Old 01-09-2021, 09:29 AM   #1
Nextone_

Default Birthday night

Hi everyone, I've written a new kinky dare and exposure story between two girls, which I'm going to share.

Unlike the previous one Daring flatmates, I've taken the time to write it instead of just sharing something I had written on the fly by chat, hence this is quite long read.
I'm going to post it one bit at a time, because I think it's not as interesting to "binge-read" it.
Moreover, I didn't reread it, so there might be a few typos or other mistakes. You can tell me by PM if you want and I'll edit it.

Have fun !

PART 1

Hannah and Elizabeth had been friends since the beginning of high school.
The first one was quite extraverted and popular. She was a bit taller than average, had dark blond hair, a little longer than shoulder length. Her body was not what they call curvy, but she did have very nice curves where it mattered, along with a thinner waist. A fairly tanned body that she didn't mind flaunting by wearing clothes that showed some cleavage, or midriff, and short shorts or skirts.
The second one was shorter and more on the slim side, but not without features, a firm butt in particular. Her hair was black, went to the middle of her back, and her skin was naturally kind of mate.
She was a little more shy, but not very difficult to be convinced by her friend to have some fun
Hannah sometimes had a wild imagination, and loved sharing daring scenarios to her trusted Lizzie

"Imagine if we were to ACCIDENTALLY use the wrong showers after the gym, that woud be sooo embarrassing, we would be found there by guys, completely naked under the hot stream of the shower..."
She had a naughty grin when saying this kind of things, it was clear she was excited by the idea, but unclear whether she really would do it
Elizabeth also felt the appeal of these ideas, but she would never have seriously considered doing it, it would remain a fantasy at most

The most they had actually done was some kind of deal
One time at the beach, Hannah had offered that if her friend would tan topless for a bit (on her stomach), she would hand her her bikini top for twice the amount of time
It seemed like a good deal to Liz, and she stayed lying on her front for a while, feeling her boobs on her towel, having the side of them slightly exposed to the people around, even rubbing her nipples against the towel. It was just the right amount of thrill for her
She then put her top back on and said "Your turn" with a big smile and held out her hand to Hannah, who handed her own top quickly
Hannah having bigger boobs, she had a little more on view on her sides, but she still felt pretty safe, she wanted a little more.
So she rested on her elbows for a while, raising her chest from the safety of the ground, and trying to catch people peeking, she did catch a few, and loved the idea that people had seen some of her naked breasts, even from a distance
She lay down again, contemplating the idea that her bikini top was out of her reach.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was trying to come up with ideas to use that power to torment her friend a little more, but without pushing her too much
When the time was up, she asked "Want it back?". "Yep, a deal is a deal", Hannah answered
Liz stoop up and held it up for her, just high enough that the topless girl would have to also stand up to get it
The scene caught the attention of some people around, but Hannah had to get her cover back at some point
So she covered her boobs with one arm, took a second to embrace the feeling of being exposed she was going to feel, stood up and grabbed her bikini top and went back to the ground
"Bitch!" she whispered with an angry tone, but her thrilled smile showed Liz that it was a great idea, and they had talked and joked about it several times since.

During a vacation from college, they had decided to travel overseas for two weeks, and had had a great deal of restaurants, nice pictures for their social media pages, drinks and Hannah's naughty ideas
That saturday was her birthday, she was turning 20, and it would be just the two of them for this occasion
Lizzie had an idea to make it a great night anyway, she said like a challenge : "Since you have so many kinky fantasies, you should use that special night to explore them"
Hannah's eyes lit up : "Interesting. What do you have in mind?"
"We could go out and I would give you dares", Elizabeth answered
"Could be nice, but what do I get in return?", she asked, willing to make some kind of deal again
"A lot of fun, and a 20th birthday you will remember"
"True, but it's not as fun if you're only dishing it out and not being kinky yourself" Hannah wouldn't admit it to herself yet, but her friend's idea had already grown on her, and she would have done it even if Lizzie would do nothing in return.
But this negociation was a way for her to tell herself that she was just making a bargain

"If I agreed to do something, what would you want from me?" Liz also started considering it, it would only be fair to give at least something back, and she did feel like she could have some fun
"I don't know... Let's say that in return you have to give a guy a blowjob tonight"
"No way, not happening!" She thought whoring herself out like that was below her. However she wasn't rejecting the idea to do it if she felt like it during their night out. "Ask something else." Her friend's bold demand had made her ready to accept doing something, granted that it was more reasonable
"Then... from now until the end of our trip, when you're at our place, you must be nude!"
"That would mean that right now I'd have to get naked and you would be dressed? Doesn't seem like YOUR 'Daring Birthday' "
"Alright, I'll do it too then. Deal?"
"Okay deal"

It seemed like a fair trade for both of them, but they only started to acknowledge what they had just committed to
Hannah would have to do the tasks that Elizabeth would give her tonight, and she expected them to be challenging. That idea alone made her heartrate go up, and her stomach felt like she was about to do bungee jumping, but deep down she knew she wanted to do it
However, before thinking about tonight, they had agreed to be in the nude while at their place, which meant they had to undress now.

"You first !" declared Hannah
"What? Why?"
"Because I was the one to say so !" She wanted to at least get a favorable trade today
Elizabeth seemed to be hesitant for a while, and then started to smile, before quickly answering "Alright, but I will cover myself until you're also nude and not hiding anything, because I was the one who thought to say so !". She had decided to use Hannah's own unfair game against her
Hannah was surprised that her friend reacted that way, but in a good way, her slightly shocked look changed into a smile and she agreed. She was happy that Lizzie, whom she always had to push out of her comfort zone, was fighting back and coming up with ideas of her own
It was also promising for the night to come. "Go ahead now, I'm waiting"

Lizzie removed fairly quickly her tank top, followed by her shorts, leaving her in bra and panties.
She looked at Hannah, and saw her staring at her thin and nice body, impatient for what was to follow
She was about to show her more skin than she ever had, and it did feel like a step out of her comfort zone, but small enough for her to enjoy the feeling
Putting one arm in front of her bra, she unhooked it with the other hand, and removed it, feeling it slide softly against her breasts. It felt like a pleasant rub on her boobs, which then found the cover of her arm and hand
Another glance to her friend, who seemed to enjoy herself, and she saw her eyes drifting lower, until reaching her crotch, meaning she was eager to see the next part of the show
Having only one free hand left, this would be a little precarious. She lowered her black panties as far as she dared, exposing the top of her crotch, which felt wrong but weirdly exhilarating
When she couldn't go further without revealing her lips, she gathered her courage, quickly turned to one side and sent her panties sliding down her legs, until just above her knees, and hastily brought her hand back up to cover her now naked pussy
She managed to wiggle her panties completely down her legs, stepped out of them and turned back to her friend, who looked very satisfied with the sight.
She had done it, she had gotten naked in front of her friend. It felt a little scary and wrong, but all in all it wasn't so bad, she thought, and maybe she was even happy to have done it. Now her reward was coming

However that's when it hit her. When she had turned to the right and lowered her panties, she was in front of the large glass doors that lead to the balcony, which she hadn't thought about until then.
Worried, she looked again in that direction, and noticed she could see into the next building's windows. It was not very close, but if there had been a naked lady, she could have told, which meant if someone were to look their way right now, they would see her completely undressed, her hands as only cover.
"We should close the curtains!", she said, hurrying towards them, making herself more visible to any hypothetic neighbor. Now if she wanted to close the curtains, she had to use one of her hands, and lose that cover for a second, right in front of the huge window. Every second she was hesitating was a second more standing in sight, and getting more attention for when she would finally make her move. She had to act quickly. After a second to gather her courage, she exposed her boobs to grab the curtain, and drew it closed all the way, she instantly felt safer.

Before she could move to the next one, Hannah's hand had grabbed hers, making her unable to move to the next curtain to close, and more importantly, to cover back. She was right next to her friend, her breasts completely visible, and her only way to hide them would be to use her other hand, which was out of the question. Stuck in this embarassing situation, she felt an odd feeling in her chest, and her nipples got hard so quickly she felt them doing so
Hannah brought her to reality again, by starting talking "It's true that it's scary to know someone could be looking, I'm embarrassed just at the thought. But we didn't choose to do this to feel comfortable. We did it because we find it fun to take some risks of being seen. Let's not make it too easy, okay?"
Liz didn't say a thing, she understood Hannah's point, but wasn't ready accept it yet, and started looking at the next curtain, still wanting to close it
Seeing that she was thinking about closing more curtains, Hannah chose another strategy in order to convince her
"Look, if you close them I will keep opening them, and I'm still dressed, so if you decide to insist, you will be showing your boobs through that window for a while. I'm still dressed, I don't care."
It reminded Liz about her state of undress, and she felt trapped in an unfair game. What she said was right though, fighting it would be worse, and she would for sure end up attracting attention, being seen and the curtains would surely remain opened from that point on, because she would be too scared to go close to the windows again. She was already imagining the neighbors watching all the time, after she had caught their attention. She would be on display all the time until the end of their stay here. She didn't want that.
"Fine then" she angrily whispered, finally giving up
"Okay, open it then" Hannah let that task to her, and finally let go of her hand

She had lost the will to argue about it, being at the disadvantage of being naked, and grabbed the curtain she had closed, slowly drawing it open this time, not knowing if someone could be watching on the other side. When it was fully open, she dared to look at the other building's windows, and was relieved to not see anyone.
She started to breathe again, put her hand back on her chest, and walked back next to the kitchen where they were before, quickly joined by Hannah.
She thought to herself that she would make her pay for this later in the night, when she would have to do the dare she gives her.

Hannah didn't wait for her to ask anything before she started to unbutton her shirt, which she removed right away, revealing her nice boobs packed in a tight bra.
She then grabbed each side of her skirt's waistband, and started to bend forward to slide it down her legs, exposing her cleavage a little more to Liz, who was enjoying her turn to watch the show
About to bare her breasts, Hannah looked at her naked friend into the eyes for a moment, before unhooking her bra and sliding the straps from her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground
The idea that another audience might be watching her from across the narrow street did go through her mind, but she didn't want to suppress that thought, because the bit of adrenaline it was giving her was nice
She softly grabbed a boob in each hand for some cover, and felt her nipples hard against her palms, she discreetly squeezed a little, which made her feel even better, and gave herself a last hard pinch for good luck
She didn't bother using her friend's elaborate technique to get rid of her thong, since she was meant to end up uncovering everything anyway. But still, she tried to block the looks she was getting with her arms a little
Still, Hannah put a hand on her crotch before lowering her last piece of clothing to the ground

Now they were both completely nude in front of each other, and a moment passed before things started moving again
It let Elizabeth notice that her pussy was fairly hot against her hand, and also slightly moist, and even more embarassing, she understood that her hand had started moving up and down, giving herself pleasurable rubs, which she tried to suppress
Afraid that her friend would find out, she made Hannah think about something else, by reminding her the deal. "Don't look at me like that, I'm not showing more until you show everything" she said, trying to fake a dominant tone, even though it was a defensive move
"True", she only answered, before raising one hand and putting it behind her head, uncovering completely one of her boobs, the other still having some cover from her other arm
Elizabeth breath stopped for an instant, as she saw her friends nipple, noticeably hard, and her hand started slowly rubbing again
Hannah didn't wait for another command to make the same move with her other hand, which joined the first behind her head
She now had both of her boobs on view, pointing a bit upwards, because of the position of her arms, and more importantly her pussy was also on display, and Lizzie's eyes were now glued to it
Hannah felt more exposed than she ever had been, and it was a great feeling. She felt her body getting so hot and a sweet feeling in her chest and lower belly

She decided to embrace it, and even open her legs slightly, showing a little more of her now glistening lips, and closing her eyes, giving Liz her whole body to see, and fantasizing about people staring at her body from the windows
After a moment or two contemplating her state of exposure and arousal, she opened her eyes and took a more natural position again, but still not covering anything, arms on her sides, and legs a little more closed

Understanding it was her turn, Liz was decided to put everything on show. The fact that her friend had just done it had made it less scary for her, and her arousal had finished convincing her.
She slowly slid her hand away from her boobs, exposing them again, this time "officially", and rested her arm on her side, then from her pussy, which was difficult to let go of, because it was giving up pleasure for exposure

Now that they both had bared everything, the tension could go down a little, and they both caught their breath again, and chuckled with relief.
It took them a little time to get a little more comfortable with being naked around each other
After about an hour they were sipping drinks on the couch and watching TV, but they definitely hadn't gotten used to it yet, and were still giving each other glances every time they got the chance to look at each other's boobs, butt or even crotch
Feeling like their naked body was being stared at constantly was embarrassing, but even Elizabeth had started to realize that it was a nice feeling

Last edited by Nextone_; 01-10-2021 at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo
Nextone_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Nextone_ for this post:
Old 01-17-2021, 02:37 AM   #2
Nextone_

PART 2

Cooking something together forced them to get close to each other, with their hands too busy to hide anything, so they saw each other plenty, and got a little more used to the feeling. Hannah couldn't even resist grabbing one of her friend's buttocks and squeezing it, which made her yelp
"Heyyyy, what are you doing?" she said with a smile and a cheerful tone, meaning she didn't really mind

They quickly ate and it was time to start getting ready, Elizabeth went first to take a shower and do her makeup, locking the bathroom out of habit, forgetting that what she had to hide was already seen all time she was out of the bathroom. She got out and went to select her outfit, a simple tight black dress with matching panties, which she didn't put on yet, and no bra
It was then Hannah's turn to go to the bathroom, and went she went to pick clothes from her closet, she heard from the living room "Wait honey, I'm the one deciding what you wear tonight, come take it here"

She closed her closet and started to walk to the living room, wondering what her friend had in store for her and found her in the sofa, pointing her finger towards the coffee table
Hannah picked up the clothes, and it didn't feel like much. She found there a white tube top that ties in front, showing most of her midriff, and a red and black pleated skirt, schoolgirl type. Both of them were kinda sexy, but she had worn them to parties before, so it wasn't the end of the world. One thing seemed missing though.

"No underwear?" she asked, kind of expecting to be answered by the negative, and already thinking that it would be fair game that she went commando
"Oh you want to wear underwear?" Lizzie playfully asked
"Hmm, yeah, I'd rather" Hannah answered trying to seem more modest than she was, in order to slow down her dare master's pace. She expected that the faster she would start, the further she'd get, so it seemed like a smart move
"If you want them you can retrieve them from the balcony", she said with a grin, already enjoying to torment her. It meant she would have to go out there naked

Hannah couldn't stop herself from getting a huge smile, she was surprised and happy that her friend would have her make such tough choices. It meant she had plenty of imagination to make her night very interesting and thrilling
Not one to turn down a challenge, she started walking towards the glass doors on the tip of her toes, as if it would make her less likely to be seen, and started checking every window and balcony. There was a young man on the balcony almost right in front of them, who looked like he was on the phone. She jumped out of view and whispered "There's someone!" as if whispering would have made a difference

"So, will you dare to go?" Liz answered, trying to trigger her friend's taste for challenges "We leave in 10 minutes, you have until then"
She spent the next few minutes checking once in a while if the guy was still there, he didn't seem to want to leave
So she started pondering the idea of going to get them anyway, she could see her red thong on the small table, it was just a leap away from the door. Thinking about going to take them had made her forget the option to just leave them and go without underwear.

Time was almost up, she walked in front of the door, checking that the man wasn't looking towards her, and checking the other windows and balconys one last time. The coast was clear.
She slowly opened the door to not attract any attention, and dashed to the table, keeping herself low, so that only her top part could be seen from the same floor, at which the guy was. But the floors above could probably see the rest of her body, which made it tingle everywhere. She grabbed her underwear, took just a split second to let the feeling in, the adrenaline and arousal combo that she craved, and leaped back inside, slamming the door shut.

That last move caught the yound man's attention, and he started looking towards her. Liz shouted "He's looking !", diving underneath a blanket. Shocked, Hannah kept running until she was behind the kitchen's counter, and caught her breath there. She had just been naked outside, her body free to be seen by anyone, and her ass had indeed been seen for a short while. It definitely was scary but she really was feeling alive.
They didn't know that, but it wasn't as easy to see inside their flat as it was for them to see outside, because of the reflections. Yes, the guy had seen something that looked like a good looking lady from the back, but didn't manage to get a good look. Hence, after a few moments he started to look away, and a bit later go back inside his flat.

It was time for them to get dressed. Elizabeth quickly put on her bodycon dress, which hugged her body nicely. It was above mid thigh, and made her butt stick out nicely.
By that time, Hannah had her hard earned thong on, as well as her skirt, which was showing as much legs as her friend. She was now putting her tube top in place, she had to make the knot tight enough that it didn't risk getting undone, which would have shown much more than she wanted, but the tighter she made it, the more her large boobs were packed and started showing from the top, exposing a big cleavage. After a few tries, she had a balance that she was happy with, which was still showing a fair bit of her breasts, and giving some view in between them, which would make her feel exposed. But it was the point of this top, and the point of this night.

They then left and walked to a bar, already getting some attention from people on the way. It was summer, and they were enjoying the cooler temperature after a hot day. These few pairs of eyes on her skin, as well as the cool air on her naked shoulders, stomach, her chest and thighs were giving Hannah a taste of what would be her night. She was focusing her mind on her unclothed bodyparts, trying fo feel the looks she was getting, but also curious about what Liz had in store. Along the way, Elizabeth was looking at her friend, thinking about interesting dares she could give her friend considering her outfit.

Arriving there, they found the bar kind of busy, as it was saturday night, but not nearly full yet. They grabbed drinks, walked through the now empty dancing area and found a table in the back, on a terrace, after climbing a few stairs. Hannah had started to sit down with the wall in front of her, but obviously Liz had other things in mind, and made her pick the other side, from where she would see people on the terrace and some of those downstairs. More importantly, they would see her too.

After cheering to Hannah's birthday, and starting to sip on their cocktails, Elizabeth asked : "So, what do you expect from tonight?"
"That you make me do more than I bargained for" She expected to be forced out of her comfort zone, and was both scared and excited by it.
"Well if you don't do it for your 20th birthday when would you do it ? Besides, we're far from home, no one would recognize you here. So, enjoy!" She tried to make her as comfortable as possible, which would make it easier to push her to do bold things tonight. Liz quickly followed with her first dare of the night "Hannah, I want you to untie your top, from now on you will have to hold it closed"

For Hannah it was the right level of dare for a start. A step towards undressing, without actually showing anything. "Sure boss", she answered playfully
She quickly looked around, didn't see any eyes on her at that moment and swiftly put her fingers on the knot, untying it while still looking around.
She did notice a few glances, as you would expect for two good looking girls at the bar, and tried to make her posture look as natural as possible, by striking a chat with her friend
After a few moments, she felt the knot untie, which instantly made her top feel less tight on her chest, the top having opened slightly, which was already a tiny feeling of exposure. Also, her top was no longer self supporting, she had to always keep in mind to hold on to both sides of her white top, any brief moment of inattention would expose her boobs to the people in the bar. After a second or two, imagining that idea, she grabbed both sides with her left hand, grabbed her drink with the right one and took a large gulp.

"Good job !", Liz congratulated her, taking a big gulp herself
They kept chatting for a while like they normally do during their nights out, Hannah catching people's glances and making eye contact once in a while, sometimes forgetting about her awkward posture, which she had sort of gotten used to.
However, seeing her friend peeking down her top, she realized that her grasp had become a lot more loose, and looked down herself. She noticed that her hand was no longer firmly against her chest but kind of hanging from the ties of the top it was holding, making pretty much the whole space between her boobs visible. She instantly thought again about the glances she was getting, felt embarrassed and grabbed again tighter.
Elizabeth chuckled at her frightened look, her predicament had mostly worked.

Right after, both having finished their drinks, she asked Hannah to go get two pints of beer. Struggling to get her wallet from her handbag, she understood the point of this. It would not be an easy task to do with a hand stuck between her breasts. She threw a look at Liz, showing her she understood, grabbed the wallet and started walking towards the inside of the bar.
She tried not making her posture look too awkward, but it did feel like people were looking at her. Whether it was just for her looks, she couldn't tell. She arrived at the counter, saw the barman peeking down, and ordered the drinks, stuttering. She now had to think about how she would manage paying and getting the glasses back to their table. She opened the wallet, and while taking her credit card out, she thought that it would be a struggle to put it back in place, so she decided to grab some cash. Before she had time to think, the beers were on the counter, and the guy said the amount, she handed out the few bills she had taken.

She now had to act quickly, because the longer she would stay there, the more awkward it would be. She put her wallet under her free arm, the right one, which made both of them now stuck to her body, leaving her with little freedom of movement. She then used her free hand to bring the handle of one of the glasses to the one holding her top. She let the fabric of her shirt go, only holding it with her little finger, which obviously instantly made her cleavage bigger, and grabbed the handle. She felt the cold beer directly on the skin of her boobs, which made her very conscious of how much was uncovered. She picked up the remaining drink with her free hand. That's when she saw the barman handing her out her change. She felt very embarrassed, having an interaction with someone in this state. She made the quickest eye contact with him, and already looking away, said to keep the change.

Now walking away from the counter and away from attention, she noticed that, the beer being right in the middle of her breast, it was actually giving her most of the cover the top was not giving. However, it was getting difficult to keep a hold of the ties of her top with just her left little finger, and while walking up the few stairs, she let go of the right side. She felt it sliding more and more towards the other way, this time revealing for sure a clear path from her neck to her belly, with no clothing in between. The inner side of her boob was showing, and the top was still getting more open by the second. In an instant, if she didn't do anything, her nipple would probably be visible. She tried to use her other hand to pull that side of the top towards the center, but both beers knocked together, spilling some beer on her chest, between her breasts. The sound definitely attracted some attention, and she had to do something.

Grabbing the right side again, she brought both pints together and dragged them both to the left side. Uncovering her left boob, but covering the right one again. By the end of her move, she had her nipples and one inch more under the white fabric, on each side, and the thankfully dark beers were hiding the center. As she started walking again, trying to leave behind the embarrassing looks, her mind was free enough for he to feel the cold beers on her naked skin, which made her feel sexy. She also noticed that her fingers were resting exactly on her nipples, and felt them hard. She couldn't resist giving them a few slow but firm rubs, a reward after such a stressful yet exciting situation.

She finally got back to their table, lowering herself to put down the glasses, and managing to close her top again with both hands, before sitting down.
She had a sigh of relief, resting her back against the wooden bench, not bothering to close her legs, which made her inner thighs visible, and both her hands grabbing her boobs, for cover first, but she, without thinking, had started to give them firm squeezes, and she was feeling her nipples as hard as ever against her palms.
"Seems like you had fun !" She was brought back down to earth by hearing Liz, amazed and almost laughing

Hannah took back her more "formal" position, holding both sides with one hand, the other one resting on her side. She instantly saw Liz staring at her chest, and wasn't bothered at first, enjoying being watched, still aroused. But when Elizabeth's stare changed to a grin, she looked down, and saw her white top wet from the beer and the fog on the glasses. The center of her top was practically transparent, and her chest was gliding from the beer she had spilled earlier. The rest did have some wet spots, but was still covering her quite well, except for her pointy nipples that were really sticking out.
"You look so beautifully slutty, honey", Elizabeth teased her with that compliment, and couldn't stop herself from being attracted by what she was seeing
Hannah's heart was beating quite fast. After a few moments she managed to regain her composure, figuring that nothing terrible had happened, just a few looks at her body, but she had in mind that many challenges, tougher ones, were probably to come. And without admitting it to herself, she was looking forward to them.

Elizabeth let her cool down a little, and they drank a fair bit of their pint, before it was time for the next dare.
"Hannah, I would like you to hand me your thong, please" She asked extra nicely, to contrast with the boldness of her request
Hannah let out a sigh "The thong I worked so hard to earn earlier...", but she didn't mean it, she thought it was fair game, and expected to lose them at some point, and chuckled
However she understood that it meant she had to take it off right here, in the bar, while there were people at the tables next to them, and she still had only her right hand free

She slid it up her left thigh, reaching just under her skirt, and looked around for people looking at her. She did notice a few glances once in a while, but they didn't seem to be aware of what she was doing.
She finally thought to look at her side, and noticed a young man looking at her hand which was under her skirt. Her heart skipped a beat, and she slowly slid her hands back down, trying to make it look natural. The guy then looked straight into her eyes, smiling a little, but more importantly his eyes were saying that he knew what was going on. That guy was me, and I had a pretty good idea about what these two girls were up to that night, having noticed Hannah's stunt from earlier.
Hannah looked at her friend with wide eyes, and made her understand that she had been caught by the guy from the table next to them. Liz looked my way and saw me chatting again with my group. "The coast is clear now" she told her, as to remind her that her dares were not to be discussed, but only to be done.

Hannah peeked again, and took a large breath before trying her luck again. She didn't let her hand linger on her thigh this time, checking if there were people looking, she was racing against the clock now. She pulled the left side of her thong below her ass cheek, after slightly lifting it. She threw a quick glance around, just because she felt it was an appropriate check, but she wasn't really paying attention at that point, and right after doing it, she would have been unable to tell if she had seen someone watching her. More importantly, she was too scared to look directly to her right, from where that man was looking at her just before.

So she kept going, trying to reach the right side under her skirt, which was rather difficult with only her right hand. She grabbed somewhere in the middle, and had to use a little strengh to get her thong now completely down from her butt. Her pussy was no longer in contact with the soft fabric, and she already felt like something was missing. At this point she had completely forgotten about the fact that she was holding her top closed, her hand still locked firmly onto it, pushing her breasts up, it had now become a habit.
Looking at her friend one last time before the last straw, she went to grab the crotch part of her thong, and started pulling it down her thighs. Slowly until the hem of her skirt, before it was actually on sight, then she slid it down quickly down the rest of her legs, to her ankles.
The red fabric was now resting on her feet, she had to bend forward to retrieve her underwear, which she thought would surely be seen if she waited too long
Peeking at that time, I noticed it, thought that she was quite brave, and I was waiting for the right time to get involved

She grabbed her top more firmly, making her boobs tighter in it, and lowered her chest towards the table, giving Liz a nice view of her cleavage. With her right hand, she took the red piece of cloth, and made it the smallest ball she could, in order for it to not be visible with her hand closed. She lifted herself up again, handing it over, under the table.
"My hand's up here" Liz said, showing her open hand on top of the table, making her understand that she would not let the transaction happen hidden under the cover of the table
Hannah sighed, and thinking it was balled up in her hand anyway, it wasn't too bad. She put her fist on top of her friend's open hand and opened it, letting go of her underwear, which Liz took away from her. It felt to Hannah like giving this to her friend really meant something, like if she was asking her to hand over something, even the most precious thing, something that in a way symbolized her modesty, she had to give it to her. It made her feel vulnerable, almost owned, and this was very sexy to her

"Give me your hand", Elizabeth asked
Thinking it was the most reasonable thing she had been asked that day, she laid her hand in the middle of the table. Liz gently held it and dragged it a bit closed to her, before opening the little ball that was Hannah's thong, and setting it on top of her wrist
Hannah understood that she meant to make her wear it as a bracelet. She thought it would be embarrassing to wear that, but still mostly discreet, so it felt like a small naughty addition. After a few knots, she had a new piece of "jewelry", which actually could look like something someone could wear, not very nice, but cute.

She took her arm back, and Liz added "If someone tells you about your bracelet, I want you to tell them what it is"
Hannah instantly imagined having to tell someone that this thing on her wrist was her thong, meaning that she wasn't wearing it anymore, under her skirt. It was a pretty embarrassing thought, but the idea of admitting to a stranger that she was being slutty was kind of a turn on. She was thinking that that person, maybe that fairly good looking man on her right, me, would imagine what she looks like under the skirt. After a few moments, she let go of this idea, thinking that it would probably not happen.

However she still was keeping in mind her lack of underwear under that skirt. She felt a little bit naked down there, wondering if someone could possibly see the most intimate part of her, even though she knew it shouldn't be the case. She was crossing her legs like a decent girl should, but this posture was showing a lot more of the leg she was lifting up. Almost the beginning of her butt, she thought.
Still she was closing them tight, and getting used to the feeling of skin against skin. Without even thinking about it, she started to rub her thighs together, first for the feeling of her soft skin, but quickly also for the pressure it put on her crotch. Still without realizing it, while chatting and drinking her beer, she was giving herself that naughty stimulation. After a few moments, she let out a sigh of pleasure, which thankfully remained unheard because of the noise around. How embarrassing it would have been if Lizzie had heard that. She would have taken it as if she was enjoying herself, and it would have made her think she should give riskier dares.

Acknowledging her rubbing, she stopped. But a few seconds after, she started to miss the feeling, and started softly rubbing her thighs again, while making sure to keep having a natural chat. She was tightening her legs more and more, and keeping eye contact with the clueless Liz. It became like a dare she was giving herself, getting wet while chatting, without getting caught. It didn't take long to fulfill that dare, and after that accomplishement, she decided it was time to stop, in order not to give away her arousal.

She suggested a trip to the bathroom, to help her regain her composure. Liz followed her.

Last edited by Nextone_; 01-17-2021 at 02:57 AM.
Nextone_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Nextone_ for this post:
Old 01-17-2021, 02:55 AM   #3
Nextone_

Edit : double post
Old 01-23-2021, 01:33 AM   #4
Nextone_

PART 3

They were lucky to quickly both get a stall. Hannah pulled her skirt up and sat down. She finally had the privacy to let go of her top, laid it down on her thigh, and relaxed and stretched her hand and arm, having stayed in the same position for some time. She looked down and saw how little she was covered. Completely topless, and her skirt ridden up, so that she could see her crotch.

After she was done using the toilet, she couldn't resist touching her boobs, looking so soft, round, and firm. It was meant to be just for an instant, but the feeling was difficult to let go of, and she kept caressing them for a bit. She was hearing people around, the bar having become busier, doors of the stalls around her open, close, lock and unlock, and it kept reminding her that she was groping herself within just a few feet from strangers, which was an exciting thought.

With that idea in mind, she squeezed her breasts, and finally teased her nipples with the tip of her fingers, until they got hard, ending with a good pinch which made her sigh deeply. Wet from that and from before, she wiped herself and started to put her top back "on".

During that time, Elizabeth had dropped her panties to her ankles in her cubicle. She was enjoying the night so far, and was looking forward to more action. However she was somehow living this from the outside, and kind of wanted to have some thrill herself. She had an idea in mind.

Both covered like before again, they met by the sinks. Liz started to wash her hands, Hannah had a moment of hesitation and then started to walk away
"You're not going to wash your hands?" Liz asked
"I can't" Hannah whispered, hinting at her stuck hand
"You should wash them anyway" Liz answered, making it clear that it was a dare, and she had to let go of her white tube top while she was using the sinks

Hannah stuck the sides of it under her arms, so that it wouldn't slide completely off. From the back, it would look like she was wearing it normally.
After waiting for a moment when they were alone, she started to wet one hand, then accepting that she had to, let the ties fall and wet both hands. The thin white sides opened, making the area between her boobs exposed, but they stayed hanging on her nipples, hard from her rubbing just before. Elizabeth, staring in the mirror, noticed it and looked at her in the eyes with a cheeky smile, then back to her friend's soft chest.

After using some soap, Hannah's movements made her last bit of coverage fall to her sides, only held by her arms, her boobs completely bare this time. She felt so naked, in such an inappropriate place, and looking at herself in the mirror didn't help. Her boobs were giggling with her movements, it was a scary experience, but thrilling to her aswell. She couldn't deny to herself that she was turned on by this situation.

As she was starting to get into it, inconsciously thrusting her chest forward to increase her exposure, a young woman walking in. Hannah yelped, grabbed her top back with both wet hands and covered back. She couldn't tell if the lady saw, but her heart was pounding hard, she heard the door from a cubicle lock. Remembering her earlier experience with the beers, she knew her top would now be completely see through. She went to the hand dryer, and lowered herself to an awkward squatting position, in order to get the thin white fabric somewhat dry again. Liz couldn't help but giggle at the sight of her friend, sticking her butt out, trying to dry her boobs and hands together.

Hannah knew she was in a humiliating position, and would have hated anyone to see her this way, but she had no choice, if she didnt want to go back to her table with a top that people can see clearly through. She stayed there for one cycle of the dryer, her boobs feeling the almost burning hot air. Then she looked in the mirror to see if it was ok. It wasn't perfect but her nipples were not in sight anymore (except for them poking through). She decided that staying wasn't worth being seen in the humiliating position anymore.

Walking back to their table, she looked around for people peeking, but didn't notice anything more than usual. However she noticed something had changed about Lizzie
"You changed your hair?"
"Yep" She just answered, with a very slightly malicious smile
Sitting down, Hannah noticed something odd
"I've never seen that hair tie"
Liz had a slightly embarrassed smile for an instant, then admitted "I might have wanted to be playful too"

Hannah took a few seconds to understand what she meant "It's your thong?!" She said, loud enough to get attention from the tables around
Liz tried to make herself smaller and looked at her with angry eyes, unhappy with the extra attention
But she was confident that people didn't understand what Hannah meant
"Yes." She confessed, embracing the feeling of having something that was covering her most intimate parts just before, and still warm from it, now in sight of anyone, oblivious to what it actually was.
Looking at her thong bracelet, Hannah was happy that she wasn't the only one taking risks that night, even though this one was small compared to what she had done at the bathroom sinks

"So, there have been a few close calls with your open top ... Would you like a chance to have it closed?" Elizabeth asked
Even though it had been exciting, Hannah was taking any chance she was getting to slow the dare night down, both for safety and because it would be admitting that she likes being exposed if she didn't. "Of course !"
"Obviously it's not for free, there are two conditions. First of all, I will be the one closing it as I want"
Hannah knew it meant she would probably make it look sexier than before, but thinking of the worse that could happen, she thought that her boobs would be covered anyway, and that's what mattered. "Okay" she said, not wanting to show too much contempt

"Second of all, I want you to lift your skirt up for 1 minute beforehand"
"You know I have nothing underneath, right?" She was more shocked this time
"I know, but you're sitting there, it's under the table and I'm in front of you"
It's true that she was covered from most angles, and also she had her legs crossed. Maybe it could go unnoticed
Thinking about her crossed legs made her tighten them some more, clenching on her crotch, thinking about risking to flash her intimate parts
The warm and wet feeling she got was not the wisest advisor, in that moment, horny Hannah wasn't even thinking about the fact that it was a payment to get to close her top, but still she accepted, just for the risk of exposure.
Liz grinned "Go ahead then", she said with big evil eyes

Hannah held the front of her skirt with the tip of her fingers, still holding her top with the other hand. She looked around for people looking, they were busy in social interactions. I was peeping from time to time, but she didn't notice anything when quickly checking my side.
She slowly lifted her right hand, every inch exposing more of her upper thighs, checking that she wasn't getting any unwanted attention.
Quickly, it wasn't her thighs she was increasingly exposing anymore, the V shape formed by her crossed legs on her lower belly was more and more visible. Thankfully no one was able to see it, but she was feeling the cool air at a place where she never had before, which made her very conscious of her exposure
Her hand reached her stomach, just above her belly button, reaching its goal. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest, it felt like it had been going on forever already

"How much time left?" She asked in a breath
"It only starts counting when you uncross your legs" Elizabeth replied with an evil smirk
It was incredibly unfair, Hannah was not aware of that detail when she accepted the deal. Yet she was stuck there, with her skirt lifted up, only covered from the waist down by the table and her friend sitting in front of her. She had to either accept her fate or give up on the deal, meaning she went that far for nothing. While she was pondering the outcomes, she felt Lizzie's foot against hers, softly pushing to open her lifted up leg.
It wasn't anything she couldn't fight if she wanted to, but she was too hesitant to put any strength against it. Quickly her foot was down on the ground, her legs uncrossed but still together. It was a new level of exposure, but mostly psychologically, because she wasn't actually showing much more than before

She saw Elizabeth set a timer on her phone. "Now it's counting", she heard her say
After a few moments, Hannah noticed she had started holding her breath, and it was now short, as she was looking left and right as discreetly as she could
She had no idea if she was close to be released or if it had just started, when she felt the push on her foot again. After Liz managed to open her legs by just one inch, she fought it and kept them that far apart
But soon another pressure was felt on her opposite foot, trying to open her legs. It was just strong enough that she had to fight to keep her legs somewhat tight together, and her short breath wasn't helping. As she was imagining what would happen if she stopped fighting for an instant, she had a warm and weird feeling in her belly.
She was seeing images of herself, skirt lifted up, legs wide spread and people staring at her pussy. That's all it took for her to let go and let Lizzie win. She was even surprised when her own legs stopped at shoulder width. She was ready to let them open wide.

Having completely lost track of time, she glanced at me once more, and saw me looking. She quickly turned back to her friend, with wide eyes, as she had a reflex movement to shut her legs closed, which didn't work, as Liz was keeping them opened
She was too embarrassed to look around anymore, she stared at the table then at herself, seeing her naked legs, then her glistening pussy and several inches of her lower belly, all on display. There was no way to make this look natural, that stranger on her right knew she was exposing herself on purpose

As she was starting to accept her misery, she felt her friends feet being removed and heard "Time's up!". Her legs shut closed in an instant, and her hand slammed down, pushing her skirt between her legs hard.
She was feeling drops of sweat roll down her back and her chest, a tickling sensation, as her heart was calming down. She didn't dare to look to her side again.

Lizzie congratulated her, and conforted her, both because she deserved it after that stunt, and also because she didn't want her to be too scared to go on. More fun was to be had that night.

She gave her some time to recover, asking how she had been feeling. Hannah admitted that it had been very arousing to her let herself be on display like that, but that she would have preferred to not actually be seen.
After chatting and sipping for a while, Hannah had stopped grabbing her skirt to push it against her thighs, which she had kept closed tight.
Elizabeth felt that it was the right moment to ask for the second part of the deal
"You still want that top closed?"
"For sure !"

Liz swiftly went to sit next to her, turned towards her, mostly covering her from foreign looks, and grabbed both sides of her friend's piece of clothing.
Hannah let go of it. She was no longer in control of the cover of her breasts, and was curious what Liz would do to make it look sluttier
Liz rocked it left and right to make it slide down her chest a bit, making the cleavage bigger. She checked how much would be covered when it would be closed.

It landed not more than one inch above Hannah's nipples. Hannah felt that it was pretty sexy, her boobs would be more on sight than before.
But that didn't seem to satisfy Lizzie, who lowered it some more. They both had their eyes on Hannah's boobs, and when her areaolas were visible, she jumped, this was too much !
She couldn't tie it there and leave her with the beginning of her pink nipples showing
"Sorry, was just checking where they start" Liz cheekily said
She lifted it just enough to hide the areolas "There!"
Hannah instantly realized how big of a cleavage this was, one inch lower and her nipples would be fully visible, but she didn't say a word as her friend started tying it.

Maybe in another context she would have said something, but the arousal and the few drinks she had had, had eroded her will to fight exposure
A few instants after, she felt that her top had become much tighter than normal, Lizzie was really pulling on both sides, and managed to tie a knot.
Not having straps, and being worn that low, that top was only held by the pressure against her chest.
Hannah's boobs were packed in there, making them look even bigger and firmer than they normally are.

Liz took some time to stare at her creation. It was really a sight to behold, she found it very sexy. She went back to her side and admired again her friend's gorgeous cleavage, not covering it by sitting just next to her anymore
Hannah's eye were also glued to her breasts, she also found them hot, and she was sure that she would attract stares, that way. Her nipples were visibly hard, just below the top of the fabric, and she was thinking a wrong movement could easily make one slip out of it, and be seen by everyone. She would have to keep careful at every instant from now on. That thought didn't help them become any softer.

She looked up and already saw a guy checking her out, she tried to look as natural as possible when she noticed, and took a large gulp of her drink.
Old 02-01-2021, 03:37 PM   #5
Nextone_

PART 4

Elizabeth gave her a moment to get used to the way her top was done, and to the attention her cleavage was getting. At first she was embarrassed each time she caught someone looking at her packed boobs, but after a while she wasn't as bothered, even making eye contact once or twice.
For Liz this meant it was the right time to go further

"Okay, I have a new idea"
Hannah looked at her straight into the eye, trying to suppress a smile, not wanting to show that she was craving for more
"The waistband from your skirt. Each time someone offers you a drink, you must roll it once, to make it shorter" she continued
Usually she does get offered drinks, but this time they had stayed together at their table in the back of the bar
"Easy, no one has offered me anything so far" Hannah answered confidently
"Great, now let's go to the dancing area" Liz added with an evil smile as she stood up
Hannah knew that there was much more risk for her there. She looked at her skirt and imagined how much shorter her skirt could get before it being indecent, and how many drinks it meant, but Liz had already started walking towards the center of the bar, and she had to follow her. Still thinking about her skirt, and the fact that she was wearing nothing underneath, she forgot about the way her boobs were showing. They got quite a lot of attention on her way there.

The area was a little small, and a little busy at that time of the night. It was in front of the counter and surrounded by tables with people sitting. Looking around she started to notice people checking her chest out, which reminded her the way she was dressed, her round boobs pushed up and nipples so close from popping out.
She saw Lizzie coming to her with two drinks, handing her one, she took it and drank from it.
"Aren't you forgetting anything?" Elizabeth asked
Hannah looked bewildered for a moment
"Everytime you are offered a drink. That includes me" She added with a wink
Hannah thought that it was unfair, but didn't even take the time to complain, she just faked angry eyes and chuckled.

She put her glass down on top of the counter, and held her waistband with the tip of her fingers.
In one swift movement she rolled her skirt up. Such a simple and quick movement, she didn't really feel a difference, a little less than one inch of her thighs was now showing, but she instantly felt that the addition of these small steps would become scarier and scarier.
She looked back at Liz, and her usual grin when she was getting her to do dares, she was starting to dance and her moves were inviting Hannah to join her. Hannah took a last gulp of her drink and joined her.

Having no underwear under her skirt made her feel somewhat exposed, even though no one could actually see anything. Also each of her moves was making her top look even tighter than it was, pushing her boobs up. Yet Hannah tried to dance as normally as she usually would, putting her hands behind her head, bending her knees to lower herself as she rocks her hips left and right, playing with her hair. She was forcing herself to not change her habits, despite her attire. Something like a dare to herself.
She was trying to look sexy, which she always managed, even when dressed more modestly. People were looking at her, a little more so than usual, but she loved the attention, and young men were starting to dance closer to her.
Liz saw one of them saying something towards her ear, to which Hannah nodded, and they walked towards the counter.

She was offered her first drink by someone else. Lizzie's eyes were not leaving her, both curious of how the interaction would go, and to check if the deal would be respected. Still faking to listen to what the guy was saying, Hannah looked back at her, lowered her hands to her waistband, and discreetly rolled it once more. She was already definitely showing much more than mid thigh.
The drinks were served, they cheered. He didn't seem to have noticed Hannah's little trick, too busy trying to keep eye contact and not to look at her very eye welcoming boobs.
Hannah could feel that, and it made her feel sexy, like a tingling in her breast.
Still, she wanted to go back to having fun, and didn't want to give that young man expectations, even if he was cute. She preferred to keep having fun with Lizzie. She finished her drink quite quickly, he did the same, and they went back to dancing. Hannah went to dance more towards Liz after a while, having fun like before.

She didn't have to wait too long to get her next drink, shortened her skirt once more. She realized that this time the bottom of her ass cheeks were starting to show, shocked, she hurried to lower the skirt, showing more of her belly, trying to make her movement look as natural as possible. If people had looked at her butt at the right moment, they must have seen some of her naked butt, she had never gone so far before, and she had no way to know if she had been seen. Those thoughts were getting her excited, especially when she understood that the drinking was weakening her judgement. She normally would have thought to lower the skirt before shortening the skirt. The fact she knew she was starting to make mistakes made her feel helpless, which weirdly made her kind of aroused. It was also more comfortable to be able to blame her slutty actions on something other than her perverted mind.

She forced herself to leave her kinky thoughts behind, and go back to reality. This new guy wasn't as good as the previous one in making eye contact. He was glancing at her boobs every few seconds. And every few seconds Hannah was feeling exposed, and getting an adrenaline rush. She didn't care that it was rude from him at this point, she was enjoying it as if every time he peeked, she was feeling a light and pleasurable buzz between her legs.
She finally looked down at her boobs herself and was shocked. Her top had gone down slightly, and there was not much margin to begin with. Her areolas were showing, and the white fabric was basically hanging from her now rock hard nipples, very visible through it !
That's why he had been so focused on her boobs !

Her hands went as fast as possible to grab her top, in order to slide it back up. But as her hands got there, she slowed down and kept them there for a while, which felt like hours, his eyes not peeking this time but staring. She was enjoying the feeling, her pussy clenching on its own. She even pushed her hands against her chest, pulling the fabric closer, making her boobs even tighter and her nipples poke through even more.
She finally slid her top back up, but made sure to do so by dragging it left and right in order to rub it against her nipples. She could have seized the occasion to pull it further than it was, but she kept it as before. She told herself it was the honest thing to do, but she knew very well it wasn't the only reason
Embarrassed about having showed herself like such a slut, especially in a 1 to 1, she was eager to end the conversation again, quickly finished her drink, went to the dance floor and back to Elizabeth.

She couldn't tell since when her pink shapes had been showing, maybe everyone on the dancefloor had seen them, but she strangely couldn't let go of that thought, as if she wanted to keep it in mind, imagining these strangers staring.
Keeping the same dancing movements as before was risky, the bottom of her ass definitely showed a few times, and she felt that her pussy wasn't covered by a large margin. But her arousal, her self daring mood, as well as her tipsiness made her stick to the same moves.
However she had the presence of mind to understand that each roll made a big difference now.
"Can we go back to our seats now?" She asked Liz, hoping to not get offered drinks anymore, and to make herself stop taking so many risks, since she couldn't help herself
"Not yet, I'm having fun ! And so are you it seems ..." She said, her eyes pointing to Hannah's still erect nipples
If she could see, anyone else could. Hannah was once again feeling exposed, but she was somehow getting used to it. After all, her nipples were covered, even if visible.

Yet that sight did attract people, and she was stuck here for a while longer, as her friend had decided. So she tried to calm down, hoping it would make these bumps less visible under her top, and took a more conservative dancing style, hoping that she wouldn't be offered drinks until Elizabeth would decide to go sit back down
What she didn't know was that Liz wanted her to do one more roll before going back, no matter how long it would take. Hannah had no control over whether or not she would have to expose more of her bottom, only maybe when it would happen.
And it didn't take long until she was invited to one of the tables around the area, she sat down as another young man went to order drinks. She obeyed her rule once more, slightly lifted her butt above the seat and hiked her skirt down, really pushing it down her hips, before rolling up once more. Sitting down, she instantly noticed something odd. She could feel the bench directly on her skin, only the very tip of her skirt stuck between her and the seat. The skirt had already rode up from sitting. Looking down at herself, she could see that almost nothing from her thighs were now covered, and crossed her legs.

Her new drinking partner came back and sat next to her, looking at her from head to toe, or rather chest to thigh. Starting to give up her modesty, she slowly thrusted her chest forward to make her breasts even more tempting to look at, and got into the flirting, with playful eyes, lip bites and a seductive way to drink from her straw. Everything she had been through since the afternoon had gotten her hot and bothered and inconciously she was starting to crave for a release from her arousal.
Without noticing, she had tightened her legs, and rubbing her thighs. Her body needed sexual stimulation, and she was starting to think she could get it from that guy, whose name she hadn't even listened to. Being fucked by a stranger without even knowing his name was incredibly slutty, even for her sometimes naughty mind, but it was turning her on even more, giving her a feeling of freedom and pleasure

Somewhat looking for her temporary mistress's approval, she looked at her, still dancing and watching her. It reminded her everything she had made her do, and how excited it had gotten her, she thought it would be unfair to leave her alone now, and without realizing it, she was hoping for some crazy final dares.
"Look, there's someone waiting for me tonight, so I can't go much further ... But you still deserve something, so ... how about you... grope my butt?" She said to the guy, her shy tone contrasting with the boldness of her offer. In truth, she was not caring at all what he deserves or not, but really craved to be groped by a stranger

He grinned, and leaned towards her. She felt his hand on one of her cheeks, caressing her softly. It sent a shiver to her whole body. There were quite a few people around, but thankfully they were busy dancing, drinking or chatting. After letting the idea sink in, she felt that the way he was touching her was odd, as if he was looking for something. She looked at him and saw his bewildered look and understood he was looking for underwear. She lifted her hand, waving her thong-bracelet and said "They're here" with a broad smile and without any shame
He had an impressed look, surprised of how slutty of a girl he had found, and started groping again, more firmly this time. Each time he was squeezing, Hannah was pressing her thighs together in rythm, and he was picking up the pace. Wet, starting to let out a few moans, unheard because of the music, she felt that things could go out of hand if things kept going, she pushed his hand away.
"Thank you for this. And the drink" she said, catching her breath

She took her leave, and stood up to walk towards Lizzie. She instantly felt something was off. Having her skirt hiked up might have been okay when sitting, but not when standing, and she could feel her pussy was visible for an instant, before she pushed the skirt down her hips again. She didn't see anyone looking in her direction, but her guy from just before certainly had seen a lot from behind. "Well, he had his hands on me just before, doesn't really matter that he sees, now" She thought to comfort herself.

"Look at you !" Liz said, to compliment her on her attire "That's one short skirt you're wearing. Fits great on a kinky girl like you"
Hannah should have been embarrassed, but she was only hearing compliments
"We can go back now" She continued
"Okay!" Hannah simply answered, trying to not show how relieved she was. "I'll hop to the bathroom on the way"
"Sure meet you back there! Don't forget to wash your hands !" Liz winked, hinting about her earlier stunt at the sinks
Hannah found a free cubicle right away, and sat down, not needing to lift her skirt much, considering how tiny it now was.
Her trip to the toilet was more in order to take a moment to calm down, away from exposure and from her friend's vicious dares, than anything else.

She looked down at herself and saw how little she was dressed, her eyes stopping on her glistening pussy, not resisting to caress her outer lips a little, wondering how good it would feel. And it felt great. Just her soft touch was enough to send pleasure waves around, so she kept going. A few moments later, she put her fingers together, now caressing her pussy directly. This felt like heaven after all the build up, and without even thinking, she set her feet against the door, her legs as open as they get. Her other hand had pulled her top down, exposing one of her boobs completely, and she was now squeezing it, and pinching her nipple. It was not long before she picked up the pace and put her attention to her clit. She was staring to moan and her feet were making the door knock against the door frame.

Suddenly she heard the door from the cubicle right next to her open, her heart skipped a beat and she removed her hand from between her legs, as if she had been caught. She had gotten carried away and had forgotten that both stalls around her were occupied. She took a long breath and decided that it wasn't a good idea to go further here, and also, thinking about it, it was kind of below her to masturbate in some bar's toilets, especially considering an even sweeter release would surely come. She felt like her mind had been taken over by her arousal. "What a birthday night" she thought to herself
She peed and wiped herself, her inner thighs needing most of the work because of all the playing that had happened. She then put her top back in place, stood up and pushed her skirt down her hips again. She left the cubicle and went to the sinks to wash her hands, this time her boobs were covered, but she was now seeing herself in the mirror like everyone else was seeing her. She looked slutty, with a tight and tiny white top showing a lot of cleavage, still hard nipples, and a skirt that was now much shorter than anything she had worn before, especially without underwear. That sight alone made her heart pound hard again, as she dried her hands and went back to the table, her mind too busy to think of the sight she was giving people when climbing up the stairs.

Right after sitting on her bench again, two drinks were put down in front of her, a beer and a shot. Both girls looked at who had brought them. It was that guy who had seen her lifting her skirt as she was sitting before, from her right side, me.
"Drinks on me" I just said, waiting for their reactions
"Thanks ! Which is for whom?" Liz asked, not thinking yet that it meant Hannah would have to roll her skirt up again
"They're both for your friend" I let things sink in for a bit, their faces were puzzled, then I added "I've heard what she has to do for every drink she gets. So, here are two"
They looked at each other shocked. Not only their naughty games had been clearly understood by someone, which in itself was humiliating for both of them, but that someone was now using their own rules against them, and even more importantly, it meant Hannah would have to roll her skirt twice. She instantly thought of what she would look like if she did it, she was sure half of her butt would be showing, not to mention her pussy would be on display. It felt impossible to her, and she looked at Liz for help.

Liz had understood the situation and was looking for a solution, without just breaking the rules, which would have been unfair and not fun.
"I don't think we can ask her to roll her skirt up twice, so, let's try to find a bargain, okay?"
I nodded as if to say "Why not?" and she started to think of something fair for both her friend and the young man
Hannah waited for her friend to find a solution for what felt like hours, feeling my eyes on her shoulders, chest, belly, legs...
Finally she came up with something "Okay, so, how about this : she drinks one of them and you get the other one for yourself. But with a twist"
Hannah and I both looked puzzled, not understanding the point yet, and waited for the rest
"She has to keep her hands behind her back until both drinks are finished."
Both of us had a few instants to ponder what this predicament could possibly bring, before she continued
"We'll find ideas to make it fun, and she will still have to roll her skirt up once. Deal?" She asked, looking at me, not caring at all if Hannah agreed. I agreed

Elizabeth waved her hand to tell me to come closer, and started whispering me creative things to make her friend suffer while her hands were in her back. I had a few too, and our two imaginations combined came up with a hot scenario. Meanwhile, Hannah was looking at us without having any power on what would happen, only able to imagine what we would do to her. It got her scared, but she started to understand her submissive side, and a part of her was eager to see what we had in store.
After some moments, Liz ordered "Hands behind you back!" and Hannah didn't even think twice before executing it. Having imagined what could happen after her hands were behind her back had already made her accept the idea. She lay them on the bench, just softly holding her left hand with the fingers of her right one.

Liz brought herself forward against the table, both to cover her friend from foreign eyes, and to be in reach for what was to come. I sat next to Hannah, covering her right side, and grabbed the beer. I brought the glass to her lips and she tilted her head back a little, ready to gulp from it. She opened her lips and started to drink, as she felt two fingers reaching inside her top, one on each side of her chest. She would have wanted to make the person stop, or at least see what was happening, but she was stuck drinking, and moving would have spilled it on herself, as I was not stopping to pour it down her mouth. Her arms had a movement to act against this situation, but her hands held onto each other. She had accepted to do what she was told that night, and didn't want to break the rules, both for the sake of not cheating herself out of this exciting experience, and because she didn't know how strict Elizabeth would be if she did break them.

The foreign fingers started to pull the top down from her boobs, she started to feel the edge of the fabric on her nipples, hard again (or "still", she didn't know anymore). She felt that she was the only one of the three not able to see what it looked like, and was kind of jealous, because it already seemed sexy from her point of view. The top kept going down and stopped just under her areolas, her nipples fully exposed. The fingers left her top. She was confident that her two tormentors were covering her from the eyes of other people in the bar, but she had no way to know for sure, and that thought made her feel tingles in her lower belly again. She looked at me, still pouring what was left of the beer, and glancing quite often to her exposed and pushed up boobs, that she couldn't see herself.

Letting someone she had never seen before that night look at her this way, from so close, and having no control over it was beyond embarrassing, but she grabbed her own hands tight behind her back to make sure she would keep them there, and kept gulping, her head tilted back more and more, as it didn't seem I would stop before the drink is finished.

Finally she had gotten to the bottom of it, I put the glass down on the table again, she took a large breath and looked at her exposed boobs. It felt even more real now that she could see it. Her boobs naked in a bar. She only had the time to understand that she was wet again, and to see Liz grinning, before the next step began.
As it was agreed with Elizabeth, I leaned in reaching for a kiss. Hannah was petrified and kept her eyes wide open, but after a few of my lip movements, she let them close, and relaxed her hands, that she had been grabbing harder than before. She let herself enjoy the moment, being kissed by a stranger, by decision of her friend, and even started kissing me back. Her legs were shifting, and she shut them tight once again, rubbing her thighs like she was getting used to. Her mind was mixing together being kissed, being exposed, pressuring her pussy, all great feelings to her at this point.
After a few seconds, I leaned back, her lips following mine for an instant, as she had inconsciously gotten into it. Getting back to her senses, she noticed the shot glass was now stuck between her boobs. She looked at Liz and saw her grinning like always, and understood she had done it while her mind was elsewhere.

She understood what it meant, it was my drink, and her hands would only be free once it was drunk. Aroused, she had actually a naughty look now, looking forward to what was to come.
I leaned forward again, that alone sending tickles to Hannah's boobs, as she was expecting my lips to reach for them now
I purposely missed the glass at first, landing a few kisses on her breasts, Hannah rubbing her thighs harder than ever. She looked around for people looking, and did notice a few. But they couldn't see her exposed boobs, "only" that a guy had his face in her cleavage, and it was okay for her at this point. It was difficult for her to keep her hands behind her back, she wouldn't have used them to stop me this time, but to rub herself to orgasm right there.

I finally picked up the glass from between her boobs with my lips, leaned backwards to drink it, and slammed it back down with my hand.
Hannah was still lost in thoughts and pressing her thighs together, slowly calming down, cleaning her mind from ideas of being fucked right here and now.
Only when Liz told her "You're free!", she came back to reality and stopped stimulating herself, before putting her hands back on the table, forgetting about her exposed boobs.

The next order came right after. "Your skirt now"
She went for her waistband mechanically, not needing to lift herself up, since she wasn't sitting on her skirt anyway, given how short it was now, and she made it even shorter, instantly feeling much more of the now kind of cold air from the terrace, directly on her hot and wet pussy, which finished waking her up from the aroused numbness. She sighed in relief, it was done.
"You can cover your boobs back I think", I said, not knowing how long she could get away with it without being noticed
"Fuck!" She whispered, quickly grabbing her top and putting it back into the less shameless position it was in before, which still was quite shameless.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:55 AM   #6
Nextone_

PART 5

Feeling Hannah's arousal getting out of hand, Elizabeth started to think it was the right to go home now, and started to think of nice conclusions that she could give her friend's night. Surely it would end in her cumming, but how ? Would she make it exposing or let her enjoy it with privacy as a reward for what she had done. Would she make her touch herself or would she reward her personally ? There was even this guy that she could involve...
After thinking a little more, letting the situation cool down as we chatted a bit, she said "I think we should go now".

Hannah was relieved that her torments were coming to an end, but deep down a little disappointed to not get more. She would remain that way until she would get to orgasm anyway, always craving for more exposure and embarrassment no matter how much she gets. I was disappointed myself to see them go, but Elizabeth added "It's late though, I don't know if it's safe for two girls, especially in that skimpy attire" She winked at Hannah to tease her, and quickly continued "Could you walk us home?" She asked, looking at me.
"Where do you stay?" I replied, trying not to show the fact that I'd be happy to bring them home no matter how far. She gave me the general location and it wasn't that far
"I could even drive you"
Hannah answered "That would be great, it starting to get really cold, I can really FEEL it, if you know what I mean, not to mention I'd prefer not being seen in this outfit in the street"

It was the first time that night that she was giving her opinion and taking decisions. So far she had just obeyed what Liz had ordered.
Liz thought her friend's last argument was not a good one, because avoiding exposure was the opposite of the point of the night, but it still seemed like the right decision.
Without further discussion, she asked "Let's go ?", but didn't wait for an of answer and got up, which I did too, simply agreeing "Let's go"

We both looked at Hannah still sitting. She had never been standing with her skirt in the shortest length. She was wondering how much of her would be showing, and if people would notice. She was already embarrassed imagining the stares at her half naked butt. She saw us both waiting for her, and felt it was awkward to remain the only one sitting.
She gathered her courage, grabbed her waistband once more and started pushing it down to get as much length to cover her ass and crotch, and stood up. She kept pushing down, so much so that the "V" shape leading to her pussy was visible, but still almost half of her butt was on view. About the front side, she couldn't know exactly where it landed, but probably just in front of her pussy, definitely less than one inch below it. People on the terrace could not see it she thought, but they would see almost literally the entirety of her legs, which was already shameful.

More importantly, the terrace was one level above the rest of the bar, and people below could surely get a direct look between her legs. We started to walk towards the stairs, Hannah's worried eyes checking everywhere if she was getting attention. From the front she was covered by us, but walking past people at their table, she could feel the stares on her bare ass cheeks. Walking dressed like that in a bar was clearly deliberately showing no shame, they must have been thinking she was a slut. That's what was on her mind. She wasn't willing to admit she was a slut, just that she had agreed to do kinky things for fun, and it put her in that position. With each step she was leaving more people behind, not daring to check if they were looking at her butt, because she was sure they were, and some part of herself liked it.
We arrived at the stairs, and the eyes of the people below were attracted to the three people who had just appeared. Tough luck for Hannah, she wouldn't manage to get down unnoticed.

When Liz and I started to walk down, Hannah would have had to stay behind us in order remain as hidden as possible. However she was stuck there for an instant, long enough for her to see a few people looking at her, noticing her sexy outfit, especially her legs that they started to look from bottom to top, wondering how far up their eyes could go before getting to the "skirt", and finally seeing her crotch. Thankfully her tiny piece of pleated cloth made some shadow in the already kind of dark bar, acting as an impalpable and slim cover, but still enough to make it difficult to tell whether she was wearing underwear or not.

Hannah however didn't know that. She was shocked, this was much more than anything she had done tonight, she felt the stares of two or three people on her pussy, she suppressed the reflex of slamming a hand between her legs, which would have been even more awkward than letting it happen as if nothing was going on. Her legs started shaking but she had to face it and start walking down the stairs to not prolong that moment which already felt much too long, even though she could see us just a few steps away, meaning just an instant had passed. Red in the face, she started walking down, still feeling the eyes glued on her, her every movement slighly lifting her skirt, exposing her more. The lights from inside the bar getting more intense each step she was taking, reducing the cover of the dark, she felt more exposed than ever.

Thankfully every step down also reduced the angle from which her crotch could be seen. She was finally downstairs and started walking at a faster pace, as if to escape the situation.
She caught up to Liz and I, and started to walk a normal pace again, still imagining dozens of pairs of eyes on her legs and butt, seeing a few pairs on her boobs. She had to push the skirt down quite often, because it was riding up with every step. We walked through the dance floor, and the proximity with people in her outfit felt exciting to her, despite the fact that she was mostly covered by people standing around her. The ones who could look at her were so close that they could only see the top half of her body, but they could see it from very close. Still she was almost fantasizing about someone reaching under her tiny skirt for her butt cheeks, or even more. She tried to kill these ideas from her mind as we got to the front side of the bar, and finally to the exit.

Once outside, Hannah, took a large breath. She was sweaty from the walk, not because it was physically intense, but it was mentally.
"I think you made a few people's night with that hot body, in that hot outfit" Liz teased her, following with a slap on the bare half of her butt. It made Hannah's pussy clench, and she realized she had gotten wet again, her juices starting to run down her thighs. Not wanting this to be noticed, and to think of something else, she wanted to get things moving
"Thanks, so where's your car?" She asked me
"Just a bit further that way" I replied, pointing down the street, and starting to walk

It was even chillier than on the bar's terrace, contrasting with the warm day it had been, and the warmth of inside the bar. Hannah felt it more than ever, sweaty and also otherwise wet. Each step was a cold breath on her hot crotch, but the feeling wasn't cooling her down. We only saw people walking on the opposide side of the street. Hannah's bottom half was covered by the cars parked alongside, the top half still attracting looks, but she didn't mind as much anymore. By changing her pace, she tried going from car to car when no one was looking, remaining hidden the rest of the time. But sometimes she didn't manage to do it, and she noticed a few people turned around for her, which made her look down and walk faster, shaking her ass more.

We got next to my car, I unlocked it, and as they were reaching to open the doors, I interrupted them
"For inside the car I have one rule to add. You can't wear anything from the waist down"
Hannah and Liz were both surprised to hear that I was now giving directions. It felt kind of wrong to give up power to someone they had just met, but Liz liked the idea of making her friend obey some stranger's orders. "Your car, your rules, right?" She smiled before looking at Hannah and continuing "You heard the man, take off what's remaining of your skirt" She grinned
Hannah's heart started pounding as she considered the idea of getting bottomless in the street, it seemed crazy. Even though her skirt wasn't covering much, psychologically it felt much different from being bottomless.
It didn't matter how it felt to her anyway, her mistress for the night had asked her something and she had to do it.

She gathered her courage, looked around and lowered her skirt to her ankles in a single movement, bending at the waist, exposing herself to her friend again, and to me for the first time. She stepped out of the skirt and picked it up, stood back up and took a second to take the initiative to cover herself without being specifically given the permission. Her hands together, holding the fabric of her skirt in front of her crotch. She was glad to see her friend didn't say anything, but the naked feeling really started to sink it, she was acting so shamelessly, bottomless in public. She felt shivers in her whole lower half, as she was standing there with a shy look. I had suspected that she wasn't wearing anything under the skirt, but I wasn't sure, not having noticed the thong-bracelet. Now I was certain.

"Put it in the trunk" Liz followed, opening it for her
Without thinking more, Hannah obeyed the command, leaving her piece of cover to be locked away from her. She put a hand against her pussy instead. Elizabeth shut the trunk closed

Loud people made themselves heard from a distance, it seemed they were on the same sidewalk this time. Cars wouldn't cover her nudity. She could see them far away, but couldn't know for sure if they could tell how undressed she was. These people were mostly in the dark, we were almost directly under a street light.
There was no time to waste, and she hurried to the door to reach to back seats of the car.
Liz did the same, reaching for the door leading to the front passenger seat. However they heard the doors lock again, and pulling on the handles did nothing.

Hannah was shocked, now stuck outside without being able to even wear her tiny skirt to cover herself from the eyes of these people coming her way.
"What are you doing ?" Liz asked
"The rule also applies to you" I simply said, looking at her, my eyes pointing to the bottom of her dress
Not expecting to be dared that night, it took her a moment to assess the situation. It was humiliating to accept that, but after all it was a crazy night, and her friend's experiences had made her quite aroused herself. She had caught herself imagining herself in the situations Hannah had been in, and it did turn her on. She couldn't let her friend be caught bottomless in the street anyway, she had to act quickly.
She turned towards the car showing her side to me, grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it up, she didn't dare to reveal her ass to me quickly, so she went gradually, Hannah hoping for her to hurry, keeping her hand on the handle

Liz started to show more and more of her thighs, then her butt, as her heart started beating fast. After just a few instants, her whole butt was on view, and she kepts lifting the black dress up her waist, the dimples on her lower back visible. She stuck the fabric under her elbow against her side, and took a long breath, letting the exposure sink in.
I noticed she was also without underwear, "Such kinky girls", I thought to myself.
The group of people were getting closer, cheering. The girls didn't know if they were cheering because they were seing them or not, and were desperate to get inside the car
Elizabeth didn't have time to ask "Can we get in now?" before she heard the sweet sound of the car unlocking again, and they both dove inside.

They caught their breaths, and wanted to be mad at me, but had to admit to themselves it had been thrilling. They both laughed, happy to have survived such a close call.
"Fuck, that was a close one !" Hannah said with great relief
The small group of people passed next to the car, the lights inside were on, and the two bottomless girl pushed themselves close to the doors to avoid any of them seeing lower than the window. People did look their way, especially into Hannah's cleavage, which she didn't mind at all anymore, considering what she just had risked

"We could have been caught, you asshole" Liz told me, but still laughing
"If you hadn't taken so long to show your butt we would have been inside long before, it's not a stip-tease Liz!" Hannah told her friend, happy to get her embarrassed, after all she had made her do.
Liz turned around towards her, her eyes threw darts at Hannah, and she replied "Sit in the middle seat. And open your legs wide. Hands behind your head", taking her revenge right away
Hannah was baffled by such a cold, harsh and quick pay back, and wanted to complain that it was unfair, but she had agreed to do as Lizzie said that night, so she couldn't.

She went to the middle of the row and looked at Liz and I, now both turned towards her. Having such an watchful audience wasn't helping, but she knew what we were waiting for. She didn't hesitate much before putting her hands behind hear head, it wasn't much to her at this point, but it still was thrusting her chest forward. She lifted her left foot, and slowly sent it towards the left door, almost touching it before setting her foot down. She definitely wasn't cheating in her interpretation of "wide". Shaking and breathing heavily, she did the same with her right foot, her eyes looking down at herself, too embarrassed to look at us in the eyes. She wouldn't have made eye contact anyway, as ours were glued to her opened inner thighs, and her swollen cunt, completely exposed to us.
"Nice" Liz cheekily said

I turned around, handed my phone to Liz for her to punch in their address. Turning back towards the front side, she was a little surprised when she remembered she was bottomless, and I took the occasion to look at her slim shut legs, as well as her hips, as she was typing. We put our seatbelts on, it felt odd to the girls to feel it directly against their skin, reminding them of their undressed state. The app showed a short drive, and we got going.

Quickly after, Liz asked me "Can you see between her legs in the rear view ?"
I checked, and nodded with a satisfied look, she chuckled
Hannah looked by the window to think about something else, but her mind kept going to the fact that her most intimate parts were visible by a stranger if he just looked, and she had no choice but to let it happen.
Looking down at her very undressed body, she was seeing the light and shadow alternatively running on her soft skin.
Each time the car was stopping, she was worried that the few people still in the streets at that time would notice her in such a shameless position, such a shameless attire. Sitting in the middle, the doors were too far to block the sight of her completely exposed bottom half. She did notice a few looking her way, but their absence of reaction made her confident that they didn't understand what was free to see

I was keeping my hand on the gear stick, peeping at Liz's naked legs and hips, looking into the V shape they were making, not being able to see more. I was thinking about laying that hand down on her thigh, but didn't dare to do it, thinking she might find it inappropriate. Elizabeth was looking at my hand herself, and thinking about the same thing. At a red light, she grabbed it, and pulled it towards her, slowly letting it rest on her thigh. Taking her move as approval, I started caressing it, and softly squeezing it.

Hannah was witnessing everything from the back seat, and Liz was aware that she was being watched being groped. Even though it felt wrong, she didn't mind it, and in the back of her mind, she even liked it. She felt my hand running up and down her thigh, more and more towards the inner part, more and more towards the upper part. The light turned green and she was frustrated to feel my hand leave her for the gear stick again, understanding that she had gotten aroused and wet.

Now driving on a straight line for a while, she felt the hand come back, and she welcomed it by opening her legs some more, to make room to reach closer to her pussy, which I could now see. It didnt take long before she felt my warm touch all the way up her even warmer inner thigh, squeezing and rubbing. She was biting her lower lip, alternatively looking at me and my hand, her heart pounding at the thought of letting herself be groped by a stranger, fantasizing about getting fingered.

In the back seat, Hannah was getting turned on just by watching her friend being touched, it reminded her of what had happened when she let the other guy grope her butt at the bar. And now she was feeling left out. She looked down at her pussy, glistening wet, and wondered how wet it would feel if she touched it. She decided to check, and rubbed her hand once on it, before putting it back where it was meant to be. It felt damp for sure, but it wasn't the only thing. That one rub felt heavenly.

She knew she was supposed to keep her hands there, but she wanted to feel one more rub. Or two. She checked that my eyes were busy elsewhere and rubbed herself with her right hand once more, leaving the left one where it was supposed to stay. She had told herself it was just for one or two rubs, but deep down she knew she wouldn't be able to stop, and she kept touching herself. This felt so good, and she lost awareness of her surroundings. She was once again in the thoughts of what she had done that day, legs wide spread, starting to moan, closing her eyes.

Getting close to cumming, she had the presence of mind to check if she was still unnoticed. She saw me looking at her in the rear view mirror, at her hand between her legs. Shocked, her eyes opened wide and her hand stopped moving. When she saw my eyes smiling, and that I wasn't going to rat her out, she relaxed a bit. Even though it meant she had been caught masturbating, which was beyond embarrassing, at least Liz wouldn't be able to make things worse for disobeying her command, and it was enough for her arousal-intoxicated mind. She slowly started touching herself again, even closer from orgasm than before, because of the shame of being watched, and of continuing anyway.

Lost in thoughts again, almost climaxing, she was brought back to reality when then engine stopped and the front doors opened. She hadn't noticed we had arrived and the car had parked. She had to stop again, it was the second time she had been this close that night. She sent her hand back in place at light speed, her juices getting on her hair, before realizing that she was supposed to go out of the car now.

She met Liz and I outside, hearing Liz, having let her dress fall down to cover herself again, inviting me to follow them upstairs. Liz didn't know exactly what she wanted to happen next, but she knew she wanted me to be a part of it, after all the build up in the car. For Hannah it was a lot to further involve a guy in their games, but she couldn't lie to herself, she was up for anything right now.

I agreed to follow them, and as we were leaving, Liz turned to Hannah "Shouldn't you get your skirt back ?" She said with a teasing smile
Hannah, wearing only her very tight white tie front tube top and her heels, was visibly shocked, having forgotten she was bottomless. She had kind of deliberately kept her hands away from her crotch, as to hide the fact the she had been touching herself, but she was forgetting that it meant she wasn't covering. She sent her right hand back to her still drenched pussy, before reaching for the trunk's handle with the left one and retrieving her skirt.

"May I put it on ?", She asked, seemingly having accepted her submissive role
Pleasently surprised, Liz smiled and replied "Yes you may my dear. You're not going to wear it for long anyway" She winked again, referring to their "Naked while in the appartment" rule, which Hannah had forgotten. It wasn't much for her anyway, she had pretty much bared it all in front of the two of us already.
She put her skirt on, not really caring to keep it down her hips, her crotch almost visible from our angle, but she felt like acting extra slutty.

We climbed the stairs, Liz deciding Hannah would be in front so we could see up her skirt. She knew we could see most of her butt this way, as well as her pussy, and her juices pouring from it down her thighs, revieling her arousal, and it was turning her on even more. We quickly got in front of the appartment's door, and entered.

Liz let Hannah enter first, so she had to undress before her. She kicked her heels off, relieved to feel her feet free again, and untied her top, facing towards the door frame where we were still standing. Holding both sides like she had done way earlier, she put her hands against her chest and slowly opened them, revealing her naked breast inch by inch, until her proud nipples were on display, and finally the top opened all the way, and she let it fall to the ground. She took a moment to appreciate the feeling of her free boobs after being pressed up for such a long time, and the fact that we were eagerly watching them. She then stuck her thumbs inside her tiny red and black schoolgirl skirt and slid it down her legs again.

"Your turn !" She said to Lizzie with a large smile, resting her hands on her hips, not covering anything
Seeing me puzzled by what had just happened, Lizzie turned to me and said "Yeah, we agreed that we both can't wear anything inside the flat ..." with some embarrassment, and she entered, softly dragging me by the hand, as I closed the door behind us.
She let my hand go and walked a step or two more, standing next to the naked Hannah. She hooked her tight dress's straps with her fingers, and started to remove them, when she suddenly stopped.

"Why don't you do it for me ?" She said to Hannah, who instantly got a surprised then excited look, as if she was about to unwrap a present
After the drinks, the games, the groping, the fantasies, Elizabeth was craving to be touched, and it had made her braver
Before a second passed, Hannah was behind Lizzie, both looking in my direction, and Hannah's hands were making the straps slip away from her friend's shoulders. They quickly were resting on her arms, the dress only held by its own tightness against Elizabeth's chest. The hands moved to grabbing the sides of the dress, and she felt the fabric sliding down her body, her boobs starting to be exposed to me for the first time. She felt her heart rate go up, as the top of the dress went passed her nipples. Quickly after, her perky boobs were fully visible, and it made her blush, feeling tingling sensation in her breast. Hannah didn't stop there though, more of her friends stomach was revealed by the instant.

The movement slowed down at the hips, since they were wider, and Hannah stopped for an second, getting better hold of the fabric before continuing. Long enough for me to appreciate the shape of her lower belly, nicely pointing towards her still hidden crotch. Liz took a large breath as the dress started to move down again, and it kept going down without slowing down, past her pussy. It was done, she had bared it all in front of some guy she had just met. Even though handsome, it still felt so slutty to be undressed that way in front of someone she had just met, while he watches, standing there, fully clothed.
The dress kept going until it reached her ankles, Hannah getting a close up of her friend's tight ass as she squatted to slide it down her legs. Liz stepped out of it, still in heels, and had the modesty to cover her sex with a single hand.
Old 02-14-2021, 02:12 AM   #7
Nextone_

PART 6 (FINAL PART)

Trying to regain some authority, she asked Hannah to get us something to drink. I took a moment to appreciate the two naked beauties, and went to sit down in the sofa, quickly joined by Hannah bringing three glasses filled with wine.
Liz fumbled in her purse with her one free hand, nude at the exception of her shoes. She thought keeping them would have helped her to keep a somewhat elegant look, instead of being fully nude like her submissive friend. She was trepassing the rule, but Hannah didn't seem to mind. She finally joined us.

Before we got the time cheer, Elizabeth put down a coin, which she was looking for in her purse, on the coffee table, and told Hannah to pick it up, which she did with asking any questions.
"You will flip it. Heads means your hands will be tied, tails they'll stay free" Liz declared
Hannah hadn't expected these kind of dares, she was getting used to exposure, but this was getting a bit physical, and she didn't know if she was ready
"Come on, trust me. Have you regretted doing what I told you to do until now?"
"No", Hannah shily answered, not willing to admit that it had instead made her hornier than ever.
"Then go ahead honey, you'll love it !" Liz encouraged her

"Alright..." Hannah accepted, already imagining having her hands tied, losing the freedom to cover herself freely. Not that she was doing it anyway, but she would lose the possibility to do it if she wanted to. Also she would be helpless if her two tormentors decided to touch her or more. She was pondering the bad and the exciting sides.
The exciting sides winning, she flipped the coin. Everyone was impatient to see the result.
"Heads! Your hands will be tied !" Liz jubilated
"Tough luck" Hannah thought to herself, even though it meant she would be brought further outside of her comfort zone, which had been exciting so far
"Alright, tie me up then" She surrendered to Liz, accepting her fate
"No no, not yet, let's figure the rest before", Liz refused.
Hannah had a shocked look "The rest ? What rest ?!" She asked herself, wondering how far she would have to go that night

"Flip it again. Heads, you'll be blindfolded. Tails you won't", Liz challenged Hannah again
Usually these two would bargain to find something fair for the both of us, but that night it was Hannah doing whatever her friend said, she had agreed to it. And her mind had already accepted the idea that her night would become more extreme.
She didn't argue at all this time, before flipping the coin
Heads again. She would be blindfolded.
"Not your day", I told her, as to make her feel helpless
"Or maybe it is" Elizabeth added with her largest grin, implying that Hannah was enjoying herself like never before. She wasn't wrong, even Hannah was agreeing to it, wondering what would happen to her, naked, hands tied and blindfolded, with the two of us in charge. She was starting to make scenarios in her mind, each one kinkier than the previous, getting wet and rubbing her thighs together again.

"One last flip", Elizabeth anounced. Hannah felt relieved, even though she didn't know what it would be the two possible outcomes. At least there was a 50% chance that her night didn't become any worse, or so she thought.
Liz continued, "Heads you give him a blowjob..."
Hannah had expected the sexual part to come, and deep down was craving for it, but hearing it now felt much more real, she was baffled. The rational part of herself was ready to take her 50% chance of nothing happening
However Lizzie wasn't finished "... Tails, he will fuck you."
Hannah's eyes got as wide as they get, she didn't expect both outcomes to be "bad". Her soft legs were shifting and rubbing against each other.
"Come on, you have no choice anyway, you agreed to be mine for the night..." Liz teasingly reminded her of her submissive state
I was surprised myself, and happy with the turn of events, but let things happen without interfering.

Hannah drank a large gulp and flipped then coin, not knowing what she preferred getting, between the smaller humiliation but no self satisfaction, or the complete outrage that would for sure give her her much desired orgasm.
Heads again.
"Yaaaay, blowjob !" Lizzie cheered, further humiliating her
She started imagining herself, on her knees, deprived of the use of her hands and her sight, my cock shoved in her mouth as she moved back and forth, until her throat gets filled with sticky cum. I was imagining the same thing. It felt so low to her, but anything sexual would turn her on after this level of teasing, so she was ready. Without admitting it to herself, she was even disappointed that she wouldn't get to cum from that degradation.

"Are you happy?" Liz asked, her teasing becoming more and more cruel
Hannah only replied with an angry look.
"Don't be mad, I'll be nice and offer you the chance to flip the coin again for one of the outcomes" Liz offered
Hannah looked bewildered for an instant
"Do you want to?" Liz continued
Her two first rolls had been unlucky, of course she would try to get the better ones
"Yeah, please", she took the chance, after thinking just a second, trying not to sound too excited by the first act of kindness from her friend

"Which one is it going to be ? Do you prefer to free your hands ? Or be able to see ? ... Or maybe you want the chance to get fucked tonight?" Liz boldly asked
For Hannah's mind, it was obvious it would be one of the first two, making her night less extreme, and getting a little more inside her comfort zone. Her guts however were telling her otherwise, she was drenched again and pressuring her pussy between her thighs, she was so desperate to cum, craving to get fucked.

She admitted it to herself, that was the flip she wanted to retry. But saying it out loud seemed impossible. Admitting that she preferred to be degraded further, just to have sex with that man she didn't know. It would be so embarrassing. Even if she accepted the humiliation to choose this flip, it wasn't even sure that she would hit heads this time, and it would have been for nothing. She opened her mouth to say she wanted to retry the first flip, and be able to use her hands for the blowjob. It would be easier and over quicker. It would seem like the most conservative choice to the two of us, the rational thing to do

"The ... last one" went out of her mouth though, as she bit her lip, looked away, her arousal having taken her over and decided for her. She was beyond ashamed
"Woooow! So slutty! Someone really wants to get pounded tonight !" Liz cheered again, pushing the coin towards Hannah
Humiliated, not saying a word, Hannah picked it up, and flipped it, praying to get tails
She got lucky, and a strong feeling filled her chest, like riding down a rollercoaster.
She heard Lizzie cheer once more "Woohoooo ! Happy Birthday !"
"Thanks..." She answered, blushing, both happy and shook by the realization
That was it, she would get fucked, hands tied and blindfolded. And she had admitted both to herself and to us that she was looking forward to it

Elizabeth suggested that we finish our drinks bottoms up, which we did
She went to get two scarves from her luggage, leaving Hannah and I alone. We looked at each other, anticipating what was about to happen.
She came back with the two pieces of cloth in hand, picked up Hannah's top from the ground where she had left it, and handed them to me
"You can use these for the hands and this one for the eyes" She said with another wink, before telling me where the bedroom was
The two naked girls looked at each other, both with a smile and an excited look, even Hannah who had such a warm feeling inside her.

She lead the way to the bedroom, and sat on the bed, I put my hand on her hips to put her in position. And that feeling alone was enough to make things feel even more real for her. She was now laying on her back in the middle of the bed, looking at me, eager to see what was next. I climbed on the bed, and she felt the warmth of my still clothed body hovering over her. I took one of the scarves and grabbed her left hand, which was laying on her side, and lifted it next to her head. Having her arm pinned down on the mattress already felt like giving power away, as she was now unable to cover herself if she had wanted to.

I tied the scarf to her wrist, and then to the head of the bed with strong knots, leaving about 5 inches of slack. She lightly tugged on the scarf, it was firmly tied, there was no way to free her hand now. I caught hold of her right wrist, about to do the same, when I noticed her red "bracelet". She saw it grabbed my attention, tried to see if I understood what it was, and noticed I looked at her with fakely judgemental look. "Naughty girl", I just mumbled, and she had a provocative face saying she was guilty but not regretting it. I tied her second hand to the bed head the same way, she tugged the same way with the same result, her hand was stuck for good.

She saw me get to the end of the bed on my knees, and felt my hands pulling her from the ankles, to get her arms to be extended above her head, taking from her the freedom of moving them too much. She felt completely helpless now, with no way to cover or protect herself, being dragged around the bed, but it was getting her clit throbbing. She felt my hands sliding from her ankles over her legs, reaching her thighs, her waist. She felt like she had let me free to do anything to her, and so far, that "anything" felt great.

She looked at my hands continue their way across her waist, chest, and arrive on the side of her large but firm boobs, slowly getting closer to them, next to them, on them. She looked at me as I was feeling her boobs. The palm of the hands on her body started to make slow and soft round movements around her hard nipples, then on them, making them bend around. Hannah loved the feeling, and her arms had started pulling on her ties without her noticing, she let out a first soft moan, and felt the touch leaving her breasts.

I grabbed the top she had beed wearing all night, and set the back side of it in front of her eyes after folding it once, she didn't move at all, having accepted the consequences of her coin flips. I lifted her head lightly to be able to tie it from behind, and she didn't put any resistance. When I removed my hands, she kept her head there, letting me take her sight from her. She closed her eyes under the blindfold, and after a few knots she was securely blindfolded, only relying on hearing and touch to understand what was being done to her. Hannah rested her head back down.

She felt me leaving the bed, and heard me remove my shirt, dropping it next to the bed, she heard my belt unbuckle and my pants going down my legs, followed by a smaller piece of clothing. She felt my warm body, which she now knew naked, hover over hers again. She felt two hands on her burning hot inner thighs, slowly forcing them open and getting more to the upper part, closer to her crotch.
She didn't even think of fighting to keep her legs closed, she wanted me to open them, making herself completely free to be fucked, as she had actually been desperate for it for so long. She felt a hot presence next to her pussy, and had pretty good idea about what could cause it.

It was quickly confirmed when she felt the touch against her puffy and damp lips, it was the tip of my cock, hard and warm. She sighed heavily, almost moaning already. Still with my hands on her thighs, I pushed my cock against her wet entrance. She felt her lips opening, and my cock slowly making its way inside her. A few thrusts later, she was filled completely, feeling her pussy chaotically clenching like crazy around me. She was moaning, and I hadn't even started moving.

She thought that this night had made her build up so much arousal that she wasn't controlling herself at all anymore. She felt the hands move from her inner thighs to her boobs again, without leaving her skin in between, and starting to do the same circular movement as before, soft, around her nipples, then on top of them. She felt the cock slowly leaving her pussy almost completely, then back inside, just as agonizingly slowly.

She was breathing quickly already, and she felt me gradually increase the pace, the thrust becoming quicker, as the touch on her boobs stayed slow. She had given up on not moaning, but she was trying to keep them quiet, not wanting it to be too clear to me or Liz that she was having the best sex of her life.
The speed kept increasing, her mind was blank, her instincts had taked over and she was deliberately opening her legs as much as she could, trying to give the most open access to her pussy as possible, trying to have the sluttiest pose.

She already reached climax, not managing to suppress her moans a few times, her whole body contracting, her toes curling. The ties on her wrists were just long enough for her to struggle, but not enough to feel like she had any freedom, it was so frustrating.
The rythm of the fucking going down, she relaxed her body still feeling the agonizingly pleasurable touch on her boobs, the thrusts very slow again, she was back from her delicious, long awaited orgasm.

The light caress on her boobs became a squeeze, as she was listening to the sound of her drenched pussy getting filled and emptied over and over again. She had just felt a great orgasm, but it seemed the fucking was not over. It didn't matter to her, she kept her legs wide open, having no way to do anything about it anyway, and she loved being used in that moment.

She felt the pace increase once again, and at the same time the strength of the squeezes on her boobs go up, it felt to her like they were not hers anymore but belonged to me. The thrust got quick again, and the squeezes very hard, almost painful, but she enjoyed it. She thought about how slutty she was, to let herself be used in such a way, unable to move, blind, by a stranger who was now pounding her hard, touching her boobs, and how slutty she was, to enjoy every second of it.

The pace lowered, the grasp on her tits got lighter, and changed again, this time to a pinch of her nipples, soft, twisting them a little. They were so hard and craving for attention, it felt delightful. Like before, the speed at which she felt my hard cock impaling her started increasing, the strength of the pinches too, and it quickly became painful, her moans were louder, and sounded sometimes like cries, but she couldn't stop herself from saying short words like "Fuck", "Yes", "More", "Harder" in the place of moans from time to time
Again, had it been her brain controlling her, she would never had let so much arousal from being controlled and used show, but it was her pussy dictating her actions.

As the pace and pinching strength got to the maximum, she reached the edge of cumming again, and stayed there, shaking, her pussy clenching with every thrust. She felt the pinch on one of her nipples turn into biting, sucking, and hitting with the tip of my tongue. She was pulling on her restraints again, excitingly frustrated to not be able to see what was being done to her, or to move to enjoy it more. Her only freedom was her legs, which she closed around me this time, trying to get that cock even deeper inside her to cum. She didn't manage to go over the edge though, as once again the pace slowed down, and the stimulation of her boobs softened.

As she was recovering, she understood there was a pattern, a cycle from slow to fast, each time with a new way to interact with her boobs. She was enjoying the slow movements for a while, really feeling my cock sliding against her lips and pussy walls, and wondered what will be the next thing I was going to do to her breasts. It was the only thing she could do, just lay there, blind, taking what comes her way, caresses, squeezes, bites, pinches, thrusts.

Before much time passes, her answer came, as she felt a hard slap on her left boob. She couldn't help but let out a small "Ouch". Another slap landed on her right boob, this time she managed to suppress her reaction, and sighed heavily. She felt me open her legs again, she obediently lay as a slut should, and she felt one of her legs being lifted up, resting above my arm.

Like before, the rythm increased over time, my cock sliding inside her nicely, her pussy clenching around it with each slap. After a few moments passed, the pace was as quick as possible, and she had completely forgotten her will to be silent, her loud moans filling the room, surely heard by Liz, but she was too horny to care anymore. The slaps kept coming at a slow pace on her tits, and each of them sent a warm feeling in her lower belly, making her legs shake and turning her moans into small shouts.

Helpless, tied on the bed and blindfolded, fucked by this stranger, one leg wide open, one held up by him, she remembered all the embarrassing and arousing moments she had gone through today, all the slutty things she had done. With this thought she went over the edge once again, moaning like crazy, her arms contracting to try and set her hands free, her legs shaking and her pussy tightening chaotically. She felt the pain a few more slaps on her now pink tits as she finished riding that second orgasm. She felt my cock leaving her pussy for the first time, and drops of hot and thick liquid landing on her chest, seeing this slight degradation as a nice conclusion.

Her body relaxed, she let out a sigh and started catching her breath. I sat next to her, enjoying the sight of this gorgeous girl, hands tied, blindfolded, her chest visibly moving with each of her heavy breaths, shining from the sweat all over, her round boobs fairly red from the spanks and covered in cum drops, and finally her pussy dripping, between her relaxed and opened legs. I grabbed a sharpie I found on the desk and wrote my phone number just above her pussy, thinking these girls might be up for more some time in the future, considering how much fun they seemed to be having. She was too drunk from her dopamine shot to say anything about it.

I untied her hands and she slowly moved one to her belly and the other behind her head, obviously having no intent to cover anything anymore. She was thinking to rest and catch her breath for a while, before going to clean herself up and get ready for bed, but moments after she fell asleep.
When I woke up she was still sound asleep, having turned to her side, facing me, her boobs still covered in now dry cum. She looked peaceful, especially compared to the horny girl I had seen before.

I got up, got dressed and went out of the room to leave, when I heard her friend greeting me from the kitchen. She was still naked, but making some effort to cover her naughty bits while cooking. She actually had forgotten her undressed state before I entered the room, but now in daylight, it was less blurry and felt more real than it seemed the night before. In order to move our attention from her nudity to something else, she talked about last night

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun" She said with a large grin
"I know I did" I answered smiling slightly
"I'm certain she loved it. When she gets up she's going to thank me and ask for more!" Liz added, laughing
After a few seconds she kept going "...I wish I had been at her place" She chuckled as if to make it seem like a joke, but she knew she meant it. Just the thought of both the kinky tasks and the loud sex had made her wet, but rubbing her own clit to the sound of her friend's moans yesterday, lying naked on the sofa, just hadn't been enough. She was kind of jealous, hoping to get some fun too.
"I'm sure you will get the chance soon. She will gladly make you pay back for yesterday" I answer, hoping to take part in it
She smiled, not daring to ask for a way to contact me and I took my leave, knowing that I had left one to Hannah.

Hannah woke up and took a moment to understand whether or not these things had happened, with her eyes still closed. Her touch on her skin made her realize that she was indeed naked. She moved her hand to her boobs and felt the dry cum. She opened her eyes to check, but understood she was still blindfolded. For sure her memories were real. She took a moment to remember everything she had been made to do, and everything she had been done. From the naked dash on the balcony to the intense fucking, and all the exposing things she had done in between, it made her feel proud and satisfied, but also still embarrassed.

She took off her top from her eyes, slowly got up, keeping her hands at her sides, just using them to rub her eyes, and went to shower. Looking at herself in the mirror, she noticed the writing on her lower belly, understood what it was, got her phone and added the number, decrypting the reflection in the mirror. After the shower, joining Lizzie for breakfast, she tried to keep some modesty again, using her hands and arms, as well as angling herself for some cover. So did Liz. They were not as confident as last night, and they had some shyness back.

After a few moments, Elizabeth couldn't stop herself anymore, and ecstatically inquired about how the sex had been. Hannah acted shy at first, but didn't resist describing what had been done to her, and how it had made her feel. By the end of her story they were both turned on and wet, again, and their hands had turned from covering them to secretly rubbing.
This left Elizabeth even more desperate to have the same fun as her friend, and she started giving hints as jokes about being ready to give some control to Hannah as a payback for yesterday.

Later that day, I received a text
"Hey, thx for leaving me your number I'm getting revenge on my friend tonight! Wanna join? "

THE END

I hope you enjoyed it.
As the conclusion suggests, I might write a sequel to this if I get inspired

Advertisements
Kink Talk