Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-07-2018, 11:16 PM   #1
Phaade

Default Profile Pics

Hey Everyone!

I recently thought about my profile pic and avatar and I want to change it. I have something in mind that involves christmas and would even be showing abit of myself.

Now my Questions are:

1.What kind of pictures do you like? (Real people, The User itself, Anime/Cartoon pics, gifs, etc..)

2.What should the picture ideally include or show?

3.How important is the profile picture and avatar on your first impression of the person ?

4. How do you feel about using yourself in the picture? (would you do it? did you do it ever ? What would you show and what would you leave out? )

Id be happy to see what the general opinion on this topic is
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 01:11 AM   #2
Cstelle
gD Curio

I think you should try to choose an avatar with which you have a strong connection of some kind. Something that represents your online persona or illustrates an aspect of it...

I don't know how others feel about avatars but they are definitely an important part of how I know and understand you lot. I have lost track of many people only because they changed their avatars... (I ought to add that I have serious trouble remembering names and numbers.)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:10 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1.What kind of pictures do you like? (Real people, The User itself, Anime/Cartoon pics, gifs, etc..)
I don't really care what kind of pictures users use, but if I must choose a picture of them or something that says something about them is best. I'm not a fan of pictures that are very obviously not them, like guys using female avatars. This can be particularly confusing if they don't mention their actual sex anywhere either.

2.What should the picture ideally include or show?
Like what I said above

3.How important is the profile picture and avatar on your first impression of the person ?
Not very important

4. How do you feel about using yourself in the picture? (would you do it? did you do it ever ? What would you show and what would you leave out? )
I don't like that idea. I'm here to be anonymous so if I would do this there would be no face. But even without face I am not willing to take a risk of being identified. So nope.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #4
Sola the Ichinensei

1. Anime pictures for me usually, when available I like to use gifs

2. Cute anime girls. Sometimes there will be more criteria, but that is the general rule. (regarding my own of course)

3.Profile pictures can sometimes get me to talk to someone on their own. I usually assume this is because I like to talk to people whose profile pictures I like to look. As in, if I have to look at it anyway when I read their posts, might as well be something nice, ya know?

4.I would never do it. Too paranoid for that.

(Temporarily) Back, but still have no toys, diapers etc...

My pants have become my potty ~ <3 I still like digimon
Sola the Ichinensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk