Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Default 8 chastity locks, 100 points needed to unlock them with tasks given by GetDare

So in a few weeks time I will be buying my first chastity belt. A change in living situations means that, for a fairly lengthy time afterwards, I will have the chance to lock myself up in chastity for as long as I want (well, want is a bad word here...) whilst doing as many tasks as I am able to do. As such, and since I don't want to rely on a keyholder, I have decided to hand over my chances of escaping from chastity to GetDare.

Alongside my chastity belt I will be buying:
  • A Dildo
  • A Butt Plug
  • 1 Pair of Panties
  • 1 Set of Lingerie
I am also able to buy more temporary things I can use for bondage, messy tasks, etc.

I will be buying a set of 10 temporary plastic locks alongside the Chastity belt. This is mainly because I don't trust a metal one but also because it means that, every time I unlock myself, I will be one step closer towards having to buy another set entirely. I will be using 2 of the locks in the first few days of chastity to test things out and get myself used to being locked up.

So, that means that I will have 8 locks and, therefore, 8 chances to get out of Chastity. Each time I get out of chastity I will stay out for one day before being locked back up again.

To unlock myself I have decided that I will need [B]100 Points[/B to do. How do I get points? Well, that's where you come in. In this thread you can give me up to 5 objectives per post, each with a corresponding point amount. To make things even more fun, you may also give me up to 3 rewards per post that, in exchange for some reward, will take points from my total.

Each task/reward can have a minimum of 0.5 points allocated to it and a maximum of 5.

Before I lock myself up I will create a Blog Post with all the tasks and rewards listed alongside a point tally.

So, GetDare, give me your worst You can post here but I will also be accepting PMs if you want.

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 09-03-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
MistressClaire
Keyholder

For a generous 0.2 points, you will have to listen to:
https://hypno-fetish.com/music/2756/eternal-limpness
You may listen to it more often for cumulative points...

Dislikes: boring slaves
Limits: I will respect yours, but will push them.

I don't want to see pics of random people. Also don't send out random one line PMs to me. Not looking for new slaves.

my ignore list

PM Dares
MistressClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MistressClaire for this post:
Old 09-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #3
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
For a generous 0.2 points, you will have to listen to:
https://hypno-fetish.com/music/2756/eternal-limpness
You may listen to it more often for cumulative points...
Thank you very much! However I will be changing that to 0.5 points as that is the minimum I'm willing to let people give for a task/reward. Sorry for not saying that in the OP

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Old 09-04-2018, 06:35 AM   #4
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Bumping the thread!

Old 09-06-2018, 01:31 AM   #5
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Gonna bump once again!

Old 09-06-2018, 02:03 AM   #6
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Underwear:
Wear panties for a day - No taking off for any reason all day or you lose the points [+0.5 point per day]
Go commando - [0 points]
Wear male underwear - Reward [-5 points per day]

Clothing around house
Nude/panties only with all blinds/curtains open [+3 points per day] (If you have 0% chance of someone seeing you from this, lower to +0.5 point per day)
Nude/panties only with blinds/curtains closed [0 points]
Need to grab clothing for a visitor/delivery? Reward [-2 points per item added, clothes to be immediately removed as soon as visitor leaves]
Want to wear clothes at home for any other reason? Reward [-10 points per day]

Sleeping
Sleep on the floor with 1 pillow and hands and feet tied to foot of bed [+2 points per night]
Sleep on bed tied spreadeagle [0 points]
Sleep on bed with no bondage - Reward [-5 points per night]
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ForADare for this post:
Old 09-06-2018, 03:18 AM   #7
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
Underwear:
Wear panties for a day - No taking off for any reason all day or you lose the points [+0.5 point per day]
Go commando - [0 points]
Wear male underwear - Reward [-5 points per day]

Clothing around house
Nude/panties only with all blinds/curtains open [+3 points per day] (If you have 0% chance of someone seeing you from this, lower to +0.5 point per day)
Nude/panties only with blinds/curtains closed [0 points]
Need to grab clothing for a visitor/delivery? Reward [-2 points per item added, clothes to be immediately removed as soon as visitor leaves]
Want to wear clothes at home for any other reason? Reward [-10 points per day]

Sleeping
Sleep on the floor with 1 pillow and hands and feet tied to foot of bed [+2 points per night]
Sleep on bed tied spreadeagle [0 points]
Sleep on bed with no bondage - Reward [-5 points per night]

Thank you so much for these! They're difficult but I like that they're going to keep me in panties for so long!

Keep 'em coming, GetDare. As you see you can be as mean as you want so go crazy with it!

Old 09-08-2018, 07:46 AM   #8
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Gonna be bumping this once more! My lock-up date is fast approaching and, right now, it won't be nearly as challenging as I thought it could be. Go wild, GetDare! You can give me as many rules and tasks as you want. Make my time in chastity as frustrating and as long as possible!

Old 09-08-2018, 11:24 AM   #9
Obey-
Baby Member

For every edge you do, also as a result of a dare, from today up until your lockup day, you need to get an extra 1 point (So basically -1 point for every edge).

For every time you cum, also as a result of a dare, from today up until your lockup day, you need to get 10 extra points (So basically -10 points for every time you cum).

30 minutes of working out in either just your panties or nude grants you +1 point.

30 minutes of working out in either just your panties or nude, with a butt plug in grants you +2 points.

Doing chores for 60 minutes in just your panties with a butt plug in will grant you +2 points as well.

Still exploring my likes and limits.

Likes: underwear, clothing control, rules, exercise, some pain, hidden public

Limits: public, family/friends, permanent, blood, scat, crossdressing

PM Dares
Obey- is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Obey- for this post:
Old 09-08-2018, 11:52 AM   #10
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Some more challenging tasks for points would be great! The more challenging and frustrating for me the better (or worse, from my perspective...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey- View Post
For every edge you do, also as a result of a dare, from today up until your lockup day, you need to get an extra 1 point (So basically -1 point for every edge).

For every time you cum, also as a result of a dare, from today up until your lockup day, you need to get 10 extra points (So basically -10 points for every time you cum).

30 minutes of working out in either just your panties or nude grants you +1 point.

30 minutes of working out in either just your panties or nude, with a butt plug in grants you +2 points.

Doing chores for 60 minutes in just your panties with a butt plug in will grant you +2 points as well.
Thank you very much for these! Looks like my chastity's going to last a while...

Old 09-10-2018, 02:48 AM   #11
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quick update:

I will be removing the "before chastity period" dares from the tally as I found that I was going into the -100s before I had even started and, as such, was quickly reaching into permanent chastity territory which is not something I desire right now. Feel free to add other challenging rewards and tasks during the chastity period itself, the more difficult the better!

Old 09-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #12
Fiona
Distinguished Member

For every day on which you wear your butt-plug for at least 23 hours, you get one point.

For every five bananas that you swallow in one piece without touching them with your teeth, you get one point.

For every day on which your body except for your head isn't fully shaved, you loose one point.

For every day on which your face isn't shaved you loose three points.

For every time you don't sit too pee, you loose one point.

For every work-day on which you wear a visibly stuffed bra the entire time, you get one point.

For every work-day on which you wear full makeup, you get one point.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 09-11-2018, 01:41 AM   #13
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
For every day on which you wear your butt-plug for at least 23 hours, you get one point.

For every five bananas that you swallow in one piece without touching them with your teeth, you get one point.

For every day on which your body except for your head isn't fully shaved, you loose one point.

For every day on which your face isn't shaved you loose three points.

For every time you don't sit too pee, you loose one point.

For every work-day on which you wear a visibly stuffed bra the entire time, you get one point.

For every work-day on which you wear full makeup, you get one point.
Thank you very much for these! I won't be taking the 'full body shave' task as I'm not ready to make such an obvious change, sorry The last two are ones I likely won't be able to do very often but thanks for them anyway.

Old 09-11-2018, 03:14 AM   #14
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

There haven't been many anal tasks yet! Let's fix that. ^_^
Each day that you spend at least 5 minutes on your back and fingering yourself, you get +0.5 points per finger. So this would be a good time to learn to stretch yourself out. Remember to use lots of lube!

Each day that you spend at least 5 minutes humping a pillow, you get 0.5 points. Don't hump it the male way, though, seeing as you won't be able to feel anything anyway. Do it like this.

The above task awards an extra 0.5 points if you do your best and most girly moan as you reach the end of the 5 minutes.

Apparently it's possible to effectively ruin an orgasm like that, even without touching, due to pressure on the perineum. I've never done it myself, but if you do achieve that, have a full 5 points!
Good luck! Make sure to enjoy yourself, or, well, not! ^^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 09-11-2018, 07:50 AM   #15
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
There haven't been many anal tasks yet! Let's fix that. ^_^
Each day that you spend at least 5 minutes on your back and fingering yourself, you get +0.5 points per finger. So this would be a good time to learn to stretch yourself out. Remember to use lots of lube!

Each day that you spend at least 5 minutes humping a pillow, you get 0.5 points. Don't hump it the male way, though, seeing as you won't be able to feel anything anyway. Do it like this.

The above task awards an extra 0.5 points if you do your best and most girly moan as you reach the end of the 5 minutes.

Apparently it's possible to effectively ruin an orgasm like that, even without touching, due to pressure on the perineum. I've never done it myself, but if you do achieve that, have a full 5 points!
Good luck! Make sure to enjoy yourself, or, well, not! ^^
Thank you very much for these tasks! For the first one, could the dildo be used as well as fingers or do you think that should be a seperate thing?

Advertisements
Kink Talk