!
Throw Dice 5 times. Put your head on side of bed.

1- Hold dildo in throat for 20 seconds. keep spit in mouth
2- Deepthroat dildo 20 times. keep spit in mouth
3- Rotate dildo 2 times then hold 10 seconds in. keep spit in mouth
4- Spit on your face
5- Rotate dildo 3 times
6- Your least favorite 2 times
I didn't realize that this challenge in it self needed 5 dice rolls. Bdsub had rolled 5, but I needed to roll the dice 4 more times. Which I did myself. I promise I was honest. I rolled 2, 2, 1, 6.
I rotated the dildo 3 times. I could start to feel me throat get really sore in the area the head of the dildo touched when it was balls deep. Probably from all the rotating. I had to do number 2 twice because I rolled it twice. So I just doubled the amount and fucked my face 40 times with no break. Even though I managed to keep a dildo down my throat for 25 seconds earlier, it was honestly still a struggle to once again keep it in my throat - even though it was only for 20 seconds. Because I rolled 6, I had to choose my least favorite out of the 6 and do that two times. So I did number 1 (of holding the dildo in my throat for 20 seconds) 2 additional times. Tears ran down my cheeks and I gagged on the dildo multiple times - but I managed to keep it firmly in place. I was once again worried if I would throw up. But the dildo acted as a gag that wouldn't allow me to throw up further than my throat because it blocked the way, so I dared to just keep the dildo in place.

Quote:
Challenge 14. Repeat
Go back and repeat one of the challenge. If you pick spit play, you must throw again until you get normal throat challenge, than do spit play you got on first throw of course.

2- throw dice twice add numbers, go back and repeat challenge as your dice number, with option 123 if get more, repeat dice throw
I rolled 1 and 2, which meant I had to do challenge 3 again. (Push it in as fast as you can and rotate it 360 degrees two times) I almost wanted to cry when I realized I had to rotate it yet again. But I knew this would mark the end, so it was more bearable with that in mind.

Quote:
Challenge 15. Close to end
How can whore get nasty and messy, if she is not clean in the first place?

2- Clean yourself PERFECTLY! (eyes especially) from all the mess, and tidy it up! Only then you are allowed to cum.
I have washed my face and chest. Mopped my floors and changed my sheets. I haven't showered and washed my hair yet, but I will do that later. I am dripping wet. More wet than I have been for months. I haven't orgasmed yet. Right now I'm just riding the high and drinking some water to rehydrate Maybe I'll edge for a little bit. The masochist in me is craving a painful orgasm. I just haven't decided on how yet. Any ideas?

Face fuck strokes: 535
Seconds the dildo was kept still balls deep in my throat (in total): 188
Amount of times I rotated the dildo while it was in my throat: 36

Still embarrassed by my poor performance, but practice makes perfect right?

Thank you for this challenge!

I am an insatiable slut. My three holes are always ready for cock and craving sperm.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, dice, gag, humiliation, messy