Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2020, 10:25 AM   #16
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
thankyou! this was a fun one, the vibe was great and although my hands were meant to be behind my back I couldn't help but touch myself a few times. The Dildo suctioned to the window pretty well and I varied between licking it, sucking it and deepthroating it. I saw a man looking out the window opposite me at one point and I waved at him but I never got a wave back, not sure if this was because he was confused as to what was happening or because he didnt see me haha
Since you touched yourself I think you should get a punishment.

Take a big sign with "big show at ... " and set a time, put it up a couple of hours early and at this time do it again and this time no touching.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 10:56 AM   #17
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post

Take a big sign with "big show at ... " and set a time, put it up a couple of hours early and at this time do it again and this time no touching.
Ooh okay thanks for the punishment! I’ve stuck the sign up on the window set for 20:30
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #18
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post

just finished my punishment. I was a bit nervous about starting as there were three children from next door playing in the garden but I stripped anyway and suctioned the dildo to the window, taped the vibe to my clit and started to blow the dildo. I made to sure to keep my hands behind my back even when at around 8 minutes I orgasmed from the vibrations on my clit. the kids remained playing next door, a couple of times one went in and out and each time they went in I thought they was going to bring their mum or dad out to point out what I was doing, but that didnt happen. im not sure if they saw me or not but im trying to find comfort in even if they did they was probably too young to know what was happening
Old 08-09-2020, 02:06 PM   #19
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
just finished my punishment. I was a bit nervous about starting as there were three children from next door playing in the garden but I stripped anyway and suctioned the dildo to the window, taped the vibe to my clit and started to blow the dildo. I made to sure to keep my hands behind my back even when at around 8 minutes I orgasmed from the vibrations on my clit. the kids remained playing next door, a couple of times one went in and out and each time they went in I thought they was going to bring their mum or dad out to point out what I was doing, but that didnt happen. im not sure if they saw me or not but im trying to find comfort in even if they did they was probably too young to know what was happening
For next time, if there are kids I understand that you postpone it. but I'm happy you succeeded though, well done.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 08-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #20
Larpus

You have some lucky neighbours, I'm envious!

Here's an idea for a window play for you, with your table so people can get a good view.

If possible, also use a chair - if a chair can safely be used ON the table, but don't do it if it's unsafe. If it feels unsafe, choose to either lay on the table, or simply use the chair on its own.

You will stay in position for this dare for 10 minutes plus whatever a dice roll determines: every digit on the dice represents 5 minutes.
So if you roll a 1, you're there for 15 minutes. If you roll a 6, you're there for 40 minutes.

Strip naked and use tape to spread your pussy as wide as possible. Tape the vibe to your clit as well and set it going.

Take your dildo and put it in your mouth as deep as you can hold it comfortably.

Cycle the setting of your vibe every time you cum or lose the dildo (but never to off).

If you are using a chair, your legs must be tucked behind the front two legs so that you are spread wide and have your hands hold the rear two legs of the chair. If you are not using a chair and can lie on your back, do so using your hands under your knees to pull your legs wide apart and try to point your legs out as much as you can. Maximum spreading is the key.

If you cum at any point, pause the timer, roll the dice again and add that time to your timer, resume and continue until the time is done.

If the dildo comes out for any reason, again, reroll for more time.

If your session ends up really unlucky and you end up extending for more than 3 hours, you may pause and resume this dare another day, but you must do an extra 10 minutes for each time you pause the task to resume on another day.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #21
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
You have some lucky neighbours, I'm envious!

Here's an idea for a window play for you, with your table so people can get a good view.

If possible, also use a chair - if a chair can safely be used ON the table, but don't do it if it's unsafe. If it feels unsafe, choose to either lay on the table, or simply use the chair on its own.

You will stay in position for this dare for 10 minutes plus whatever a dice roll determines: every digit on the dice represents 5 minutes.
So if you roll a 1, you're there for 15 minutes. If you roll a 6, you're there for 40 minutes.

Strip naked and use tape to spread your pussy as wide as possible. Tape the vibe to your clit as well and set it going.

Take your dildo and put it in your mouth as deep as you can hold it comfortably.

Cycle the setting of your vibe every time you cum or lose the dildo (but never to off).

If you are using a chair, your legs must be tucked behind the front two legs so that you are spread wide and have your hands hold the rear two legs of the chair. If you are not using a chair and can lie on your back, do so using your hands under your knees to pull your legs wide apart and try to point your legs out as much as you can. Maximum spreading is the key.

If you cum at any point, pause the timer, roll the dice again and add that time to your timer, resume and continue until the time is done.

If the dildo comes out for any reason, again, reroll for more time.

If your session ends up really unlucky and you end up extending for more than 3 hours, you may pause and resume this dare another day, but you must do an extra 10 minutes for each time you pause the task to resume on another day.
thanks for the dare! I didn't use a chair on the desk as my desk chair is one with wheels and that didnt seem safe so I just laid on the desk instead. I taped my pussy lips to my legs so my hole was easily visible to see and taped the vibe to my clit on setting one. the whole dare lasted about 1 hour and 25 minutes, I orgasmed 6 times and tried my best to deny myself so the time didnt go up anymore. I managed to keep the dildo in my mouth the whole time - didnt want the time to start adding up because I can't keep a dildo in my mouth so I made sure to concentrate on not letting that slip out! I saw around 7 people who were at their windows or in their garden, I waved to a few. not sure if they saw though
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 08-10-2020, 01:16 PM   #22
Larpus

Perfect, you almost got to use all the settings on your vibe too!
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time, exposure, hidden public, humiliation, window