Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-28-2021, 05:45 AM   #286
FLCL

Chapter 50

My eyes were closed and I was stroking my dick ever so gently with just my fingertips. I was on the edge of orgasm and anything more than that would have put me over the edge. Every so often the sensation would well up, my body would quake, and I would quietly moan.

Ms. Peale commented on my body hair, "He's very well groomed!"

Lindsay acknowledged, "Yeah, that's one of my rules for him. He keeps his body hair trimmed and shaved exactly how I like it."

Hearing them talk about me that way caused in my body a large quake and a louder, longer moan.

"Okay Pat," Lindsay said, "that's enough of that. I think it's time for you to get started with the dishes."

I stopped touching myself and opened my eyes to see the two ladies staring at me very attentively. I stood up and started towards the kitchen. After a few steps, Ms. Peale got up from her chair.

"Where are you going?" Lindsay asked.

"To watch!" answered Ms. Peale. "You have to admit, this is a lot more interesting than this movie."

Lindsay said, "I guess you're right" and both ladies followed me into the kitchen.

As we entered the kitchen, Ms. Peale said to me, "Before you get started Pat, will you pour me another glass of wine?"

I stopped to look at her and Lindsay. Lindsay had her arms crossed and was giving her mom a side-eyed glance but after a moment she looked at me and gave me an affirming nod.

"Of course, Becky," I said.

I walked toward Ms. Peale to collect her wine glass. She was holding the glass up by her shoulder, making me walk all the way up to her for it. My hand was outstretched but she didn't hand me the glass. She was just slowly looking me up and down with a devious smirk on her face.

After a few seconds of waiting, I asked, "May I please have your wine glass?"

She responded, "Yes Pat, here you go" and gently handed it over to me.

"Thank you," I said, taking the wine glass from her.

I went to get the already open bottle of wine, pulled out the half-inserted cork, and poured wine into her glass. This glass finished the bottle so I set the bottle and the cork by the sink and returned Ms. Peale's wine glass to her.

"Here you are," I said as I handed over the glass.

"Thank you," she said.

"My pleasure," I answered bashfully.

"Oh look," Ms. Peale said, "I finished the bottle. You should put the cork in the trash and the bottle in the recycling bin... behind the house."

"Um," I said, looking at Lindsay for help.

But Lindsay just grinned at me and said, "She's right Pat. I don't know what you're thinking leaving a finished bottle sitting there for us to deal with. Please take care of it."

"O-okay," I said. Both of them were smiling at me. So I grabbed the bottle and the cork. I tossed the cork in the kitchen trash. Then I went with the empty wine bottle to the back door. I got down on my knees so I could peek out the back window without being seen. Lindsay's yard was much smaller than mine and the houses were much closer together. There were low chain-link fences between the properties that marked the boundaries but provided no privacy. And there was an alleyway between her back yard and the next row of houses that allowed rear vehicle access.

I could hear Ms. Peale snicker at me as I glanced at all the nearby yards, checking that no one was out there to see me. "Please don't let the neighbors see you like this," she said mockingly. "It would be the talk of the town. None of us would ever hear the end of it."

"Trust me, Becky," I said, "I don't want to be seen like this either."

Once I was confident that there was no one to see me, I opened the door. Lindsay's back door opened onto a concrete patio. The recycling bin was at the opposite end of the patio so I had to walk the width of her house to get to it. It was nearly a full moon and Lindsay's house had a flood light in the back for security, so there was no hiding in shadows for me. I tried to move as smoothly and quietly as possible to avoid drawing any attention to myself. The air was cool this evening and the concrete patio felt cold under my feet. I was looking around and listening very carefully, staying hyper-aware of my surroundings. Somehow my dick stayed mostly erect through this, making the thought of getting caught even more humiliating.

I made it to the recycling bin without incident and opened the lid. There was about a foot and a half deep of glass bottles and aluminum cans already in the bottom of the bin. Not wanting to make a clatter of noise, I carefully lowered the bottle into the bin and gently set it on top of the rest of the recyclables. Unfortunately, the weight of the wine bottle caused the rest of the recyclables to shift, leading to some sound of glass clinking and aluminum crumpling. I looked around nervously but there was still no one around. I gently closed the lid of the bin and returned to the back door. Once I made it inside, I closed the door and rested my back against it, relieved and thrilled to have made it without getting caught. I was breathing pretty heavy at that moment from the excitement.

"Wow Pat, that was fun to watch!" Ms. Peale said. Lindsay was smiling at me too.

Then Ms. Peale's face became nervous and she said, "Oh crap."

"What?" asked Lindsay.

"...I just remembered," Ms. Peale said, "Mrs. Headley across the alley has a security camera facing her back yard and it can see into ours... Gosh, I hope she doesn't review the footage."

Last edited by FLCL; 10-28-2021 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Duplicate word
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FLCL for this post:
Old 10-28-2021, 10:13 AM   #287
FLCL

Chapter 51

"Are you serious?" I said, sinking to my knees.

"Yeah..." Ms. Peale replied, "but that's a problem for another day Pat. Hopefully she doesn't look at the footage from tonight and nothing ever comes of it. Now hop up and get to the dishes."

I stood up. I had to walk past Ms. Peale to get to the kitchen sink. As I passed her, she gave my bare ass a hard slap. It made a really loud slapping noise and hurt way worse than I would've expected. I jumped and put my hands on my butt. I was completely shocked but it made my dick surge back to full mast.

Ms. Peale laughed and Lindsay shouted, "Mom!"

"I'm sorry," Ms. Peale apologized, "was that too much? This wine may be getting to me."

Lindsay said, "To be honest, this whole night has been a bit much. I can barely believe this is actually happening."

I started washing the dishes with my hard dick and my stinging ass cheek while they continued talking.

"Well, I've been thinking," Ms. Peale said. "You two were probably keeping this from me because you thought I would be mad if I found out. But now I know and you know what? I'm not mad. 'Cause I don't judge people for how they want to express their relationships. And you two are old enough and smart enough to make your own decisions about this kind of stuff."

"Mom-" Lindsay tried to interrupt.

"No, let me finish," Ms. Peale continued. "I'm not mad, in fact, I'm proud of you two for being brave enough to do something unconventional and not let social norms or whatever keep you from doing what feels right for you. And now that I know, you can be more open with it and it can be like this every time Pat comes over if you want. I certainly don't mind."

"Wow Mom, um... thanks... but this has been super weird, okay? I'd rather not, ever, do this again. This is a one night only thing. And I can tell you're enjoying yourself and I'll let that slide but don't get used to it. Get your eyeful and whatever else you need to get out of your system because we aren't doing this again."

"I get it. I get it," said Ms. Peale. "You don't want old mom around spoiling your fun. I've been there. Just know that I'm not going to judge, okay? Now give me a hug!"

Lindsay hugged her mom. Looking over Lindsay's shoulder, Ms. Peale noticed something, "Oh wow, it was too much! I left a mark! Sorry Pat!"

Lindsay, Ms. Peale, and I all turned to look at the bright red hand print on my ass cheek.
Old 01-18-2022, 01:43 PM   #288
truthisyou

I really can't wait for the net chapter
truthisyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to truthisyou for this post:
Old 01-20-2022, 11:09 AM   #289
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I just finished the 22th chapter. Wtf, that's really a fucking good story. I was curious to see if there were more chapters, almost 10 years after the first chapter.
It's really a nice job dude !

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 11-05-2022, 07:54 AM   #290
truthisyou

I hope this guy is still alive.... This is by far the best story on this site
Old 12-16-2022, 12:42 PM   #291
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthisyou View Post
I hope this guy is still alive.... This is by far the best story on this site
I'm still alive.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FLCL for this post:
Old 08-23-2023, 03:26 PM   #292
Caged_Tiger
Baby Member

Wink Love this!

I have been reading stories on Getdare on and off for the last 5 years. This story is the first time that I found a story that made me want to create an account so that I could comment. This has been an amazing story, I know it’s been a bit but I truly hope you will continue this story.
Caged_Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caged_Tiger for this post:
Old 02-23-2024, 09:07 PM   #293
truthisyou

Wish this story would continue
Old 04-04-2024, 05:07 AM   #294
FLCL

Chapter 52

Lindsay and I didn't get together for a few days, but we kept in light contact over text. Eventually, she asked me over to her house. When I got there, I walked into her house through the front door. There, I was greeted by Ms. Peale/Becky. She was sitting at the dining room table with a little old lady. The lady looked up at me with a smile before her face quickly turned to shock. "That's him!" she shouted, pointing her finger at me. "That's the boy I was telling you about!"

"Pat?" asked Becky, acting surprised. "Are you sure, Mrs. Headley?"

"Yes!" she confirmed. "His face is seared into my memory, along with a few other things!"

"I'm sorry, this is shocking," Becky lied. "Pat seems like a nice, normal boy; I can't imagine... Pat, is this true? Were you naked behind my house?"

"I- um..." My mind swirled trying to think up an excuse or a lie to get me out of this mess.

"See!" shouted Mrs. Headley, "He did it! He's turning red- looking at his shoes. I've never seen a boy look so guilty!"

"Oh Pat, why in the world would you do that?" Becky chided, "This is disgraceful."

I felt a pulse of anger that Becky was scolding me as if it weren't her and Lindsay's idea to send me outside like that, but that anger was swamped by my shame and embarrassment at being caught and seen by poor old Mrs. Headley.

I heard footsteps quickly descend the stairs behind me, followed by Lindsay's voice, "What is going on down here?"

Becky spoke first, "Mrs. Headley caught Pat streaking behind our house-"

"What?" Lindsay sounded genuinely surprised, although I presume due to the current situation rather than the 'revelation' that I had been 'streaking.'

"Yes Lindsay," Becky continued, "Did you know about this?"

"Well-" Lindsay thought for a second or two, "Pat confessed to me that he has an obsession with exhibition. But I told him it was wrong and he should stop. I thought he had put this behind him."

Lindsay knew I couldn't betray her. I guess she only half threw me under the bus.

"You continued to see him after such a confession?" Mrs. Headley said, "That's almost too forgiving, my dear." She turned to me, "And you, why admit such a thing to this girl? If you know something is wrong, stop doing it! If you need to confess your sins, see a priest or a therapist for goodness sake!"

"You are right, ma'am," I said ashamedly. "I am very sorry."

"Pat, you won't ever do this again, will you?" Becky asked.

"No Ms. Peale," I promised.

"Then, I think we should discuss what you will do to atone for your behavior," Becky continued.
Old Today, 04:18 AM   #295
truthisyou

Love the new chapter!

Advertisements
Kink Talk