Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2022, 06:06 AM   #1
Who26

Default Humiliating diaper experience

I’ve been venturing into and really enjoying pee control. It combines a few things I like - bladder control (I enjoy being controlled, especially if it’s something difficult like peeing or drinking lots of water and caffeine), wetting clothes or peeing in places other than toilet (which is humiliating and I like humiliation), and feeling discomfort/pain (when bladder is full and I’m bursting for a pee). As part of it, one of the doms suggested introducing diaper. I agreed because I thought it might be fun.

In the morning, I was told to change into a diaper and wear my jeans on top it. When I put the diaper on, I already felt excited. It felt like a new sensation, much thicker than my panties. My rule was that I can only use the toilet once, up to me when and to do what. The rest of the day, I have to go in my diaper. Every time I wet my diaper, I need to go to the toilet, stare at the toilet and see what I’m missing out, then punch my nipples 5 times. I was off that day but I needed to go to the post office. I drank cautiously but had my morning coffee. Trip to the post office was interesting, feeling the diaper in my jeans and worried people may notice the bulk. When I was about to leave the post office I got a message saying I should buy a bottle of coke and drink it before leaving. So I did. I could feel my bladder now, not too uncomfortable. Then I came back home and was told to drink 2 glasses of water which I did. Now I really started feeling that I need to pee. I was thinking when should I use my one chance for the toilet. I didn’t want to use it right away. So when I felt like I was bursting, I let out a stream of pee, feeling my diaper grow wet. It felt humiliating. I went to the toilet and pinched my nipples. The humiliation and nipple stimulation started to make me heat up. After that, I was told to drink 6 glasses of water and 1 cup of coffee. When I needed to pee, I was told to jump up and down while letting myself go. The third time I needed to pee, I had to strip naked with only my diaper on and pee next to my window. At this point I could feel my diaper getting heavier and I was worried about leaks. So the fourth time, I decided to use the toilet. The date was once I was done peeing, I was to insert a banana without the peel into my ass. I pushed it all the way in, it was all mashed and soggy and I had to lick my fingers clean afterwards. Then I had to put my diaper back on and push out the banana mash. Once I was done, I was finally allowed to shower and discard my diaper. I had to sleep without any panties or trousers.
Who26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk