Old 01-06-2023, 03:11 PM   #31
SmolYui

still going good!!!

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 09:23 PM   #32
risks

Sorry for the wait this is by far one of the chapters I was most excited to write I hope you enjoy - Risks

Chapter 13

After walking into the building they stopped for what felt like an eternity. All Sarah could hear was some obnoxiously loud EDM music Emma had put on to stop her from hearing anything. Sarah then felt some movement on her arm prompting her to move she let Emma guide her. After walking for about 30 seconds they stopped walking she then felt Emma zip down her dress the room wasn’t cold but Sarah's nipples still perked up a bit. Sarah then felt one of her earbuds be taken out Emma then said “I'm going to hand you this ball you drop it as soon as you feel like you're about to cum okay” then Emma put the earbud back in. Sarah nodded. Sarah then felt a small beanbag like ball put into her hand. She was then ushered forward by Emma. They then stopped she felt Emma’s hand between her legs it only took a few seconds for her to get wet with anticipation of what Emma had planned for her. Sarah then felt something be inserted into her pussy. It felt like a dildo but only the tip was inside her she wiggled her hips about but the dildo didn’t move was it secured to the floor? She then felt a metal clasp around her right ankle. She then felt Emma's hand pulling her right leg to the side a little bit to lock in her right ankle which made her lower down on the dildo a little more which made Sarah let out a little moan. Sarah then felt Emma lift up her left arm and then felt another metal clasp locking her left wrist and then Emma did the same to her right wrist with Sarah making sure to keep a tight grasp on the ball. She then felt Emma's lips on her and kissed her back. She then felt a ball gag being pushed towards her mouth she opened wide as the gag went into her mouth and then felt Emma securing it behind her head.

Sarah was all locked up blind and unable to speak or hear she was at the full mercy of Emma. She then felt Emma's lips on her nipples kissing her and also a little bit of nibling then Emma slowly moved her hands down Sarah’s hips while slowly kissing all the way down to her pussy. While giving her ass a little squeeze Emma was lightly licking Sarah’s clit almost teasing her with the pleasure that Sarah wanted. Eventually Emma started moving her tongue around in a circular motion making Sarah feel amazing. Sarah let out some loud moans through her gag. Sarah could feel some liquid rolling down her body but she didn’t know if it was drool or sweat. Emma suddenly stopped Sarah wondered why suddenly nothing was happening. SNAP she suddenly felt something hit her right ass cheek Sarah flung forward in pain letting out a muffled scream through the gag. She then felt a small leather square delicately touch her stomach as it was slowly pulled around her body. It slowly moved to her pussy and gave her a few light taps to her clit making her squirm. Sarah felt it then move to her back slowly down her spine and then Suddenly another hard SNAP onto her other ass cheek, Sarah screamed lurching her body around not to much use with her shackles. Sarah then felt something rest on her clit and then it suddenly started vibrating with the pain still on her ass cheek she could feel her orgasm building a few seconds later she dropped the ball and felt the vibrator be pulled away. Sarah tried to drop down from the shackles on her wrist making the dildo go slightly further inside her. Sarah then felt something clip onto her nipples it pinched and was slightly painful. She then felt the ball be put back into her hand and she clenched it tight. Sarah then felt the vibrator on her clit once again it didn’t take her long to get close to orgasm again. She dropped the ball the vibrator stopped and she then felt some sharp slaps to her thighs. Sarah screamed through the gag feeling the drool drip out of her mouth onto her tits. The pinching on her nipples was really starting to hurt. She felt the vibrator on her clit once more and in mere seconds she was reaching orgasm she dropped the ball. She felt the vibrator stop once again. SMACK suddenly what was ever on her nipples was smacked off the extreme pain was like electricity through Sarah’s body. The vibrator was back on her clit but the ball hadn’t been put in her hand. Sarah was reaching orgasm as she heavily breathed through the gag she could feel it building suddenly the blindfold was ripped off. Sarah’s eyes adjusted to the light as she had been blindfolded for a while she was shackled up in front of 10 to 20 people naked and exposed. Sarah screamed as she hit orgasm and had the biggest orgasm of her life!

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-09-2023, 05:05 PM   #33
risks

hey guys it's been a long time coming. the story is nearly near the end hope you enjoy the latest chapter make sure to like it so I know who to PM when I release a new chapter which knowing me could be 2 days or 2 months. - Risks

Chapter 14

Sarah was trying to breathe as much as she could with the ball gag in her mouth and the screaming orgasm she was having in front of a group of strangers. Her legs gave in and she fell down being held up by her wrists. The vibrator was removed from her clit and Emma quickly removed her restraints and pulled out the headphones. Sarah put all her weight on Emma her vision was still slightly fuzzy from being blindfolded. Sarah could just hear the strangers cheering. After about 20 seconds Sarah was able to stand she removed her weight from Emma and looked at her. Emma brushed Sarah's hair out of her eyes and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. “I'm so proud of you” said Emma softly to Sarah and Sarah gave her a shy smile. Sarah felt a small tap on her shoulder. Sarah turned around a woman was handing her a black silk kimono. Sarah then realised she was naked and looked at the crowd, Sarah blushed took the kimono and covered up. People came up to them in a line shook both their hands and thanked them for a wonderful show. Sarah didn’t say anything as she was feeling very shy, Emma replied with some “thank you’s” or “glad you enjoyed”. After the audience Sarah looked at where she had been restrained and looked at the puddle on the floor. Emma noticed her eye line and giggled a little bit, Sarah gave her light elbowing. “Oy anyway let's go get cleaned up” said Emma taking Sarah by the hand and leading her away.

They walked into a room with a wooden grid on the wall with a bunch of numbered baskets in it. “21” said Emma, Sarah pulled basket 21 out of the grid and in it, she found her clothes. Emma took off her clothes and put them in a basket next to Sarah’s. Sarah took of her kimono and put it in the basket with the rest of her clothes. They walked into a Japanese-style bathhouse. The was another couple consisting of a man and a woman who looked like they were in their early 20s in the far side. Sarah sat down on a stool and Emma stood behind her and began to wash her hair. Sarah finally relaxed she didn’t even care she was naked in a room with 2 other people. It was relaxing and quiet except for the sound of water and Emma’s hands in her hair. Sarah closed her eyes and thought about what had just happened. How much planning had Emma done to get this done, where were they and what even is this place? She thought about how intense the orgasm had been as all those strangers watched her and cheered. She thought what if I never have an orgasm like that and giggled to herself. “What is it?” asked Emma puzzled. “Oh nothing just daydreaming,” said Sarah. Emma pulled a very confused face. “Okay well anyway can you help me do my hair now?”
“Sure” said Sarah standing up and letting Emma sit down on the stool.

After Sarah had finished helping Emma freshen up they went back into the room with baskets and dried off. Sarah was about to put her dress on when Emma grabbed her shoulders “so like was all of this okay?” asked Emma concerned.
“Yes of course” said Sarah calmly.
“Okay phew was just worried as we haven't really said much after that whole thing” said Emma letting out a deep breath. “Don’t worry if anything was ever wrong I would tell you” said Sarah with a reassuring smile. Suddenly another couple walked into the room and just looked at the two naked girls. Both the girls giggled and put on their clothes while the other couples disrobed and went into the shower. Sarah took Emma's hand gave it a little squeeze kissed her on the cheek as they walked out of the room and said “I Love you”.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 5 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 07-27-2023, 08:50 PM   #34
risks

This is the end for Emma and Sarah for now.

I have created a new story so if you like my work hopefully you will enjoy this one although it will be very different
Risks

Love and Cocktails
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...69#post5173569

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following user says Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk