Old 12-01-2022, 05:03 AM   #1
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Lost it

She was trying to hold it together.
I could tell. Her breathing was faster. Her steps unsure. I almost felt pity for her.

She had made the bet, though. And now...out here...she was going to pay up in the most humiliating way.

The one thing...the one change I allowed was to do it at night.

Rhonda herself had said she would do it in the middle of the day. She had said so many things and had never thought she would have to pay up.

Her breathing grew more shallow and she started to pant. Then turned around.

"Please!" she sobbed.

"You did this to yourself!" I said, "Now...you know the rules. You stop again and..."

She turned around. Openly sobbing. That and the crunch of leaves underfoot were the only sounds.

It was quiet as we headed through the quiet park to the river. Here the river was set a ways back from the parking area. There was a little beach.

It was warm, but it was fall. Night came early. This park was in the middle of nowhere. At night the quiet seemed loud. Her sobbing seemed to echo off the trees.

She wore jeans, hicking boots, a turtle neck and a sweater and a little jacket.

I was right behind her in a jacket, tshirt, shorts and sandals.

Of course...I would be keeping my clothes and my dignity.

Of course. I was a horndog. A disgusting, kinky, sick loser...according to Rhonda. She had caught me sucking off her boyfriend. It wasnt my fault he prefered a guy's mouth to hers.

She loved telling everyone what a fucking loser, cocksucker I was.

Well...tonight she would answer. Not because I made her, but because she did. She had been so sure she was going to win.

Trivia...the downfall of many a person.

That's how we knew each other. We had competing teams atany local and college trivia events.

That's how I met her boyfriend.

"If you lose I am going to make you the biggest, most famous cocksucker ever! I will take you around town as my whore slave. I will have pictures to add to my gallery."

She had held that pic she had of me naked on my knees licking the head of her boyfriend's cock.

"I will just want you as my slave for two hours by the river" I said...laughing.

"I want two DAYS" she said "Wherever".

"Do you really want to do this? I have a great, kinky, depraved imagination...and two hours will be a..."

"I'm not going to lose!" She said.

It had been years since we beat her crew. We often got 2nd or 3rd place which was usually good enough.

"You want to bet? Your body against mine?"

"Sure," she laughed, "I wont lose".

"Yeah, but you are a good girl. You only play a little bit with your boyfriend with the lights out while I am a..."

"Cocksucker!" She said so the room of players could here it.

"Then no crying, begging...or making me feel bad. You'll do what I say without complaint?"

"I am mot losing to a cocksucker! Anyone want to see his picture? I soon going to have 2 DAYS to take more...hahaha"

She nearly fainted after 45 minutes of walking and gasping and sobbing when we came around the corner and she saw the GROUP waiting for her. The rest of the trivia team (three friends of mine...two guys and a female) Two guys from the dorm who she had shown my pic two and a nice surprise...Denise...a girl who hated Rhonda from high school who we found at the community college in the same town as the University.

When we heard through a friend of a friend that Rhonda's enemy from high school was around...we knew this could be fun.

They all had flashlights and a little fire going.

"Two hours, Rhonda" I said.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 12-01-2022, 08:57 PM   #2
WedgieSlaveKyle

Damn this is already so hot

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WedgieSlaveKyle for this post:
Old 12-01-2022, 09:35 PM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Lost It Pt. 2

"You cant say no. We will be somewhat safe. Any intercourse will have condoms. If something is too much you can call "break" or grunt 3 times. Of course...each time you do we can add an hour of fun with you in exchange for stopping and avoiding whatever activity. Or you can try and make a deal. We are not completely heartles...well...maybe Denise is. We will reign in her tendencies if they get too awful. However...you made a bet and you will pay up. If you break the rules...we decide...first offense means others get their camera phones returned to them. 2nd offense means we will share pics online for a day making them anonymous... 3rd offense...well...you dont want a 3rd offense."

I had no idea if Rhoda had heard. She was shaking on the ground and sobbing.

I let this go on a minute or two.

"If you dont get up and start now this will count as your first violation"

Slowly she stood and walked into the clearing.

"Alright...she is our slave. What do you want her to do?"

Denise stepped forward. "When she begs for mercy...rememver she has hurt each of us. She mocked me online for only getting into community college along with other derogatory terms and that pic of you...Steve. She bet this herself. You said I could get some revenge."

All nodded.

Densie punched Rhonda in the stomach. Rhonda crumpled. Denise knelt over Rhonda's crumpled sputtering form...grabbed Rhondas face and spit in it. Then slapped her. Then spit in her face again.

"Slaves dont get clothes. You have two minutes to get naked!" Denise growled and then kicked her. Not hard, but enough. She then threw dirt in her face.

1 minute fifty. Hurry up.

"No...please. I am sorry. I will delete the picture. You guys are the better team!"

"Too late," I said. And...you didnt call break. The first violation. You have 30 seconds to get naked or..

"Please" she whimpered. My boyfriend has even only touched me naked in the dark. Please! Break!"

"This is bullshit!" Denise barked.

10 seconds until the 2nd violation. That will make it 4 hours and...

Rhonda got up and tried to run!

We easily tackled her.

"We have you on video begging to do this dare with us. We have the plans as to what you would have done to me for 2 days! A lot worse than we would have done to you. But...it seems you want it the hard way. Now stand up and strip...or...

Second violation! Denise yelled.

"You dont want a third!" I begged her.

She looked around.

"We will publish identifiable pictures of everything tonight with you making the bet, the plans amd your phone number...full name..."

She stood shaking.

She started taking off her jacket.

Rhonda wasnt huge, but wasnt small either. She has a round ass...a muffin top of decent size...her legs were quite curvy.

She started fumbling with the sweater.

"Woo! Hooo! Gonna see all of that naked!" Shouted one of the guys in the darkness. I think it was Dave. An obnoxious thug who though the pick of me naked, sucking cock was hilarious. Especially when he would aso me how it tasted literally every time he passed me on campus.

She hesitated at the turtle neck. She sniffed and shifted her weight.

Camera flashes going off.

"This is fun." Said Denise.

She untied a shoe and kicked it off. She didnt want to, but sue stuck her stockinged foot in the sand. Then the other shoe came off.

She stood there whimpering and shaking.

"Please?" She whimpered.

She grabbed the hem of the shirt.

"You f*ckers. I HATE you!!"

She pulled the shirt over her head.

"I hate you!" she screamed over and over as her hands tried to cover her pale muffin top flesh.

She was mortified. She tried to cover it and turned around only t9 be met by face after face looking at her in just a bra. Seeing her navel, and her oozing flesh and he shoulders.

"Come on!" one of the other guys barked.

She fumbled with her pants. Tears filled her eyes. The butt9n came undone.

"I hate you!" She pulled the pants down. Rhonda's stomach sank. She was about to let all these people see her underwear.

She fumbled getting them off. But off they came. She sank to the ground as applause and laughter and camera flashes circled her.

Somewhere deep inside her mind, though, something stirred and her body began to betray her.

"Naked NOW" barked denise.

Denise charged at her and Denise jumped up. Her hands went to her black sports bra and she started pulling it up. She maneuvered her hands to block as best she could.

Then sobbed some more.

A breeze blew past. Flash after flash. Catcalls. Laughter. She shifted one foot to another trying to disappear into herself.

Then a roar of laughter as a wet spot formed on her white granny panties.

"Naked!" Yelled Denise.

Rhonda was now hit with something wet. One of the guys was squirting a water bottle at her.

She flailed exposing her tit.

A cheer went up.

She now had her socks...getting dirtier with each step and her panties. All the dignity she had left.

She hated feet. She hated things touching her feet. But she couldnt show them her ass and her girl hole. She was a good girl.

She froze. She couldnt cover her tits. She couldnt take off her socks. She cant let them get NUDE pictures of her!!!

"Break!" She said.

She made a run for it.

She went blind with rage as she tripped...fell mostly naked in the sand and mud and two guys on top of her.

3rd violation!

Denise laughed. This would be fun.

Rhonda felt fear, shame, disgust, and her pussy began to gush.

Old 12-04-2022, 07:51 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default Lost it Part 3

She was pressed into the ground. Panties and socks saving her from complete humiliation. Tears mixed with sand stung her eyes. Her female hole leaking. Betraying her tears.

Denise…her nemesis from high school. Denise stuck in community college. Denise made to feel like an idiot by Rhonda. Rhonda who was just in panties and socks under her. Six other people watching…taking pictures. Pictures that will be displayed with her name and address…

Rhoda had tried to run. Now she struggled. No one had seen her naked or even in her underwear. She didn’t like swimsuits and would wear shorts and a T-shirt to the splash park.

“Ewww!” Denise yelled, “Her panties are soaked!”

Laughter all around her.

“Either she wet herself…or…” Jennifer…my nerdy friend laughed, “or…”.

“Or she likes it!” Yelled Denise. Disgust, and awe in her voice.

“Gary…go smell her!” Jon laughed.

Denise got up. Rhonda stayed on the ground mortified. The game had hardly begun. She would be thoroughly humiliated. Everyone at school would see.

A hand. A hand that had never touched her before. A man who she hardly knew stood over her. Leering at her bare flesh. He took his rough hand and shoved it into her crotch as she tried to squeeze her legs together.

“That’s love juice!” He said. Sticking his hand back down and squeezing her intimate hole.

“Roll over!” Denise commanded.

Rhonda didn’t move.

Denise grabbed a handful of her hair. “Roll over!” She barked.

Two guys came to help. Denise wailed “Nooooo! I will pay you money! I will apologize….let me go!”

Denise yanked her hair pulling her head up. Rhonda felt four hands of guys touching her bare skin where they pleased. And turning her over. Flashes in her eyes.

Laughter.

Her panties were soaked and sand clung to them. Denise yanked on her hair. Rhonda’s hands that had been guarding her tits flew to try and stop the pain leaving her nearly naked form to the camera flashes and the leers.

“No…no…no!”

Denise slapped her hard other face…

“One more no, and we start going through your contacts. Mom would love these pictures. Your best friend Margaret would to. Oh, and we can call Brian when we reach fucking time. Yes…you will be fucked! One more “no” and Brian can watch…live”
Denise was having fun.

Rhonda cried and cried.

“Now…settle down…stand the fuck up. And dance for us. Take off those panties and socks as you dance. This is just the beginning. I have rope here. I will leave you here naked and bound. Everyone here…even us girls…will get a chance to violate your body as we please. You can do nothing about it. Tomorrow…pictures of you being used and abused will go out with you begging us to use you like the slut you are. Begging! So dance…or we will find so many ways to make it worse.”

Rhonda broke. She sobbed and gulped in air. Stood up in the firelight and in front of an audience. Wearing only panties and socks…gulped air again…the slap print fresh on her cheek. Tears all over her face. Her cunt leaking slut fluid. Dirty, dusty, sandy…she danced.

She couldn’t believe it or stand it, but she had to. Imagine how much worse it could get?

She moved and they laughed. She couldn’t tell what to do next. She spun…lifted a foot and pulled off her sock. She hated how her feet looked. She hated feeling things on her soles and toes. Feet disgusted her. She set her toes in the sand and winced as the sand went between her toes and then a little of the mud. Ewwww.

She did another spin and took off her other sock. Now both bare feet moving in sand and muck and who knows. Laughter. A breeze and she felt it on her BARE flesh. Her tits bouncing lewdly.

“Take them off! Take them off!”

The six chanted at her. Laughed at her. All her dignity in one piece of cloth that she would have to take off. They were looking at her. Tits. Shoulders. Navel. Toes. All things that were hers. Hers to be hidden from others. Her skin was private!

“Take them off! Take them off!”

“Now bitch!” Yelled Denise.

She jumped, grabbed the waistband started to pull them down. Her head swam. She tried to dance, but a foot landed in mud and slipped. She fought to stay upright, stumbled, and she heard and felt her panties tear off her bare body.

Loud laughter from all around. Flashes as the picture of her naked form…

Her head swam..she was naked…they were looking at her. Her hands tried to defend her parts. Her foot was covered in mud which made her go ewww and slip and spin. Her hands flew out. Flash Flash. Laughter and catcalls and a gushing pussy and her face was hot.

“Let’s let Greg start!” Yelled Denise.

“No!” Screamed Rhonda as Greg came towards her.

“What was that?” Asked Denise.

Hands were on her. Everywhere. She cried as everything she held dear was violated.

Old 12-13-2022, 01:27 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

She was naked, being mauled, crying, humiliated and was looking forward to being known as the campus slut. She deserved it. She had caught me naked and cocksucking and used the pic to try and destroy my life. She then made a bet which she lost. Which I got be in charge of having her pay off.

However, she was now without any dignity left. She was thoroughly degraded. I didn’t want to see her totally broken and raped and I would put a stop to this. Denise, her nemesis from high school had what she wanted…more than enough to humiliate Rhonda for all the mocking Rhonda had done of Denise. “Denise could ONLY get into COMMUNITY college.” Rhonda liked to point out to their mutual high school acquaintances.

I told Greg, who had his hands all over her sobbing, bare flesh to back off.

“Enough” I said.

Greg went back.

“Break” I heard through sobs and sniffs behind me.

I walked over to her.

“I couldn’t yell break when you showed my classmates my naked, cocksucking pic. You have suffered enough, though.” I said to her.

“No,” she said…quietly.

“What are you saying?” I asked, “I am calling it off…you have had enough.

She leaned close to my ear. She whispered between sniffs, and sobs, and with a quivering voice stammered, “I am s…s…so….horny! Don’t…don’t…stop…please! Make it worse! I have never f…f…felt this way! If you hear me say…b…b…butterfly…step back in…I need…sob I am so Embarassed…I can’t stand to think of what will happen when people see…see…oh my God….but don’t…no matter what…STOP…I am so…so…aiiiieeee….so fucking horny! Butterfly…otherwise…make them…hate me! God I hate myself…I hate this…I NEED their hate…my total destruction…I NEED it. My pu…pu…pussy…eeeeeeee…I am a worthless whore.”

I stepped back. She was writhing. Blushing. Sobbing.

I pushed her and tripped her so she fell. Then I slapped her and pushed her head into the mud.

“She says you are all fucking cocksuckers and that Denise is the only one who has seen more cock than me because those micro pricks at the Community college take what they can get. Denise isn’t just a useless slut, but a micro prick loving useless, stupid community college idiot whore”

“She didn’t say that,” said Denise, “She has no dignity left. That naked blob doesn’t have the balls”.

“I…s…said…worse than that!” Rhonda sobbed, “Don’t lie. I…I…I said that she is a community college shit eater who fucks what she finds in mens toilets at school between classes and that even naked and covered in mud I have more dignity and brains in my pussy than she will ever…sob…fucking see! Kiss my ASS bitch I fucking dare you worthless cunt!”

Denise looked at her and I thought she was going to jump and kill her where she lay in the dirt. But Denise took a breath and said “You all have 3 hours to fuck her and humiliate and destroy her.

I go last! To make sure the job is finished.”

Then Denise walked over to Rhonda. “Not one person will be able to look at you after tonight without feeling pity, disgust and not without laughing. You will walk out of here naked, broken, and covered in SHIT!”

Then Rhonda sealed the deal. As Denise finished talking she spit in Rhonda’s face and Rhonda grabbed Denise’s hand suddenly and then pulled her down on top of her and then rolled putting Denise under her.

Denise yelled and struggled. Rhonda laughed and rubbed her pussy against Denise’s legs.

“Help me!” Yelled Denise. We pulled Rhonda off her.

Denise used us holding Rhonda up to punch her in the stomach. Denise collapsed.

“Get a dick in this WHORE!” screamed Denise.

Gary was happy to oblige.

Old 04-25-2023, 07:40 PM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Rhonda didnt know what dick did what. All he holes were used. Mud and cock tastes on her t9bgue and in her throat. She was shivering amd crying and dripping. They used an old bucket and river water to rinse her off as the mud amd cum made her too gross for the next cock owner.

The boys quickly lost interest. The other girl laughed but also grew bored and just kicked rhonda a couple times in her stomach before joining the audience. A couple of the guys left. Most wanted to see the main feature. Denise was going to get her revenge.

"Beg forgiveness!", yelled Denise, "You will be fully revealed as a useless slut to everyone you know. You are filled with mud and cum and have less than no dignity. "Beg!"

Rhonda...tired...cold...naked...humiliated...cryin g...took a hamdful of mud and tossed it at Denise.

Denise laughed..."I know you said this has turned you on...but now...NOW...you will beg! Hahaha...you will beg before this is over and I will NEVER show mercy now. Tie her!"

Two guys grabbed her hands and with some old rope they had found they bound her hands tightly together. They then tied her ankles as well.

Denise had brought a leash and collar. It was attached and one of the guys held the leash.

On her knees thus bound naked in the mud. Another round of pictures taken.

Denise slapped her hard. And again. And again.

Rhonda was sobbing. Her head fell forward. Denise struck her again.

"Please," she whimpered, "that really hurts."

Denise pulled Rhoda's hair hard and slapped her 5 times in a row.

Let go! Denise yelled and gave her hair a vicious yank and let her then fall in the mud. Only to yank her hair and pull her by the hair to her knees and drop her again.

She then grabbed a stick and began to strike her back and her bare ass with the whippy stick. She didnt break the skin but marked it well.

Then she moved to the poor girl's soles.

Rhoda tried to say "butterfly" but the blows to her soft feet caused her to cry out.

"Roll over whore!" Denise yelled, "or I will keep hitting you harder".

Rhoda rolled in the mud and now the blows rained down on her tits.

Rhonda struggled against her bonds in a useless attempt to protect herself.

She began to try to roll.

Denise yelled "Dont move or it will be worse"!"

Rhonda rolled a little at the next blow and Denise xhanged target and the stick fell on her defenseless slit.

Rhonda couldn't even scream. Her mouth flew open and she couldnt breathe for the pain shooting through her.

And again.

"Bu...bu...bu"

Denise laughed. She stuck that bare slit again.

Rhonda started to emit a high pitched whine

Denise took off her sandal on her right foot. She shoved her foot in the mud. Then she swatted that pussy again and as Rhonda's mouth opened in agony, Denise shoved her mud covered foot in her mouth.

"Clean it fat girl or another swat!"

Whimpering. Crying. Waves of pain going through her. The taste of foot and mud making bile well up inside her. Rhonda made her tongue to lick the mud off the foot.

When Denise removed her foot. Rhonda begged.

"Please! Please! PLEASE! I BEG YOU! "

Denise just laughed.

Old 04-25-2023, 10:44 PM   #7
Alittlepuppy

Happy to see this story continue!! 🙂

Toys: Dog Bone Gag, Tail and pup mask

Likes: Edging, Masturbating, Pet Play, Light Bondage, being a submissive

Limits: Public, Pain, Body Writing, Too messy (unless otherwise specified), Pee
Alittlepuppy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk