Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-27-2014, 12:11 AM   #1
SlaveGirl92

Default Need help with a big decision

Dear getdare,
I know that I haven't been on for a while, but I need all of your help. I have been offered a position as a 24/7 slave, I would be living with Master as a pet. I'm really excited about it, but I don't know if I should except due to school and family. I would just like some advice on this. Please help me.
SlaveGirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 12:30 AM   #2
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

I would advice to finish school first, than you have something to rely on if it doesn't work out. If he can't wait that long he ain't worth it anyway.
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:08 AM   #3
redhusky17
getDare Devil

first school... thats important
the only way you right now can be with your master as 24/7 slave if your master promises to not disturb you why doing you school work and that your will promise to do it
it is possible to live with him, but you and he need to promise that there will be time to finish your school. In a way you will be a slave when you have time.
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:53 AM   #4
purplelephants1

The most important thing for you to consider right now is your safety and well-being. A 24/7 slave situation can be a dream come true for the right person with the right master, but it would be a nightmare for anyone with the wrong person. Have you built up enough trust with him to take that leap? Do you know his character? Do you know if he will look after your safety and interest? Do you know he simply isn't trying to take advantage of you.

There wasn't a lot of information in your post about how long you've known this master. If you've known him and have been playing with him for a significant amount of time, and you guys completely click, congrats, it sounds like your relationship has found its way to a wonderful and profound place. If this is a guy who just offered you a 24/7 slave situation off the bat, personally, I'd run the hell away.

Regardless, if he is looking after your well-being, he would encourage you to finish your education. He would want you to square things off with your family. A good way to measure a person is to see what necessary inconveniences and hardships he will accept in order for his loved ones (or just abused pets) to be happy and fulfilled. If he can't wait whatever amount of time needs to be waited, than I'd go find somebody who can.

Currently looking for online submissive.

Last edited by purplelephants1; 07-27-2014 at 10:20 AM.
purplelephants1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

I'm gonna say the same thing what people above me: school first. 24/7 position can be really demanding and I wouldn't recommend it right away. Until you are absolutely sure and you are with someone you can trust 110%. However, we do not know your situation fully, so all the advice is based on what we can tell/guess from your post.

Perhaps you could make a sort of compromise where you would be able to participate in all? Not abandoning your family, still focusing mostly on your school and playing as a pet the best you can with the time you have. As a sort of breather from "normal" life?

Just my 2 cents.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:30 PM   #6
SlaveGirl92

First of all, thank you ask for your help and support. I do realize that I haven't put in a lot of needed information.

I have talked to him about school, and I have said that I would have to stay in county for at least a year and he is fine with that. I did meet him recently but he seems like a wonderful man. He is looking out for my safety though. On the family front, I'm still not sure what to do, because I would have to relocate to a different country and I don't know how to explain that to them.
SlaveGirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:04 PM   #7
redhusky17
getDare Devil

well you have a year to think
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:17 AM   #8
___S___

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplelephants1 View Post
The most important thing for you to consider right now is your safety and well-being. A 24/7 slave situation can be a dream come true for the right person with the right master, but it would be a nightmare for anyone with the wrong person. Have you built up enough trust with him to take that leap? Do you know his character? Do you know if he will look after your safety and interest? Do you know he simply isn't trying to take advantage of you.

There wasn't a lot of information in your post about how long you've known this master. If you've known him and have been playing with him for a significant amount of time, and you guys completely click, congrats, it sounds like your relationship has found its way to a wonderful and profound place. If this is a guy who just offered you a 24/7 slave situation off the bat, personally, I'd run the hell away.

Regardless, if he is looking after your well-being, he would encourage you to finish your education. He would want you to square things off with your family. A good way to measure a person is to see what necessary inconveniences and hardships he will accept in order for his loved ones (or just abused pets) to be happy and fulfilled. If he can't wait whatever amount of time needs to be waited, than I'd go find somebody who can.
That's good advice

Looking for kik chat buddies.
Kik 18+

My Ad

Always horny, always happy.

* Waxplay, masturbation, outdoor sex, threesomes, orgies and exhibition, public places and body writing.

I dislike pain, scat, piss, bloodplay, minors and animals.

ALL FRIEND REQUESTS WELCOMED!
___S___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #9
Aoryu

Would you mind telling us how old you are?
Aoryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #10
Slave4u88

Are you ready to move to Another country? It may be exciting to be someones slave 24/7. I'm 26 and I know I would do it in a second. Moving out of country I would not do though. Being a slave all day could be so much fun or terrible at the same time. If you really want to move out of country do it up.
Slave4u88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk