Old 06-30-2022, 11:09 PM   #16
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Completed the task and will post some details, but now I’m just too sore, full of cum and exhausted

I also have to work in a few hours. That’s going to be hard

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 09:22 AM   #17
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
Completed the task and will post some details, but now I’m just too sore, full of cum and exhausted

I also have to work in a few hours. That’s going to be hard
I'm surprised you are able to walk properly

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 06:44 AM   #18
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So this last challenge was just that, a real challenge. I was in a good, horny mood at the start but this was really tough and after, when I had 12 strangers cum in my ass and a plug that was unable to contain it all, feeling sore and exhausted and throughly used I started to question what I was actually doing with my life. Since then a few people have reminded me that my role in life is to satisfy and pleasure men, to be a cum deposit for anyone who wants to use me. So whether I want it or not, a challenge like this is exactly what I need to be doing

I wore a shirt summer dress, heels and no underwear. I needed to be able to give everyone easy access. I used a medium sized princess plug.

So I started the day early and decided to call 2 guys I know to get the challenge started. The first was the same guy I met in my previous challenge and I went to his place while his wife was out, and as before I sucked him off before he bent me over his desk and fucked my ass. This was a nice way to start, familiar and a nice anal fuck with a load deposited deep in me. Lovely

The second guy was also someone I know and I went back to my flat to meet him there. While I was waiting I spent my time on various apps trying to set up further meets with varying success. I was naked while waiting and I must admit I was really horny and excited about the day ahead. When my door rang I jumped up and greeted him naked and we wasted no time as he fucked my ass with me kneeling on my sofa. Another nice load in my ass.

I’d now managed to set up another meet with a guy I knew nothing about, but he sounded up for it and wasn’t too far from my place. I made the mistake of agreeing to go straight to his house and meet him there. Shows I wasn’t thinking straight as I’d normally go for a public meet with a stranger first

This was uncomfortable at the time and uncomfortable to recall now and no doubt uncomfortable to read, but the guy was not like he looked in his profile and as I was so horny I wasn’t thinking clearly so I entered his house. He was a big guy, covered in tattoos with a shaved head. Only when I was inside did I notice that some of his tattoos were nazi ones. Before I could do anything he pretty much grabbed me and threw me onto his couch, pinning me down by my neck as he undid his trousers. I was panicked but there was little I could do as he was so much bigger than me. He then grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. He was big and I chocked. I can deepthroat but he forcfully fucked my throat. Then when I was covered in my own drool he pushed me back and pulled my legs apart. Gave a cruel smile and said now for the main event. He removed the plug and plunged his massive cock into my ass. What followed was an intensely painful ass fuck and he really pounded. He had me crying but this seemed to turn him on more. Finally he came and pulled out laughing and calling me a whore. Made me clean up his cock with my mouth and then I straighten my dress and limped out his house with him saying we will do this again sometime. This was difficult but I put myself in that position as a slut and lots have told me that this is what I’m here to do, so I went home to change my dress, clean up my makeup and get back on with the challenge.

I managed to arrange to meets with 2 guys in quick succession. Both were fine but my ass was really sore so it wasn’t easy but I managed both and the second guy was actually a really fun fuck. By now with 5 guys cum in me I was struggling to keep it all in.

Next few hours were frustrating as I was unable to find a fuck by either flirting or searching on apps. But my luck turned later on when I managed another couple of fucks in a bar one after the other in the toilets. That took me to 7.

For the final 5 I was pretty exhausted and just going through the motions. Nothing really fancy to report but a few failed meets, a fuck in someone’s car, a train to Richmond to meet a guy from here but ended up going back with a couple of rugby fans on the train to their place took me to 10 and then in the early hours of the morning I ended up calling and old flame and a fuckbuddy to finish the job

By 6am I had been used by 12 guys, all who came in my ass. I was elated but exhausted and extremely sore. The clean up was messy and I’ve been checked out to make sure I didn’t pick anything up, which I didn’t

This challenge made me question myself and what I’m doing but it also reinforced that I’m a slut and that this is my role in life. I’ve taken a few days to recover but now it’s time to get on with some more challenges so please keep them coming and I’ll make sure I keep doing them

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-03-2022, 07:38 AM   #19
Rickwills87

A very nice report… but while you are a slut to be used you must be safe too so next time remember the public place and not arrange to meet at theirs unless you know them or have spoken in enough detail to feel safe

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Rickwills87 for this post:
Old 07-03-2022, 09:25 AM   #20
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Indeed a detailed report but definitely make sure you are safe. Some guys are not interested in your health and will just hurt you for their own satisfaction. Please be more careful in the future, don't want you getting hurt.

Old 07-08-2022, 04:27 AM   #21
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’ve been quiet for a few days recovering from my intense anal challenge and I’ve eased my way back into it with having 3 days to fuck 6 guys of different nationalities

This was relatively straightforward to do and with tinder and general flirting it hasn’t been too difficult to achieve

A lot of the sex was straightforward and nothing special so I apologize that this is a shortish report

I started almost by accident when a nice Egyptian guy I was serving started to chat me up. He was kinda hot and I started flirting back. At the end I wrote my number on his receipt and winked at him. He then texted me his hotel and room and time and I went over after work to see him. That got the ball rolling with some really hot sex and all I’m going to say is that he was huge!! I had a lot of fun sucking on his cock and riding him and he really loved that I was plugged when I arrived and really enjoyed fucking my ass. And he could fuck!! We literally fucked for hours.

After we were done I was leaving his hotel and saw a guy checking me out as he was coming in. So I naturally started chatting to him. He was a 40ish German guy, so why not. I went back up with him to his room and we fucked. Not as amazing but 2 guys literally one after the other and I was off to a flyer

Next was a simple tinder date with an American guy that evening. Went for a drink and then back to his place for a fuck. Fun but nothing special.

3 in the first day

2nd day I fucked a Japanese business man and an Italian tourist, both at their hotels. And both met in the pub. One at lunch and one in the evening

So on the last day I ended up with a South African guy who was also a customer. He lives near me and could become a regular fuckbuddy. Nice looking but in his 50s. Was fairly vanilla but he loved fucking my ass and loved it when I cleaned him after with my mouth. This one has potential to get kinky I think in the future

So back on track and will start doing more challenges so keep them coming

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-08-2022, 05:56 AM   #22
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

My next challenge:

Must fuck a guy from every decade of age From starting with a 1 in front of age up to a 7

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 07-08-2022, 06:01 AM   #23
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
My next challenge:

Must fuck a guy from every decade of age From starting with a 1 in front of age up to a 7
How about a couple of additions to the challenge?
Must be strangers
You can't ask the age before you fuck (exception for younger guys to ensure you don't go under the age of consent).
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 07:13 AM   #24
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve got till Tuesday to complete

I will add your requests in as well

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 07-08-2022, 07:14 AM   #25
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well done. Perhaps that challenge was too easy for you hmmm? But after the last one I guess you needed something simpler and less painful/exhausting.

Have to make the next one more challenging

Old 08-02-2022, 05:48 AM   #26
r0ver
getDare Addict

Any updates on your challenges for us?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 07:04 AM   #27
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I’ve been taking a bit of time out from all the tasks recently but I have been keeping myself busy with random fucks with random strangers here and there

However, I am back now with a bang and have to update on a recent, rather extreme pain challenge I completed yesterday.

I was contacted by a dom who wanted someone to do a version of the wheel of pain for him and his 4 friends. Basically this was going to be all about pain but I decided I needed to do it and I will try to do what happened justice in this report

The rules were simple. He would role 1 dice for where to beat me and one dice for the number of hits. He’d use either a cane, tawse or whip. After each roll, if I completed I’d be paid £100. If I decided to do another roll I’d have to complete that section in order to get an additional £100 and so on until I decided to call it quits. But if I quit during the completion of one of the rolls then I’d lose everything

The first roll would be:

1: tits
2: back
3: pussy
4: ass
5: thighs
6: back of my legs

For the number of hits it would be:

1: 10
2: 20
3: 30
4: 40
5: 50
6: roll again but double the number

This was going to be intense but it was something I wanted to know if I could do and I needed the money. I set my sights on £1000 which means I needed to complete 10 rolls

Yesterday morning I travelled to his place out to the west of London. I wore a lose fitting dress and no underwear. I was very nervous as I knew I was going to have a painful day but I tried to mentally prepare myself as best I could.

On arrival he let me in and there were his 4 friends there as well. All men about 50 to 60. I chatted nervously with them for a few minutes and they asked me about my likes, limits and experience etc. All strangely pleasant given what they we’re about to do to me. We then moved to the doms punishment room in his garage by the house. This has a concrete floor and chains, punishment benches and an array of equipment. He asked me to remove my clothes which I did. It was exciting standing naked in front of strangers and I could feel their eyes taking in every inch of my body.

The dom said it was time to start and the first roll was a 6 and a 2 which meant 20 lashes to the backs of my legs. This felt like an easy start, but I was to be surprised by how painful it would be. He moved me to the middle of the room and chained my wrists to the ceiling and tied my legs together at the ankles and knees. He picked up a cane and walked behind me, told me I had to count the strokes out loud. I heard the swish and then the sting as it cut across the backs of my legs mid way between my knee and ass. I gasped at how painful it actually was. There was no warm up here just a full on thrashing. Each strike one after the other unbelievably painful and I cried out the number each time. I think I got to 15 before I started to cry. At 30 the relief was unbelievable. I was shocked at how much it hurt

He released me but I was told not to touch the area that had been whipped. My legs were sore and he told me to show the 4 other guys and let them inspect, which I. Did. He also took out £100 and put it on a table. “That’s yours now if you want to go home now. Or you can add another £100 if you complete the next roll. What do you want”. I chose to do the next roll. I felt I could do it. He rolled a 4 and a 4. 40 strikes to me ass. That was a lot, but I’ve often been spanked or beaten on my ass so I glfelt i could do it. This time they tied me bent over a table. My arms secured ahead of me and my legs tied to the table legs. The beating started. Again, no warm up, just straight into full hits with his whip. It was so painful. I started crying at 10 and at 20 I nearly begged him to stop but that would mean I lost all the money, so I carried on. At 40 my ass felt like it was on fire. I was crying and he invited the other to come forward and inspect. I felt their hands on my ass feeling the welts and the heat coming from it. Then he released me and added the 2nd £100. “You now have 200. If you do the next you will have 300 but if you don’t complete it you lose everything or you can take the 200 and go”. I chose to continue. I needed the money so despite the pain I needed to go on.

He rolled a 4 and I nearly cried. This was going to be to my ass again. Then he rolled a 2. Only 20! I felt I could do it but it was too late anyway to back out.

Tied back in the same position he applied the next 20 with his tawse. Agony but I counted them out. And at the end I had £300. I chose to continue.

1 and 1. 10 to my tits. I could do this. He chained me up and used the whip on my tits. I was able to do this without crying, but it was so painful. I now had 400 and chose to continue. 5 and 4. 40 to my thighs. This was harder than I expected but I did it, crying out the number each time and trying to draw breath in between. The group we’re enjoying my suffering a lot and now I had £500 the stakes were higher but I was determined to get to 1000. Next was 3 and 5! 50 to my pussy. I nearly threw up. I wasn’t sure I could do this but if I didn’t go through with it then I would lose it all. They tied me to the table on my back and tied my ankles and knees to 2 posts to secure my legs wide apart totally exposing my pussy. I have never felt so vulnerable. He used his cane and the first blow landed directly on my pussy causing intense pain. This was just number one! 49 to go. I screamed my way to 10. Cried but kept going to 20 then 30. God I wanted to scream stop but I also needed the money so kept going. I could taste blood where I had bit my lip and it was the most painful thing over ever experienced, but I got to 50. He invited each to come and feel and inspect my pussy which they took great delight in doing but I found their hands almost soothing as they felt the heat from my poor whipped pussy. I now had 600.

I wrestled with the idea of stopping here, but I do wanted that 1000 and thought it wouldn’t get worse so I decided to carry on. 5 and 1. 10 to my thighs. Painful but bearable and I now had 700.

The next was the killer. 3 followed by 6 which meant my pussy and double what was next rolled. I was terrified but if I’d dropped out now I’d have nothing to show for my pain. He rolled a 4. Doubled that meant 80 strikes to my pussy. I really didn’t think I could do this and I was literally sobbing as they tied me in position. I was reminded that I could drop out at any time but I’d lose all the money if I did

Each stroke was insanely painful and he never let up the intensity. He allowed me a slight reset after each 10 which allowed me to draw breath but I sobbed in pain all the way through but I did complete it. I now had 800 and decided to finish there. There was no way I could take anymore

I spent the next few moments with all 5 of them inspecting my body and the marks and discussing me. Some were disappointed that I’d stopped at this poking and they wanted to see my back whipped as well as a lot more on my tits, but I was done

They then offered me £20 each if I sucked them off so I did. I got on my knees and sucked off 5 60 year old men, each giving me £20 on completion and I swallowed each load. I’ve never felt so much like a whore before.

This was the most painful thing I have done and I don’t know if I could do it again, but who knows.

I made 900 in the end, so fell short of my target but the last whipping was too much for me. I’ve share what my poor pussy looks like today with a few of you on here and you can see that it will be a while before I recover, but I’m back and will start taking challenges again so please get in touch

xxx

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-09-2022, 02:36 PM   #28
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Thanks for keeping us updated in your adventures that must have hurt but was so hot to read them

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 09:23 PM   #29
MisterDare

Is this the same dom that you rode the wooden horse for?
Old 08-09-2022, 10:50 PM   #30
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDare View Post
Is this the same dom that you rode the wooden horse for?
Yes it is

He is particularly cruel but a real expert at what he does

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk