Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-06-2023, 07:45 AM   #151
davetheraver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah View Post
So I started using some of the new rules I will follow for the year today. Naked at home except for heels. Only wearing micro skirts and dresses and no underwear. I wore my black heels and went on the internet to increase my micro skirt and dress collection by ordering a few. I also threw away a lot of less slutty clothes and most of my underwear but kept a few thongs and bras in case I have to use them for a challenge
Good rules. If not already, make sure you exit the flat before getting dressed and stripping off before you re-enter.
I reckon at least once a week you should remain naked until you are outside the building and strip off off before going back in.
Also you should be plugged whenever leaving the flat.

Got any links for the new stuff you've bought?
davetheraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 03:01 AM   #152
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So these new year rules are certainly keeping horny. I have also been told to try to edge once an hour when possible and make up the ones I miss due to circumstances but I have to edge at least 12 times a day

As a result I’m struggling to function in my normal life as I’m always horny. However this did lead to an interesting day at work

I was wearing my usual tight white top and tight mid thigh length black skirt, heels, no underwear and a plug. All in line with the new rules. I was horny and a guy was flirting with me and I simply couldn’t help myself so I dropped him a note to meet me in the toilets. He went in first and I quickly followed. I was due a break so wasn’t an issue with working the tables and I told my colleagues I was taking my 10min break. Headed down to the toilet and sure enough he was waiting inside. I sat on the toilet and he stood in front of me, I took out his already hard cock and it went straight down my throat and with one seconds I was getting throat fucked by a complete stranger. Mmmm, this was hot. I was trying to keep. The drool from my top and he stopped and said he wanted to fuck me, so I stood up and turned around and he pulled up my skirt and plunged his cock deep into my wet pussy. I stifled a scream as he started to fuck me from behind while also playing with my plug. This was heaven. He came inside me before I got to cum but I quickly clean him up with my mouth and he left. I spent a few minutes sorting myself out and opened the door to leave.

I started these reports to mainly focus on tasks for work but it is getting hard. My supervisor wasn’t in so I could do it and I love these encounters because they feel so risky. But will have limited opportunities to do them

Thanks for the new rules. It’s really helping

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 03:02 AM   #153
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetheraver View Post
Good rules. If not already, make sure you exit the flat before getting dressed and stripping off before you re-enter.
I reckon at least once a week you should remain naked until you are outside the building and strip off off before going back in.
Also you should be plugged whenever leaving the flat.

Got any links for the new stuff you've bought?
I will add these

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-08-2023, 03:41 AM   #154
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I will add these
This:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HOT-DREAM-M...%2C125&sr=8-13

https://amzn.eu/d/az17x62

https://amzn.eu/d/iMRnacq

https://amzn.eu/d/2ickKSo

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-08-2023, 07:30 AM   #155
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I have been asked to buy these 3 items and where only them on a night out and report on what happens. The items are on order and as soon as they arrive I will go out wearing them:

https://m.lightinthebox.com/p/women-...#header_anchor

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6168...ng_top-1&sts=1

https://www.chicme.com/product/back-...9975a5708b~1~~

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-08-2023, 08:20 AM   #156
Celtic_

Iv read this whole thread today and cant wait to see what you do next. Will hopefully thing of a dare for you.
Celtic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 08:54 AM   #157
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
So I have been asked to buy these 3 items and where only them on a night out and report on what happens. The items are on order and as soon as they arrive I will go out wearing them:

https://m.lightinthebox.com/p/women-...#header_anchor

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/6168...ng_top-1&sts=1

https://www.chicme.com/product/back-...9975a5708b~1~~
Nice.
Maybe you could have a seperate thread for clothing suggestions and challenges to go with them.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 09:01 AM   #158
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Would you ever consider doing other forms of sex work?
Yes

Thought about stripping and cam work

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 01-08-2023, 09:03 AM   #159
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Nice.
Maybe you could have a seperate thread for clothing suggestions and challenges to go with them.
Trying to keep everything in one place but maybe I could do a clothing challenge thread. People post outfit suggestions with tasks and I do them

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-22-2023, 04:03 AM   #160
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Lots of people asking me for updates and reports so I owe it to you all to say I’m taking a break for the foreseeable due to things in my personal life. Hopefully back in a few months

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-03-2023, 02:22 AM   #161
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So an update as I get a lot of messages

I had a pretty traumatic experience which has knocked me somewhat and made me question my lifestyle but after a few weeks of rest and lots of discussion with friends and some doms and dommes I know I have decided to gradually get back to it. I’m not working anymore and have moved in with a dom for an undefined period and he will be my owner for the foreseeable to help me get back to my slut way of life but in a safe way

He will control most aspects of my life but has encouraged me to share my experiences on here as part of my therapy so I will try to update you all as I start to get back on my feet

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 02-03-2023, 08:36 AM   #162
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I'm glad to hear you are doing ok. Take it easy and stay safe.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:12 PM   #163
Celtic_

Good to see you back on here. Stay safe 🙂
Celtic_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 04:15 PM   #164
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

On the one hand, I am sorry to hear that you had to endure a traumatic experience. On the other hand, I am glad you are getting the help you need to work through it. I am sure that I am not alone in wishing you well.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:39 AM   #165
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So my ownership has begun

My master now owns me totally. I am allowed access to my phone only when supervised and all messages are read by master. He has told me to inform everyone regularly on here as it will be one of my only ways to speak freely

My master took me into ownership this weekend. He came to my flat and told me to only pack toiletries and sanitary products. No clothes or shoes. He took my flat keys as well as all my personal details. He will pay my bills for me for the foreseeable future so I can concentrate on my training. I was more nervous than excited as I collected my things naked in front of him. Then he handed me a coat to wear out to his car but I was not allowed shoes and was naked underneath

We walked out and he locked up my flat and we got in the car. I was told to get in the back and take off the coat, which I did. He told be it would now be 1 month before I will wear any clothes again of any kind!

We drove to his house amd I had to get out the car naked, collect my things from the boot of the car and follow him into his house, all naked. It was humiliating and cold

Once inside he fitted and locked a metal collar round my neck and metal cuffs on my wrists and ankles. They felt heavy and I felt nervous but also excited

He then spent several minutes inspecting every inch of my body while he laid out the rule I was to follow:

Naked at all times
Never use furniture without permission
Whole body must be hairless at all times
Ass must be clean and ready to use at all times
Never speak unless spoken to
Food will be served in a bowl on the floor and I will eat after my master
Sleep will initially be in a cage
Never touch myself unless told
Never cum without permission
Always do whatever I am told without delay

There will be more rules and things to learn such as positions etc but this was the starting point

I’m not going into everything but I spent the evening on my knees while my master watched tv. I sucked his cock non stop for at least one hour. His cock and balls were covered in my drool but I was happy on my knees with no other worries in the world. As a reward he used an hitachi wand to edge me for one our after

That night I was locked in a cage in the pitch dark to sleep on a rubber mat. I didn’t get much sleep and my hands were attached to the cage so I was not able to touch myself.

In the morning I start the day by drinking my masters piss (which I do whenever he wants to piss) and I spent the time naked at his feet of nearby. Most of the time I sucked his cock and he edged me

This is just the first couple of days to allow me to settle in, but I am told more serious train will start soon and I will report

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk