Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM   #1
KindMistress

Pencil Write lines for me

Hi all!

I recently found out I really enjoy when subs write lines for me. I don't know, I guess it's about knowing the sub would devote their time to such a useless task just to please me without getting any kind of pleasure back. And I know it would make me very happy if the lovely folks of getDare would write some lines just for me.

Here's the rules:

1. Pick one of the following sentences. If you don't know which to pick, roll a die.
  • I write this to please you, Mistress.
  • I crave nothing but to be a good boy/girl.
  • If my hand starts to hurt, I'll just keep writing until I'm done.
  • How pathetic am I for writing this over and over?
  • All work and no play makes me a dull boy/girl.
  • ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

2. Make sure all music, tv or anything that would distract you from the task is turned off. Get a pen and a piece of paper and write the sentence 30 times. Make sure there are no typos and your handwriting is legible.

You are not allowed to touch yourself sexually or use any toys (so no bondage, plugs, clamps etc.) while writing, but it's up to you what you'll wear and what position you'll write in. My preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, but it's up to you.

3. Take a picture of the lines you wrote (multiple pictures if there's more pages). Only take a picture of the lines, not of yourself. Post the picture(s) in this thread, along with a description of your experience (at least a few sentences).

If you don't want to post the pictures publicly, you may PM me the pictures, but post the description in here anyway. If you do decide to PM me the pictures, please, mind the "don't" section in my signature.

4. If you obey all the rules and the pictures are to my satisfaction, you will get another writing assignment from me, this time personalized. Note the number of lines I will require will grow each time I send you an assignment.

That's it folks! If you have any questions, post them in this thread.

Looking forward to your lines, getDarians!

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me

Last edited by KindMistress; 11-26-2020 at 02:34 PM. Reason: typo
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 08:16 PM   #2
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you Mistress. I used a dice to determine what to write, and ended up rolling a 1 for "I write this to please you, Mistress."

Before coming across this thread, I had been playing with my nipples for a while (pump, clamps, and fingers), so I was in a good headspace to start right away (kinky, but not overly horny.) I got my notebook from the other room and proceeded to write the lines at my desk in what I had been wearing; although I zipped up my sweater due to the temperature.

Not much to report on the writing itself. It took about 15 minutes and wasn't too difficult on the hand.

Since I can't find a way to actually post the image without it being unreasonably big, I hope you will settle for a link instead:

https://i.imgur.com/BCGzaGB.jpg

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 10:29 AM   #3
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Thank you Mistress. I used a dice to determine what to write, and ended up rolling a 1 for "I write this to please you, Mistress."

Before coming across this thread, I had been playing with my nipples for a while (pump, clamps, and fingers), so I was in a good headspace to start right away (kinky, but not overly horny.) I got my notebook from the other room and proceeded to write the lines at my desk in what I had been wearing; although I zipped up my sweater due to the temperature.

Not much to report on the writing itself. It took about 15 minutes and wasn't too difficult on the hand.

Since I can't find a way to actually post the image without it being unreasonably big, I hope you will settle for a link instead:

https://i.imgur.com/BCGzaGB.jpg
Good boy! I like that you numbered each line, makes it easier to check.

If you want to write some more, here's a line just for you. Rewrite it forty times.
I have one hand free: it would feel so good to wrap it around my cock and stroke.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Old 11-26-2020, 01:50 PM   #4
PeakingBlinder

Hello Kind Mistress,

I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned. So stopped my music, stripped naked, and started writing. Even with not being allowed any kind of stimulation, my cock twitched every time I wrote "good boy."

Thank you for the task.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	127278948_648708162467583_7935112712168171929_n.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	9505  
Old 11-26-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned.
100% this. High five!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 04:24 PM   #6
KindMistress

Quote:
Hello Kind Mistress,

I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned. So stopped my music, stripped naked, and started writing. Even with not being allowed any kind of stimulation, my cock twitched every time I wrote "good boy."

Thank you for the task.
Oh, you really are such a good boy, sweetheart! Mmm, it must have been so frustrating with your cock twitching while you were writing for me. I am very pleased with my good boy.

Do you want another writing assignment or was this enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

100% this. High five!
Aww, thank you, I appreciate the compliments on my writing, you're so sweet

You do get all the brownie points for that! And I have to say reading about how bored and turned off you were was very pleasing. You really did completely surrender your time for me. Not only did you not do anything productive or enjoyable, you didn't even like any of it! Great job on not stopping even if you wanted to, that's what very special good girls do! And I love the idea to tear the paper to pieces!

Do let me know if you happen to change your mind about wanting another assignment.

The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 03:08 AM   #7
PeakingBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindMistress View Post
Oh, you really are such a good boy, sweetheart! Mmm, it must have been so frustrating with your cock twitching while you were writing for me. I am very pleased with my good boy.

Do you want another writing assignment or was this enough for you?
Thank you! It was frustrating, but I'd love another chance to entertain you by writing lines

Last edited by PeakingBlinder; 11-27-2020 at 03:16 AM.
PeakingBlinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #8
KindMistress

Quote:
Thank you! It was frustrating, but I'd love another chance to entertain you by writing lines
Write the following sentence 40 times for me:

My cock is begging to be touched, but a good boy doesn't jerk till all his lines are done.

Old 12-18-2020, 12:42 AM   #9
Dripping_Kitten

Dear Mistress!

I just finished my work to You just make You happy! I couldn't choose between the first first and the third sentence... so I wrote them both while kneeling on the floor for 25 minutes!

Thank you for the dare, and if there's another sentence what I can devote my time to Mistress, it would be my pleasure ^^
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	9539   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	9540   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	9541  

Denied until 04/02 (Last orgasm 03/25)

Likes : Ballbusting; CBT; Chastity; Denial; Edging; Light humiliation; Nipple pain; Writing

Deserves (mainly for punishment but willing to fo it): Butt plugged; Ruined orgasms; Watersport task

Send me some PM DARES

Dripping_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dripping_Kitten for this post:
Old 12-19-2020, 12:42 PM   #10
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripping_Kitten View Post
Dear Mistress!

I just finished my work to You just make You happy! I couldn't choose between the first first and the third sentence... so I wrote them both while kneeling on the floor for 25 minutes!

Thank you for the dare, and if there's another sentence what I can devote my time to Mistress, it would be my pleasure ^^
Good boy! Not just one, but two sets of lines! You made me feel very pleased and special!

If you want to serve me further, you will write the following sentence 50 times:

"I sacrifice my free time for Kind Mistress, for how better to use my time than to serve to my superiors."

The following user says Thank You to KindMistress for this post:
Old 12-19-2020, 02:14 PM   #11
tightywhiteyboi

Name:	9722D609-F231-4451-8272-054BAF788FC0.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	9546

Name:	19219253-9024-4CA7-AD6C-9B590FD23EBD.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	9547

Thank you for the lines Mistress.

I’ve always enjoyed degradation and stuff like that so writing about how pathetic I was really got me going. I wanted to touch myself so bad but knew I couldn’t. I really enjoyed writing my lines even as my younger brother opened up the door and saw me kneeling on the ground in my briefs writing the same thing over and over again. It was so humiliating especially as he asked what I was doing and I was unable to hide the paper fast enough.

Thank you again for the lines and I’d love to write some more for you.
tightywhiteyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tightywhiteyboi for this post:
Old 12-20-2020, 01:24 PM   #12
Dripping_Kitten

I just finished my task to show Kind Mistress my devotion to her kindness that I have been given many totally right senteces to me.

I wrote them on the bathroom floor naked, while listening to the news - sometimes I got a bit distracted from the lines, sorry for the mistakes I made :'( -. Thank you Kind Mistress for the lines!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	9548   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	9549   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	9550   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	9551   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	9552  

Denied until 04/02 (Last orgasm 03/25)

Likes : Ballbusting; CBT; Chastity; Denial; Edging; Light humiliation; Nipple pain; Writing

Deserves (mainly for punishment but willing to fo it): Butt plugged; Ruined orgasms; Watersport task

Send me some PM DARES

Dripping_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dripping_Kitten for this post:
Old 12-21-2020, 02:34 AM   #13
KindMistress

Good boy!

The incident with your little brother made me laugh, you better lock the door next time or you'll corrupt the poor innocent soul!

If you want to please me further, write the following sentence 45 times:

Pathetic toys get caught doing pathetic things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightywhiteyboi View Post
Attachment 9546

Thank you for the lines Mistress.

I’ve always enjoyed degradation and stuff like that so writing about how pathetic I was really got me going. I wanted to touch myself so bad but knew I couldn’t. I really enjoyed writing my lines even as my younger brother opened up the door and saw me kneeling on the ground in my briefs writing the same thing over and over again. It was so humiliating especially as he asked what I was doing and I was unable to hide the paper fast enough.

Thank you again for the lines and I’d love to write some more for you.

Old 12-21-2020, 02:43 AM   #14
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripping_Kitten View Post
I just finished my task to show Kind Mistress my devotion to her kindness that I have been given many totally right senteces to me.

I wrote them on the bathroom floor naked, while listening to the news - sometimes I got a bit distracted from the lines, sorry for the mistakes I made :'( -. Thank you Kind Mistress for the lines!
Now, now, sounds like someone didn't read the rules correctly.

Quote:
Make sure all music, tv or anything that would distract you from the task is turned off.
I have to say I'm disappointed. The point of the dare is to show your devotion by sacrificing your time to me, not to practice your handwriting while you listen to the news.

If you want to make it up to me, you will take the thickest red pen you have and cross out every single line you wrote, since they don't count. Then you will write all the lines again, this time properly. You will write the original 50, plus another 20 as a punishment.

Old 12-21-2020, 04:38 AM   #15
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

I knew I had to do this immediately after reading the post. I usually am not a huge fan of line writing as I find it very boring. I’m also not a fan of kneeling for long periods of time.

That being said I love to obey. So I picked the lines “I write this for you, Mistress.” and “I crave nothing but to be a good boy.” I immediately stripped and got on my knees to get started. While I didn’t think I would enjoy it all that much, especially with no stimulation of any kind, I was actually fairly aroused throughout the entire process. I wanted to have no distractions while I wrote for you so I was kneeling on the opposite side of my room from any technology of any kind. I also thought you might like it if I stayed naked and on my knees for you as I typed this out, so I did just that.

Though I don’t particularly enjoy line writing I would absolutely love to do another writing task for you Mistress. Thank you.

Name:	7D3F061D-2E39-4F4D-8A22-1F66189E0807.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	9553

Name:	D6688336-0683-4207-B1C0-89B142BEA758.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	9554

Name:	FBE69269-C9A2-4357-B0CE-91124CA4CAFC.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	9555

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk