Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-18-2023, 12:19 PM   #31
Whispering Dom

She holds open the door to your room, waits for you to enter then follows you in and closes the door behind her. You walk to the middle of the room then turn and face her and watch as she takes her jacket off and kicks her shoes off. She looks at you for a moment.

“Strip.” Just one word, and it sends a shiver through you. Quickly you shrug off your own jacket, drop it on the floor then without hesitation you pull off your shirt. You kneel down and untie your shoes, then pull them quickly off, stand again, look at her for just a second then undo your jeans, unzip the fly and push them down, bending forward to pull them from your feet. You stand up again and look at her, feel a shiver of arousal. “Mmmmm… Lovely.” She whispers, smiling at you. She walks to you, you shudder as her fingers brush your nipples then she walks slowly around you, her fingers never leaving your skin, caressing your back and fluttering down stroking your butt cheeks. You let out a quiet moan, she meant it when she said she hadn’t finished with you. She appears in front of you again, smiling, your heart is pounding, not fear, amazingly arousal. “Touch yourself for me Lesley.” She whispers and you gasp.

You look at her, lick your lips, you’re trembling. She’s staring straight into your eyes, waiting. Has she cast a spell on you again? You know you’ll do it. Never masturbated in front of anyone before, but that’s what she’s telling you to do. You hesitate, but she says nothing more, just stares into your eyes. And you realize you want to. You drop your hand slowly between your legs, run your finger up your lips, pushing gently and spasm as you brush your clit. You are distantly aware that you are wet, very wet. Is that residual arousal from your earlier orgasms? You start to rub yourself slowly, spread your legs a little, watch as Emily stares at you, a smile on her face.

You are rubbing faster, amazed again at how turned on you are. You know you’ll be able to cum again, although you wish it were her touching you. You are breathing harder through parted lips and watch as she steps towards you. Is she going to take over, make you cum? You feel her brush your tummy with her fingers, feel her push them down and brush your hand with them. You moan. Then she moves around you, her fingers following and you feel her again caressing your butt, running her fingers gently between your cheeks. You spread your legs and shudder as you feel her push between them running them over your asshole. You spread your legs wider, rub faster.

You stagger as you feel her pushing a finger into your asshole. You almost cum, slow down your stroking, don’t want to cum yet, want to enjoy her playing with you. She pushes her finger deep inside you and you groan. Your legs are shaking, you turn your face to look at her.

“I’m going to cum…” You gasp out at her. She shakes her head.

“Hold it for me Lesley. I know you can.” You whimper quietly, slow your finger trying to come back from the edge, gasp again as she pulls her finger out of your asshole, and then again, louder as she pushes it between your lips, into your mouth. Your eyes are open wide, staring at her as she stands there with her finger in your mouth. “Suck it.” With a quiet moan you do. You cannot believe what you are doing, cannot believe she has been able to make you do these things. Did you secretly want to? She’s turning you into a dirty, shameless slut, or were you already one? She pulls her finger slowly from your mouth and you gag quietly.

“Stop now Lesley.” You pull your hand from between your legs, stand trembling with arousal as she looks at you. “Go and lay on the bed my insatiable girl.” You walk on shaky legs to the bed, lay down on it on your back, spread your legs, offering yourself to her. She walks over, sits on the side of the bed, you shudder as you feel her touch your leg, slip her hand slowly upwards and squeeze your pussy. “Now I’m going to edge you.” You shake your head and whimper quietly. She nods. “Yes Lesley. It’s what I want.” You are shaking your head, pleading with her, but she just smiles. “It’s what I want.”

She starts to rub you, slowly at first, her fingers running little circles around your throbbing clit. You moan. She starts to rub you faster, you look into her eyes as she looks down at you, your breath coming in pants, your climax building all the time. She smiles at you, her fingers rubbing you fast, you arch your back, shudder, then cry out as you feel her fingers leave you. Your body is shaking, you almost cum but then you feel your orgasm slowly subside, aftershocks of pleasure pulsing through you. Your hands are gripping the sheet, your head twisting from side to side, slowly your breathing subsides, you look up at her, see her grinning at you.

“Why?” You ask pitifully. She knows you hate being edged. She shrugs, then stands up, and with a swift movement pulls her dress off, then slowly she comes to the bed and climbs on next to you, and puts her arms around you. She strokes your back, you feel her squeeze your butt, then her hand is at your face, brushing your hair away from your eyes, stroking your cheek.

“Because I wanted to.” She whispers quietly. “Because I love using my shameless insatiable girl…” Her voice tails off. “And because you have to trust me.” You let out an involuntary grunt. “You have to.” You breath out deeply, feel her squeeze her arms around you. You bury your face against her skin. Your breathing slowing, a deep, frustrated arousal pulsing through you, you feel her brushing your back with her fingers.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 04-19-2023, 08:38 AM   #32
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

This story is quickly become my favourite weekly appointment...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CombedThunderclap for this post:
Old 04-25-2023, 02:35 PM   #33
Whispering Dom

You wake, feeling hands on your body, on your hips, lifting you up. You’re lying on your front, you grunt and turn your head to look. You are on your knees, your ass up in the air, bent forward leaning on your arms. Emily is behind you and you see she’s wearing her strap on. With wide eyes you watch as she pushes the dildo against your lips then enters you. You were already wet.

She starts to fuck you, and it feels good, and you accept that even though you’re obsessed with Emily, you’re not gay, you definitely like the feeling of a cock filling you, even a fake one. She’s thrusting slowly and you sigh with pleasure. You try to turn your head to look at her, but she’s pushing too forcefully, so you give up and bury your face into your pillow. She’s moving faster now, clearly intent on making you cum. You spread your legs wider as she pounds you from behind thrusting your hips back against her, the dildo filling you. You’re breathing hard and fast, love how your ass feels so exposed, your butt cheeks spread wide. You get a sudden feeling of pleasure that Emily must be getting a wonderful view of you, and you know she likes your ass.

You feel her hands rubbing your butt cheeks and smile into the pillow, you are gasping and she is thrusting harder, you can feel her body bumping into yours with each thrust, and then you are there. You clench your fists and cry out into the pillow as she brings you to orgasm again. Finally, after last nights edge it feels wonderful. Your heart is pounding in your chest, you are tingling all over, cannot believe just how amazing this sex is. You feel her pull out of you and shudder. You are about to roll over onto your side, but you feel her hands on your hips again.

“Don’t move Lesley.” You twist your head and look round at her, see her pulling the strapon from around her waist. “Ok?” She’s looking at you. You nod as best you can and see her smile. “Remember how you’ve tossed the salad at dinner?” You look at her totally confused, but try to nod again. She grins. “Now I’m going to toss yours…” Huh?

You watch as she leans her face forward and you feel her kiss your butt cheeks. It tickles and you let out a little giggle. Then you gasp as you feel something brush your asshole. You try to look round, it still looks like her face is there, and whatever is touching your asshole definitely doesn’t feel like her finger. You gasp again, she’s running something round it, and it feels wet, you realize she has to be licking your asshole. For a moment you think it’s gross, but then realize it actually feels good, and then your eyes open wide with surprise as you feel her poke her tongue a little way into you.

Your mind is reeling. You presume she wants to do this, likes doing it. She did say she was bad… Was that why she made you taste her finger before? Is she going to make you do this to her? You swallow hard. Would you? Could you?

“Ohhh fuck…” You realize that was you. She’s started masturbating you as she continues to caress your asshole with her tongue. It feels incredible, so exposed, so dirty, your butt cheeks spread so wide. You’re dripping again. Surely she’ll not be able to make you cum again. But the pleasure is relentless. You feel her slip fingers inside you, still feel her tongue lapping over your asshole. You groan, then she is rubbing you fast and you spasm, you’re there again and you cry out into the pillow as you orgasm and fall forward, gasping for breath.

You lay there feeling her hands gently caressing your butt cheeks. Fuck, she really meant it when she said she wanted your ass. And fuck it, but she can have it, can have all of you, just like she said she wanted, just like you had sealed with a toast over at the chalet. You feel her lay down beside you, and you roll onto your side to face her. You look into her eyes, she’s smiling at you. And even though it was her who had her face in your ass just a few moments ago, you know that it was you who was the one being used. Yeah, she can have you, use you, whenever and however she wants.

“You are Ok Lesley?” She’s smiling, her eyes gazing into you. You nod, your breathing calming now. “I told you I can be bad.” She winks at you. “But I think you like me being bad with you…”

“No fucking kidding…” You say breathlessly, see her smile and lift her hand and stroke your face.

“Good orgasms my insatiable girl?” You laugh quietly.

“I don’t know how you do it…” She grins at you. “I mean… It feels like I’m always turned on, and yeah, the orgasms are awesome.” You take in a deep breath. “Thank you…” It feels a bit silly thanking her, after all, the sex is presumably mutually enjoyed. She laughs quietly.

“Then I guess you don’t mind me edging you after all…” You look at her, shake your head, but you realize she’s probably right.

“I guess… I mean I still hate it, but…” Your voice tails off. She’s looking at you and you let out a quiet sigh. “I can’t complain about the orgasms.” You shrug. Suddenly a thought strikes you. “You won’t deny me too much will you?” You stare at her. “I mean… I mean I’d really hate that. Please…” She laughs.

“I don’t think you need to worry about that Lesley.” You let out a breath of relief. “Much as I enjoy teasing you, just a little, nothing makes me happier than making you cum.” And again she reaches over and strokes your face. “My sweet, insatiable sub.” You look at her. Well, Ok, if that’s what you are… “Now I think it’s time you gave me an orgasm.” With that she lays on her back, spreads her legs and looks at you.

You lean over, slowly run your fingers through her pubic hair. For a moment you run your hand up her tummy and cup her breast, brushing her nipple with your thumb, feel it already hard, then gently squeeze her breast. She has lovely breasts you realize, pert and firm. You’re glad she seems to like your small tits. You run your hand down her body again back to her pubic hair, run your fingers through it again, you look into her eyes.

“How would you like me to…”

“Surprise me Lesley.” She smiles at you. You dip your hand further between her legs, start to massage her smooth lips, gently push a finger between them. She’s already wet, well, she would be presumably after what she’d done with you. You slowly rub her clit and hear her sigh quietly. You run your finger around her, teasing her, wanting to make her pleasure last then start to rub her again, faster now, feel her hips bucking gently. You slide a finger inside her, slowly, then start to push it in and out. She lets out a moan of pleasure. Amazingly you feel your own arousal growing, a gentle throbbing deep inside you. But it’s for her.

You get up off your side where you’d been laying, your finger still deep inside her, climb over her and kneel between her spread legs, she spreads them wider for you, see her looking you in the eyes. You add a second finger and keep thrusting, slowly, persistently. Her hips are bucking constantly now. You move your other hand between her legs also, below the first one and start to run your fingers gently between her cheeks. She spreads her legs wider and you feel her cheeks part slightly, so you push your fingers between them and watch as she gasps as you run your finger over her asshole. Ok, obviously she likes that…

You start to fuck her faster with your fingers and she lifts her hips up, you push harder with your other finger and feel it push into her asshole. She lets out a long, soft cry of pleasure so you push it in further. You start to move that finger in and out also. You are looking at her face, her eyes now closed, her lips parted, breathing heavily, clearly she likes what you’re doing to her. You can feel her start to clench around your fingers, both of them, so you start to thrust faster now, wanting her to orgasm, wanting to make her cum. You let out your own quiet groan of pleasure watching her.

Her hips are bucking constantly now and you know she’s close. She opens her eyes, locks eyes with you and smiles then you feel her spasm feel her asshole clench around your finger, her head arches back and you feel her cum splashing out through your fingers. You pull them out and rub her clit fast and a second squirt flies out, hitting you on the leg, you groan with arousal as she jerks with the pleasure and exertion of her climax. You keep rubbing her as her orgasm flows through her still pushing your finger deep into her asshole. Finally the twitching of her body subsides, she’s panting for breath and she looks at you again. You gaze back at her, then slowly pull your finger out of her asshole.

You sit there for a moment, looking at her looking at you, a smile now on her face. Never breaking eye contact, you run your fingers through her juices on your leg, and slowly and deliberately put them in your mouth, tasting her, holding your fingers in your mouth for a long moment. She lets out a little giggle. Then very slowly, and very deliberately you lift your other hand to your mouth and slip the finger that had been inside her, deep in her asshole, into your mouth, slowly slide it in and out, sucking on it. Again she giggles. Then she reaches her hands out, and you move forward into her embrace. She holds you close to her breast for a moment, then lifts your face up, looking deep into your eyes. She strokes your face.

“Did you like how your Domme tastes?” She says quietly. You nod, a little surprised that you’d actually done that, but at that moment it had been what you wanted to do and it had been fine. She strokes your face tenderly. “You’re a very good girl, my insatiable little Lesley.” Then she pulls you down and holds you to her. You lay like that with her for a long time, happy to be in her arms, feeling her body against yours, feeling her hands gently stroking your back, occasionally fluttering down and stroking your butt. You couldn’t feel more content.
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 04-30-2023, 03:00 AM   #34
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

More great reading, loving the story and your skill as a writer, thank you!

m55.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-01-2023, 05:59 AM   #35
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

I hope you continue to keep us on edge.

Your writing is lovely!

I never want her working vacation to end.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azarialeigh for this post:
Old 05-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #36
Whispering Dom

Thanks for all the nice comments. Glad that people are enjoying the story, and I have the feeling that Lesley also doesn't want her working vacation to end...

------------------

You must have dozed off for a while. When you open your eyes you see Emily sitting on the side of the bed, dressed now in her ski clothes, looking down at you.

“What time is it?” You ask groggily.

“Late again.” She says with a grin. “I’ve been sitting here for twenty minutes waiting for you to wake up.” You feel a pang of embarrassment, and also a pang of arousal as you realize you’re naked, with no sheets covering you while she sits there clothed. “I think you should get up. It’s snowing and I want to go skiing.” She winks at you. “Come on Lesley.”

You sit up, looking at her. For a moment you wonder whether this last week has just been some bizarre sex dream, it seems now to be unreal, not in your wildest imagination would you have expected the kind of things you think have been happening would happen, still less with the person sitting looking at you with a grin on her face. But then here you are, naked, looking at her. You bite your tongue to see whether you’re awake. It hurts.

“Can I shower?” You ask.

“Of course.” She says, but makes no move to get up. Slowly you climb off the bed and walk over to the little bathroom leaving the door open, you go to the shower and turn the water on, wait for it to run warm then step in. You look round and see Emily has walked to the bathroom door and is leaning against it watching you. You leave the curtain open, you are quite sure that Emily wants to see you, to watch you. The water splashing over you, you turn to face her, see her eyes fixed on your naked body and feel yet again a shiver of arousal. Nope, never in your wildest imagination or dreams would you have come up with your current reality.

You wash yourself slowly, your hands sliding over your body, looking the whole time at Emily. She has a huge smile on her face, clearly enjoying the show you are putting on for her. Finally you dip your head under the water, wetting your hair and running your fingers through it. You are loving being naked for her. You turn the water off, step out grab your towel and dry yourself off then stand, naked and exposed in front of her, a gentle throbbing of arousal pulsing inside you.

“Very lovely.” She says with a grin. “While you’re obviously enjoying yourself, I want you to put your clothes on.” You blush. “I told you, I want to go skiing.” She turns and walks back into your room and you follow and start to dress while she sits back down on the bed looking at you. You’ve never felt more like some simple sex object, just there for another person’s pleasure, although obviously you’re getting no end of pleasure from it also, and to your surprise you realize you like it.

Dressed, you pick up your snowboard, Emily gets up off the bed, and you leave your room. It is indeed snowing outside, it’s going to be a lovely day for skiing and riding, no wind, just a blanket of white drifting gently down from the skies. You walk together over to the lifts and ride up in silence. Again you reflect on the last week your thoughts flitting from the experiences you’ve had to wondering how it came about. Were you a totally willing participant? Had Emily forced you in any way? You don’t know, you don’t think so, but even if she had, you honestly don’t mind. You glance at her, she’s sitting, staring straight ahead, a smile on her face, and you realize that there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for her to see her smiling like that.

You ski together for an hour or so. As before, Emily seems to ski effortlessly, beautiful form, and again you marvel at just how sure she seems to be with everything she does. On occasions she just seems to disappear into the distance, lost in the slowly drifting snow, then moments later you catch up to her waiting for you by the side of the trail, other times she seems to slow down, keeping pace with you on your snowboard. Every time you stop together she’s smiling at you and that makes you feel so good.

She stops outside one of the small restaurants by the side of a trail, you stop next to her breathing hard.

“Let’s go in and have a coffee. Warm up.” You’re actually feeling plenty warm from the exertion of keeping up with her, but a coffee sounds good. She snaps out of her skis and you bend over and undo your bindings and step out flipping your board over. You follow as she walks into the restaurant.

Inside it’s warm and cozy, a log fire burning, only a few other people inside. The snow seems to be keeping a lot of people away, although you can’t understand why, it’s magical riding through it and the fresh powder on the slopes is awesome. Emily walks up to the counter and orders two coffees, you go and sit down at a small table near the fire, taking off your goggles and helmet, and also your jacket. She comes over with the coffees, takes off her goggles and helmet and sits next you, gives your leg a squeeze. You look around to see whether anybody noticed.

“Still embarrassed by me?” She says with a smile.

“No, of course not… Sorry.” She laughs quietly.

“Well, you did say you wanted to be my girlfriend.” You blush. She leans close to you. “But I think you’re much better suited as my sub, don’t you?” She whispers, and you blush again, but this time it doesn’t make you sad, you’re actually quite happy thinking of yourself as her sub. You look at her, but say nothing. “And I think you trust me now, don’t you.” You swallow, but nod your head.

“Yeah, I do trust you Emily.” You wonder suddenly whether you should be calling her something else if you’re her sub, she’s your Domme, but she seems quite happy with Emily.

You drink your coffee, lost for a moment in thought. What’s going to happen at the end of the winter? Will you stay together somehow. You think you’d like to, but there’s going to be huge distance between you. And anyway, you wonder whether if you’re not actually together will she still have the power that she seems to hold over you? You look at her.

“Do you have someone back at home…” Your voice tails off. She looks at you quizzically. “I mean, a girlfriend… another sub…” Again you go quiet.

“No Lesley. No girlfriend.” She pauses. “Or boyfriend…” You look at her. “And I would only ever have one sub at a time.” She smiles and gives you a little wink. “I want to be able to give my sub my full attention, always.” You look at her for a long moment. “Why? Did you want to continue as my sub when we both return home?” She chuckles quietly. “You do seem to be enjoying it.” You blush.

“Yeah, I am.” You look at her. “Could we?” She shrugs.

“Maybe Lesley. I like you a lot, you’re so very pretty.” She puts her hand out and strokes you cheek. “And just as I knew you would be, you are a wonderful sub.” Even though she says it quietly you look around the room, hoping nobody else heard that. You hear her laugh and look back at her. “But it wouldn’t be the same…” She frowns. “And anyway, you do know you’re not really gay, don’t you.” You shrug.

“I don’t know any more…” She laughs quietly.

“No Lesley, you’re not.” She pauses, looking into your eyes. “But maybe we can try and keep something going, online maybe…” She stares at you. “I’m really very fond of you.” And you feel yourself blush. “We’ll see.” Your heart skips a beat. “But we’ve still a while to go before we part, lots of time for me to play with you and use you, and maybe you’ll be tired of it by the end of the winter.” You shake your head vigorously and she laughs quietly. Suddenly she looks up over your shoulder. “Oh. Hello.” You look round, George is standing there.

You feel your heart speed up. Is he here with his friends? You’ve not really thought about what happened last night, but suddenly you wonder how you’d feel looking at six guys who had just watched you be stripped and brought to orgasm in front of them. Not to mention the fact that George has also seen you naked, and you’d given him a blowjob, but that seems kind of tame compared to the show Emily had put on for his friends. George is looking at you.

“Hi Lesley.” He looks at Emily. “Emily.” You swallow.

“Hi George.” You look around. “Are you out skiing with all the guys?” Your mouth feels dry. He shakes his head.

“Nope.” He looks at you. “They didn’t want to ski today.” He shrugs. “But I wanted to take a few runs before we head back home.” You breath out a sigh of relief. He looks at Emily. “The guys told me that last nights dinner was incredible, said it was the best one of the week.” He pauses. “Sorry I missed it.” Your mind is spinning. Had they not kept their promise to keep what had happened a secret? Does George know?

“Oh, I’m glad they enjoyed it.” You look at Emily. “I’ll have to try and better it tonight for your last night then, won’t I.” Your mouth drops open. What’s she going to do with you tonight? “Might be difficult though. I’ll be alone, it’s Lesley’s night off…” You look at her, shocked. She smiles at you. You look back at George, he’s looking at you.

“Well, sorry we never got to ski together Lesley…” He’s obviously a bit flustered, embarrassed. “And sorry I won’t see you tonight…” He actually looks disappointed. “Can I give you my phone number…” His voice tails off.

“Yes, you should.” It’s Emily. You look at her. She stares at you, you swallow.

“Sure..” You say quietly. “I’d like that.” Slowly you fish your phone out of your jacket pocket, look up at George and type in his number as he gives it you. You save the entry. Poor guy still looks embarrassed.

“Well… I’ll hope to hear from you…” He doesn’t sound hopeful, and you feel bad, you’re not being nice to him, you just can’t be, you’re completely obsessed with Emily. You look at him, try to smile and nod your head. “Well, see you around.” He says a bit sadly. “And see you tonight Emily.” He looks back at you. “And even though it’s your night off, if you want to come for a drink or something…” He gives up, shakes his head and turns and walks away.

“You really should be nicer to him you know.” You turn and stare at her. She strokes your leg. “It’s ok, but he’s a nice guy. And you liked him, didn’t you.” You just stare at her. “You liked that he saw you naked didn’t you.” Your mouth is dry. She leans in. “And I know you enjoyed the blowjob…” She whispers it. “Didn’t you my insatiable sub.” She raises her eyebrows. You say nothing, just stare at her. She laughs quietly. “Come on.” She says. “Let’s go and ski some more.”
Old 05-09-2023, 10:24 AM   #37
Whispering Dom

“Why did you tell him that I have the night off?” You’re sitting on a chairlift, riding up.

“Well, you can come in if you want.” She looks at you. “But I wanted to give you the option not to have to after last night.” You look at her. “I know you enjoyed it, and I’m quite sure all the guys did too, but I don’t think it’s necessary for you to have to see them again.” She pauses. “What we did wasn’t wrong, wasn’t bad. But I’ve always said that I would never hurt you, and maybe you’d feel awkward, after all, it’s not every girl who gets to be stripped naked and made to orgasm in front of a bunch of strangers.” You’re glad you’re alone on the chairlift.

“Yeah… I was wondering how that would feel.” You hear her chuckle.

“Actually my insatiable girl, I think you’d feel wonderful.” You turn to look at her. “I’m quite sure they will keep to their word and not mention anything, and I imagine the feelings and memories flooding through you will be quite delicious. Arousal, humiliation…” She stops and laughs, leans towards you. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you asked me to repeat the experience in front of all of them! But without the pretense of a game of strip poker, just have me serve you up naked… Maybe tied down on the dining table while they enjoy their meal.” You’re blushing furiously under your goggles, but even so you know she’s correct, just her talking about it is making you want to repeat the experience. What the fuck is happening to you?

“I don’t get it…” You look at her. “How did you know that would turn me on, not scare me shitless?” She shrugs.

“You love to be naked Lesley. You love being seen…” She’s smiling. “You love it when you’re naked and I’m not.” She pauses. “It’s big part of your submissive side my insatiable girl. Being made to orgasm in front of people like that…” She shrugs again. “That’s just the icing on the cake for you. I told you. I did it for you.”

You’ve reached the top of the chairlift and both slide off. You lean forward, fasten your binding and follow Emily as she slides gracefully off. Of course, she’s right, you’ve always had an exhibitionist side, loved being naked in front of a clothed guy, and yeah, love being naked with her when she’s clothed. Your submissive side? Oh well, maybe… And yeah, you had loved what she did with you last night. It had been scary to start with, but when you’d realized what she was going to do, masturbate you in front of everybody, you’d wanted it. There’d been no fear, no shame when you’d leaned back and spread your legs, for Emily and your audience, just huge overwhelming arousal. Emily has stopped by the side of the trail, you slide up to her and stop.

“Let’s go and ski in the trees.” She’s looking at you, grinning. “I want to edge you again.” You gasp.

“Oh Emily… Please, no.” You whimper. “Please…” She grins at you.

“You don’t want me to pleasure you?” She laughs quietly. “You’re not going to start being bad again are you?” You shake your head in frustration. “You do trust me Lesley. You’ve told me you do.”

“Yeah, but I hate being edged.” You snap back in frustration.

“But you know it’s only foreplay my insatiable girl. It just means I have plans for you.” You breath in. “Now, are you going to behave or am I going to have to spank your adorable ass?” You shake your head again. Actually, you wouldn’t mind if she gave you a spanking, you’d quite liked that, definitely preferable to being edged but you don’t want to be bad, don’t want to disappoint her, and to be fair, much as you hate being edged she’s never denied you for long. Thank god.

“Ok.” You sigh sullenly. She skis off into the trees and you follow, resigned to your fate. She’s weaving gracefully through the trees, and you’re following. Fuck it, that whole conversation had started to get you turned on again, and now she’s going to make it worse. She twists her skis and comes to a stop and you slide to a stop next to her, lean forward and undo your bindings, step out of your board and lean it against a tree and wait for her to decide your fate. She snaps out of her skis. She takes your hand and leads you to the downhill side of the tree, stands and looks at you. It’s silent, snow drifting gently down. You wait for her to tell you to take your pants down.

Slowly she pulls her gloves off then leans forward and lifts your goggles onto your helmet, then you feel her unclip the strap and lift the helmet off your head, laying it down in the snow next to you. Then she takes your hand and pulls your glove off, then the other. You just watch her. You inhale as she leans forward and starts to unzip your jacket then gently starts to push it from your shoulders. You give a little shake of your head, she gives a little nod. You lick your lips and help her push your jacket off and she drops it to the snow with your helmet and gloves. You are shivering, but it’s not all cold, she’s going to strip you naked, out here, in the trees, in the snow. She grabs the bottom of your shirt and pulls it up, you let out a little whimper, but raise your arms so she can lift it off you. She reaches round behind you and unclips your bra, slips it off. You’re trembling for real now, cold, fear and arousal. If someone comes along now the games over, you’ll probably spend the rest of the winter in jail.

She drops her hand to the top of your pants and undoes them, pulling the fly down, then she slowly pushes them down. You groan quietly. She leans forward, pushing them way down, onto the top of your boots, then slowly, with a grin on her face she pulls your panties down. You want to cover your breasts, you’re cold, but you don’t. You just stare at her as she steps towards you.

“Spread your legs.” She whispers. You do it, spreading your knees out, feeling so incredibly exposed. You stagger as you feel her brush your lips, pushing her finger gently between them. You’re praying that nobody else decides to ski through the trees here, trembling from the cold, and from your arousal.

“Please make me cum Emily…” You whimper quietly. “Please don’t edge me.” She chuckles and starts to stroke you. “Ohhhh…” Your whole body jerks violently with the pleasure as she pushes a finger into you, then you shudder as she pulls it out and starts to rub you fast. You are already close. Your mind is spinning, you’re practically naked outside in the woods in the middle of a ski resort in a snow storm, and the pleasure washing through you is intense. You still hold on to the hope that she’ll relent, make you orgasm, you’ve never had an orgasm outdoors before, and in a weird detached way you suddenly wonder why. You’re dragged back to the present as you feel snow flakes landing on your almost naked body making you gasp at the jarring reality of your situation. Then you spasm again as she slides her finger back inside you, pulls it slowly out again and goes back to rubbing you. Your body is trembling almost uncontrollably, you close your eyes, willing her to continue, to let you finish, your climax is surging and you cry out, no longer caring if you are discovered like this.

Then her hand is gone. You stagger, almost fall over, but Emily holds onto your arms, steadying you. You look pitifully at her as tremors of pleasure wash over you, she pulls you towards her and you let her hold you, her hand brushing your back, you can feel your wetness cold on your skin. You hate it, almost hate her, but she’d told you this was what she was going to do so you let your anger dissipate as your breathing slows. She pulls away from you and strokes your face. Now you are cold, freezing, your teeth chattering, and she quickly picks up your bra and shirt as you pull your panties and pants back up. She helps you dress then pulls you to her again and holds you tight.

“Such a good girl.” She whispers as your chattering subsides. “Such a wonderful plaything. So sexy…” You sigh quietly, she’s happy with you. “Come on.” She says, breaking away from you and handing you your helmet and gloves. “Let’s go home.”
Old 05-16-2023, 11:54 AM   #38
Whispering Dom

“You can come with me if you want.” She says with a shrug.

You’re sitting on your bed, cross legged, Emily is sitting on the side of your bed. She’d made you take a hot shower when you got back, had slipped in with you and you’d let her wash you. You were praying she wouldn’t edge you again, but she didn’t, just let her hands glide softly over you. Now you’re sitting naked, she hadn’t let you put clothes on, and she’s dressed again, and of course that situation is turning you on like crazy.

“I don’t know…” You look at her. “I kind of want to, don’t want to get it into my head that what I did, well, what you did to me was bad…”

“It wasn’t Lesley.”

“But also, I’m just not sure how I’ll feel around them all. I mean most of them have seen me naked, seen me cumming, and then there’s George…” Your voice tails off.

“It’s why I suggested it, I never want you to feel awkward or ashamed of what we do.” She smiles at you. “I can take care of things this evening, don’t worry.” You look at her.

“You’re not going to do anything with them…” Your heart is beating hard, she’d told George she was going to have to try and better the previous evening, and you are worried what she might do, the thought of her doing anything at all, even letting them see her body fills you with near panic.

“Of course not.” She laughs. “I’m going to be coming straight back here as soon as I can to take care of my insatiable sub.” You blush and she reaches out and strokes your foot gently. “You’re to stay naked for me Lesley, and you’re not to touch yourself…” You look at her. “But of course, you know that, don’t you.” You nod your head. “Don’t lock your door Lesley.”

She gets up off the bed, takes a long lingering look at your naked body, then turns and walks out of the room. You sit for a while, not moving, a gentle throbbing between your legs. Oh god you so want her to release you, to make you cum.

you look around the chalet kitchen you’re naked and everybody is in there looking at you Emily also she’s encouraging the guys to to touch you wherever they want and you can feel hands all over you squeezing your ass and your breasts someone is pushing a finger into you and despite everything you’re wet you look over helplessly at Emily who just smiles at you the hands continue to paw and probe you and despite everything you know they are going to make you cum you just can’t help it everything seems to be turning you on and you wonder whether it’s what Emily wants then she’s is standing next to you grinning while the hands continue their work “going to cum?” she whispers to you and you sob and nod your head she just grins at you and winks one of the guys has taken his cock out and Emily has grabbed your hand and put it on him and you’ve started to stroke him it must be what she wants you to do you look and see it’s George “it’s what I want for you what I want you to do” it’s Emily again whispering in your ear but when you turn to look she has gone and the guys have grabbed you and dragged you to the dining table and laid you on it and while some hold you down the others continue to squeeze and stroke you to paw at you and to probe you and you know it’s useless know they are going to make you orgasm and you know that’s what you want you turn your head trying to find Emily this can’t be what she wants but when you finally see her to your horror you see she’s now masturbating George you watch devastated as your Domme strokes him and then she turns to look at you and you’re shocked to see it’s not Emily but you despite everything all the weirdness you know you are also going to cum to be made to orgasm and just as you see George ejaculate as you stroke him hard you cum yourself with a cry

You wake up. You’re sweating, despite being naked and lying on top of your bed. Fuck, that was some crazy dream, and despite the fact that it had just been a dream your heart is pounding as if you actually had cum. You put your hand down and feel yourself, you’re dripping so the dream cannot have been all that bad. You pull your hand away quickly, Emily had told you not to touch. You don’t think you came, it’s possible you had, but if you had it definitely wasn’t by your hand. You lie there quietly letting your heart slow down, and if you had cum in your sleep it hasn’t made the slightest difference to your state of arousal, you’re still desperate for Emily to come and release you.

You pick up your phone, look at the time. It’s midnight. What can be taking her so long? Again your mind starts to swirl, imagining her giving the guys some kind of show and you shake your head trying to banish the thought. It’s you she wants, not them. You take deep breaths, trying to calm yourself down, you’ve never felt like this about anybody, about anything. You start as the door opens and you see Emily walk in. She comes over to the bed and stands looking down at you.

“Have you been good my insatiable girl?” She asks with a grin. You nod your head.

“I fell asleep…”

“Sweet dreams I hope.” She says, leaning forward and stroking your face. You lick your lips. “Did you miss me Lesley?” You nod your head vigorously. “Good. Then you are ready to do whatever I ask of you?” You swallow hard, but nod your head.

“Yes Emily. Anything…” She laughs quietly.

“Good girl. Wait here, I will be right back.” She looks down at you. “Don’t move a muscle, where you are is perfect.” And with that she turns and walks back out the door.
Old 05-19-2023, 11:26 AM   #39
Whispering Dom

You lay there, so very turned on again. Yes you think, you are ready, ready to do anything she says. Even if it was like in the dream? You shake your head in bewilderment, you’re in your own room, it can’t be that, it will just be Emily. But why had she said that? Maybe she’s going to make you lick her asshole… Fuck it, you’ll do it. You swallow hard again. She said she can be bad, could there be something you simply can’t imagine that she’s going to do with you, to you? Or have you do to her? It’s certainly a possibility, most of what you’ve done this last week has been completely outside your realm of fantasy let alone experience, and yet you’ve done it…

Again you start as the door opens and she walks in. You watch her walk over to the bed, she has a small bag with her. You watch as she takes some pieces of rope from the bag and kneels at the end of the bed, tying the rope around your ankles, tight, and then doing something out of your line of sight until you realize she’s tied your legs to the legs of the bed, spreadeagled. She gets up and your eyes follow her as she moves up the bed. She says nothing, and anyway you know what’s expected, you lift your arms over your head and watch as she ties rope tightly around your wrists, tying them together above your head and then tying them off, presumably again to the legs of the bed. You lay there, restrained, exposed, breathing hard.

You watch as she takes something else out of the bag and comes to sit by you on the bed. She reaches her hand out and strokes your face again.

“Ok Lesley?” Your heart pounding in your chest you nod your head.

“Yes.” You whisper.

“Not scared?” You shake your head, although if you admit it, maybe you are a little. “You trust me?” Oh fuck, you wish she wouldn’t keep asking you that, but you nod your head. “And you’ll do whatever I say, you’ll go along with my plan for you?” Again you lick your lips, but nod your head. She smiles and strokes your face again. “And I do have a plan for you my insatiable little sub.” She whispers and you feel a jolt of arousal. She reaches over you and suddenly your world goes black. You cry out quietly in shock. “Hush Lesley, it’s just a blindfold.” You feel her stroke your nipples and gasp. “I’m still here with you.” You feel her hand slipping down your skin.

“You’re all sweaty.” She says quietly. “Are you sure you didn’t touch yourself, give yourself a little orgasm while I wasn’t here?” You shake your head hard.

“N-No.. I p-promise, I’d never do that. I’m a good girl.” You hear her laugh quietly and feel her hand continue its travels down and between your legs. She squeezes you and then you feel a finger probing you gently.

“So wet my insatiable girl.” She squeezes you again. “Are you quite sure?” You shudder as you feel her probe you again.

“Oh fuck Emily, please…” You choke back a little sob. “I promise you, I have promised you, why are you teasing me like this?” You hear her laugh quietly. “I had a dream, that’s all. I’d do anything for you, anything you told me to. You know that.”

“Yes Lesley, yes I do know that.” She squeezes you again and you let out a long moan. “But now I’m dying to hear about this dream. The dream that made my insatiable sub so wet.” Slowly you feel her start to rub between your already parted lips.

“Ohhhhh…” You try to breath. “I dreamt I was at the chalet.” You shudder as her finger caresses you. “I was naked, in the kitchen.”

“Mmmm… Lovely. Just how I like you.”

“Y-Yes. Y-You were there, but so were all the guys… George too…” She probes you slowly. “And I think you’d told them to touch me, to u-use me. Y-You were watching.”

“And did you like it Lesley?”

“Ohhhhh…” You gasp for breath. “I d-don’t know.” She rubs you faster and you inhale sharply. “I couldn’t h-help it… It t-turned me on.”

“And did you cum in your dream Lesley?” She says quietly, urgently. “Did the guys make you cum?” She’s rubbing you faster and you think you might cum now.

“Y-Yes.” You cry out. “I did. They did. I couldn’t help it Emily.” You arch your back as she probes you deeply. “And… Ohhhhhhh…” You almost cum as she pulls her finger out and returns between your lips.

“And?”

“Ohhhh… Emily it made me sad. You were jerking off George.” You sob. She squeezes your pussy.

“I was?” She actually sounds surprised. “And that made you sad?”

“Yes. So s-sad.” You’re sad now, despite being right on the brink of cumming by her hand. You’d hated that part of the dream. “I wanted you to be touching me, n-not someone else…” She’s rubbing you again and you are so close to orgasm. “You’re my Domme - n-not h-his… Ohhhh FUCK!” You cum hard as Emily continues to rub you. Waves of pleasure wash over you, you feel the ropes digging into your skin painfully. Your body jerks and shudders as your orgasm washes over you, Emily still gently squeezing you. You’re gasping for breath, absurdly grateful that she’s let you cum, made you cum. You lay there, tied to the bed, blindfolded as your breathing slows. Is she still there?

“Emily?”

“Yes Lesley?”

“Thank you.” You hear her laugh.

“My pleasure my sweet insatiable sub. But that is just the start of my plan for you this evening…” You swallow hard, restrained, blind. But you know you’ll take whatever she has planned for you. At the back of your mind you hope it’s nothing too gross, but fuck it, it seems you’re her sub and she can use you however she wants. “Wait here Lesley, I’ll be right back…” You hear the door open and close. Not much choice you think, it’s not like you can go anywhere, you can hardly move at all. You wait, surprised to feel arousal still gently pulsing through you, not sure how that can be possible considering the orgasm you just had. That’s something new, in the past, before Emily, when you came that was it, arousal disappeared and most of the time you fell asleep, but now? You hear the door open…
Old 05-24-2023, 11:18 AM   #40
Whispering Dom

“Emily?” Silence. You hear footsteps approaching the bed. “Is that you Emily?” Still nothing. You feel a stab of panic, why isn’t she saying anything? Is this some kind of a weird fucking game? “Emily… Ohhhh…” You shudder as you feel fingers brush your nipples. You can hear her breathing, can sense arousal, you smile, yes she likes you. Well, that’s not really a surprise. You shudder as you feel her caressing your nipples, squeezing your breasts. You gasp as you feel her start to rub you between your spreadeagled legs. Then the hands are gone. You wait, you can hear her moving around… What does she have planned for you?

Suddenly you feel her climb onto the bed and it feels like she’s straddling you. Again you feel her hands playing with your breasts, running over your skin. You feel something pushing in between your legs. She must have gone to get the strap on and you moan with pleasure as she enters you.

“Oh god… Oh fuck, yes.” It feels so good as she slowly fucks you. You feel her rub your clit while she moves slowly in and out of you and you moan loudly. You can hear her breathing speeding up. You wish you could reach up, touch her, wish even more that you could see her while she fucks you, but even so being tied up and blindfolded is really quite a turn on, not something you’d ever considered. She’s thrusting harder now, it feels so good feeling yourself filled like this, and again you realize that no matter how much you are obsessed with her there’s definitely a part of you that isn’t gay, a part of you that likes cock.

“Oh fuck… I’m gonna cum…” You cry out as the thrusting intensifies. “Oh god… Ohhhhhhh…” You shudder as you climax, the dildo still thrusting in and out of you, then she pulls it out, and you’re surprised to feel something splashing onto your chest. Had she cum, squirted just by fucking you with a dildo? She’s breathing hard, still straddling you. You smile, whatever had happened, you definitely seem to turn her on no end, just as she turns you on.

Suddenly you feel the blindfold being pulled, and moments later it’s off. You look up and gasp in shock. The person still straddling you isn’t Emily, and what was inside you hadn’t been a dildo.

“George!” You exclaim in shock. “What the fuck…” He reaches forward and puts his hand over your mouth.

“Don’t shout Lesley.” You’re staring up at him with wide eyes. What the fuck is he doing in your room. “Emily told me to do this.” He’s staring at you, clearly worried. “She told me you’d told her you wanted to have sex with me…” Slowly he pulls his hand away but leaves it close. You’re speechless. “She’s just outside… She told me to come back with her from the chalet…” You can see he’s incredibly panicked. “I thought it was a bit weird… She told me it was your fantasy to be tied up and blindfolded… But…” His voice tails off. “Oh god, I’m really sorry, have I fucked up?” He looks round at the door as if seeking help from Emily. Your mind is absolutely swimming. Was this Emily’s plan? To have George fuck you? You’re looking up at him, see his face even more panicked than you feel. You take in a breath, he twitches as you open your mouth, presumably worried that you’re going to scream rape. You think he might cry. You take in another deep breath.

“It’s Ok.” You say quietly and breath out. “Will you untie me please…” He looks down at you but shakes his head.

“I don’t think I can, Emily told me I could only take the blindfold off…” He pauses. “She said you’d probably ask but that it would break the fantasy…” His voice tails off. Poor guy, you think. Emily has really used him. “Lesley…” he’s looking at you, desperate. “I don’t understand… What’s going on? She said that you really wanted this, that it’s your fantasy. I thought it was bit strange, but then after the other night I thought you liked me…” You guess he’s referring to the night in the chalet when he was brought in to see you naked and you’d given him a blowjob.

“No, you haven’t George.” He looks immensely relieved. You try to smile at him. “I do like you George, you seem to be a nice guy.” You shake your head. “It’s just…” You look up at him. “It’s a game that Emily is playing on me… On us.” He looks very confused.

“Huh?” You take in a deep breath. You might just as well tell him the truth.

“George. I’m Emily’s submissive.” He looks down at you, not comprehending. “I guess I kind of belong to her.” He shakes his head. “It’s Ok, it’s all consensual.” Still he shakes his head.

“What are you talking about Lesley? This is some kind of a game?” Again you take a deep breath.

“No, not a game, it’s our relationship. I’m her sub, she’s my Domme.” He’s just staring down at you. You shrug. “Don’t worry, I didn’t get it at first either.” You sigh quietly. “I thought I was her girlfriend…”

“You’re gay?” Boy does he sound surprised. “Emily’s gay?” You suddenly have an urge to laugh, but you bite your tongue.

“She is, I’m not…” That clearly doesn’t help in explaining this. “I guess I might be bi…” You look up at him. “I mean, you did just make me cum… No, I’m not gay, I like guys.” You pause. “But I’m totally crazy about Emily, and yeah, we have sex…” Poor George you think. “And this was just something she wanted… For me? I don’t know.” You look up at him. “Maybe for you…” You shake your head. “No, it would have been something she wanted for me.” He looks crushed. “But George…” You smile at him. “It’s Ok, I enjoyed it. I promise.” He looks just a little less panicked. “And the blowjob the other night. That too. You’re a nice guy George, it’s just that I’m Emily’s.” You shrug as best you can tied naked to the bed. “And I’m Ok with what she did tonight, and I hope you can be too.” He’s staring down at you. You look down your body, see his semen on your tummy and chest. You look up at him again. “Well, it looks like it was Ok.” You can see him blushing. “It’s Ok George, like I said, I enjoyed it too, honest.”

You look at him straddling you naked, his cock currently soft. Yeah you think, he’s a good looking guy and if it weren’t for the fact that you belong to Emily, weird that idea, that you belong to someone but anyway, if it weren’t for that you’re quite sure you’d have accepted to go skiing with him, and more… You wonder what Emily’s thinking was for this, why she’d allowed, no, not allowed, sent, George in to fuck you, and before that for you to suck his cock. I mean it’s clear she really likes you, but sharing you the way she does? You shrug to yourself, no point trying to figure out what’s going on in her mind when honestly you don’t really know what’s going on in yours. You sigh quietly, look up again at George who doesn’t seem to know what to do.

“Did Emily tell you to do anything else?” He shakes his head. “Did she say there was anything you shouldn’t do?” He swallows.

“She just said not to untie your hands or feet.”

“Did she say you should leave once you’d had sex with me?” He shakes his head.

“No, I don’t think so. Just told me this was your fantasy and that you wanted me to…” His voice tails off. Fuck it. Well, looking at him sitting on you naked, you have an idea there’s something you’d like to do and since Emily hadn’t told him to fuck you and then leave, had in fact told him to take the blindfold off so you’d know what was going on…

“Come here George.”

“Huh?”

“I did want you George. And I want you again.” He looks down at you shocked. “Yeah, that’s right George, girls like sex too…” He blushes furiously. “And now George I want to have sex with you where I can see you. It’s Ok, you don’t have to untie me, just come up here so I can get you hard again.” He finally seems to cotton on to what you are telling him to do. And you are sure you’re not betraying Emily. Suddenly you are quite sure that this is exactly what she wants you to do. You don’t know why, but you’re quite sure it is.
Old 05-30-2023, 12:24 PM   #41
Whispering Dom

George crawls up your body, sits on your tummy.

“Touch me George. Play with my tits.” He puts his hands on you and you moan quietly as he starts to stroke your nipples. “You like my tits George, or do you prefer something bigger?”

“Oh, I love them Lesley. You’re absolutely gorgeous, I thought that the first time I saw you.” You chuckle.

“The first time you saw me, or the first time you saw me naked?” He blushes again.

“First time clothed. Honest.” You sigh as he keeps playing with your nipples.

“Thanks. I’m glad…” You can see he’s not entirely soft anymore. “Come here.” You say, breathing faster now. And he knows what you mean and lifts his cock to your lips. You part them to let him in and start to run your lips along him, feeling him stiffening immediately. You give a quiet moan of pleasure, yeah, you really do like cock. He’s adjusted his angle so that his now erect cock slides easily in and out of your mouth, you press your lips tightly around him. You’d enjoyed blowing him at the chalet, and you’re enjoying his cock in your mouth now. And while you’d be more than happy to have him cum in your mouth, there’s something you want first. You pull your face away and he pulls himself out, you stare up at him. “Fuck me George… Please, now.”

He pushes himself back down your body and gently pushes himself into you. You arch your back as you feel him fill you. Slowly he starts to slide in and out of you, it feels so good having a real cock inside you… You love how Emily uses her strap on on you, but you love having George inside you. You look and see him gazing down at you, smile up at him, moan quietly.

“Kiss me George.” He bends forward and you feel his mouth cover yours, you open your lips and feel him push his tongue deep into your mouth and you respond by pushing your tongue into his. It suddenly occurs to you that you have never kissed Emily, and she’s never kissed you, not so much as even a peck on the lips. You wonder why. You know you’re crazy about her, and you’re sure she really likes you, but… Well, there’s not many other parts of her body that are strangers to your tongue, and even less of your body strangers to her tongue. You stop thinking as the pleasure from fucking George starts to radiate deep inside you. You’re breathing hard and fast. George lets out a low moan.

You kind of wish you could use your hands, stroke his face, his back. He’s grasping your butt, so you guess he likes that too. You’ve stopped kissing, your faces now just pressed together side by side, and you realize that even with George you really love being tied up naked.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good…” He lifts his face up and gazes down at you. You smile up at him, thrusting your own hips now in time to his rhythm. “See.” You gasp. “Emily wasn’t lying… I do want you George… Ohhhhh…” You are close to cumming again. He’s breathing hard and fast too, presumably close to orgasm also. “I’m gonna cum George.” He grunts. “And when I do I want you to pull out and cum in my mouth…” He stares at you. “Ok?” He nods. It looks like he’s holding his breath trying not to climax. You feel your own orgasm surging and you shudder and cry out as it takes you. You feel George pull out, and then his cock is in front of your mouth, you open it just as he cums, his semen spurting over your face and into your waiting mouth. You moan with pleasure. He slumps down onto you, you can feel his heart pumping in his chest against your own wildly beating heart, lying skin to skin.

You lay like that for a while with George lying on top of you. Finally he moves and you feel him climb off you. He stands next to the bed looking down at you.

“Are you Ok?” He asks quietly. You smile up at him.

“Yeah, I am George. Better than Ok.” He’s looking down at you. “You don’t have to worry.” He starts to pick his clothes up and put them back on. You’re happy lying there naked and tied up. “George.” He looks at you. “Can I ask you a favor?”

“Of course. Anything.”

“Please don’t ever talk to the others, to your friends… Don’t talk to them about me. Please.” He’s looking at you. You realize you do like him, and while you could care less about the others, you don’t want him to think of you as a slut. You don’t ever want him to know you were stripped and masturbated in front of them. Not ever. “Promise me George. I can’t tell you why, but it’s really important to me…” He shrugs.

“Ok Lesley, I promise.” He stares at you. “Can I ask you something?” You nod your head. “Do you think you’ll ever call me?” Oh yeah, he’d given you his phone number. You can’t lie to him.

“I don’t know George.” He frowns. “Maybe… But I don’t want to lie and say yes and then not do it.” You take in a deep breath. “Look, I really do like you. I mean what we’ve done… I know it was set up, but I liked it a lot.” You pause, trying to figure out what to say. “I’m in a strange place, a place I want to be, but don’t really understand.” You look at him. “I really do belong to Emily right now. Maybe later, maybe after the winter.” You shake your head then look at him again. “I promise that if I call anyone, it’ll be you. That’s the best I can do, I’m sorry.” He looks sadly down at you. Shakes his head then sighs.

“Ok. Well, thanks for being honest I guess.” He stares at you, you feel quite comfortable being naked in front of him, and while some of that is for sure because you like him, some is very definitely because you know that it’s what Emily wants.

“Kiss me goodbye George.” He walks to the bed, leans forward, wipes away a little of his semen from around your mouth then kisses you softly on the lips. He stands back up, looking down at you.

“You’re absolutely gorgeous Lesley.” You smile. “Totally weird, the strangest girl I’ve ever met but I have to say I still really like you, and I’ll always hope you call.” And with a small smile he turns and walks to the door and opens it. He turns and looks at you once again, tied naked to the bed gives you another small, sad smile, then goes out, quietly closing the door behind him.
Old 05-31-2023, 04:30 AM   #42
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Lots read, few write, loving your writing skills, more hopefully!
Thank you.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 06-05-2023, 12:15 PM   #43
Whispering Dom

You lie there, a strange feeling of contentment flowing through you. This was totally not what you had anticipated when you’d decided to come to France for the winter. You were expecting, well hoping for, wild and prolific sex to get you over your shitty ex boyfriend. Instead you’ve seemingly willingly become the property of some girl. And if you’re honest, the sex has been even better than you had hoped for, mainly with her, but also with and in front of these other guys. And you wouldn’t change it for anything… You start as the door opens and you see Emily walk in.

“What did you do to poor George?” It sounds like she’s scolding you.

“W-What do you mean?”

“He looked very sad when he came out, I thought he might have been crying. Were you mean to him my insatiable little sub?” You inhale sharply. Had you upset him?

“Of course I wasn’t.” You look at her desperately. “I did what you wanted me to do…” Your voice tails off. It was what she had wanted you to do, wasn’t it? “No. I wasn’t, I don’t think so… He asked me if I’d call him, but I wouldn’t lie to him…” Emily walks over and sits on the side of the bed, looking at you. You don’t know what to say, you had been sure that you were just doing what she had planned for you. Slowly she reaches over and takes some kleenex from beside the bed and gently starts to wipe your face.

“Yes… Yes.” She smiles at you. “It does look like you did what I wanted.” She finishes wiping your face the strokes your cheek. “And did you like what I had planned?” You swallow. She stares at you. “Did you enjoy my gift to you?”

“I… I…” You stutter. She strokes your face again and smiles. “Yeah. I did. He’s nice…”

“Then you should call him. Tell him that. Make him happy, just like I have made you happy.” You look at her a feeling of dread now flowing through you. Like she has made you happy, not like she does make you happy?

“Are you…” You swallow hard, suddenly your contentment replaced by fear. “Are you fucking dumping me Emily?” You feel anger swell up inside. “After everything I’ve done, after I’ve given myself to you…” You’re trembling. “After I’ve let you use me like this…” She shakes her head.

“No my sweet insatiable sub. I’m not.” You breath a sigh of relief. “And you didn’t let me use you…” You stare at her. “You wanted to be used Lesley.” You shake your head in confusion. “Yes.” She says. “I didn’t make you a submissive Lesley. You always were one, and I’m just the person to have brought it out in you.” Again your head is spinning. Is what she’s saying true? You’d never thought of yourself as submissive, never even really had any interest in any type of kink lifestyle. You’d been on some websites in your teens, but that had passed when you’d started meeting guys and having sex for real. Yeah, you’d always liked getting naked in front of them, but you hadn’t associated that with anything other than maybe a touch of exhibitionism. Your thoughts are interrupted. “So, tell me what happened with George.”

“Well, obviously you know most of it…” She shakes her head.

“If I knew most of it I wouldn’t ask.” She stares down at you. “I want you to tell me everything. What happened, how did it make you feel.”

“Ok…” You pause, putting your thoughts together. “Well, you left the room, told me to wait… Not like I could actually go anywhere…” You pull lightly on your restraints to prove the point and she smiles. “Then I heard you come back in… Well obviously now I know it wasn’t you, but then… Yeah, so I wondered what you were going to do. I called out your name but obviously…”

“How did you feel?”

“A little scared maybe.” You look into her eyes. “But I guess I must really trust you, because it was only a little.” She nods at you. “Then I felt you, well George, start to play with my nipples.” She reaches up and rubs her fingers over your nipples.

“Like this?”

“Ohhh fuck… Yeah, like that.” You close your eyes as pleasure once more washes over you. “How do you do it Emily?” You whimper. “What the fuck do you do to make me so fucking turned on all the time?” She grins at you, but says nothing, although she does stop playing with you. You lie there silent for a while letting your arousal subside.

“Keep going Lesley.” You’re snapped back to the present. “I want to hear everything.” You sigh.

“Ok.” You take a deep breath. “Well, you… Ugh, he… Oh fuck it. He stopped touching me, I guess he took his clothes off and then got on top of me. He played with my tits some more…” You pause, wondering whether Emily is going to do it now, but she just sits there looking at you. “And then he started to fuck me. Of course, I thought it was you with your strap on…” She smiles.

“Go on.”

“It felt great, even thinking it was the strap on. And I could tell that you… He was getting really turned on. I liked that, it turned me on a lot to know that you really liked me. Obviously now I know it was him, but I want you to know that Emily. I love the thought that I turn you on, that I please you.” She grins.

“And you do, my insatiable girl.” You feel a wave of happiness.

“Well, it didn’t take long, and I came… And so did he, over my tummy and my breasts. I thought it was you squirting…” You look at her. “That made me happy.” You feel yourself blush a little, but she just smiles down at you. “Then the blindfold was pulled off…”

“And?” You swallow.

“I can’t say it wasn’t a shock and I guess I looked shocked. But I think he was more scared than I was. Poor guy… I think he was worried he’d raped me.” Emily nods her head. “But then he told me that you’d told him to do it, that it was my fantasy, that I’d asked for you to arrange this.” You take a breath and pause. “Emily?”

“Yes Lesley.”

“I think that was when I realized that I really am your sub because I was Ok with it…” Your voice tails off and she smiles. “I still don’t really understand why you did this. It’s Ok, you must have your reasons, but I guess I thought that if you wanted this for me then it’s what I wanted too…” You try to get your thoughts together. “And I guess I did want it…” You look up at her. “You won’t be cross with me Emily? Will you?” She shakes her head. “Well, since he was there and you hadn’t told him to leave, just take the blindfold off, I guessed that you wanted me to know who I was having sex with.” She nods. “So I…”

“Yes Lesley?”

“Well, we had sex again.” You look up at her, trying to read her face. “I got him hard, with my mouth…” She gives an imperceptible nod. “And then he fucked me again. I wanted it… Because I was sure it was what you wanted.”

“Good girl.” She whispers. “Did my insatiable Lesley orgasm again?” You nod your head.

“Yeah, I did.” You look at her. “You know I could only ever cum once before I met you. I’ve never had this many orgasms…” She grins at you. Suddenly you have a thought. “Can I ask you something?” She nods her head. “Why don’t you… Why don’t we… Why don’t we ever kiss?” She stares at you.

“Because you are my sub Lesley, not my girlfriend.” You must have looked worried. “It’s Ok Lesley, I still want you very much. It’s just my way. I’m not saying it’s right, it’s just my way. This isn’t romance for me. It’s pure dominance and sex.” You just stare at her. She shrugs. “It’s also why I can share you, expose you in the way I do, and that’s something that I know you enjoy… And I want very much for you to enjoy being my sub.”

“I do.” You whisper.

“Yes, I know.” Suddenly she smiles. “But I don’t want that to be a worry for my poor girl…” And she leans forward and brings her lips to yours. “Just this once Lesley.” She whispers. You feel her breath on your face and then she kisses you softly on the lips. She pulls away a little, looking at you, a smile playing on her face, and then once more leans forward. Your lips meet, you open your mouth, feel her tongue push inside your mouth, push yours into hers. Then she pulls away.

“Thank you.” You whisper. She smiles.
Old 06-12-2023, 10:56 AM   #44
Whispering Dom

Slowly she gets up from the bed, stands beside it looking down at you still tied naked and helpless. Incredibly you feel a tremor of arousal. She grins. She reaches down and plays for a moment with your nipples, your breasts and you shudder. Then she runs her fingers lightly down your stomach, tickling and making you squirm. She rubs your pubic mound, pressing down and you moan as she squeezes you between your legs. Then her hands continue, gently caressing your skin down your leg, again she touches you gently moving her fingers and tickling your skin. You stare up at her as she continues down, brushing the top of your foot. She moves herself down to the end of the bed, now standing facing you and she pinches your toes, then with a laugh she starts to tickle the soles of your feet making you squirm hard.

“Oh fuck Emily… Stop it, that really tickles.” She laughs.

“Good.” You are wriggling around on the bed as she tickles your feet and you realize that you hate being tickled even more than you hate being edged.

“Stop it!” She continues to laugh at your displeasure. You glare at her which seems to make her laugh even harder and also tickle you even more. You are trying to pull your feet away, but they are tied tightly and all that happens is the rope digs into your skin. Tickling and pain. She’s driving you fucking crazy. “I mean it.” You gasp. “You have to fucking stop. I hate this!” With a laugh she pulls her hands away and you let out a grunt of relief, still glaring angrily up at her.

“So. I think I’ve found the perfect punishment for my little sub when she’s bad.” You stare up at her. “Yes. She’ll be tied naked to the bed and I will tickle her feet.” You let out an involuntary gasp.

“You fucking wouldn’t… Would you?” She laughs quietly.

“I think I would. And maybe if she’s only been a little bit bad I’ll invite someone in to watch while I do it.” You stare at her. “I think you’d like that.” You shake your head. “Maybe I’d even invite this stranger to tickle her too.” You groan. She laughs. “But right now, since you’ve not actually been bad…” She looks at you. “You will call George, won’t you.” You nod your head sullenly at her. “Good, then in that case I’ll stop.” You breath a sigh of relief. “For now…” You shake your head. She laughs again. “So Lesley, do you still want to be my submissive?” You stare at her, is she trying to make it so you’ll be the one to end it? You swallow hard.

“Yes Emily. Of course I do. You know I do…” She looks at you and nods her head. Then she lifts her shirt over her head. She has no bra on today. You keep staring at her as she unbuttons her jeans then pushes them down revealing her thatch of hair. She bends down and pushes them from her feet then stands and looks at you.

“Yes Lesley. I went to the chalet commando this evening.” You gasp quietly. “It felt very naughty, but also rather nice. Is that how you felt?” You nod your head just a little.

“I guess… But mainly because I was looking forward to being naked for you.” She smiles. “You didn’t…” She looks at you quizzically. “The guys… They didn’t…” She smiles and shakes her head.

“No.” You breath out as relief floods through you. Even though they’ve all seen you, the thought of them seeing Emily is unbearable.

She gives the sole of your foot another brush, tickling, and you hiss quietly at her, hear her laugh, then she’s crawling over your feet onto the bed. You lift your head up to watch as she slowly moves up your legs, her eyes fixed on yours. She stops, then slowly drops her face down and you feel her breath on your skin and let out an involuntary moan as you feel her lips on yours. You feel her tongue take a long lingering lap up between them and you shudder as you hear her sigh.

“Delicious.” She murmurs as she looks up and grins, then continues to crawl up you.

Her face is hovering over yours now, smiling down at you. You wonder whether she’s going to kiss you again, but she doesn’t, just lifts her hand to your face and strokes your cheek. Slowly she moves her hand down, you feel her brush then gently pinch your nipple and you shudder, feel her continue down, pushing her arm between your bodies. You look at her breasts hanging down, her nipples clearly erect as her hand caresses your skin, then she’s between your legs running a finger between your spread lips. You moan as you feel her push it deep inside you.

“Mmmm… I think you have been enjoying this evening, haven’t you.” She grins down at you. You roll your eyes and shake your head. Well, you’ve already cum three times, so yeah… Then her hand is gone, moving back up your body, and suddenly her finger is running across your mouth, brushing your lips. Slowly she pushes it and you open your lips to let it in, she holds it there then slowly moves it in and out.

“Suck it.’” Looking into her eyes you start to suck on her finger. You wonder for a moment if there’s anything you wouldn’t do if she told you to.

For a long moment she kneels above you, looking down at your face as you slide your lips up and down her finger. Finally she pulls it out.

“What a good girl.” She sighs quietly, and you’re happy, happy she thinks you are good, happy that you must be pleasing her. You wonder what will happen next. It feels like you’ve been lying here tied up, naked for ages. It’s probably no more than an hour in reality, but time has stopped meaning anything. And you’re loving it. You’ve never done anything like this before this week, but the feelings that have coursed through you, the feelings running through you right now, naked, restrained, helpless with a naked girl kneeling above you… It makes you feel a bit dizzy.

Suddenly she reaches over your head and you feel her tugging at the rope tying your wrists together and after a moment they are free. Then she’s moving down you and is soon again standing at the foot of the bed. You tense, waiting for her to tickle your feet. If she does you’re going to sit up and fucking slap her. No you think resignedly, of course you’re not. But she doesn’t, she just moves her hand to the rope tying your left leg to the bed and unties it then does the same for your right leg. Slowly you move your legs, they’re a bit stiff from having been tied up like that. You wiggle your toes.

Slowly Emily moves forward again, crawling again over your body, moving up you. She hangs herself over you for a while, you feel her rubbing herself against you and she sighs. Then she slowly lays herself down beside you and you roll onto your side to face her. She puts her hand out and strokes your face, brushes you hair away from it. She’s smiling.

“Let’s go to sleep Lesley.” She says quietly. You look at her.

“You don’t want to cum?” You ask. She shakes her head gently. It fills you with worry. How can she not want to orgasm after what she’s done with you tonight? Did she do something with the guys at the chalet, is that why she doesn’t want to cum?

“Not now Lesley. Later.” She sighs quietly. “Later.” She looks at you and smiles. “Now I want to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day, a new day for me to come up with wonderful ways of using my insatiable girl.” She laughs quietly. “And I’m quite sure I’ll need all my energy to do that.” You blush. “Now go to sleep.”

“get naked for me Lesley now” you look round from the kitchen sink and see Emily looking at you you turn and quickly start to undress already beginning to feel arousal building you stand naked looking at her and she walks over and hugs you kisses you on your mouth she’s wearing the dress again she grabs your hand and leads you to the dining table “lay down on there” you climb up onto the table and lay down on your back you see Emily walk over to the fridge and pull something out of it then come back to the table she’s carrying rope and she quickly ties your wrists and ankles and then ties them off to the table legs your arousal surges she stands at the bottom of the table and slowly lifts her dress off she’s naked underneath and she climbs onto the table and onto you you feel her rubbing herself against you and you thrust your hips up she’s already breathing hard and moaning as she grinds against you “will you kiss me Emily?” she smiles down at you and pushes her mouth onto yours you feel her tongue exploring your mouth suddenly she grunts and then you feel her shudder as she orgasms she lifts herself off you smiling all the time and you’re happy that you turn her on so much she climbs down off the table and tickles your feet making you squirm and pull against the rope “no stop it I wasn’t bad” she just laughs but stops tickling your feet you see her go over to the door and walk out into the living room still naked you whimper quietly knowing that all the guys are seeing her your Domme completely naked “no” you moan then she comes back in and you see she’s brought a guy with her George? then you see it’s Carlos you watch as she undoes his jeans and pulls his cock out already hard then she walks away over to the sink Carlos looks at you and pulls his clothes off then walks to the table and starts to masturbate his cock pointing at your face “come here” It’s Emily and you try to get up to go over to her but you can’t you’re tied down Carlos walks over to her and you watch as he leans her over the sink and starts to fuck her “no” you call out desperately “oh Emily no no Emily” she looks over her shoulder at you as Carlos keeps fucking her she’s smiling “what is it Lesley?” you try to speak “Lesley?”

“Lesley…?”

You wake up panting for breath see Emily’s face hanging above you, looking down at you.

“What’s wrong Lesley?” Emily is lying propped up on her elbow. She reaches with her other hand and brushes your hair. “Are you having a bad dream?” You whimper quietly. It had seemed so real, and you can still remember the desperate sadness you had felt at her going naked into the living room, and then worse as Carlos had been fucking her.

“It was horrible…” You choke back a sob.

“It was just a dream Lesley.” She whispers quietly. “Hush now. Everything’s alright.” She strokes your hair again then she moves to you and you feel her arms go around you and she pulls you into her embrace. You lie there, still breathing hard, but the feelings from the dream are already receding. You feel her gently stroke your back and you happily surrender to her, burying your head against her breast. “Go back to sleep my insatiable little sub. Everything is alright, and I have plans for you tomorrow…” You sigh quietly, relief flowing through your body, a feeling of deep contentment growing as you lay in the arms of your Domme. You close your eyes and breath out as she strokes your hair again.

You cannot wait for tomorrow…

THE END
Old 06-12-2023, 10:58 AM   #45
Whispering Dom

Well, that's it for that story.

As always, thanks to everybody who's thanked the posts, left comments and messaged me.

Last edited by Whispering Dom; 06-12-2023 at 04:27 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk