Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-16-2013, 11:50 AM   #16
collarb0nez

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!
collarb0nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #17
mrthatguy21

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

Interesting.

Not currently looking for dares so likes limits etc are unnecessary thanks

----------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what else to put here so yeah...
----------------------------------------------------

Umbreon: Best Pokemon
mrthatguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #18
Sara13R

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Loves: Spanking, Clit torture, Wax, Anal, Semi-Public, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Self-Bondage.
Limits: Wedgies, Diapers, Pee, Poo, Webcam, Pics/Vids
I love SUNRAT

PM me "Insert" I will insert any item you wish into either my ass or pussy for as long as you wish

PM me "Edge Slut" and I will edge once

PM me wax and I will cover my clit in wax

PM me Spank and I will Spank me tits, ass, pussy 25 times each.
Sara13R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
Paris Rayne

Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

My Story:Opal's Crush
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Paris Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:23 AM   #20
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

Spiciness

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:44 AM   #21
Irishbttm69

Spiciness

Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #22
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Not bad

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #23
deniededger

Spiciness*73

If you enjoy PM Dares try these threads: PM Dare Attack, and PM Dare Bashing Game

I am not allowed to orgasm

Limits

I am trapped in my Crown of Thorns by my Gatekeeper

In Process PM Dares

PM Dares

TRIGGERS

I will listen 7 times to any hypnofile sent to me in a PM.

I am an Email Slave. I will obey any commands sent in an email or PM with "This is Your New Hypnofile" in the subject line.
deniededger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #24
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

The test was alright, but I see why this post is in the lounge. There were a lot of questions that made me yawn.

Snapshot Report
Spiciness

Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #25
Hockey19

88 i wnjoyed the test! Some interesting questions!

Likes: public nudity, high risk of getting caught, voyeurism, masturbation, risky, teases, fooling around with sisters, lots of daress about those things
Dislikes: pain, scat
Hockey19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:29 AM   #26
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

Spiciness

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 02:00 PM   #27
Begonia

Default My score is low :(

Spiciness - 24

Your results indicate that you are positioned towards the lower echelons of the spice index. It seems as though you usually prefer to stick with an established lovemaking routine (classical positions and places) and are often reluctant to try new things. Though you may be a creative person, you rarely let this side of your personality spill into the bedroom. You don't seem to be a very intrepid explorer of sex. In fact, it appears that you get a little anxious in uncharted territory and, according to this test, may be prone to twinges of guilt or shame about certain sexual behaviors.
Begonia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Begonia for this post:
Old 03-29-2016, 02:59 PM   #28
Jackswann

93%

Old 04-11-2016, 05:09 PM   #29
SassyTomato

41-

20 / Male / Dominant
SassyTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:54 PM   #30
playfulguy

Default My result

Seems to fit me pretty well.
playfulguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk