Old 02-06-2021, 11:53 AM   #1
05Nico05

Default Checkmate

When I was younger, I used to play chess with my grandfather. Even though I never won one single game, I liked it. I recently downloaded an app to play chess. I’m not really good, but I’m getting better and better.
About a week ago, as I was browsing the forums of getdare.com, I found a topic named “Chess loser”. The game is simple. You challenge anyone in a game of chess and the loser must accomplish a dare of the winner’s choice.
After two or three challenges with strangers from getdare.com, I found a guy with whom I clicked instantly. We challenged each other. I lost badly.
In the very first dare he made me flirt with one of my limits: body writing. I had to take a picture of me with “Property of Michael” written on the chest and hearts around my nipples. I also had to sit in a submissive position.
By chatting, we discovered a lot about each other. I let him know about my kink in cock cages, and how, in my opinion, chastity helps a submissive cross his own limits without noticing. I said: “I’ve got a submissive in chastity. He doesn’t like exposure. So, I set up a little challenge: He’s got 5 days of chastity, but every 10 upvotes he’s got on any picture of him would reduce the time by one day. Either he stays chaste with his exposure limit, or he shoots a perfect picture and get free sooner. The choice is his, not mine.”
Michael would never forget that confidence. After one minute of thinking, he said “Let’s play one chess game. The loser is denied for one week, but he can accomplish tasks to earn points, and then buy time.”
At that moment my legs started shaking and I had butterflies in my stomach. I never won a game against Michael. He started creating a program on the app “Obedience”, to keep track of my tasks and points, as for myself, I was not able to prepare my program in case of victory. How could victory be possible?
And Michael knew it. He was going to win and deny me. He was full of pride, and arrogant. He was destroying my own abilities to think right.
We agreed on playing the game the next day.
He teased me with mystical sayings and allusions. He told me he had plenty of ideas.
I planned a twist you will never know about unless you trigger it. But you won’t know how to trigger it, neither how to avoid it. All I can say that this twist could lead the difficulty of the denial to a whole new level.
My fear was increasing and my body shaking. I tried to play a simple game against the computer before going to bed, but my mental abilities were focused on my soon to be denied orgasms. I did a terrible game. When I told him, it made Michael laugh. “You don’t stand a chance, I’ve set up your mind to lose. You are meant to lose.
That night, it took me 2 hours to find sleep.
In the morning I was very busy with work, which helped me not to think too much about denial. When I came back home, my fate was accepted. I was going to be denied seven days, or do degrading, anal, painful tasks to have a chance to reduce denial time. I didn’t know what he prepared for me. I didn’t know the value of tasks either. I didn’t know by how much time could be reduced.
We still played the game. I was focused. I didn’t speak much. I developed knights and bishops, castled my king. I was ready to fight for my freedom. Eventually brightness replaced darkness in my mind. I was seeing clear. I was dominating the chessboard. I stuck his king and … checkmate.
I just made my first victory against Michael. And what a victory! I felt superior. I knew it wasn’t a question of luck, I have been better than him here.
He stayed still, wondering how I could have won this game.
Maybe I had some luck … double or quits?” I said.
- “So … 14 days for me or nothing for both of us?
- “Yeah, and maybe a third try for you to deny me.
Actually, I was a bit disappointed of Michael. The idea of denial had been frightening, but delicious. And he put so much efforts and teased me so much that I really wanted to discover his program.
Michael has been thinking during a very long minute, and finally said “Fine. Double or nothing.
I had nothing else to lose. I was comfortable. I felt like the chessboard was mine. Actually the chessboard was me. I could feel every of his moves, I killed most of his possible attacks before he could think about them. He made so many mistakes.
However, my lack of involvement in a worthless game led me to some mistakes too.
The end was pointing but my king and his remaining subjects struggled with compromising Michael’s fleeing king.
“Checkmate!” finally said the software.
I can’t describe what I felt at this moment. I just won two games in a row, and I was supposed to lose. I’m still trying to figure out how I won. I didn’t have the mindset for it, but maybe Michael was overconfident which led him to make mistakes and underestimate me.
The biggest mistakes didn’t occur during the game though. The biggest ones, those he would have to pay for, are the arrogance and overconfidence.
I was about to destroy every inch of his pride.
As I’m writing these lines, Michael is still under my control.
He has earned points with pain, pleasure, distaste, mental effort.
I will give him the opportunity to rush straight to the finish line. He doesn’t know his task yet. Also, he should read carefully the following words.
Dear Michael,
In order to earn the 300 remaining points, you will have to rediscover your pain, your fear, your desperation, … at once.
Follow these instructions:
• You will stay nude, with only your chastity device, nipple clamps (adjustable), ice locker, blindfold, ball gag and plug (middle one). You will lock yourself as you have done previously, out of reach of your keys.
• When the ice of the locker is melted, you can try to free yourself. Remove the nipple clamps and start searching for the keys to your chastity device I a bowl of keys and coins. No time limit this time. Just keep the blind fold.
• Once your dick is free, edge yourself twice.
• Finally, remove the blindfold, the plug and the ball gag.
Report the task to me and come play your ultimate chess game to earn your full release.
Michael, I’m proud of you.
Your Master, until you overthrow me as I expect.

Dear readers, thanks.
It’s my very first attempt at writing in English.
All my apologies for spelling or syntax mistakes.
The story of the denial week should not be told by me, but by Michael himself, the true hero. If you’re interested, he could give it a try.
05Nico05 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to 05Nico05 for this post:
Old 02-06-2021, 12:08 PM   #2
MichaelOnDemand

What a very interesting story. I believe this Michael dude regrets his pride in his chessplay after you set up all of those tasks. I can only imagine what he must have felt like after loosing not only once, but twice and sealing his fate.
But I am within the impression that you did a very good job leading him through his predicament and assist him in every way you could.

I will now... be away for some time... I hope I can come back and see how the story finished ;-)
Sex: Male

I am New in the World to S/M. Feel free to PM me, if you are interested in exploring new things with me. I am open to try at least everything once.

Limits: Crossdressing, sissification, face pictures
MichaelOnDemand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 11:26 PM   #3
foxboy21

Great story. The battle of chess with real forfeits can be an awesome experience

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 02:29 AM   #4
05Nico05

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxboy21 View Post
Great story. The battle of chess with real forfeits can be an awesome experience
Yeah. I've seen your profile in the same "Chess Loser" thread. It me up when you want to play.
05Nico05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 08:04 PM   #5
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

ill take on a game with you if you want (im on UK time)

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:33 AM   #6
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Nico05 View Post
The story of the denial week should not be told by me, but by Michael himself, the true hero. If you’re interested, he could give it a try.
Oh yes. Yes, I do believe I'm interested. I hope he does it!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chess, dare, denial, denied, loser