Old 12-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #1
sexyslaveboy65

Pencil My Boys New School

I gave my sub boy a task to pass some of his time and I think the getdare community will enjoy this!

Chapter One: Intro to New School and First Subject

It’s my first day at this new school a bit outside of town, apparently it’s some sort of “special school” that’s what I’ve heard anyway. I no clue what to expect since it was my stepmom who sent me here without even telling me about it. I’m on the buss right now and to tell the truth I’m not very nervous I’ve switched school many times since my dad is a military man so we’ve moved many times, this is gonna be as easy as all the other times.

After maybe 40 minutes of sitting on the buss I get off and start walking towards the school, or where I think the school is. I get there after maybe 15 minutes and it’s huge. A large brick wall surrounding a huge brick building that looks like its from 1910 and infront of me is a gigantic black gate. It opens up after someone sees me on the camera right beside it, as I walk towards the school I notice that the uniforms are very strange. The girls are wearing what seems to be a black latex blouse and a latex skirt that’s also black. They seemed to have latex stockings in different colours too and high heels with padlocks on, and a collar around their neck with name tags? Every girl seems to have a different collar some are red others are pink but the most popular seem to navy blue.I start to get worried.

“Where the fuck am I?” I think to myself

The boys have a similar style, with a black latex tank top and leather pants, but they’re not covering their ass. I can see some boys have a tint of redness on their cheeks some look like a hand and others more like a crop hit them.
They’re wearing leather boots aswell and again a collar with a name tag. Although the boys all have a black collar.

I start wondering what the hell my stepmom meant by learning discipline now. I try to leave but find that the gates have closed behind me. All of a sudden what I assume is a teacher walk up to me. She’s dressed in all black with a leather corset around her waist, long latex gloves that go to her elbows and thigh high boots with a steep heel. But that’s not the worst part by a long way the worst part was that she was holding a crop, the kind you’d use on horses. I froze in fear I didn’t know what to do.

“Who are you?” She asked me

“I’m Daniel” I answer in quiet almost pathetic voice.

She takes her crop under my chin and forces me to look at her

“Ah yes you’re new right I was told you’d be arriving around this time so I came to meet you and get you settled in” she says with a smile

“Uh y-y-yeah I’m new” I stutter out and start playing with my hands nervously

“Yes ma’am” she says and looks at me expectantly

I look at her confused before realising that she wants me to repeat it

“Y-yes ma’am” I stutter out

“Good boy, you will address all female faculty as ma’am and all male faculty as sir” she looks me in the eyes “understand?”

“Yes ma’am” I say back

“Good let’s get you settled in and then you can begin your classes”

I follow her to my dorm and she opens the door to my room and then gives me the key

“Your uniform is in your closet everything has been provided so put it on and get to class and I’m warning you right now we’re very strict here and you don’t want to be punished understood? You’ll get more information later on how everything works but for now it’s uniform on and get to class you have 30 minutes”

“Yes ma’am” I reply weakly

She leaves in a hurry as I walk up to my closet and see the same uniform I saw the girls wear. I was confused, I didn’t know what to do I obviously couldn’t wear girls clothes! They didn’t expect me to right? I was all alone in the dorm so I couldn’t ask anyone so I didn’t really have a choice it was wear the girls uniform or get punished. I tried on the clothes and found they fit me perfectly the skirt stopped just before my knees and blouse fit amazingly. For having uniforms made of latex they were pretty modest. I start to think that maybe they do want me to wear this... I put on the stockings and the heels and finally the collar. It was pink and the tag read “Danielle”.

I felt a shiver in my spine as I put it on, although I have to admit wearing these clothes felt amazing I did a little twirl in my skirt and had fun touching my clothes. That’s when I saw a little box at the bottom of the closet, there was nothing on it indicating what was inside so I picked it up and opened it, when I saw what was inside I was shocked. A pink chastity cage and some pink frilly panties... They obviously wanted me to wear this but I just couldn’t they weren’t gonna check were they? Then I remember what the teacher said, they’re very strict about the uniform. Eventually I gained the courage to put the cage and the panties on it felt scary but also fun and sexy in a way. That’s when I turned around and saw myself in the mirror. I couldn’t even recognise myself I looked exactly like a girl. My long blonde hair was a perfect fit, my unmanly baby face was finally useful and my body shape fit perfectly in these girl clothes.

I couldn’t believe it it’s like I was looking at someone else I was thrilled nobody would be able to tell that I was actually a boy. Once done looking at myself and modelling my clothes I headed of to class with 10 minutes left.

According to the schedule taped in my room my first class was bondage 101. At this point I wasn’t even surprised by anything this school did.

The classroom was basic about 15 desk with 2 chairs at each and a few windows, honestly it looks so fancy on the outside but the inside looks like a dump

When I entered the class the teacher looked at me and told me to take a seat. The teacher looked just like the one I met before except she had a dark red outfit and long black hair, in contrast to the black clothes and blonde hair of the previous teacher. I took a seat watched as the teacher explained well bondage 101 I guess. SHe took out rope and cuffs, chains and some toys like a dildo, a vibrator a magic wand and then passed it out among the class. I think everyone was new because when she said that she needed a volunteer nobody moved a muscle.

After a while she said she’s gonna pick one since nobody volunteered. And because I’m so fucking lucky she picked me...

“Come here” she said in an authoritative voice

“Yes ma’am” I reply and walk up to the front

“Turn around”

“Yes ma’am” I’m getting nervous what is she gonna do?

I feel my hands being grabbed and put behind my back then cuffs being attached with a chain in between them. I struggle a bit but know I won’t break free, this was quality stuff.

“Alright class the next step after having restrained your sub is to gag them this is optional but I think most in here will agree that subs are for serving not talking”

I feel a gag enter my mouth it’s penis shaped on the inside and leather panel on the outside covering my mouth.

“Now we can play with our victim” said the teacher looking at me with a evil grin. I see her grab the magic wand and start to press it right up to my cage.

I start moaning and struggling trying to talk trough the gag but to no avail. After a bit of teasing with the wand she bends me over the desk letting everyone in the class see my cage and let them know my short lived secret.

She wasn’t surprised at all and said she already knew. She took a dildo and told to the class to come close so they can learn proper procedure.

She lubed up my asshole and started fingering me preparing me for the dildo. After a while she put it in showed the class how to find the gspot on a male.

I was assigned to be the class sub for the class and so I was tied up in different ways by different people in my class I was teased and fucked with dildos and my teacher said to make sure I don’t cum. If someone made me cum they’d be the class sub for the rest of the semester.

The first to use me was a girl dressed in the same uniform as everyone else but with pink matching stockings and a collar, although I couldn’t read her name tag. She picked up some rope and told the teacher she wants to do a reverse prayer and the teacher showed her how to tie it properly although it took a few tries. Once done she bent me over her bench and tied me to it with more rope then she put a spreader bar around my ankles so my legs would be wide open and my ass and cage would be fully available.
She took an average sized dildo and a tube of lube and told me to get ready. She put on a pair of black latex gloves before she lubed up my ass and started to finger me, preparing my ass for the dildo. She seem to be enjoying it a lot spanking me lightly, telling me to moan like a bitch, telling me to say I love cock. I was so humiliated, after a while a blindfold went over my eyes and I feel her gloved hands around my sides and I got confused. Right at that moment I felt the dildo enter me and I knew that she was using a strap on. She went at me for maybe 10 minutes while whipping my back with a small crop and telling me I’m her bitch.

Once she was done 2 boys came up to me and decided that I didn’t need to be released just yet even though my arms where in serious pain at this point. The only thing they did was take off my blindfold and my gag, after that they asked if I would be okay with them spit roasting me. I looked confused and they said they have to get consent, I gave consent and so they took out their cocks and got in position the one infront of me was massive maybe 7 inches long. He started smacking me in the face with it before telling me to open up. Like the obedient slut I had become I opened up wide and took his cock he grabbed my head and started throatfucking me hard. I was gagging and drooling everywhere. Then I felt the other boy’s dick enter me he was much smaller than his friend maybe 5 inches long not impressive but not small it felt really nice to have a warm cock in my ass much nicer than the dildo. They had their fun with me for 20 minutes both cuming multiple times inside me. Once done I was gagged and blindfolded again and the teacher said that I needed to rest for a bit before anyone else can continue.

After 15 minutes of resting more people in the class used me for pleasure and education. I loved every single second of it I felt like this was my purpose, what my life was meant to be.

The class ended with me being freed and given some aftercare by my classmates and my teacher, after that my day was complete I had nothing else to do. I went back to my dorm and searched for the key but couldn’t find it anywhere. I was aching to cum and wanted to touch myself so badly it hurt but it would have to wait.

Is what I thought until the same blonde, black dressed teacher entered my room with the key she told me that I could take it off when I’m in the dorm but anywhere else I have to wear it. There will be daily inspections I was told and if I was caught without the cage on I’d lose the key for a month. Oh and you better be a good boy and don’t you dare you have an orgasm without permission or your keys will be locked away for a long time. We will know because there are cameras watching you 24/7 and sensors when your semen comes in contact with the air. She smiles with a smirky grin and shuts the door behind her.

After a threat like that I was sure not to break any rules, I was gonna be a good girl and wear my cage. Once unlocked I started jerking off and touching my clothes they felt amazing I’m so glad I’m gonna be wearing them everyday for 3 years. I saw the cameras and now felt they were watching my every move and I have no control over anything and started to feel humiliated. I then started to fantasise about being the class sub in every class being used to teach and pleasure my fellow classmates. I’d be tied up and fucked like with the boys, I’ll have all sorts of devices tested on me and I’ll be licking pussy and sucking dick. This was my heaven a place where I could service others I thought about getting a job here if they needed a slave of some sort, after my education of course I’d never want to miss this. I was so thankful for being sent here and I wish all my days at this school are as full of bondage and torment and service as this one. At the end I had an amazing orgasm and after that I passed out on my bed done with the first day of many in this horrible but oh so great school.

I think I’m gonna love it here.

More chapters to come in the future dependent on the response I get so please leave a comment with your thoughts! I might give my sub a task to write the Next chapter if you feel this story has potential. Feel free to add suggestions to new subjects!
sexyslaveboy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to sexyslaveboy65 for this post:
Old 01-17-2021, 09:15 PM   #2
diaperboy202

Is there going to be a part two of this story?
diaperboy202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk