Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #1
FirstTimeSlave

Default I want to enjoy anal masturbation but..

Every time i try i always get shit on the object and it is just disgusting, is there any way o counter it??

Likes: Masturbation, Forests, Small life rules, Edging (Not sure of all my likes yet)

Limits: I don't live alone, Anal, Pain, Wedgies, Ice, Ropes, Blood, Scat, Pee (i dont have much limits atm because im not sure what i like or dislike yet)
FirstTimeSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Enema, clistiers etc clean beforehand
Old 08-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #3
OnTheRimOfMyGlass

For enemas, be aware that they take some practice and that if you do them too often without specific care your colon runs low good bacterias, and you get a colonic yeast infection. Which you really don't want. My understanding is that generally that's a risk when doing it more than once or twice a week, and I am told by someone who does them frequently that following a water enema with a (unsweetened) yogurt enema is good to replenish those bacterias in the same way as yogurt is good for yeast infections in general, but I am not a doctor and I have no idea how to effectively give a yogurt enema.

Something to think about: how is your poop normally? If you poop regularly at the same time of day and your poop is healthy, it's easy to pass in solid chunks/logs that don't leave much or any poopy residue on your asshole, then you shouldn't have any issues - just poop when it's time to poop, and then stick other things in your butt. If your poop isn't that regular, or it's hard and hurts to come out like constipation, or it's soft and messy coming out, or it leaves visible poop on your asshole when it comes out that you have to wipe a few times with toilet paper, something you can do that helps is to work on what you're eating. A doctor/nutritionist can help you most with this.

You can also just deal with it, a bit of shit is a common part of butt play. It's already good to put a condom on whatever you're sticking in your butt for easy cleanup and sanitation, but it's even more good when it makes cleaning up poop easy.
OnTheRimOfMyGlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:59 AM   #4
Slave4u88

Take a good shit before doing anal. Also go into the shower and out a finger or two inside you to clean it out. A little bit of poop on your finger is nothing.
Slave4u88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk