Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-01-2019, 10:45 PM   #16
missjane

I love your style of writing and looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:58 PM   #17
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 9 – Dream or Reality

The sunlight falling over my face caused me to awake the next morning. I groaned as I nuzzled delicately into the soft skin under my head. I deeply breathed in Mia’s scent and sighed contentedly. I could tell by her measured breathing that she was still asleep; I didn’t mind as I was more than happy to just lay in the protective circle of her arms, the arms I couldn’t believe I had missed so much.

Eventually, she began to stir and I opened my eyes to smile up into her sleepy sapphire eyes. She returned the smile and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. “Good morning,” I said happily.
“Good morning Lien. How are you feeling today?” Mia asked me and I could see that she was trying to judge my mood before I even answered.
“I’m great Mistress. I don’t think I’ve ever slept better,” I answered with complete honesty.
“That’s good,” she said before lowering her lips to mine in a soft kiss.

After the kiss, I lay my head back onto her shoulder and took a look over the room. I felt my eyes widen as I took in the peach coloured walls and ornate furniture. I had almost forgotten that she had taken me into her bedroom the night before. I bit my lips tensely, trying to decide how to ask what I needed desperately to know. I eventually gave up attempting to beat around the bush to find a polite phrase so bluntly asked, “Why did you bring me in here? I thought you said that you didn’t bring slaves into your bedroom.”

Mia shifted slightly so I could easily meet her eyes. “That’s easy Lien. You’re special to me and I needed you to know that.” I could feel the honesty in her words and they wrapped me in warmth as my heart purred. I smiled brightly. She returned my smile for a moment before her eyes locked onto the collar around my neck. She reached out her hand and gently fingered the leather band that marked me as hers. “While you wear this, you belong to me, but you are also my lover. That means that when you are good, you will share my bed. Do you understand?”

I nodded, “I think so,” I said as I tried to think through the meaning behind her words. “Does that mean that when you have to punish me, I won’t get to sleep with you?”
She chuckled lightly. “It depends how badly you have behaved. However, when you misbehave, you will not sleep in this bed. Whether I choose to share the other bed with you, or leave you chained to it to sleep alone, will depend entirely on you my pet.”
“Oh,” I thought it over, “I wouldn’t like that.”

She smirked. “That’s what would make it an effective punishment Lien.” I didn’t really have an answer to that as I knew she was completely right. After a moment she laughed and pulled me into her arms. I let myself melt into her embrace again as we just held each other for a long time, each lost in our own thoughts. Eventually Mia broke the blissful silence. “What time do you need to leave?”

“I need to be gone by 10 Mistress. I need to go home to shower and change before I meet my manager.” I sighed and sat up.
Mia turned to look at her alarm clock next to the bed. “That gives us nearly an hour. Would you like to eat before you leave Lien?”
I turned back to her with a mischievous grin, “Only if it’s you Mistress.”
Mia let out a choked laugh. “You’re awful,” she replied and I could see the desire filling her eyes when they met mine.
I shrugged, “I know, but you love it Mistress.”
Her eyes turned serious for a second. “You can call me by my name when we’re in this bed, even with the collar on.”
I sobered immediately. “Thank you Mia,” I said as I closed the distance between us.

Just before my lips met hers, she stopped me with a hand on my collar. “You do still need to obey me though.”
“I know,” I whispered, “So may I kiss you now?” Mia didn’t even bother with an answer and simply fused her lips with mine in a heated kiss. We spent the next 45 minutes simply devouring every single inch of one another.

After I hurriedly dressed, I met Mia in the hallway. I shuffled my feet slowly, trying to delay the inevitability of leaving the safety that I felt within her house. She noticed this and pulled me into her arms; I gratefully returned the hug. “I’ll make sure to call you later Lien,” she spoke softly when she pulled back.

“Thank you,” I said smiling. She leaned down and planted a light kiss on me. The tenderness of her lips sliding softly against mine made my head spin and I didn’t notice her unbuckling the collar as we kissed. When she eventually pulled away from me, the leather slid from my skin as well causing me to shudder. I suddenly felt heavier as my everyday worries and stress seemed to filter back into my mind for the first time in over a day.

I took a deep breath and met Mia’s eyes. “I had a really nice time,” I said awkwardly.
She smiled at me. “I did too, Lien. I hope your meeting goes well.”
“Thanks. I... umm... I guess I’ll see you later then.” I shifted anxiously as I wasn’t certain how to act in this moment.
Mia notices and understood my awkwardness and she closed the distance between us again to place a chaste kiss on my lips, before nudging me towards the door. “Be safe Lien. I will call you tonight!”

The second our lips met I relaxed. I offered one last thank you before walking out the door and getting into my car. Seeing her standing in the doorway watching me, I smiled and waved. She waved back and I put the car into gear before driving home. The entire time I drove home, showered and changed, I let myself thing about Mia and the amazing time we had spent together.

I still couldn’t believe everything had happened in such a short amount of time, and how willingly I had responded to it. However, I decided to just go with it and I’d finally found something outside of my attempted music career that made me truly happy, maybe for the first time since the time in the sorority, and certainly since my parent’s divorce. It was a terrifying though and especially given how everything could go wrong. I knew what Mia was capable of, even if she didn’t seem like that now. It could always come crashing back to the forefront and then what would I do.

I tried not to let myself dwell on it and I decided that I just needed to let things happen, and not try to over analyse everything, causing myself to freak out and run away. I was done running. After I got out of the shower, I checked my phone for the first time since Saturday evening. I had a few texts from Danny, my ex boyfriend and still friend, asking to hang out. After we broke up, it took a few months, but we did eventually become good friends. After I’d left the sorority he was the person who helped me to land somewhat on my feet and was nearly always there for me. He was probably the only real friend I had in California. I shot a quick message to apologise for not answering, and to let him know I had a hell of a lot to tell him about my crazy weekend.

My phone buzzed a minute later and I picked it up to check. ‘Glad you aren’t dead. Dinner tonight? You can tell me all about it!’
I sent him a message telling him I’d get the pizza and be at his by seven. While I was waiting for his response, a message came in from an unknown number. I quickly opened it and read it to myself... ‘Hey, it’s Mia. I swiped your number off your phone yesterday while you were tied up with other things I just wanted to make sure you got my number. Call you later.’
I immediately text back with: ‘Tied up? Which time was that?
Only about 20 seconds later it buzzed again. ‘When you were suspended over the stool’
I responded: ‘Right, you were gone for quite a while.’
Mia: ‘Well, you needed to be punished.’
Me: I know I’ll talk to you later. I need to go before I’m late. Thanks again Mia.
Mia: You’re welcome.

I smiled and saved her number in my contact list. After typing the M and I, I was very tempted to type out Mistress but eventually left it at just Mia. I had to hurry after that but I did make it to the coffee shop just about on time to meet my manager. Susanne was waiting for me when I arrived. She’d gotten us a table on the patio and had already ordered her coffee. She looked up as I approached the table with a big smile.

“Super, you’re right on time Lien. I have some great news for you,” she said, getting right down to business. I always appreciated that, no need for the small talk.
“Hey Susanne, what’s up?” I asked as I took the seat next to her.
She grinned. “Well, first thing this morning, I got a call from Robert Hargreaves from Ocean Records. He said that he was very happy with your work at his party on Saturday and he wants you to come in for a meeting this afternoon!”
A massive grin spread across my face. “Amazing, what time?”
“2:30”
“Awesome,” I replied as I felt the excitement build within me.

Susanne and I discussed the possibilities of what he wanted to talk to me about while we ate. It wasn’t until after out plates were cleared away that she asked the question I had been hoping to avoid throughout our meal. “So... how was the party Lien? I mean, I know you clearly did an excellent job but what was it like?”

I immediately blushed and looked away. “It, was, you know, well it was interesting,” I answered giving nothing away with my vagueness.
“Are you blushing?” I heard the surprise in her voice as I wasn’t usually the one to be embarrassed.
I cleared my throat. “You aren’t getting the juicy details, but let’s just say, I may have run into somebody I knew from my time in college and we spent the weekend together.”
She gasped. “Oh my god Lien, who was it? Was she? Did you?” She broke off, obviously unable to find the right words.

I sighed and finally met her eyes. “Look Susanne, I like you, but I’m not going into any more details right now.”
She coughed to cover her momentary lack of professionalism. “Of course Lien, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude. It’s none of my business.”
“It’s OK,” I assured her, knowing if the roles were reversed I’d have been probing for details myself.
“Thanks,” she said as she paid the bill. We chatted for a bit longer about work before parting ways.

When I got back into my car, I checked the time and saw that I had just over an hour to get to the meeting. Knowing the traffic around here I knew it would be tight. I had to head immediately over to the record label, if I wanted to have any hope of being on time. As I struggled through the traffic, I felt nerves dance down my spine. This meeting could be the most important in my life and I had no idea what I was to expect when I ended up face to face with Robert Hargreaves again. Had no idea if he knew I went home with Mia, or if he didn’t, I knew I would have a hard time not picturing the things I saw in his house and the look in those blue eyes as Mia watched me from the stage. I cursed myself as I got damp thinking over the memories that were flooding back into my mind. I plugged my phone into the car, hoping the music would calm me down. It had the desired effect and I felt steady by the time I parked my car in the underground garage before heading into the building.

The record company’s offices were on the 49th floor of a towering skyscraper downtown. I headed to the elevator and felt the butterflies stirring within my stomach. I forced myself to try and ignore them as I rode up in an overcrowded elevator. It stopped several times to let other people off before finally stopping at my destination. When we reached that floor, I squeezed out and moved over to the glass doors showing the Ocean logo. The receptionist looked up and smiled at me when I walked in.

I crossed the lobby to her and introduced myself. “Hi I’m Lien Yu. I’ve got an appointment with Robert Hargreaves in...” I looked quickly at my watch, “In 5 minutes.” I looked back to the woman and smiled lightly.
She looked down at her computer briefly before looking back to me with a smile. “Sure, if you want to take a seat, he’ll be with you shortly.”
“Thanks,” I said before moving over to the couches arranged along the wall. I surreptitiously took deep breaths to calm myself as I waited. I didn’t want my nerves to show.

I didn’t have to wait long before an overly energetic and bubbly brunette came hurrying into the lobby. She looked over towards me with a grin. “Is it Lien? Robert is ready to see you.” I smiled and stood up, moving quickly to follow her through the labyrinth of offices surrounding me before we finally stopped outside a door. She knocked quickly before sticking her head inside, “Robert, Lien is here for you.”

The enthusiastic girl gestured me inside. The office was fairly large, with a wall made entirely out of glass offering an outstanding and expansive view of the city. Robert was stood beside his desk as I entered and he had a beaming smile. “Lien, I’m so glad you could come to see me.”
“Of course, you have a fantastic office,” I stated as I crossed the room to shake his outstretched hand.
“Thank you, could I get you anything? A coffee or coke maybe?” he asked as he motioned for me to sit in one of the comfy looking chairs facing his desk.
“Hmm, sure, coffee would be great.”
He looked back to his assistant who was still hovering in the doorway. “Jenny, would you mind getting us two coffees?”
“No problem,” she chirped before heading out of the room.

Robert sat back behind his desk and smiled at me. “So, I wanted to thank you again. You really exceeded my expectations for the party. The set you delivered was astounding.”
“You’re very welcome sir. I really appreciated the opportunity,” I replied, trying desperately to read his expressions.
“Did you enjoy the party?” he asked, and my fears were immediately confirmed at the twinkle I saw in his eyes. He clearly knew that I had gone home with Mia.
I felt the blush creep up my cheeks and I swallowed hard against my desire to squirm or even run away. “I had a great time,” I replied, relieved that my voice seemed to have come out measured and calm.

He chuckled lightly. “I’m very glad.” I couldn’t tell if he wanted to say anything else about the party as Jenny was back with our coffee. “Thank you Jenny,” he told her as she left, closing the door behind her. I took a sip of the coffee and waited for him to continue. After drinking from his cup, he set it down and turned back to me. “As much as I would love to gossip about my party, I didn’t actually ask for this meeting to discuss my personal ventures. I understand that you have been working as a freelance DJ for a while now. Is my understanding correct?”
“Yes, sir.”
He nodded, expecting the answer. “What are you looking for professionally?”
I sat up a bit in my chair. “Well, actually I’d love to produce music. I really enjoy my work as a DJ but I really want to make music.”
He smiled. “Excellent. I’m glad to see that Miss Close was correct about you.”
“What did she say?” I asked, honestly curious to know how much my new mistress had said about me.

His smile widened. “She actually told me quite a lot about you when she was trying to convince me to hear your music. She told me about your time running a music group back in college and how you single-handedly produced the entire performance for the groups winning performance. She told me about your dream to move to LA to produce music. She told me that you spent 90% of your free time in college working on music demos and mixes. My curiosity was certainly peaked, so I agreed to visit the club to listen to one of your sets. Now here we are,” he finished with a gesture to indicate his office and our meeting.

“Thank you for giving me a chance,” I said, unsure exactly where this conversation was leading.
He ignored my thanks. “So, I asked you here to discuss some opportunities we have available.”
“What kinds of opportunities?” I asked, trying to contain my sudden excitement. Was this actually really happening? My nerves and emotions were suddenly shooting everywhere.

“After your performance at the party over the weekend, I would like to offer you a position with our label. I think its right up your alley. We’d like you to DJ two nights a week in Oceania, the new club we’re opening at the end of the month, and we’d like you to work with one of our struggling artists to see if you can help him revive his sound for our audiences.”

“Oh. My. God! That’s absolutely amazing!” I almost shouted, feeling my voice get higher as the excitement bubbled over within me.

Robert laughed. “So is that a yes?” I instinctively paused. I knew I needed to talk this over with my manager and make sure I didn’t get screwed over in the contract process. Robert saw my hesitation and saved me from needing to drive up my excuse to delay. “I know that you need to go over the contract with your manager. We are prepared to offer you a good salary and benefits. I believe that you will be pleased with this deal, so, assuming that your manager agrees with the fine print, are you interested?”

I let a huge smile cross my face. “Yes, of course I’m interested,” I answered honestly.
“That’s wonderful. I’ll have Jenny fax your manager the contract immediately, and unofficially, welcome to Ocean Records Lien,” he stated with a huge grin as he held out his hand again for me to shake.
I jumped to my feet, and immediately gripped his hand, may be slightly too hard. “Thank you so much Robert.”
“You’re very welcome,” he responded as I moved towards the door.

I called Susanne the second I got back in my car. She was excited and told me to come into her office so we could look over the contract together. I agreed and immediately pulled back into the hell of city traffic. I didn’t mind so much this time as I was still experiencing the phenomenal high of being offered my dream job. When I walked into Susanne’s office 45 minutes later, she was doing her happy dance around her desk. I laughed.

“I take it that it’s good then?” I asked when it became apparent that she hadn’t noticed me arrive.
She jerked to a stop and shot a grin at me. “It’s better. Once you sing this contract, you’ll certainly be able to move out of that crappy little place you call home and find something much, much better.”
“Really?” I asked in shock.
“Look for yourself,” she stated as she held out the contract to me. I momentarily forgot how to breathe when I saw the number written down under salary.
“Oh my god and holy hell. Is this serious?!” I gasped out after a minute.
“Yep, they must really have liked you,” she said with a grin.

“I guess so. Is there anything in here that I need to be concerned about?” I asked, trying to focus on the practicalities before I let the reality of my situation overwhelm me, still expecting something to be wrong.
“Nope, it’s all completely above board. All I can recommend is that you sign it. It’s what we’ve both been working towards for two years,” she said patiently. I grinned and reached for a pen.

My first thought when I walked out of my managers office was that I couldn’t wait to tell Mia my news. I pulled out my phone and called her. It rang twice before she picked it up.
“This is Mia close,” she answered professionally and almost a little distracted.
I smiled the second I heard her voice. “Hello, this is Lien Yu,” I answered, unable to keep the mocking tone out of my voice.
“Lien!” she said, and I could almost hear the smile in her voice.
“Hey, are you busy right now?” I asked, hoping I wasn’t interrupting anything important.
“No, not busy at all. What’s up?” She asked.

“Well, I know you said you’d call later, but I was wondering if you’d let me take you to a celebratory dinner?” I was bursting to tell her the news, but I managed not to blurt it out as once, and I was proud of my restraint.
“Sure, what are we celebrating?”

I bit my lip. I really wanted to see her face when I told her but I didn’t know if I’d be able to hold it in for much longer if we stayed on the phone. After only the briefest of hesitations I answered. “It’s a surprise. Can I pick you up at 7?”
She laughed, and I knew she could feel my hesitation. “Alright Lien, I’ll see you then.”
“Thanks Mia, I’ll see you later,” I answered before hanging up.

At precisely 7pm, I rang the doorbell at Mia’s house. It opened almost immediately so I knew she’d been waiting near the door for me. I felt my jaw figuratively drop at the sight of her skimpy black dress. I had to swallow hard before I could form my words. “Wow Mia, you look absolutely stunning.”

She smiled sweetly, even as her eyes hungrily took in the curves that my own red dress brought out. “So do you Lien.”
“Thanks, I made a reservation for us,” I said as we moved to the car. I played the ‘gentleman’ and opened her car door for her.
She giggled. “Are you going to tell me what we’re celebrating then?” she asked when I had gotten into the driver’s seat.
I shot her a grin as I started the ignition. “Nope, not yet.”

“Humph,” she pouted, looking out the window. I could see that she wasn’t seriously put out but I reached over to take her hand as I drove down the street. Mia looked down at our clasped hands and smiled. I gently rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb and she sighed dramatically. “Fine Lien, I guess you’re forgiven for being mysterious.”
“Thanks,” I said sarcastically, but I didn’t let go of her hand until we got to the restaurant.

I made light conversation until after we ordered and I smiled inwardly as I saw Mia’s impatience growing with every passing second. Finally after the waiter left, I settled back in my seat, letting my excitement show on my face. “So, tonight we’re celebrating, because I finally landed my dream job.”

“What, wow Lien, that’s amazing. Congratulations!” Mia exclaimed, clearly beaming.
I grinned at her. “Robert called my manager first thing this morning to set up a meeting to offer me the job. But, I have to thank you Mia as this never would have happened if you didn’t ask him to give me a chance.”
Her eyes turned somewhat serious as she met my gaze. “Lien, that isn’t true. You are incredibly talented and gifted and it was only a matter of time before it happened.”

I smiled. “Thank you anyway.” I reached across the table for her hand and she let hers fall into mine. “The last three days have probably been the best of my life and that’s all down to you Mia. Just let me thank you.”
“Alright,” she said, her eyes softening as her beautiful smile softened her features. “So tell me everything. What did he say?”

I laughed and told her everything from my meeting with my manager over lunch all the way through signing the contract. I finally ended my story saying, “Telling you was the first thing on my mind after I had signed. I’m sorry I made you wait but I wanted to see your face when I told you.”

I couldn’t read the look in her eyes when I stopped talking. It took her a minute to reply but when she did, I felt her warmth wrap around my heart again. “Thank you. I’m really glad that you called me. It really means more than you know that I was the first person you wanted to tell.”

I smiled. “You mean a lot to me Mia,” I said softly hoping that she understood all of the things I couldn’t even say to myself yet.
“You mean a lot to me too Lien,” she answered and I knew that she understood it all.

By agreement we turned the conversation to lighter topics. We were halfway through our meal when I heard the buzzing coming from my purse. I pulled it out to see that Danny was calling me. I cursed out loud having completely forgotten that I was supposed to have dinner with him.

“What’s up?” Mia asked with concern evident in her voice.
“It’s Danny. I forgot that I was supposed to have dinner with him tonight,” I explained as I tried to decide if I should answer the call or not.
“Excuse me?” Mia asked with a sharp tone that startled me enough to snap my eyes to hers and I could plainly see the jealousy in her eyes. I forgot that she knew that I’d had a previous mini relationship with him
“Danny is just a friend now,” I immediately told her, trying to calm her. Her eyes softened slightly and I hurriedly continued. The phone call could wait. “Mia, I was going to have dinner with him tonight so I could tell him about us.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I just... I can get really jealous,” she said sounding contrite.
I reached for her hand again. “I know Mia. It’s OK.” I smiled. “You don’t need to worry about Danny for two reasons. Firstly, he definitely has a preference for men now. More importantly though, I am yours.”
I bit back a smirk when I saw the possessiveness flare in her eyes. “Yes, you are.”
“And you are mine,” I said squeezing her fingers to emphasise my words.
Her eyes widened in shock before shifting to another unreadable expression. “Yes I am,” she said softly.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-17-2019, 03:40 AM   #18
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 10 – Lovers Embrace

Her eyes widened in shock before shifting to another unreadable expression. “Yes I am,” she said softly.
“What’s that look for?” I asked knowing that something important had just happened. However, I wasn’t sure what it was. I decided to ignore my phone as it started buzzing again.
“Answer the phone, I’ll explain later,” she said nodding towards my phone. I sighed slightly disappointed as I answered the phone.

“Hi Danny, I’m so sorry. I completely forgot our plans for tonight.” I heard Danny sigh into the receiver.
“It’s OK Lien, just get your butt over here as I’m dying to hear about your crazy weekend,” He almost ordered.
“I’m sorry Danny, but I’m on a date right now,” I explained and then winced and as he shouted into the phone.
“WHAT! You blew me off for some chick that you only met the other night?”
I bit my lip and my eyes met Mia’s as I answered, “Well, not exactly. I’m actually on a date with Mia Close.”
Danny was quiet for a long moment before finally spluttering a response, “Wait, what? You actually blew me off to go on a date with your old sorority sister? I thought you couldn’t trust her and never wanted to see her again?”

Mia was just watching me as she listened to my side of the conversation. I grinned at her as I answered. “It’s a long story Danny, but yes, that same Mia who is currently sitting across from me looking incredibly sexy in her black dress.” I notices her lips twitch in a half smile and knew she had probably filled in the blanks of Danny’s reaction.
“Holy hell, Lien, what on earth happened this weekend?” Danny asked after another long pause.

I let my gaze rake down my date’s body, memorising it all for myself as I replied, “I’m sorry pal, but that story is going to have to wait until tomorrow. I’m very busy right now.” My eyes returned to meet my favourite sapphire eyes and I noticed they had grown darker with desire; Mia’s breath had even grown shallow under my lewd gaze. I smiled, loving the effect I had on her.
“Gross Lien,” Danny muttered into the phone before sighing, “Well, just call me tomorrow then.”
I laughed, “Alright Danny. Talk to you then,” I said and hung up the phone before he could say anything else to me. I turned my attention to Mia, “Sorry about that,” I said, referring to the call.

She chuckled, “That’s OK; I take it he was a little surprised that you were with me.”
“A little bit,” I admitted, laughing.
“I can only imagine after everything that happened. Becky had a very similar response when I called her earlier,” she said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
My mouth went dry and my voice went squeaky when I asked, “You told Becky about us?”
Her eyes narrowed, “Of course Lien, she’s my best friend.”
A bit of panic was racing through me. “Did you tell her everything?”

Any anger in her eyes faded, and was replaced with understanding of my concerns. “No Lien. I wouldn’t do that without talking to you about it first. I told her that we ran into each other at a party and really reconnected and that we went for a date last night. That’s all I’ve told her.”
“Oh,” I said as I took several deep breaths to calm myself down. The panic that my new biggest secret was already the gossip of all my old college friends dissipated. “I’m sorry; I overreacted.”

“It’s alright Lien. I know this is all new to you, but you have to trust me. I’m never going to say or do anything that will hurt you,” she said gently.
“Thanks Mia. I really do trust you now. I just panicked because you and Becky were the first girls I had a crush on after I realised I was gay,” I explained quietly, unable to meet my girlfriend’s gaze.
Her chuckle shocked me to make me look back at her. “Look Lien. Me and Becky did more things with each other than I ever imagined was possible, but we never even touched on the intricacies of this lifestyle and she doesn’t understand it. However, I completely understand somebody having an attraction towards her. You damn well know that I did.”

“Really, you don’t mind?” I asked, a little surprised at the reaction.
“Obvs darling,” she said, wrinkling her nose at me. I laughed as I recognised Mia’s fairly accurate imitation of Becky. Mia’s laughter greeted my own and after a minute she sobered and met my gaze, some worry in her eyes. “Lien, you know that Becky is going to ask eventually. She doesn’t like what I do for a career, but she does know about it and eventually she’s going to wonder how you feel about it. Especially since she’s planning on visiting me next week, she’ll almost certainly want to catch up with you.”

The laughter died in my throat. I once more fought back the initial panic that wanted to set in and force myself to think. I’d had very little contact with anyone from the sorority in the past years and they were usually only calls or quick chats. Since I’d walked out, I’d put the majority of it behind me. I looked into Mia’s eyes and saw that she was waiting patiently for me to make up my mind. Her warring emotions were almost as evident as my own, but she was holding back from letting them surface fully for my sake. I thought back over the past few days and realised the answer was very simple. The panic disappeared and I smiled, “I’m yours Mia,” I said simply. For me, it was that simple.

“Lien?” She asked, as hope sparked in her pure blue eyes.
“Tell her Mia. I know you’ll protect me if she reacts badly,” I said, letting her see the trust in my eyes.
“Thank you,” she whispered and I knew she was thanking me for the trust I was relaying.
I smiled and I shrugged. “I’m yours. Last night, you worked really hard to make sure that I knew that, and I do. I got the message loud and clear. However, you’re also mine Mia. I’m not ashamed of it.”

That same look from earlier was back in her eyes. I opened my mouth to ask about it, but she spoke first. “You really are extraordinary Lien; how did I get so lucky?”
I smirked, “Well, you intimidated me into giving you the keys to my car and then spent the next few days driving me absolutely nuts in all the best ways, until I was absolutely ruined for anybody else, ever.”
Her lips lifted into an answering smirk as she asked, “Absolutely ruined, is that right?”
I grinned, “Pretty much, yeah, nobody is topping that.”
An evil glint came into her eyes as her voice dropped into a sexy purr, “Lien, you haven’t seen anything yet.”

I shuddered and instantly felt myself grow wet. “Maybe, but you aren’t going to show me tonight. I want you to come home with me. Is that alright? I was hoping to celebrate this evening with my girlfriend and not my mistress.”
She smiled, and the predatory side of her gave way to genuine happiness. “I would love that.”
“Me too,” I said, smiling back to her and I flagged down the waitress to pay, handing over my card.
“Ready to go?” Mia asked amused.
“Yeah, I’m ready to get you home so I can rip that dress off and ravish you,” I stated, husky with pure and unadulterated need.
Mia’s eyes went dark in response as she let out a shaky gasp, “Good” was all she needed to say.

When we were in the cat, I asked Mia about the look she had given me earlier. Mia sighed as what looked like a number of different emotions flew through her all at once. “It’s really hard to explain if I’m honest.”
“It’s OK, you don’t need to tell me.” I said, not wanting to push her.

“No Lien, It’s not that. It’s just that there are a lot of different types of domme and sub relationships. The best ones are always built off mutual trust which sometimes grows into something more over time. I’ve experiences a lot of different slave relationships in recent years but I’ve never had a sub that has claimed me. You’re the only one. That look was because I never knew that I wanted, let alone needed, that from anybody. However, I needed to hear it from you Lien. I’ve fantasised about a lot of things that I’ve wanted to do to you and with you, but I never let those fantasies leave the bedroom, but those words changed that for me. I realised that a part of me has always wanted to hear those words, and to have them spoken so matter-of-fact by you of all people, without prompt, was more than I could ever have hoped to hear.”

I smiled massively. “Mia, I know this is all new to me, but I’ve never been happier in my life. I wasn’t lying yesterday when I said that I needed you. Even back in the sorority I think I needed you, but back then, I couldn’t end up trusting you. This has all happened so fast, but I realised when I was getting ready yesterday, that I may actually love you. It scares me, and I don’t want to scare you away, but that’s the truth. I’ve always wanted to love you but now I think I can.

“I love both side of you as well, and I love the way you make me feel, both when I’m wearing that collar and right now when I’m not. I don’t know if it’s because of everything that happened in the past, which made it so much easier for me to fall for you once more. I don’t know if it’s because you spent so much time last night drilling into my head that I’m yours. I don’t really care what it actually is because it just feels right. I’m in love with you, Mia.”

“Oh Lien, I love you too,” she said thickly. I glanced over at her and saw a tear run down her smiling cheek. I reached out to gently cup her cheek in my palm before turning back to the road. She leaned her cheek into my hand for a moment before turning her head to place a tender kiss on my palm. I let my fingers trail through her hair for a moment before taking her hand in my own.

After a moment of contented silence, I snorted. “What?” she asked warily.
I shot her a grin before focusing on the road. “I guess it’s true about lesbians,” I stated. I looked across to see the confused look on her face. “Do you know the joke about what lesbians bring to a second dare?”
“No, I don’t know,” she answered and I knew she was slightly irritated, but I finished anyway.
“A U-Haul,” I said. She snorted lightly and I knew I was forgiven. I grinned.

After a moment I could feel her eyes on me and I glanced at her. She was studying me intently with one eyebrow raised. “What?” I asked suddenly feeling self-conscious.
“Are you asking to move in with me?” she asked and even thought I could hear the mirth within her voice, my hand jerked on the wheel causing us to swerve in out lane.
“No, not what I meant at all!” I insisted, quickly gripping the wheel with both hands and shifting to sit straighter in my seat.

Mia laughed, “I know Lien, I just couldn’t resist.”
“Fine,” I grumbled not willing to give in to her whim.
She just reached over to lay a soothing hand on my thigh. “I do love you though.”
I relaxed immediately under her touch, “I love you too.”

As soon as the door closed on my crappy apartment, I pushed Mia back against the door, latching my mouth onto the soft skin of her neck. I licked the tender flesh and could feel the impulse shiver run through her. She immediately wrapped one hand around my waist, holding me closer to her as the other hand tangled in my hair. I kissed my way up her neck and she tilted her head down to allow me to claim her lips. As our tongues danced against each other, my hands ran up her back to find the zipper on her dress. I pulled down the zipper and pulled the dress straps off her shoulders. Not breaking the kiss, I pulled back enough just to allow the dress to fall to her hips. I pushed it off and the light fabric hit the floor.

Mia broke the kiss, gasping for air, and I moved my mouth down to kiss the swell of her breasts, simultaneously unclipping her bra to pull it from her. Mia remained passive under my touch, somehow intuitively understanding my need to take the lead tonight. When her gorgeous breasts were exposed, I flicked out my tongue to tease each nipple in turn. Mia moaned, arching into my touch. Her response further enflamed my desire to have her and I pulled away long enough to yank my own dress off, before taking her hand pulling her towards my bed.

I pushed her down onto it and straddled her hips, immediately claiming her lips again. I massaged her breasts and shifted so I could press my thigh against her heated core. “Oh god, Lien, my butterfly,” Mia moaned into my mouth. I felt heat racing down my spine but ignored it.

I rocked my hips against her, adding to the pressure against her core and I could feel her panties growing damp against my skin. I moved slowly down to take a nipple in my mouth and began to alternate between sucking the erect nub and flicking it with the tip of my tongue. As I continued moving against her, Mia’s hips began rising to meet my own. I smiled around the hard nipple in my mouth and with a chaste kiss, pulled away. I yanked off Mia’s underwear and gave myself a moment to just look down at her, lying open and eager on my bed; I savoured the sight. Her eyes met mine and she smiled; I returned it before leaning over her to gently kiss her perfect lips.

I kissed my way down her body, stopping briefly to lightly rake my teeth across each nipple, producing some delightful gasps and shivers that made my body burn with desire. I didn’t linger, continuing my way down her incredible body. When I reached her belly button, I flicked it lightly with my tongue causing her to squirm and me to chuckle as I moved down to nip at her hips. As I grew closer to the awaiting target, I could smell her desire and I felt my breath grow short.

In essence I was teasing us both, but I took my time. I kissed my way down the outside of her right thigh, and I felt Mia’s impatience growing. I knew exactly where she wanted my mouth, but I continued to ignore it and continued kissing my way down her leg. When I reached her toes, I lingered there using my lips and tongue to knowingly tickle her feet as I had mastered all those years ago. She squirmed, trying to get away as giggles fell from her lips. I just grabbed her ankle and held her foot in place.

Eventually, I relented and began to kiss my way up the inside of her leg. Mia’s laughter stopped and was replaced by short and expectant pants. I grinned inwardly, knowing I had no intention of giving my girlfriend what she wanted quite yet. When I reached the top of her thigh, my lips so close to her pussy that I could taste the arousal on them, I turned and followed the crease in her thigh back to her hip. Mia groaned but said nothing. I glanced up at her as I kissed my way to her other hip; her gaze locked to mine as I watched her struggle to not take control.

I lifted my lips from her skin long enough to whisper, “I love you Mia.” Her eyes immediately cleared and she smiled at me, a smile that I briefly returned before going to my task. I repeated my actions with her left leg. Only this time, when I finally reached her centre, I stayed there. I lightly blew on her soaked folds and her hips immediately jerked upwards, causing a whimper to escape from Mia’s lips.

I grinned and liked through her folds and I moaned at the first taste. Hearing an answering moan above me only encouraged me more. I began to rhythmically lick and suck her clit and Mia shuddered against me as her hips began rocking against my face. I sped up, mercilessly driving her towards release. She began to gasp out panting moans and I felt my own pussy clench in response. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth.

Mia immediately stiffened under me and I flicked my tongue against the tender skin to send her falling over the edge, as she called out my name in bliss. I licked up her release and when I felt her body relax, I immediately pushed two fingers deep inside her. She bucked against my hand and I grinned as I began thrusting into her as fast as I could. Her hips rose to meet each thrust and it didn’t take long before I felt her inner walls clamp around my fingers as she came again. I continued thrusting until the last wave of release died away.

I gently pulled my fingers from my core and licked them clean before moving up her body to claim her lips again. She moaned at the taste of her own desire on my lips. I pulled back to grin down at her. She smiled lazily at me. “Jesus Mia, you are beautiful,” I murmured, reaching gently to run the backs of my fingers down her cheek.
She turned to kiss my fingers before meeting my eyes, “I love you Lien.”
I smiled. “I love you too.”

I lay next to her and pulled her into my arms. She curled into my side, kissing my neck before settling her head into my shoulder. I let my fingers run idly through her beautiful brown hair. She caressed my side as we cuddled. Eventually, her soft caresses changed to gentle scratches that caused my breath to catch and fire to radiate within me. I knew in that moment that Mia wanted to touch me, but was waiting for me to tell her to. My heart warmed at the idea that she wasn’t willing to make demands of me tonight.

“Mia, please touch me!” I demanded and then laughed as she immediately shifted to take off my bra and underwear. “Eager are we?” I asked, mildly amused.
“God, yes,” She replied as she ran gentle fingers through my slick folds. I groaned and pulled her mouth to mine as we kissed, embraced and made love for a few seconds, which turned into a few minutes, which turned into a few hours, neither of us being able to get enough of the other. Eventually, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-28-2019, 03:02 PM   #19
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11 - Public Conflict (Part 1)

Morning found me alone in my bed. I sat up really quickly and called out, “Mia?”
“I’m over here Lien,” she said and I saw that she was standing over in my small kitchen. She was grinning at me, “I wanted to make you breakfast in bed.”
“Oh... Thanks,” I sleepily said, relaxing back into the pillows on the bed. I yawned and stretched, “What time is it?”
“About 10,” she said, moving to crawl across the bed to kiss me. When she pulled back, she smiled down at me, “Good morning my love.”

I grinned at the new title, “Good morning Mia.”
“Alright, just relax, and I’ll have the toast ready in no time,” she said moving back to the little kitchen area.
“OK,” I sighed contentedly, “I could totally get used to this.” I couldn’t help but bait her.
She met my gaze with a raised eyebrow, “Oh really?”
I pretended to deeply think for a moment before answering her as innocently as I could manage. “Yeah, I think so. You’d make a great housewife.”

I let out a shriek as I felt Mia land on top of me with a growl. She quickly pinned me against the bed, and stared into my eyes. I felt her dominance press over me and demanding me to submit to her. I felt my eyes lower and my face turn away from her before I even made the conscious decision to do so. I could feel the heat reigniting inside me and my pussy grow instantly wet. Mia leaned down and bit my neck hard. The pain was magnificent and delicious and I bucked up against her as I unwillingly climaxed with it crashing over me without warning. Mia released my neck with a smirk.

“Still want me to be your housewife? I’m fairly sure that no housewife could satisfy all of your needs,” Mia stated with a tone that was clearly mocking me.
I was still gasping from the unexpected release but managed to form some words, “I just want you Mia. I want all of you.”
She instantly released her grip on me and smiled, “You have me.”
I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. “I know,” we held each other for a moment before I asked, “What on earth just happened?”

She chuckled, “You baited me, I responded, and you submitted.” She kissed my forehead and jumped up to go pull the now clearly burnt French toast from the stove. I watched as she threw it into the trash and slapped another piece into the pan.
I waited until she came back to bed with a tray of food and then I asked the question racing through my mind. “Why did I react so strongly though? I mean, I’ve never come like that before.”

Mia began dividing the food as she answered. “Lien, being submissive is part of who you are, just like being dominant is part of who I am. I know you’re new to actually experiencing all of this and I think that your submissive needs have lain dormant until you properly let yourself feel them the other day. I think this morning you baited me because last night I let you take the lead and part of you needed to be certain that I wouldn’t always do that.”
I was confused, “But, I loved what we did last night. I enjoyed making love to you and touching you however I wanted, whenever I wanted.”

She smiled gently, “As did I Lien. It was wonderful. However, the submissive part of you still wanted me to take control. You need a balance between your desire to submit and your desire to take the lead. We are both stubborn and strong willed women so the balance of power will never be static between us. Whether you are with me as a slave or as a girlfriend, you will strive to find a balance between the two aspects of the relationship. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I guess that means I’ll find ways to disobey you when I’m collared, and I’ll bait your possessive side when I’m not. But I still don’t know why that made me come when you just bit me,” I stated, trying not to let myself feel too embarrassed by my body’s reaction.
“In all honesty, I have no idea Lien, but it was hot as fuck,” Mia admitted, and I found myself grinning.
“Really?”
“Yes, and in fact, it gave me an idea for the next time I have you at my mercy,” she replied with a mischievous smirk.

I squirmed with that deep look in her eyes, feeling the heat begin to race along my skin in anticipation. “Why do I feel like I’m in trouble?”
She leaned in to run her tongue along the ridge of my ear before she purred, “That’s because you will be Lien.”
I shuddered and Mia chuckled. I pushed her back grumbling. “Eat your damn breakfast, Close,” I stated and she grinned before turning to her food. I watched her warily before beginning to eat my own.

Later, after we’d finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, Mia and I curled up together on the couch. We sat there in comfortable silence, enjoying each other’s company for a while, before Mia shifted. I sat up looking at her, “What’s up?”
“The other night, when I asked you about going to the event on Thursday, you never actually gave me and answer,” she said quietly.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that,” I said remembering the conversation.
She waited, but when I didn’t say anything else she prompted, “So will you go with me?”
“Oh, sorry. Of course I’ll go with you.”
“Really?” she asked, excitement evident in her voice.
I smiled, “Of course, I wouldn’t let you go alone. I don’t want any other subs thinking they can take what’s mine.”

She smiled, “Oh really? Who knew that Lien Yu was the jealous type?”
I narrowed my eyes, suddenly irritated. “Who do I belong to?”
I felt the smallest of victories when I saw the possessiveness flare into her eyes. “You’re mine!”
“I know. It’s a two way street though Mia. What you’re feeling is something that I feel too. Don’t mock me when I express that feeling to you,” I snarled.

Instantly her eyes widened, “I’m really sorry Lien. I didn’t think of it that way. I didn’t mean to belittle your feelings.”
I sighed and looked away. “It’s alright.”
She reached out and gently turned me back to meet her sorrowful eyes. “I truly am sorry.”
I gave in to her. “I know. It’s OK, really.” I pulled her in and kissed her with all of the possessiveness I felt at the idea of her hands holding someone else’s leash.

Eventually we had to pull away for air. As we tried to catch our breath, Mia pulled me into her side and I let myself curl into her side. I relaxed against her, letting the last of my anger go. I knew she wouldn’t intentionally hurt me. When she felt me relax against her, Mia began to idly play with my hair.

“I have a favour to ask you,” Mia said, breaking the easy silence we had fallen into.
Nerves danced through me, “What?”
“I need to take you shopping for Thursday,” she said vaguely.
“Okay...?” I stated, drawing out the word into a question. She heaved out a little sigh and I could feel the nervous energy running through her. I turned to meet her gaze. “Whatever it is, just ask Mia; it’s OK.”

She nodded and squared her shoulders. “With my job, nearly everyone in the BDSM lifestyle within the city has heard of me, and many of them recognise me on sight. I will be recognised in the stores I want to take you to, and therefore, I have to ask you to wear your collar in public today. I’m sorry, and I know we agreed to never bring this into your apartment, but I...”

I cut her off, understanding why she was so nervous. “Listen to me Mia, its fine. I don’t mind.”
“Really?” She asked, surprise in her voice.
I smiled, “Really. Actually, I kind of find the idea really hot.”
She chuckled, “Which part? Kneeling to me in your own home, or in a store full of people who will be staring at you because you’re with me?”
Both images sent chills through me, not that I would admit that. My voice had grown husky as I replied, “The latter.”

She smirked down at me and I knew I hadn’t fooled her. “Then go get dressed and I’ll get your collar.”
“You brought it with you?” I asked, a little bit shocked.
She shrugged sheepishly, “I hoped you would agree to go.”
“You totally played me,” I said, unsure whether to be impressed or mad.
“No I didn’t. I honestly didn’t know what you’d do, and I didn’t want to step over the line,” she said honestly.
“Fine,” I said grudgingly, “It’s a good thing you’re hot.”

She rolled her eyes and tickled my sides. “Stop being such a drama queen and go get dressed.”
I giggled as I squirmed out of her reach, “I’m going, alright.”
“Wait,” she said, stopping me in my tracks. I turned back to face her. “You need to call Danny first. You promised that you’d call him today.”
“Oh yeah, thanks Mia. I’d totally forgotten again.”
She smiled, “I know.”

I grinned and went to go find my phone. Danny picked up after about the third call. “Wow Li! You actually remembered to call. I’m amazed and honoured.”
I rolled my eyes. “Stop being such a prick,” I told him.
“So how was your date?” he asked.
“Well, it was great and it’s still kind go going on. Can I meet you later, have dinner and then I’ll tell you everything.”
“That’s what you said yesterday! How do I know that you aren’t going to blow me off again?”
“I’m not going to blow you off,” I said, a little bit frustrated.
“Let me talk to him,” Mia said, gesturing for the phone. I raised my eyebrow and she nodded.
“Mia wants to talk to you Danny, hang on.” I handed her the phone before Danny could voice any objections.

“Hi Danny, this is Mia... Look, I’m sorry about last night and I didn’t realise that Li was supposed to meet you... I know... I’ll let Lien tell you that... No, I promise, I’ll make sure she remembers your plans this time... No Danny, I’m not going to hurt Lien... Yes, I know that you’re looking out for her... Alright, I will... Bye, Danny,” she finished and hung up the phone. She looked at me and grinned. “You are heading to his apartment tonight at seven and you have to bring beer and pizza.

I stared at her, “What else did he say?”
She chuckled, “He gave me the hurt her and I’ll kill you speech.”
I laughed, “He has no idea.”
“No he doesn’t and that’s OK. But if you want to tell him, I won’t mind.”

I kept my voice light and curious as I asked, “You want me to tell him how you pulled me over your lap and spanked me until I sobbed?”
Her eyes darkened dangerously, “Only if you tell him what you did to deserve it.”
I swallowed hard, “Hmm, no, that’s OK. I think I’ll leave that part out.”
Her grin was evil. “That’s probably a good idea Lien.”
“OK then. I think I’ll just go and get dressed,” I said.

I turned and hurried over to my closet. I looked through my clothes but had no idea what I should wear and was just about to turn and ask when I felt her move up behind me. She groaned as she looked in my closet and my shoulders hunched defensively. “What?” I asked.
She sighed and kissed my temple. “You have way too much plaid. Just wear what you wore to the party the other night. You looked amazing in it.”
“OK,” I said smiling. I hadn’t been sure when I would have the opportunity to wear it again.

An hour later and we had both showered and were dressed. I was surprised that Mia hadn’t said anything about wearing her dress from last night. When I asked her, she smiled and said no one would bat an eye at the dress, so I let it go. She surprised me again when she insisted I keep in my monstrosity of jewellery and wear my usual dark eyeliner. Before we left the apartment, she pulled a thin leather collar from her purse.

“That’s not my collar,” I said, slightly confused when I saw it.
She smiled. “I know darling, but I thought you might appreciate something a little more subtle to wear in public. This one is less likely to be noticed by people not familiar with the lifestyle.”
“Oh... right. That’s actually really thoughtful,” I stated, blushing slightly at the thought of having so many people see me in her collar.

Her smile turned into a smirk, “Why do you seem so surprised that I would understand what you need?”
I sighed, “I guess I’ve never had anyone who cares enough to notice,” I answered.
Her arms were suddenly around me. “Well now you do Line and I will always take care of you.” I leaned into the embrace and relaxed with a smile.

She pulled back and handed me the collar. I took it and slipped the leather around my neck. I immediately felt the shift in me. I closed my eyes to savour the feeling of having my worried fall away and be replaced by the strange combination of safety and vulnerability. When I opened my eyes, I found perfect blue eyes watching me with intrigue and wonder.

“That was beautiful. You’re amazing Lien,” she said.
“What, Mistress?” I asked, having genuinely no idea what she was talking about.
“Is it always like that for you when you put on the collar?” She asked curiously.
I thought about it. “Yeah, every time,” I answered honestly.
“Incredible,” she murmured, and I knew she wasn’t talking to me directly.

I still didn’t really know what she found so amazing, but I let it go. She’d tell me if she wanted me to know. I completely forgot about it, when her lips crashed into mine. I melted into the kiss, opening for my mistress when her tongue demanded access to my mouth. I moaned, knowing that she was simply reinforcing her claim over me.

The first store we went to almost seemed like a costume store, a very kinky costume store. They had everything from lingerie to leather, and they even had a selection of frilly dresses and ruffled panties. Mia gave me a minute to take in the variety before leading me over to the corsets. The store’s patrons were nearly as varied as the clothes. As we moved between the racks, I felt eyes on me and looked over to see who was looking.

My eyes met those of a very butch, leather clad woman. She smiled at me before she deliberately raked her gaze over my body. When her eyes met mine again, I recognised the predatory look in them and I felt a shiver of fear run over my skin. I quickly turned away from her and hurried to press against my mistress’ side. Mia glanced down at me and notices the tension running through me. “Are you OK?” She whispered.

I could still feel those eyes on me and shook my head, not trusting my voice. Mia stopped and put a hand on my arm. “Look at me Lien,” she demanded and I reluctantly raised my gaze to meet hers. “What’s wrong?” she asked caringly.

I didn’t respond, I just subtly flicked my eyes in the direction of the woman, before pleasing with her to protect me. I didn’t want that woman anywhere near me. Mia turned to see what had scared me. I saw the change come over her face as she noticed the butch woman. All of her features hardened, and she glared at the woman before turning back to me. She reached out and gave my collar a light tug. It wasn’t enough to pull me into her, but it was enough to remind me that I was hers. I relaxed slightly.

“No one will touch you,” she hissed. “You belong to me.”

The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-28-2019, 03:03 PM   #20
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11 - Public Conflict (Part 2)

The words did what her touch alone couldn’t, and I felt the fear fade away. She would protect me. “Yes Mistress,” I said.
“Good,” she said. She tugged my collar to pull me back to the corsets.

When we reached them, my eyes were immediately drawn to one in particular. It was a lacy, navy blue with brown leather straps and steel buckles. I gasped, instantly wanting it. Mia noticed and followed my gaze. She grinned and pulled me over to it. As she studied it, one of the clerks appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Mistress Mel, it’s a pleasure to see you again. What can I help you with today?”
Mia didn’t even bother to look at the woman as she replied. “I want to see my pet in that corset.”
“Of course, may I get her measurements?” the clerk asked deferentially and I realised that she was also a submissive. She kept her eyes carefully lowered from Mia and she hadn’t even bothered to look at me.
My mistress turned to me. “Lien, please stand still so Georgina can measure you. She won’t touch you any more than is absolutely necessary.” I could tell that the last comment was a threat meant for the clerk.
“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

The clerk pulled a measuring tape out of her pocket and moved over to me, finally acknowledging my presence. I stood patiently while she moved around me, lifting my arms and moving when asked. When she was finished, she shifted through the corsets and pulled one off the rack that was presumably my size.
“Is there anything else today, Mistress Mel?” Georgina asked.
Mia’s voice sounded almost bored as she answered. “Not at the moment, but remain available to me. I will need you shortly.”

I watched, amused as I noticed the slight shudder run through the girl. I followed Mia to the dressing rooms. She followed me in and closed the door. “Strip,” was all she said once we were alone in the small room and I immediately obeyed. Mia helped me pull the corset on and laced up the back. She had me fluff my breasts before tightening the laces again. Once I was deemed to be tied tightly enough, I was taking shallow breaths. My mistress’ eyes were hungry as she took me in and the need running through me was reflected in her gaze. She reached out a hand and gently ran her hand over my prominently displayed breasts. I trembled and she pulled me against her running kisses along the skin her fingers had only just stroked moments earlier. Her hands ran down my sides, feeling how the corset accentuated my natural curves. Her fingers dipped lower briefly and I shuddered against her.

“This is perfect Lien. You have no idea what it is doing to me to see you in this,” she purred gently into my ear.
“Thank you Mistress,” I gasped.
She smirked at me. “Do you want to see how you look?”

The dressing room had no mirrors so I knew I would have to go back out into the store in nothing but the corset and my underwear. I felt my cheeks flush at the thought of everyone seeing me. “I don’t know,” I answered honestly.
She knew why I was embarrassed, but she didn’t give me another choice as she opened the door and walked out. I hesitated and she snapped, “Get out here now!”

I forgot to feel self conscious as I hurriedly obeyed. The butch from earlier had moved so she could watch me with hungry eyes, but with Mia at my side, I didn’t feel threatened by her anymore. I moved to the mirror and gasped. The first thing I noticed was my boobs. While I didn’t feel in danger of falling out of the corset, I’d never had so much cleavage on display, and I was a big fan of low cut tops. I forgot all my insecurities as I looked at myself in the corset and met Mia’s eyes in the mirror. “Please, Mistress, may I get it?”

I felt myself grow wet at the desire I saw in her blue eyes. “Yes, this is perfect,” she stated as she studied me. Without looking away she snapped her fingers. “Georgina!”
The girl was instantly next to us. “Yes Mistress Mel?”
Mia finally looked away from me to gaze down on the girl. “Show me what undergarments you have to match this. I will also need complementary attire.”
“Yes of course, please follow me,” she said, keeping her eyes lowered as she led Mia back over to the racks.

I didn’t immediately follow. When my mistress turned back to the girl, I returned to admiring the corset in the mirror. I didn’t realise that I was inviting trouble until a low gruff voice spoke from behind me. “You look good enough to eat.” I spun around to meet the face of the butch woman. I was speechless, unknowing of what to say to this mystery domme. I just stared at her gaping.

Her eyes were cold as she continued. “If you were mine, I wouldn’t let you out of my sight,” she stated, moving closer to me until her chest was pressed against mine. I froze not knowing what to do. “You dare to meet my eyes slave? Kneel,” she demanded, with her voice as cold as her eyes.
I shuddered. Part of me wanted to obey this dominatrix’s strong presence but I fought my instincts and whispered, “No, you are not my mistress.”

Her eyes grew angry and fear raced icy fingers down my spine. “You obviously need more discipline than that bitch can disk out. Kneel, now!”
Something shifted inside me as my own anger rose to the surface. My voice was strong as steel when I snapped out. “No, you do not own me. I will not kneel before you. Move now, or live to regret it.”

She snarled, reaching out to grip my wrist in her vice-like fingers. Before she or I could speak, Mia appeared. “Let go of my property!” she growled, moving to my side.
The butch sneered at Mia. “What are you going to do about it bitch? You obviously can’t control her.”
I snapped, feeling my rage wash over me, driving out any subservience. Before I knew what I was doing, the hand that wasn’t gripped by the butch pummelled into her nose. “Don’t you ever call her that again!”

Instantly, the grip on my wrist relaxed as the woman fell to her knees. Her hands going to her face, I felt a momentary victory before Mia’s hand was around my collar and pushing me down to my knees. I resisted for a split second and Mia snapped out, “Kneel Lien!”

Her voice snapped me out of my anger. I immediately dropped to my knees, knowing that I had just done a terrible thing and I was going to be in serious trouble. “I’m sorry Mistress, I...” I started to plead.
She cut me off. “Do not say a word.” I dutifully closed my mouth and carefully kept my yes on the carpet under my knee.
By this point, the butch had regained her feet. “Do you see what your slave did to me? She must be punished,” she said, speaking directly to Mia.

Mia’s voice was cold and hard with rage. “She will be. However, her actions do not excuse the fact that you tried to steal my property or the fact you put hands on what is not yours, and more importantly, what is mine. Georgina, get your manager.”
“Yes Mistress Mel,” the other girl meekly said, and I realised that she had followed Mia back over to us. The girl hurried off and silence fell over our small group.

A minute later, I heard soft footsteps and two other people joined us. “What seems to be the problem, Mel?” a strong voice, who I assumed belonged to the manager, asked.
The butch started to speak but Mia cut her off and spoke over her. “This woman put hands on my property and attempted to take her from me.”
“Is this true?” the manager asked the butch.
“She punched me,” the butch snarled.
“I see, was this before or after you touched her?” the manager said softly and I could hear the menace in her voice. I shivered.
“After,” she reluctantly admitted.

“So, if my understanding of this is correct, you mistreated another domme’s property, attempted theft of that property and you were then struck?” the manager asked.
There was a moment of silence before Mia spoke. “Yes Sasha, that is what happened.”
“Fine, what is your name?” The manager asked the butch.
“Anna.”
“Anna, you are banned from my store. Get out and don’t come back,” the manager ordered.
“What?” she asked, incredulous, “But that bitch...”
“Will be taken care of, by her mistress. Get out before I call the police,” Sasha reaffirmed.
“Go fuck yourselves,” Anna snarled as she left. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

My relief was short lived though as Mia’s calm voice asked, “Sasha, may I borrow a paddle?”
I gasped, my eyes flying up to Mia’s face. Her blue eyes met mine with a look that had a knot of fear forming within my stomach. I was in so much trouble, and I was going to be publicly humiliated.
“Of course Mel. Georgina, go and fetch it,” the manager said, and I could hear the eagerness in her voice. Georgina hurried to obey and I lowered my eyes, unable to continue looking at Mia.

When the girl was back, Mia addressed me coldly. “Stand and grab your ankles Lien,” I reluctantly obeyed. I had to spread my legs in order to bend over in the corset but I managed it. When I was in position, Mia positioned herself behind me. “Count each strike,” she ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” I breathily answered. The first blow fell hard against my ass. I yelped, “One!” The sting from the blow hadn’t even started to fade when the second blow landed. By the time the fifth had struck its mark, tears had started to form and run down my cheeks. After the tenth landed, my ass felt like it was on fire and only pure strength of will was keeping me on my feet. I gritted my teeth and grunted out each number as the blows continued to fall. Sometime after the fifteenth stroke of the paddle, I gave myself over to the punishment and feel into the trancelike state, becoming only distantly aware of the pain of the blows and my voice sobbing out each count. After the twentieth stroke, the blows stopped. I didn’t move, just simply waited for what would happen next.

“Thank you Sasha. I am sorry that my pet caused this disturbance in your store,” I heard my mistress’ voice say above me.
“That’s alright Mel. That show was certainly worth the trouble,” Sasha replied.
“Lien, you may stand,” my mistress said and I struggled to straighten. The corset made it difficult but I managed eventually.
I kept my gaze lowered as I dreamily said, “thank you Mistress. I’m sorry I embarrassed you.”

My mistress lifted my chin with a long finger. I met her gaze happily and I could see the amusement in her eyes. “You did well, my pet.”
“Thank you Mistress,” I replied automatically.

I heard a sharp gasp and my eyes slowly moved over to study Sasha curiously. Her eyes were wide with shock. “Is she...?” she asked, studying the passive look in my eyes.
“Yes she is,” Mia said and I could hear the pride in her voice. I looked back into her blue eyes, not knowing what I had done to make her proud.
“Where did you find her?” Sasha asked in a hushed tone.
My mistress smiled at me, “We met in college.”

“I’ve never seen a sub go so deep before,” Sasha admitted.
“I know, Sasha. It’s like she was born for it,” my mistress said, and I could hear the love and affection she had for me in her voice.
“Wow, how did she manage to hit that other woman?” the manager asked.
My mistress laughed. “She was defending me. That woman called me a bitch twice. My beautiful butterfly didn’t like it.”

Sasha laughed. “Well, I have to admit I’m jealous. You are a very lucky woman, Mel.”

The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 07-15-2019, 09:12 AM   #21
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12 – A Girlfriend’s Apology

I stood meekly throughout their conversation, gazing dreamily at my mistress. I thought that I was the lucky one, although I didn’t feel the need to tell them. I just patiently waited for them to finish discussing me. “So before that interesting interruption, what were you looking for Mel?” Sasha asked.
“I need something to complement my pet in that corset. We will be in attendance at the event this Thursday,” my mistress replied.
“Of course; I certainly have some ideas,” Sasha stated before heading off to help us finish our wardrobe shopping. An hour later, we left the store with two complimentary outfits.

When we got into the car, my mistress turned to me. “Lien, are you OK?”
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, my ass still feeling a little bruised from the paddling that I had endured. “Yes Mistress, I’m alright. I’m really sorry that I embarrassed you,” I replied dreamily.
She smiled and laughed lightly. “You didn’t embarrass me Lien, I actually rather enjoyed it.”

My surprise was enough to finally pull me out of the trance. I blinked and focused on her eyes, seeing that she was telling me the truth. “Then why did you punish me?” I asked, feeling remnants of anger flare within me.
Her smile widened. “You gave me no choice. I had to Lien; you literally punched a domme in public. I couldn’t let that go unpunished.”
“Oh,” I answered and turned to look out of the window.
She laughed, “Welcome back my darling.”
I huffed, frustrated and unwilling to answer her.

She grabbed my chin harshly and turned me to face her. “Do not forget that you are still in my collar, and therefore you will acknowledge me when I speak to you.”
“Yes Mistress,” I replied.
“Better,” she stated, studying me closely. After a moment she asked, “Are you actually alright? You were in that trance for a long time.
“Yes Mistress, I’m fine,” I answered but could see the doubt in her eyes. “Seriously, I’m OK. It was intense and I’m fairly sure that my butt will ache for a while, but I’ll manage.”
“Good. Are you up for a little more shipping or should we call it a day?” she asked.

“I can continue as long as the next store isn’t as eventful as that one,” I replied honestly.
She chuckled. “Alright Lien... I promise I won’t let you out of my sight this time.”
I laughed, “That may be for the best. Thank you Mistress.”
“You’re welcome.”

She turned on the car and pulled out into the traffic. A few minutes of silence passed before I spoke again. “So, what else do we need to buy? I thought we got everything in the last store.”
She shot a smirk at me. “We need to get you a matching collar and leash. You need to be perfect.”
Heat shot through me at the thought of being pulled through a crowded club by a leash held in Mia’s hands. I shivered lightly. “Oh, yes please,” I moaned causing Mia to shoot another smirk at me.

The rest of our shopping trip was thankfully uneventful, but even so by the time we walked back into my apartment I was exhausted. Mia left the shopping bags in the car, deciding that it made more sense for them to stay at hers prior to Thursday.

After dropping my keys on the small table next to the door, my mistress ordered me to kneel. I instantly dropped to the floor. Heat raced through me as my fantasy from that morning played through my head. Mia noticed and grinned. “You really are turned on by the idea of kneeling to me in your own home aren’t you? It’s a shame to do this, but I wouldn’t want to break our rules.” She leaned down, laying a gentle kiss on my lips before unbuckling the collar and setting it to the side. A shudder ran through me as my usual worries settled back down onto my shoulders.

“Thank you Mia,” I said standing up beside her.
She smiled, “Of course, and maybe at some point, we can explore that fantasy of yours, but not today my dear.”
I nodded. “That’s probably a good idea,” I admitted, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the couch. I curled into her side and felt myself drift off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

“Shit!” I moaned as I rolled onto my back, instantly waking from the pain in my bruised ass. Mia and I were still on the couch. She looked down at me, biting her lip apprehensively and I knew she hadn’t slept at all. I ignored her look as I carefully rolled back onto my side, using her thigh as a pillow.
“I’m sorry Lien,” Mia said quietly.
I sighed, “It’s fine Mia.”

“No it’s not. I don’t like what happened today. I don’t like what I did to you. You were defending me, and that shouldn’t be punished,” she said, her voice full of the uncertainty and worry that I knew she was feeling.
I slowly sat up, trying not to wince too much as my weight fell on the bruises. I looked at Mia, but she avoided looking into my eyes. “Honestly, it’s alright.”

“It shouldn’t have happened Lien. I promised that you wouldn’t be touched, and then you were, and I didn’t put that bitch in her place, meaning you had to step in. I’m sorry. I failed you in every way possible today,” she said as a tear fell from her lashes and trailed down her cheek.
I reached out and gently brushed the tear away. “You didn’t fail me Mia. We’re still trying to figure this stud out.”

“How is it that you don’t hate me for this?” she asked, pulling away from my touch. “I let you down again. I didn’t consider your pain and feelings, just like before. Why aren’t you kicking me out of here for good?” she questioned, her voice cracking.
“Tell me Mia. When you lifted that paddle today, were you trying to discipline your slave for acting inappropriately in public? Or were you actually trying to beat your girlfriend?”
She flinched at the question. “I was trying to discipline my sub.”

“I know,” I said gently. “That’s why I don’t hate you and that’s why I’m not leaving you again. Is my ass going to hurt for a while? Yes. Do I wish that you’d chosen another form of discipline? Also yes. Do I wish I hadn’t hit that butch? Not in the slightest, and I’d hit her all over again. She was a bitch.” I waited until that sunk in before adding, “But that’s me talking as your girlfriend. If you asked your pet, then the answers are likely to be mostly different. As your sub, I still don’t regret hitting that woman, but I also loved your response, and I’m thoroughly enjoying the pain in my ass, because it reminds me of your claim on me.”
“Really?” she asked, her voice hesitant as though she didn’t believe me.

I smiled softly, “Yeah.” Seeing that she still didn’t believe me I crawled over to kneel on her, straddling her thighs. I ignored the surprised look in her green eyes as I leaned in to whisper in her ear. “You have no idea what it does to me when you claim me.” I felt the shudder run through her and flicked my tongue out to tease my ear.

“Lien, wait,” she said breathlessly.
I sat back, groaning slightly when my weight fell onto my ass. “What Mia? Why are you beating yourself up over this? If I had used our safe word, would you have stopped?”
She paused, closing her mouth on the arguments she had been about to say. She thought about it and relaxed. “Yes, of course I would have stopped.”
“Did I say the word?” I asked patiently.
“No.”

“No, I didn’t. Was that more pain than pleasure? Yes. However, I knew you needed to do it. I knew as soon as that bitch hit the floor that I wasn’t going to enjoy what happened. I could have stopped it then, but I didn’t, because you needed it. You needed to re-establish your claim over me after seeing her hand on me. You needed to protect your professional identity and if that hadn’t happened in a public forum, you would have responded differently.”

“How can you be so sure?”
“Simple Mia. I know what you need too,” I explained, smiling.
“How did I get so lucky?” She asked, wonder in her voice and I knew she was finally starting to forgive herself.
“Again, do I need to remind you of that elaborate setup you did at the party, stealing my car and then tying me up?” I said with a smirk.
“Hey, I didn’t steal your car. You were in it with me,” she huffed out with a laugh.
“That’s true.”
She sobered. “I’m still sorry Lien. I don’t ever want to hurt you.”

I took her face gently in my hands and met her gaze, wanting her to see the truth in my eyes. “If you really feel like that, you should stop offering me the collar. I enjoy a little pain, Mia.”
Understanding blazed in her eyes. “You’re right. I don’t ever want to harm you. I don’t ever want this to ever be anything that isn’t mutual enjoyment.

“That’s what I wanted to hear Mia. I promise, I’ll use the safe word if things ever even remotely get close to that line of it becoming harm.”
She nodded, “Alright, I can live with that. On a scale of 1 to 10, what was today?”
“Is that with 10 being too close to that line?” I asked, and when she nodded I said, “Probably a 7. It definitely hurt but I’m not remotely harmed by it.

She finally relaxed as she pulled me in for a hug. “I love you Lien,” she whispered as she kissed my temple.
“I love you too Mia,” I said and kissed her deeply, trying to put all of the love I felt for her into the kiss. She met the kiss with enough passion to have me rocking in her lap. I couldn’t stop the whimper that fell from my lips as the bruises flared to life.
Mia immediately pulled back from the kiss, her eyes wide. “I’m so sorry. Shit, I didn’t...”

I put a finger to her lips to stop her apology. “It’s OK Mia, but if you really want, you can make it up to me,” I purred, causing a shiver to run through my lover. I felt that heat race through me at the sight of the hunger that ignited within Mia’s eyes.
She smirked, “Oh, really?”

I just smirked and shifted so that I could grind my hot centre against her thigh. I moaned at the contact and continued to rock against her. I was watching her and saw the moment when she decided to give into my lewd behaviour. I laughed when her hands began to fumble with the zipper on my pants.

Later as I drove Mia back to her house, before heading over to see Danny, I noticed her shifting within her seat. “What’s up?” I asked.
She sighed, keeping her eyes focused out the window. “I still feel bad about earlier.”
“Listen Mia, you need to drop it. I think you more than made up for it this afternoon. Or have you already forgotten the amount of times you just made me scream your name?” I jokingly questioned.
She glanced at me with a small smile. “I remember, but I...” She broke off and looked back out the window.

“What?” I asked and when she didn’t say anything, I concernedly added, “Please Mia, speak to me. What’s going on?”
She took a deep breath and said, “That was me apologising to my girlfriend for causing her pain. I’d also like to make it up to my pet. Will you come over tonight whenever you’re done at Danny’s?”
I smiled, “Of course.”
“Thank you,” she said letting the tension drain out of her.
“Did you honestly think I was going to say no?” I asked.

“Well... I was worried. Today was intense, and I wasn’t sure you’d be willing to submit to me again,” she answered softly.
“Mia. I’m yours. Yes, today was intense, but that doesn’t change the fact that I love putting myself at your mercy. I want all of you,” I told her honestly.
“I want all of you too. So much that it sometimes scares me,” she said.

“Mia, if you hadn’t asked me to come over tonight, I was going to invite myself. We both need some time together as mistress and slave, to find our balance again.”
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah, really,” I said with a smile, “Plus, it’ll give me a really good excuse for getting out of watching some stupid movie with Danny.”

She smirked, “Are you planning on telling him that you can’t stay to watch a movie because you have plans to let me tie you up and fuck your brains out?”
My hands jerked on the wheel as hear shot through me. Her throaty chuckle didn’t help and I had to struggle to calm my suddenly pounding heart while I focused on not driving us off the road. After a minute, and with the car thankfully still in one piece, I answered, “No, not in those words.”

She just laughed. A few minutes later, I pulled into her driveway. I put the car into park and pulled Mia in for a hard kiss, pouring all of my raging desire into it. She moaned and I shuddered against her in response. When I pulled back, her eyes were a little glassy with desire and I smirked. “I’ll see you in a few hours,” I said sweetly.

Her eyes narrowed, but she simply replied, “Will you text me when you’re on your way?”
“Sure.”
“Ok, see you soon Lien,” she stated before climbing out of the car and gathering the bags from our purchases. I watched until she was inside her house before putting the car in reverse and heading to pick up the pizza and beer.

By the time I found myself knocking on Danny’s door, I still hadn’t decided what I was going to tell him regarding mine and Mia’s relationship. I indulged in two deep breaths to calm my nerves as I waited for Danny to open the door. He was grinning as he pulled the door open. “Wow, Lien, you actually made it?” he joked.
I rolled my eyes, “Stop being such a dork.” I handed him the beer and moved into his apartment. I sat on his couch and dropped the pizza onto the coffee table.

Danny put the beer in the fridge, grabbing two of the bottles and heading over to sit next to me on the couch. “So... Mia?” he asked, opening the beer with the bottle opener he kept on the coffee table.
I took a long sip from the bottle he handed me. “Yeah,” I finally answered.

“Oh, come on. You’ve got to give me more than that, after all the history you’ve told me between you two. Yesterday you said you had a crazy weekend. What happened?” He probed.
I sighed, “Well, on Saturday, I had a gig. I was the DJ for a masked... costume party and Mia was one of the guests. I didn’t recognise her at first, but she totally caught my eye.” I paused to remember the image of Mia in the leather she’d worn to the party flashed into my mind.

Danny noticed and had to ask. “What was she wearing?”
I blushed. “Well... she was wearing a black leather cat-suit.”
His eyebrows shot up and I knew he was trying to picture it. “Wow, that’s strangely hot to imagine.”
I laughed. “Trust me Danny, you have no idea.” He just looked at me and I nodded, feeling a little smug.
“Wow.”

“Anyway, we ended up going back to her place after the party and I kind of stayed until Monday morning,” I admitted a little sheepishly.
“Holy shit Lien. Really?” He asked incredulously.
I couldn’t blame him for his surprise. I haven’t really made it a habit to even stay the night after hooking up with a girl recently. I shrugged, “Yeah Danny, It’s... different with Mia.”

“Wow, well I’m happy for you Lien. I still can’t believe it’s with Mia Close though. After all you said that happened when we left university, I’m just shocked. I knew you were close when I visited you those times but I was fairly certain you’d likely never even talk to her again. But I guess it’s cool, and you do seem really happy,” he said, reaching for a slice of pizza.

“Thanks. It’s strange, because even though we have history it’s still kind of sudden, but she makes me happy,” I said, blushing.
He smirked, “Happy enough to blow me off last night.”
I smacked his arm. “It wasn’t like that man; we were celebrating,” I explained, being deliberately vague.
He took the bait but couldn’t resist teasing me. “Celebrating what exactly? That you managed to spend two days with each other without you ripping her throat out?”

I laughed. “Nope, we were celebrating the fact that I got a job with Ocean records,” I answered nonchalantly.
“Wait... what?” he asked, his pizza stopping in its track.
I grinned. “You heard me.”
“Li, that’s incredible. Tell me everything!” Danny stated with an excited grin.

I spent the next couple of minutes explaining the party, meeting Robert, getting offered the job working with an artist and being a DJ for a new club. “Wow,” he exclaimed when I was finished. “How did you get the party gig?” He asked in wonder.
“Actually, Mia got me hired for the party,” I smirked.
“How the hell does Mia know a record label executive? And why would she ask for you to be hired to DJ a party?”
“Because I’m amazing,” I deadpanned, deliberately ignoring the first question.
Danny rolled his eyes. “Seriously.”

I smiled. “She wanted a way to flirt with me and see if I was interested before I realised who she was, because we both had to wear masks.” I hoped he would drop the question of Mia knowing Robert. I already felt guilty stretching the truth about the party.
Danny looked impressed. “Wow, seems like she really went into a lot of trouble to get into your pants.” I smacked him lightly on the arm. “Ow! Fine, I’ll stop,” he said rubbing his arm.

I grinned and reached for a slice of pizza, figuring that we’d gotten past the hardest part of the conversation, but I was very wrong.
Danny watched me reach for the pizza and just as I was about to take a bite he asked, “So... Is she as controlling in the bedroom as she seemed to be about everything at the sorority?”

I froze. I stared at him for a moment, panic flooding through me. I forced myself to relax and dropped the hand holding the pizza. “I’m so not answering that,” I managed to say looking anywhere but at Danny.
He gasped, “That totally means yes. Oh my God Lien, really?”
I could feel my cheeks heat and I continued to stare at the floor. “I’m not talking about my sex life with you Danny.”

He was quiet for a long time and I shifted awkwardly on the couch, which instantly put pressure on the tender skin on my ass. I bit back the groan that wanted to escape my lips, but I couldn’t stop the blush from spreading across my face. I wanted to run for the door, but I didn’t because I knew that I’d eventually have to sit through this conversation with Danny, and it would only get harder the longer I avoided it.

When the silence continued, I risked a glance at Danny. He was staring back at me, a complete look of shock on his face. My glance apparently gave him permission to speak because he asked, “Do you really like that stuff?”
I sighed, my cheeks still feeling like they were on fire from the heat of my blush. “Yeah, Danny, I do like it.”
“Doe Mia? I mean does she want? How did that even come up?” he stuttered.
I smiled at his awkwardness. “Mia is amazing. It came up the night of the party and I’m seriously not going to tell you anything else. It’s all pretty new to me and I’m still figuring it out for myself.”

“Wow,” was all he managed to get out. He actually looked kind of impressed which made me relax somewhat. Seeing as he wasn’t going to kick me out or get all judgmental, I decided to finally start eating. Eventually, Danny took a long drink of his beer and started to eat again. After a few minutes, he spoke up again. “So, how does Mia know the guy who threw the party?”

I laughed and feeling a lot more comfortable, I decided to answer honestly and told Danny the truth. “They met at a BDSM club a while ago.”
“Oh, really. So Mia has been into all this for a while?” he asked.
“Yeah, but if you want to know more, you’ll have to ask her,” I told him and laughed at the terrified look of horror that flashed across his face.
“Um, no thanks. That’s alright,” he managed.
“What’s up Danny? Don’t want to ask Mia about her sexual escapades?” I teased.
“No I don’t.”

I grinned. “That’s probably a good plan.” When he didn’t respond, I just grabbed another slice of pizza happily. While I ate, I sat and watched Danny process everything I’d just admitted. Eventually, Danny started to ear again and I waited until he took a bite before dryly asking, “”I take it you’re done thinking about Mia tying me up and spanking me?”

He choked and started coughing. I helpfully slapped his back until he waved me off. He swallowed his bit of pizza before grumbling, “Are you trying to kill me? I really didn’t want to be thinking about that, but now I am. Gross.”
I chuckled. “You’re welcome.”
“I hate you,” he said and I grinned blissfully.

The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 07-20-2019, 02:52 PM   #22
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13 – A Mistress’ Apology

About an hour later, I’d managed to finally evade Danny’s attempts to get me to stay to watch a movie with him. I called Mia the moment I got into my car, using the hands free headset so I could talk and drive. I felt the smile come over my face hearing her voice after she picked up.

“Hey Lien, I thought you were going to text. Are you still coming over?” She asked and I could hear the worry in her tone.
“Sorry, Yeah I am. I’ve just left Danny’s so I’ll be over there soon,” I reassured her.
“That’s great. How’d it go?” she asked, and I knew she was smiling.
“It was fine. I told him,” I informed her.
“Wow. Really?” she asked, obviously surprised.
“Yeah, but not everything, just enough to explain why I was having a hard time sitting on his couch,” I told her.
“How did he react to that; did he say much?”

“Not really. He was definitely surprised, but when I suggested he ask you for more details, he decided he didn’t need to know more,” I said, chuckling as I remembered that look of horror on his face.
Mia laughed. “Fair enough; do you think he’ll build up the nerve to ask?”
“I honestly don’t know. I mean, maybe if you guys get along when we all hang out together, but maybe not.”
“You want us to hang out together?” Mia asked, her voice a level of softness that I couldn’t interpret how she was feeling about that.

“Of course I do. He’s my best friend and you’re my girlfriend. Isn’t it in the rules or something that you have to hang out at some point?”
She chuckled, “I suppose that’s true. Seriously though, thanks Lien. It means a lot.”
I rolled my eyes, knowing she wouldn’t see it. “Mia, this is all still new to me, but I’m in it for the long haul. I want you to be a part of my life and not just the part of it spent in the bedroom.”
“Thank you,” she replied.
“I love you babe.”
“You too Lien.”

My usual collar was waiting for me when Mia let me into her house. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before moving over and buckling the collar on. I let out a happy sigh as it settled around my neck. Mia watched me while I put it on and she smiled when she saw the tension drain out of my body.

“My God Lien, you’re beautiful,” she said, reaching out to caress my cheek.
I smiled, “Thank you Mistress.”
“Go to the playroom my butterfly, I’ll be there in a minute,” she commanded and I hurried down the hall.

I moved into the room and knelt in the middle of the floor. My eyes fell to the carpet in front of me as I settled into position. As I waited, I could feel myself growing wet in anticipation of what my mistress might ask of me that night. I sat back slightly more heavily on my feet, making my heels dig into the bruises on my ass and causing them to lightly throb. The dull pain only excited me further as it reminded me of Mia’s claim over me. I felt my nipples harden as heat raced through me. A few minutes later, Mia came into the room, closing the door behind her. I waited patiently as she moved to stand in front of me. It wasn’t until her bare feet and legs came into view that I realised that she had changed. My eyes travelled up her naked skin until they reached the short hem of the sheer robe she had put on. I unconsciously licked my lips, drawing a throaty chuck which drew my eyes to her face.

She was smiling down at me. When my gaze met hers she spoke softly, “You seem to be wearing too much clothing my pet. Stand so I may remove them.”
I immediately rose to stand before her. “Yes Mistress.”

She took her time, kissing each bit of skin that she bared as my clothes fell to the ground around us. Her mouth felt amazing on my tender skin and I had to struggle not to touch her in response. I was panting by the time I was finally stood completely naked before her, with the exception of my collar. She smiled at my effort. “You were so good today, accepting your punishment in the store, that I’ve decided to give you a gift tonight,” she whispered lightly into my ear. All of the uncertainty and guilt from earlier was gone from her eyes as she looked at me.
I smiled, “What is it, Mistress?”
“You may go to my cabinet and pick out whatever you want me to use on you tonight,” she said.

I grinned; I’d been absolutely desperate to look more closely over her toy collection. “Thank you Mistress,” I answered and hurried over to the cabinet. She sniggered at my excitement and I could hear her move to sit on the bench while I looked. I took my time; there were a few thing I’d never even seen before and had absolutely no idea what they might be used for. I decided to bypass them and kept looking. I knew what I wanted for tonight. When I made my selection, I moved over to my mistress to show her what I had selected. She grinned when she saw the harness in my hands. I’d chosen the strapon with the dildo for Mia as well as myself. I’d also chosen a pair of leather wrist cuffs that could be unclipped and attached to the headboard.

“That is an excellent choice, my pet,” she said approvingly, “Go ahead and get into the bed.” I hesitated and Mia quickly noticed before asking, “Yes Lien?”
“May I help you put it on Mistress?” I asked quietly.
“Of course you may,” Mia said, taking my hand and leading me over to the bed. She let the robe slip off her body and handed the lube to me.

I carefully spread it over the dildo on the inside of the harness. She stood with her legs spread, waiting for me to put it on. I pulled the straps up her thighs and ran a finger through her folds to make sure she was ready for the phallus. My eyes widened in surprise when I realised how wet she already was. She smirked at my expression but didn’t say anything. I carefully slipped the dildo into her and finished buckling the straps around her hips.

She only gave a small gasp as it slip into place. When I was finished, Mia pulled me in for a deep and needy kiss. I moaned as I felt the second dildo press itself against my stomach. When we broke the kiss, she gently buckled the wrist cuffs in place, but didn’t immediately clip them together. She directed me to kneel on the bed and I hurried to obey. Once I was in place, she pulled my hands behind my back and clipped the cuffs together. Anticipation was racing through me and I could feel the flood of moisture pooling between my thighs. I was aching to be filled.

Mia climbed onto the bed after lubing up the dildo. She settled herself back against the pillows leaving the dildo pointing upwards. “I want you to ride me Lien.”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered breathlessly, growing even more aroused at the thought.

She grinned and I carefully moved into position, straddling her hips. Mia reached out to put a hand on my arm to help steady me as I settled myself over her. She used her other hand to guide the tip of the phallus to my opening. When it was in place, she looked up to face me. “Slowly lower yourself,” Mia commanded.
“Yes Mistress,” I gasped, as I followed her command.

I shuddered as I slowly felt myself be filled. Mia moaned as my weight pushed her dildo further into her. I paused when I had taken the entire phallus into me. My inner walls convulsively flexed around the dildo. When her blue eyes met mine, I began to slowly rock my hips, gradually picking up a little bit of speed as my body convulsed in ecstasy, riding my mistress. It wasn’t long before the orgasm was building within me and I began to struggle against its pull. Mia tensed under me and I knew she was also close, which just encouraged me to give into the release my body desperately craved.

My mistress notices. “Come for me Lien,” she ordered and immediately my body clamped around the strapon cock and my release washed over me. Mia cried out under me and I paused in my moment, unsure if she would want me to continue. “Don’t stop,” she commanded, and I immediately began to thrust my hips against her. A second orgasm immediately started to build within me to rival the first. Just before I got to the point when I thought I would have to fight against my body’s needs, my mistress demanded that I come again. I felt my body react instantly sending me back over the edge.

Mia had me stop after that and I reluctantly shifted to allow the dildo to slip out of my dripping core. She unclipped my cuffs and had me lie on my back. My mistress put a pillow under my hips, propping them up so my weight wasn’t resting on my bruised ass and I smiled gratefully up at her. She gave me a quick kiss before attaching my wrists to the headboard. She moved between my thighs and in one swift motion, drove the dildo straight back into me.

I groaned, feeling myself be filled once again. As soon as she was as deep inside of me as she could go, she stared deep into my eyes. “Come, Lien,” She commanded. I did. My inner walls immediately gripped onto the phallus and I shook as I came just as hard as the first two orgasms. “Good girl,” she stated and began thrusting inside me. I moaned, my hips rising to meet her thrusts. After barely a dozen thrusts, my mistress once again ordered that I come. Between one heart beat and the next, I went from a slow build of pleasure to moaning out an intense orgasm.

As the last wave of pleasure faded, Mia pulled out of me and quickly unbuckled the strapon. She dropped it to the floor next to the bed and moved up to nibble on my neck. I moaned and she stopped to meet my gaze. She had a beautiful mischievous glint in her eyes. I smiled, knowing she wasn’t done with me yet. She leaned in to place a place a delicate kiss on my lips before smirking as she instructed me to come yet again. I gasped, feeling my body instantly respond to the command.

“Oh, God,” I moaned as the orgasm ripped through me. Mia watched me with predatory hunger and I felt myself blush.

Mia bit hard into my shoulder. The initial pain wasn’t long lived. “Come,” Mia demanded, and the pain instantly transferred into pleasure and I came again on a scream. She grinned at me. I quickly lost track of everything that was happening except for the mouth on my skin and her orders to come. I have no idea how many times I came that night. I just know that by the time Mia finally led me to her bedroom, I was so finely tuned to her that she could be across the room, not even touching me, but I would come as soon as demanded it of me.

I woke the next morning to the feeling of soft hands on my skin. I smiled and pressed closer to Mia, mumbling, “Too early, Mistress.”
She chuckled, “It’s after noon Lien.”
I nuzzled her neck and moaned, “Five more minutes.”

“Alright my love,” she agreed and I could hear the smile in her voice. She kissed the top of my head and held me against her. I smiled. I was awake, but I didn’t want to move. As I lay in the safety of her arms, my thoughts wandered back to the events of the previous night. My cheeks heated as I remembered my body’s response to Mia’s commands. I shifted awkwardly, wanting to ask about it, but feeling embarrassed.

“What’s wrong?” Mia asked, immediately sensing a bit of tension that was running through me.
“I’m just embarrassed. I’ve never done that before,” I muttered, my blush deepening.
“Oh, my beautiful little butterfly, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. This was incredible,” she stated, shifting to catch my gaze.
“Seriously?” I answered shocked.
“Oh, hell yes Lien. I think it was the biggest rush I’ve ever had,” she beamed.
“I didn’t know I could do that,” I blankly responded, looking away to focus my eyes on the wall behind Mia.

She gently tipped my chin to force my eyes to meet her again. “Lien, you are the most natural submissive I’ve ever met. Your body responds to commands before your mind has the time to even process them. It’s absolutely amazing to watch.” I could see the truth in her eyes and I sighed.
“It’s not always like that though. It’s just with you Mistress,” I said softly.
“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Yesterday, that butch dominatrix ordered me to kneel, and I admit that I nearly did. However, when she insisted, after I refused, I got angry. I knew I didn’t belong to her and I couldn’t bow to her. But the second you tugged on my collar, I was on my knees,” I explained. She smiled happily. “Why is that Mistress? Why do I only respond that way to you? It’s been that way since our eyes met at the party on Saturday. After your performance, I spoke with a couple of other dommes, but they couldn’t get to me at all in the way that you did. I wouldn’t have left with any of them, even if they had done the same thing that you did. Why is that?”

“I honestly don’t know Lien,” she answered softly. “I do know that I’m never letting you go.” She wrapped her arms around me and drew me in for a kiss.
When our lips parted, I smirked up at Mia. “Mistress, did you just propose to me?”
Her eyes narrowed. “No. I don’t marry property.”
I felt like I’d been kicked in the gut. I sat up, wrapping my arms around my knees. “I’m sorry, Mistress.” I couldn’t hide the bitterness in my own voice.

Mia’s hands were immediately stroking my back, trying to sooth my hurt feelings, but I shrugged her off. She let out an exasperated small sigh and pulled me back into her arms. I didn’t let go of my knees so ended up somewhat in a fetal position against her side. I refused to look at her. “Lien, if or when I ever ask you to marry me, I wouldn’t be asking my slave, I’d be asking my girlfriend,” she stated carefully.

“Oh, I see,” I said, finally relaxing. I let go of my knees and shifted so that I could wrap myself around her. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s alright,” she said, kissing my temple. We lay in each other’s arms for a long time. When my stomach grumbled loudly, Mia laughed. “Come on my butterfly. Let’s go make some lunch.”
“OK,” I said, rolling out of the bed. She chuckled at my enthusiasm and I circled the bed to meet her. Her eyes softened and she reached out to run a gently finger down my cheek. I could see the love in her eyes.

After we ate, we went back into the playroom and my mistress spent the day finding new ways to make me pleasure her. She refused to let me come for hours, claiming that I’d had enough orgasms the previous night to last me a week. I was nearly delirious with need by the time she finally allowed me to come, but I had loved every second of it.

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 08-30-2019, 01:38 PM   #23
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 14 – Familiar Faces in a New Surrounding

As Mia and I got ready to go the club on the Thursday evening, I felt the nerves swimming around my stomach. If the party I’d attended was anything to judge by, it was going to be an intense night. I knew that Mia could sense my nerves, and she was doing everything she could to keep me calm. She didn’t say anything, but her hands were touching me often as we were getting ready. That touch soothed me, but the second her fingers left my skin, the anticipation flooded back.

It didn’t really help that I was going to go out in public in the new corset and the smallest pair of underwear that I’d ever worn. The thong was a blue lace that perfectly matched the corset, but it definitely left very little to the imagination. I would be wearing a long jacket to cover me on the walk between the car and club, but Mia had told me that I would have to remove it as soon as we were inside. Aside from the beautiful brown leather collar and matching wrist cuffs both decorated with steel gears, the only other thing I had on was a pair of brown leather ankle boots, with multiple steel buckles.

Once I was completely dressed, Mia led me over to the full length mirror in her bedroom and I had to admit that the sight was stunning. The ensemble turned me into a perfect steam-punk submissive and I found myself grinning at my reflection. I looked up to meet my mistress’ gleaming blue eyes in the mirror and saw the possessive pleasure embedded within them. “Do I look alright Mistress?” I asked, wanting to hear her voice.
“Oh yes, my beautiful little submissive butterfly,” she said huskily, “You look incredible. Every person will be jealous that you are on my leash.”

I blushed, starting to feel a little self-conscious at the idea of the number of people who were going to see me like this. Mia smiled and kissed my cheek. “Mistress, please don’t let go of me tonight,” I finally voiced, showing the one worry that had been nagging me all day. I didn’t want a repeat of the incident at the store.
She met my gaze in the mirror again and spoke with complete seriousness. “I won’t Lien; I promise that I won’t put you in that situation again.”
“Thank you Mistress.”
We both smiled and I felt my nerves ease. After a long moment, wherein we simply looked at each other, Mia broke the silence. “It’s time for you to help me get dressed my pet.”

“Yes Mistress,” I replied, turning to help Mia into her outfit. She had purchased a long corseted coat that had a blue brocade that matched my corset. The coat buckled tightly around her waist and accentuated her slim frame while it pushed her breasts even more up into prominence. She had brown leather leggings that disappeared into her thigh-high boots. When I had finished helping her get dressed, I stepped back to take her in. She looked amazing and my breath caught at the sight of her.

Mia stepped back in front of the mirror and studied her reflection, smiling in satisfaction. “Lien, bring your leash,” she ordered. I hastily grabbed it from the dresser and moved to stand beside her. The leash consisted of several chains braided together with thin strips of leather. My mistress clipped the chain to the D-ring on my collar and had me kneel at her feet. We both turned back to the mirror; the sight of us together instantly made me wet with a longing need. Mia smirked. “Do you like what you see my pet?”
“Yes Mistress,” I breathed.
“Do you like being on my leash?”
“Yes Mistress,” I practically panted.

“Good, then let us go,” Mia said with a wicked grin as she tugged on the leash to bring me to my feet. The gentle tug sent a shiver racing through me, heat prickling along my skin. She helped me into my coat, but didn’t remove the leash as she led me to her car. My nerves returned during the drive to the club and I needed to take deep breaths to calm myself down, but the corset was making it near impossible. Mia placed a gentle hand on my thigh. “It’s alright Lien, I will take care of you tonight.”

The combination of the touch and voice somewhat calmed me. “Thank you Mistress,” I answered grateful that she understood what I needed most in that moment. We sat in silence for a few minutes, her hand still resting on my bare skin, before I admitted, “I just don’t really know what to expect. I mean, I know you said you weren’t working tonight, but I’ve never been anywhere like this.”
Her eyebrow lifted. “You were at the party at the weekend?”

“I know, but that doesn’t really count. I was working, and aside from your performance, everyone just talked in the room I was in. I don’t know what was happening in other parts of the house,” I tried to explain; hoping Mia would see why I was nervous.

“I think I understand. Tonight is a special event that was planned by the club as a fundraiser for a local shelter. The club is in an old warehouse and there are strict rules that everyone must follow. The main room has a bar, various seating areas and a stage for scenes. There is no sex allowed in the main room. There are several smaller rooms for various styles of play which the guests can use as they want. Although, they should bring their own toys if they want to engage in those activities.

“As you can see, I did not bring any toys. Tonight, I want you to watch the scenes that will be played out before us, such that we can get a better idea of what you might like to try with me, and what might be expected of you if you decide to come with me to work.” I could tell that Mia was being serious as she explained her expectations.
The knot of nerves in my stomach was finally beginning to dissipate. “OK Mistress, Is there anything else I need to know?”

She smiled softly. “Yes, you need to know a few things Lien. The event will be catered, but you are not to eat or drink anything that I don’t give you. If you are addressed by another domme, you will be polite, but don’t accept any orders from them unless I give you permission. I won’t let you out of my sight, but do not cause another scene like at the store. Some of the guests are the people that I work for, so do not embarrass me. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

“Good. The final thing you need to know is that you will be the focus of extraordinary envy tonight. The manager at the clothing store, Mistress Sasha, is a massive gossip. She saw you fall into the trance the other night and you can guarantee that she has informed others about the incident, many who will want to see it for themselves. Do not rise to any bait they give you as I would prefer to save that for another night,” Mia explained and I knew she had a specific time and place in mind for when she wanted to reveal my deep subservience, but before I could ask, she continued. “There will also be other subs there that will show jealousy at seeing you in my collar. Ignore them. You are more than they have ever been or will ever be. You are mine.”

She briefly met my eyes as she spoke the last words. “Yes Mistress. I understand,” I answered, feeling a warm glow at her comments.
“Say it,” she ordered.
“I belong to you Mistress,” I obediently replied.

Her smile grew wide and she glanced back over at me. I reached down and entwined my fingers into hers in my lap, letting out a contented sigh as I looked out of the window. She gently squeezed my fingers as we held hands for the rest of the drive. When we pulled up to the warehouse, I saw a valet stand with several guys standing around waiting to park people’s cars. As one of the valets ran over to Mia’s door, she turned to me. “Are you ready?”
“Yes Mistress, I answered feeling some of the nerves returning.”

She smiled. “Do not move, I will come get you,” she said as the valet opened her door. She climbed out of the car and walked around to collect me. The valet didn’t say anything to me as he slid behind the wheel. I didn’t bother to look at him and just kept my eyes glued to my mistress. She opened my car door and used my leash to pull me out. The first tug against the collar on my neck dissolved all my nerves and I followed her into the club.

Once inside a small lobby we were immediately stopped by a large bouncer dressed in leather. “May I see your ticket?” He asked Mia politely. She pulled it from her coat pocket and handed it to the man. “Thank you ma’am,” he said and gestured towards another girl hovering off to the side. “You may give Mandy your coat. Enjoy your night.”

“Thank you,” Mia said and pulled me to the girl. My mistress quickly removed my coat and handed it to Mandy. The girl’s eyes widened at the sight of my outfit and I could easily read the jealousy in her eyes; she didn’t comment though as she handed Mia the coat number token. My mistress thanked the girl and led me into the main room of the warehouse.

My breath caught and I felt my eyes widen at the sight before me. There were people everywhere. Mia stopped just inside the door so I could take in everything; I was slightly overwhelmed by the variety of pairings in front of me, a mass mixture of genders, races and states of attire. As my eyes travelled over the crowd, I saw that we weren’t the most elaborately dressed, but there was also a large amount of nudity on display, at least through the submissives.

With a tug on my leash, Mia led me towards the bar. I could feel the eyes following me as we passed the groups of people quietly talking. I looked around and could see a male dome studying me with a flare of desire burning in his eyes. I wanted to smirk, but knew that I shouldn’t so anything that could cause a scene, therefore I lowered my head and turned away. I could still fell his piercing gaze on me but I did my best to ignore it. I knew who I belonged to and trusted that she would keep me protected from other masters or mistresses. We were nearly at the bar when we were stopped by the manager from the clothing store.

“Mel, darling, you look simply fabulous!” She enthusiastically greeted Mia.
Mia chuckled lightly, “Thank you Sasha. You look wonderful. Is that new? I’m not sure I have ever seen it adorn your shelves.”
Sasha grinned. “Yes Mel, it just came in this week and I decided to keep it for myself.” I looked over her body and admired the black leather corset with its high collar that did wonders for her body. Sasha saw my gaze and smirked at me. “Your pet looks ravishing. I love the collar and leash; they really compliment my clothes.

I blushed and looked down. Mia gave the chain a light tug pulling me in closer to her body. “Yes, she really does, but remember, she’s mine Sasha, so keep your hands to yourself,” She sternly stated, and I could hear the warning in her voice. It sent a heat wave rushing through me.
Sasha laughed, holding up her hands. “I will. However, I have to wonder, will you be doing a scene tonight? I’m simply dying to see her in action again.”
“No, not tonight I’m afraid. I’m not quite ready to share Lien’s talents with the world just yet,” Mia said and I smiled at the possessiveness in her voice.
“A shame Mel; I will just have to wait then,” Mistress Sasha said pouting.
Mia chuckled. “Yes you will.”

My mistress tugged on the leash and I followed her to the bar. We weren’t stopped again. Mia told me to order her a glass of wine add she turned back to watch the room as I waited for the bartender to notice me. It didn’t take long before I was handing her a glass. She took a sip and her eyes seemed to widen slightly as she noticed someone or something behind me.

Instantly nerves prickled over me. Mia leaned in and whispered, “Take a drink, you may need it.” I could tell she wanted to say more but there wasn’t enough time. I took a long sip and almost choked when Mia greeted the person who approached us at the bar from behind me. “Hello Robert. It’s wonderful to see you; I didn’t think you were going to make it tonight.
“Mel! It’s lovely to see you my dear. I wouldn’t miss this for the world,” he replied before turning to look at me, amusement dancing in his eyes. “I see you have a new pet. Miss Yu, I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. It’s nice of you to join us.”

I held onto the wine glass as if it was my last lifeline connecting me to the world. I could feel the redness spreading across my cheeks as I slowly met his eyes. “Thank you Sir. It’s nice to see you again,” I managed to say past the large lump in my throat. I wanted to kick myself for not even considering the possibility of seeing my new boss tonight.
He grinned at my obvious embarrassment. After a long moment, where I had to fight the urge not to squirm under his gaze, he turned back to Mia. “I’m glad to see that you were able to claim her. Is she everything you’d hoped for?”

Now released from his gaze, I let out a small sigh of relief before immediately feeling Mia’s gaze on me instead. I turned to her and felt heat race to my core at the possessive smile on her lips. “Yes, that much and so much more,” she answered Robert but without taking her eyes from me. I got lost in her eyes and forgot about my anxiety. Mia took her wine back from me and gently tugged on the leash. I immediately dropped to kneel at her feet. She gently brushed a hand over my hair, before turning back to my boss.

I could feel his eyes watching me, but when he spoke again he was addressing my mistress. “She does very well, but I have to admit that I’m surprised. When I met her, she didn’t seem like the type to submit easily.”
Mia chuckled. “I know what you mean, but you should have seen this butterfly when I first met her, yet she continues to surprise me every day.”
Robert joined her laughter. “Yes, I can imagine. You know, I heard a rumour about your new pet. I didn’t know it was Miss Yu they were referring to though.”
“Yes, I’m sure you did,” Mia said and I could hear the amusement in her voice.
“Is it true Mel?” he asked and I blushed hard hearing the eager anticipation in his voice.
Mia’s hand caressed my cheek and I looked up to meet her eyes. They were hungry and my core clenched in anticipation, causing more moisture to pool between my legs. “Yes, it’s true. My butterfly is a wonder.”

Robert let out a startled gasp. “Wow, really?”
My mistress turned back to him. “Yes.”
“How long has she been a submissive?” Robert asked with surprise evident in his voice.
Mia smirked, “Less than a week.”
His Jaw practically dropped and I had to suppress the laughter that wanted to bubble out. “How is that possible? Something like that is already rare, but I’ve never heard of a sub going into a trance like that after so little time.”
Mia turned her smirk back to me. She let her hand slide down to finger the collar around my neck. “Answer his question my little butterfly.”
“I belong to Mistress Mel,” I said simply. I didn’t have any other answer but Mia’s loving smile told me that I’d got the correct one.
“Damn it Mel. I’ve had all my slaves for at least a year and none of them would say that with as much honest emotion behind it. How do you do it?” He asked and I smiled hearing the jealousy lingering on his words.
Mia just laughed. “Robert, Lien is one in a million. I just got very lucky.”
Before Robert could respond, I interrupted. “No Mistress. I’m the lucky one.” I expected to be punished for my rudeness by my mistress only grinned at me.

Robert looked between the two of us and let out a long sigh. “Well, Jesus,” he said. I looked back at him and I saw him studying me with an expression that I couldn’t read. After a minute he asked, “Lien, will you please stand up? I have a question that I would like to ask you.”
I looked to Mia for permission and when she nodded I stood up. “What would you like to know?”
Robert leaned in so that his face was very close to mine and asked in a low voice that was only loud enough for Mia and me to hear, “On Monday, will I see this Lien in my office, or will I see the Lien I met the other day?”
I felt my shoulders straighten and met his gaze with a smirk. “You will see the Lien you hired Robert. I won’t be coming into work collared.” Mia’s hand tightened on my back and I knew she was proud of me.
Robert smiled. “Good, that’s the only thing I wanted to hear. Enjoy your evening ladies,” he stated as he walked away.

Mia caressed my collar and I felt the shift back into her submissive slide through me. I turned to her and she was smiling. “You did well Lien.”
“Thank you Mistress. You’re not mad?” I asked, knowing she wasn’t but still wanting to hear her answer.
“No my pet, you were perfect,” She said as she claimed my lips with a soft kiss. “Come on, I believe the first scene will start soon and I would like to get a good seat. She led me over to one of the couches positioned near the small stage and motioned for me to sit on a large cushion at her feet.

As we got settled, a male master took to the stage and began to meticulously restrain a young female slave to a wooden cross. Mia’s eyes seemed to light up at the sight of it. I felt a moment of jealousy at the excitement, but she quickly bent down to explain. “This is Master Gregory. His style is very similar to what I do when I’m working. Pay very close attention; I think that this will likely be very close to what I hope to do with you in front of an audience.

“Yes Mistress,” I obediently agreed and settled down to watch. Master Gregory was very patient and took a great deal of time with the submissive, starting with slow teases and soft sensual caresses whilst intermittently interrupting with the occasional forceful punishment. He was always caring and I could see that the submissive was on the edge with pure desire. I imagined Mia doing those things to me for an audience and felt my underwear quickly grow damp as the electricity raced through me. For her part, Mia continuously stroked my neck and hair. Certain punishments and subtle movements caused her fingers tighten on my skin and I knew she was imagining us in the scene as well.

When the show ended, Mia leaned down to huskily ask, “Did you enjoy that my pet?”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered breathily, need racing through all parts of my body.
“Good,” she stated and sat back, turning to speak with the mistress on the other end of the couch. I had to take several breaths to calm my racing heart. I knew that the night was very young and we still had a lot of the event to get through. When I calmed down, I realised that Mia was intent on her discussion and was ignoring my presence for the moment. I was happy enough as it gave me ample opportunity to look around.

I studied the other slaves around the room, taking note on how they interacted with their masters and mistresses, wondering how that compared to my relationship with Mia. One sub, a nearly naked guy who looked barely 18 caught my eye. He was gazing up at his mistress with such a look of adoration that I needed to follow his gaze. My eyes travelled up to see flowing red hair and very familiar green eyes that were wide with shock. I immediately froze as panic flooded through me. I could see her mouth form my name into a question, but I couldn’t hear her voice over the sound of the blood rushing through my head.

Mia noticed the stiffness of my body where it rested against her legs and her hand found my shoulder in a questioning gesture. I could only continue to stare as the Japanese girl began to wind her way through the crowd, tugging her slave along in her wake. Mia lightly muttered, “Oh my god,” which told me she had noticed our former sorority president. Mia’s fingers clenched into me shoulder, pulling gently as she stood from the couch to meet Asuka. I slowly made it to my feet beside her, unable to meet the other girl’s brown eyes.

“Asuka, it’s so nice to see you,” Mia stated in an overly polite tone that told me she was just as anxious as I was. I looked between the two former presidents unsure what to think.
“Mia, or is it Amy again now? I never thought I’d see this,” Asuka said laughing and I blushed, keeping my eyes averted.
Mia’s voice was tight with frustration as she responded. “It’s actually Mel in this room but you can still call me Mia. Do you have a problem with this?”
“Ha, of course not Mia. I’m just surprised. After everything that happened I never thought that I’d see the two of you in the same room together again, never mind like this. Even if you did, I thought you might have been on a leash after Lien was finished with you.”
“Seriously?” Mia asked.

Asuka laughed again, “Yeah, I honestly couldn’t imagine the feisty butterfly bowing to anyone. She sure as hell never gave you proper control in college.”
I felt my blush deepen and I shifted anxiously. Mia put her arm around me and I relaxed against her. “Things change Asuka,” she said softly.
“I can see that,” the red headed Japanese girl replied and I could feel her studying me. After a moment she gently asked, “Lien, will you please look at me?” I hesitated momentarily but raised my head to meet her eyes. “Are you OK?” she asked, and I could see her presidential care and honest concern in her look.
Mia’s grip tightened on me and the last of my anxiety dissolved. “Yes Asuka, I’m good.” I smiled.
“I’m glad. This does seem to suit you actually,” She said grinning.

I looked up at Mia and smiled. “It does. It surprised me too, but I’m really happy.” Mia returned the smile and I looked back to Asuka. “I have to admit I’m surprised to see you here though.”
The redhead grinned, “I’m still the sexual assassin after all, and what better place to find a new batch of targets” Asuka stated laughing. I joined in and as did Mia, remembering her nickname from the sorority. Asuka then turned serious, “I actually run the shelter that the event is benefiting.”
“Wow that’s amazing Asuka,” Mia answered, “Care to join us for a while.”
“I’d love to,” Asuka replied, before taking a seat on the couch next to Mia.

The following 4 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 10-23-2019, 05:57 AM   #24
JoJoK!

Wow an other stunning part of this storry! I cant wait for the next chapter. Please keep going on!
Hard limits: Public, Pictures, Scat/poo, Blood/Vomit, Permanent, Blackmail, Illegal, Family/Freinds

Toys:
Dildo, plug, clothepins, nippleclamps with chain, ring gag, several ropes, handcuffs, spreader bar, electronic release timer, lockable belt, padlocks, wights, Estim 2b (two channel tens unit) with: plug, nipple clamps, pads
JoJoK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:47 PM   #25
FallenAzz

This is so good, please keep it going.

Still Working on my Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Likes: Nudity, Hidden Public, Exhibitionism, Light Spanking,Light Nipple Pain, Pics without Face, skype dares
Dislikes:Shaving, Hard/Heavy Spanking,CBT, Edging
Limits: Face/Personal ID, Permanent, Scat, Blood, Friends/Family, Full Public, Oral, Blackmail, Animals, Cum eating/play
FallenAzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dominatrix, lesbian, novella, submissive