Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2022, 12:04 PM   #1
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Asterisk SlaveRalph and the Enema of Enormity

So today I was feeling a bit more horny than usually so I hit up getDare and posted to the KiK - Strip on Demand thread, and while I swapped about 3-4 nudes with folks, I wanted to get a little more involved.

I busted out my medium buttplug and slide that in, and enjoyed the discomfort of sitting with it in, on an office chair in my home office while working.

Lunch time came, and I normally go on a 20-30 minute walk, so I thought I'd try something new for this walk. I have a small enema bulb and so I thought I'd try taking an enema then plugging up for my walk.

I decided on about 1L of warm water for the enema, and thought that was a good amount since by the end I was just starting to feel full enough that I had to clamp down to keep it in. I plugged up, turned the vibrating option on for added fun, and then headed out on my walk.

At first, things were fine, and I felt I could manage 20-30 minutes. About 15 minutes in, I started to really clamp down on the plug to make sure I wouldn't have a public accident. I decided to take a shortcut home, and this was probably a good decision.

By the time I could see my house, I knew I was in trouble. I was speed walking at this point, and hanging on for dear life. I got in the front door, and struggled to take off my coat and boots before running to the bathroom, removing my belt and pants as I went.

I made it, hovering over the toilet, and leaned over to remove the plug. It flew out, and the floodgates were open. Before I could even sit down to contain the maelstrom of water and fecal matter, it went flying out my ass and spackled the toilet, and the rest of that side of the bathroom.

Feeling rather defeated that I didn't contain the mess to the toilet, I stripped naked, went into the shower on all fours, and waited for the rest of it to work it's way out.

I'm fairly new to enemas and their effects on me, but I was surprised at how well I painted the shower walls with my ass, and the sheer amount of sludge that followed. Finally having felt like I was 30 pounds lighter, I turned on the shower and feeling exhausted and humiliated, went about cleaning up my entire bathroom naked, wet, and on my hands on knees.

I knew while I was down on all fours, head below the bowl, with lysol wipes and paper towels, that I had to share my story of woe here for even more humiliation.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk