Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-22-2020, 07:45 AM   #1
Mj11xxx

Male 28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

28/male/master seeks 18-30/male/sub in any place

Let's put this in a nice and short way.

I am looking for a submissive to give himself serving and pleasing me in bondage, cum control, cbt and slave training.

I like athletic subs, lean pups and edgers. I have enormous experience training subs either online or real encounters.

I can be either harsh or a beneficial dom to you.
I am open for long term sub-dom relationship. I can even give incentives if that interest you as well.

You can reach me on skype: dominusx66

Previous Post:

So what is my ideal live session on skype? I prefer guys who like to play long, I like taking my time and explore all the kinks possible. I could be aggressive dom or simply a verbal coach depending in my mood.

Edging subs is one of my favorite hobby, I like tying them up and simply enjoying their "meat".. - being teased and tortured at the same time with CBT.

Lately, I am getting into programming a sub into mindless sex toy... Being mindless, emotionless for a time period... Simply surrendering himself into my demands. Tbh, watching a sub being corrupted and lose himself brings me a kinky satisfaction.

There are times I trained subs to cum through CBT, even fisting and popper fanatics enjoys my own way using them.

I am wild and creative. If you ever message me, get prepared about how demanding and intense the session could be. If you are the type of guy who wants to be trained and who match my level of open mindedness then we will have lots of fun.

If it happens that we live close, a meet-up can be arrange.

Cannot wait to start this game, my door is open.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287066
Some old Ad. Nice to read
The following user says Thank You to Mj11xxx for this post:
Old 12-31-2020, 01:34 AM   #2
Mj11xxx

Default still looking for new subs

A good amount of applicants came to my way, but looking for more suitable subs that fits my interest . If you are 18-28 (strictly), into edging, bondage, cbt, add me.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:42 AM   #3
Mj11xxx

Default hey, im on.

craving to edge and use a new sub, hmu
Old 01-11-2021, 10:47 AM   #4
Diego.Kuhn

Just to let a personal touch here, Mj11xxx was one of the best doms I ever submitted on this site.

He is a great partner, even when we weren't on session, we used to talk a lot during the day (and sometimes a simple task just dropped to me). I remember even have him watch me working out in the gym once. I really felt like I was owned. It was fantastic. It was intense.

So guys, if you have this opportunity, take it! It will be an amazing experience!

Likes: Forced workouts, Gut punching, exercise, bondage, dice games, breath control, feet, socks, gags, flogging, tit torture

Dislikes: Anal

Limits: CBT, Scat, Pee, Public, Family, Crossdressing, cum eating & messy

Also, I have a blog where I post some ideas of stuff I'd like to be done with me.
(Open to suggestions!)

My Sex Map
Old 01-12-2021, 12:31 AM   #5
rob90uk

Mj11xxx And I played on Skype years ago and from what I remember he was a great Dom. Making me edge me dick to the point of no return! I’d love to be used again by you sir.

Preference: Male (18+)

Likes: CBT, Edging, Spit, Candle Wax, Humiliation, Pain, Spanking, Milking, Forfeit Games.
Forfeits/Punishments: Anal (toys), Spanking, Self Facial (or any form of cum play), Milking, Ruined Orgasms
Limits: Public, Illegal, Unsafe, Shaving, Crossdressing

Skype Handle: rob90uk
Old 01-20-2021, 07:44 AM   #6
Mj11xxx

Default I just read the following comments and wow im pleased.

Not all subs could be compatible with me. But when I found a good one, I keep him as best as i can.

Yes, i want to own someone, a boy that going to belong to me and please me.
I wouldnt deny that many have been with me. But sometimes, these boys needed to grow and see more what's out there.

So, the search continues.

Know me more, add me on my skype.

dominusx66
Old 01-21-2021, 03:04 AM   #7
Chrollo1997

One of the best Masters I have ever served. In out very first session he quickly made me feel like His bitch. I immediately felt the need to do as He says and endured a lot of pain to please Him. I was soon cumming just from punching my balls real hard. Amazing feeling... Thank You Master.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:32 AM   #8
Mj11xxx

Default One last post here. Thanks getdare!

So I am looking for boys who like to get submissive and follow commands.

VERBAL COACH to train you to get edge and learn the art of edging and gooning.

My goal is to teach you how to last long and ride constant edges, to the period where you start getting addicted to it. Giving up your control to orgasms,

Ending up on either ruining, milking it to the last drop, or even handsfree cum, flowing to your manly meat.

I'm into some torment as well, been training my boys to play their balls for more simulation.

You don't have to show whole face but i like seeing lips, arms, legs,

i jut have an immense craving for twinks, gym boys, toned subs.

I'm very open, you can talk to me and share your kinks.

I'm experienced and its time for you to get trained. Add me

dominusx66
Old 03-08-2021, 10:10 PM   #9
Mj11xxx

Default I wonder if there are skype boys left here?

If there are HMU. Also be willing to be sugar dad. If ever.

Advertisements
Kink Talk