Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2018, 05:44 PM   #1
sluttylittle.

Default 21year old, female little, looking for punishment at party.

Hi, I am a 21 year old female little. I have had a daddy for a while and we live together. Recently though he thinks I have been a brat. Which I guess I have been. I have been touching myself without permission from him and have also been breaking other rules he has set for me. He decided that I should post here requesting punishment.

* If anyone wishes to know more about the party or would like to discuss a punishment with my Daddy himself you can PM him at DaddyD, we would both prefer you went through this thread but that is an option as well
He is having a party at our house on new years eve, and he is inviting a few friends over. They are involved in the lifestyle and are either daddies or doms themselves. My daddy has informed them of my misbehavior and they are willing to help in the corrections of said behavior. I will be doing any punishment posted here at the party and will be accepting them till 5pm Easter US time on new years eve. My daddy has chose to allow you to punish me at this party because he is aware I am humiliated easily and thinks this will teach me a lesson so he and I request your help.

Toys I have are a vibrator, and household objects. i also have rope and cuffs. I obviously have classic little stuff like paci and other stuff.

my limits are picture and scat, anything permanent.

I will give full detailed reports after the party to all who request it. Only limitation is that before anything happens my daddy must aprive the punishment, but dont worry there is very little he wont approve. He implores you to be harsh.

I'm also adding a few key word you can throw in for fun. Up to 5 per person per day can be used.

Quite Time use this word and I will spend up to 20 min (your choice below that) sucking on my favorite pink paci at the party.

Play time this used with require me to edge once while jumping my favorite blanki during the party

bad girl this used will require me to be spanked x number of times below 50 by someone who is not my daddy. Which will just add to my humiliation.

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-23-2018 at 11:23 PM.
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttylittle. for this post:
Old 12-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I think you need to be accompanied to the bathroom when you need to go. I think you should have a daddy or two give you bathtime as well.

At the party, you should only get kids food and ask for what you get to eat.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 08:30 AM   #3
sluttylittle.

Thank you. I will make sure to do this. I will give you a report when the party is over

My BDSM test results
Old 12-22-2018, 10:15 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Ask everyone to think a minimum number of spanks you should get.
Then one by one go to each person and ask them to spank you X times (you can choose the number for X)

If X is bigger than equal to number that person thought, they will spank you X times. If X was smaller then they will spank you double the amount they thought would be a minimum.

I'd love to hear how many extra spanks you got.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 10:33 AM   #5
sluttylittle.

Thank you Sir. I will be sure to do this. Hopefully I guess correctly but I have a feeling the amount I think I should get and the amount they think I should get wont match up I do know is I wont want to sit after. There's five coming plus my daddy.

I will be sure to tell you how many extra I get.
The party starts at 5pm and the guest are spending the night

My BDSM test results

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-24-2018 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-22-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

I think your daddy should dress you up as Baby New Year.

Also, they should all take turns spanking you and make a game of it. Perhaps seeing who can make the loudest spank or who can make you cry first.
Old 12-22-2018, 03:35 PM   #7
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

This is a punishment after all, and bad girls go to the corner. And lose their clothing privileges.

At 23:45, you're to strip naked in front of everyone, and go and kneel in the corner. One of the guys will handcuff you, tie your ankles together and tie your handcuffs to your ankles. They will then gag you with your underwear, blindfold you and put earplugs/headphones playing white noise in your ears.

You'll stay there until they get you at 00:15. Just think of everyone having fun at New Year's, while you're being punished in the corner, bringing in the New Year naked on your knees.

Optional: Have the 6 guys let you know when midnight strikes by cumming all over you at the same time. In fact, if they choose this option, they shouldn't tell you beforehand. You'll spend your entire time in the corner wondering if you'll be starting 2019 covered in cum. And you'll still have to stay there until 00:15 when they let you out.

I'd love a report on this if you decide to go for it!
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ForADare for this post:
Old 12-23-2018, 09:17 AM   #8
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
This is a punishment after all, and bad girls go to the corner. And lose their clothing privileges.

At 23:45, you're to strip naked in front of everyone, and go and kneel in the corner. One of the guys will handcuff you, tie your ankles together and tie your handcuffs to your ankles. They will then gag you with your underwear, blindfold you and put earplugs/headphones playing white noise in your ears.

You'll stay there until they get you at 00:15. Just think of everyone having fun at New Year's, while you're being punished in the corner, bringing in the New Year naked on your knees.

Optional: Have the 6 guys let you know when midnight strikes by cumming all over you at the same time. In fact, if they choose this option, they shouldn't tell you beforehand. You'll spend your entire time in the corner wondering if you'll be starting 2019 covered in cum. And you'll still have to stay there until 00:15 when they let you out.

I'd love a report on this if you decide to go for it!
I will definitely give you a report on this. Thank you for putting effort into this. I am not particularly looking forward to bringing in the new year naked on my knees in a corner. But as you said it is a punishment. I have shown this one to my daddy and he says I'll definitely be doing this. he has discussed it with his friends and they have made a decision about the optional part of this but they have not informed me of their decision so I guess I'll just find out when it happens.

My BDSM test results
Old 12-23-2018, 09:29 AM   #9
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I think your daddy should dress you up as Baby New Year.

Also, they should all take turns spanking you and make a game of it. Perhaps seeing who can make the loudest spank or who can make you cry first.
Thank you. I wont be doing the first part because my daddy has already picked out a dress for me to wear ( not that I'll have it on much).

As to the second part He likes the idea of making it a game, I will be doing the first one for who can do it the loudest for the second one wouldn't be fair because if I am being spanked by all obviously the man who went after the others would likely have a greater chance of making me cry

My BDSM test results
Old 12-23-2018, 02:03 PM   #10
sluttylittle.

Please punish me more. I am open to pretty much anything.

Please I'm begging you. Help me be punished at this party. My daddy told me if I didn't get at least 15 I was screwed. and not in the fun way

My BDSM test results

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-23-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #11
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttylittle. View Post
I will definitely give you a report on this. Thank you for putting effort into this. I am not particularly looking forward to bringing in the new year naked on my knees in a corner. But as you said it is a punishment. I have shown this one to my daddy and he says I'll definitely be doing this. he has discussed it with his friends and they have made a decision about the optional part of this but they have not informed me of their decision so I guess I'll just find out when it happens.
Of course if they decide to go for the optional extra, they should spin you around first from facing the corner. Can’t have all that cum going all over your back instead of your face and chest.

Another optional punishment for your daddy to decide on: Let him take a picture of you kneeling naked and tied in the corner, to remember your start of 2019 (or if he goes for the other option, a picture of you covered in cum). Not that you’ll have much choice of whether you let him or not at that stage.

Flip a coin. If it’s heads, keep the picture as your phone background for the month of January. If it’s tails, keep it as your computer background.
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #12
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
Of course if they decide to go for the optional extra, they should spin you around first from facing the corner. Can’t have all that cum going all over your back instead of your face and chest.

Another optional punishment for your daddy to decide on: Let him take a picture of you kneeling naked and tied in the corner, to remember your start of 2019 (or if he goes for the other option, a picture of you covered in cum). Not that you’ll have much choice of whether you let him or not at that stage.

Flip a coin. If it’s heads, keep the picture as your phone background for the month of January. If it’s tails, keep it as your computer background.
Well I was hoping if that happened it would go on my back instead of the humiliation of on my face but that's out of the question now. Thank you for adding more to punish me.

I will inform my daddy of the other part, thank you.

Feel free to add more if you wish

My BDSM test results
Old 12-23-2018, 04:38 PM   #13
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Bad girl 49 anyone else choose at random, infront of your daddy!

And yes a report would be good

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 07:40 PM   #14
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Bad girl 49 anyone else choose at random, infront of your daddy!

And yes a report would be good
Thank you. with all the spanking ones I'm not going to be sitting for a while. And with this one both my cheeks will be red, one from embarrassment, the other from pain

My BDSM test results

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-23-2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:40 PM   #15
jt1
Distinguished Member

In prep for the midnight tasks, starting at 21:30, drink lots of liquids (and caffeine?). Your guests will be monitoring, so you will need to obey if they order you to drink up.

During this time, you will hold it in without going to the bathroom. I expect you will be quite a bit in need of urinating while you are kneeling in the corner.

After the post midnight activities are over, you can relieve yourself. Your Daddy can decide from these options: pee in a clear glass while kneeling in the corner -or- pee all over yourself in the bathtub -or- pee normally sitting on the toilet, but all the pee goes through your fingers (both hands covering your privates while you pee).

If you happen to not be able to hold it and you have an accident in front of everyone before midnight, then you'd owe a severe punishment to everyone for your disappointing behavior. Your Daddy can select a punishment, but perhaps licking up the pee off the floor while getting spanked would be justified.

Of course, I'd like a report on how this goes.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jt1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
little girl, party, punish me, punishment