Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

In your underwear put a cake in the back and front. Do a wedgie and grind it back and forth. Next mix glitter and pink frosting into you hair. Cover it in cotton candy. Next pour warm oatmeal over yourself, then melted ice cream, and mashed potatoes. Step Into a bowl full of pudding one for each foot. Get into push up form placing your hands in beans with a sheet cake under you and a big cake with lots of icing and tuna fish under your face. Stay like this for 5 minutes. If you fall, roll around in the cake and do the appropriate punishment:

You lasted for:

Less than 1 min: cover yourself in honey feathers and glitter. Hit yourself with 2 dozen eggs, dump each bowl over you, take a fast acting laxitive, and lay face down in the sheet cake for 2 hour before cleaning up.
1-1:59: pour everything into your underwear and wear it on your head. Sit in the cake for 45 minutes and then clean off.
2-2:59: grind 2 pies on your chest and dump the bulls over you. Wait 30 minutes and clean up.
3-3:59: dump each bowl over you at sit on the cake for 15 minutes then clean up.
4-4:59: 10 more cake wedgies, then clean up.
5 or greate: good job, clean up.

Remember to look at my likes and limits.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
darkking8900

you need to put on your favorite pair of panties and you favorite bra.
now put mashed potatoes in the cups of the bra
a peeled banana between your ass cheeks
a slice of warm pie in the crotch of your panties
then cover yourself in honey and/or syrup
stay like this for 4 hours.

make me as messy, smelly, and disgusting as possible

Kik: darkking8900

likes - wam/messy, wedgies, peeing, pooping(especially in pants), masturbation, anal
dislikes - edging, hidden public
limits - public, family/friends, scat eating, animals, cbt, crossdressing
darkking8900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
darebunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkking8900 View Post
make me as messy, smelly, and disgusting as possible
Buy three packets of wet cat food.

Empty the first packet into the front of your underwear.
The second packet, massage it all into your hair!
As for the third packet... get it all into your mouth, and duct tape your mouth shut for an hour. :3c

No swallowing it for that hour!

After the hour is up, you can either:
1. Swallow it, clean yourself up, and cum if you want to
or 2. Spit it out, but no cleaning up or cumming for another 12 hours! ^.^

Dislikes, but will do: Pain, cruel messy dares (sticky stuff in hair! x.x), eating gross things, bathroom play, chastity!

Items: 3x Egg vibrators, realistic-sized dildo, large dildo (this one, it's not as medium as described!), medium buttplug, clothespins, candles, various foods, various pastes/condiments

Hard Limits: Photos/cam/mic, anything too public, long-term.
darebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #19
darkking8900

sounds good i'll go and get cat food now.

you need to eat a big meal and take a laxative.put on some big baggy panties then put a pealed banana between you ass cheeks. now pour some pudding down the front of your panties. cover the inside of your bra cups with peanut butter. pour some honey on your head.

you are allowed to clean up after you shit you pants take of the panties and put them on your head for 5 minutes :P

make me super messy, smelly, and disgusting again i love this thread!!!

likes - wam/messy, wedgies, peeing, pooping(especially in pants), masturbation, anal
Old 09-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #20
darkking8900

just bumping this awesome thread

Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #21
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

cover your self in 10 cans of dog food and 10 cans of cat food and let it set in for an hour

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #22
darkking8900

completely cover yourself in peanut butter from head to toe. make sure to rub it into your hair. stay like that from 12 hours then masturbate to orgasm and lick everything off of your hands. now you can clean up.

Old 09-16-2013, 07:23 AM   #23
darkking8900

just going to bump this awesome thread. someone tell me how to get messy XD

Old 09-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #24
oh my

You must strip down so you are only wearing underwear, cover yourself in chocolate syrup completely, and then pour corn flakes all over yourself so they stick to you. Make sure you have both the syrup and cornflakes down the back and front of your underwear, and then give yourself a hanging wedgie!

Anything else fair game in moderation!

Only can use things available in a normal household

If I owe you a dare or have responsibilities from a previous post, send me a link to the post in a pm and I will keep my side of the promise. Thanks!
I will gladly give you a dare in return if you give me one first! Just ask!
oh my is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:27 AM   #25
poopbitch94

do your own dare but stay in the wedgie until you shit your pants. then cum on your face.

make me nasty and disgusting please

likes - shit, pee, messy/sploshing, masturbation, anal, anal stretching(rip me open), hidden public, public nudity, orgasms

dislikes(will do though) - shit eating, all day dares, edging

limits - family, friends, pics
poopbitch94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #26
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Go out in public and get 15 people to cover you in the most disgusting things you can find (dog food, cat food, mayo, tuna, etc)

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
Old 09-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #27
imaslaveboy

Wear white underwear and melt a bag of marshmallows in the microwave. Pour the melted mallows into the front and back of your underwear. Grab a load of syrup and coat your whole body in it and dust yourself with uncooked rice. Sprinkle some rice into your underwear too. Pull on a pair of jeans and a t shirst and sit for 1 hour without moving. maybe best to watch tv. after an hour you must complete a squeaky clean wedgie with 20 swipes.

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #28
Bobsaggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaslaveboy View Post
Wear white underwear and melt a bag of marshmallows in the microwave. Pour the melted mallows into the front and back of your underwear. Grab a load of syrup and coat your whole body in it and dust yourself with uncooked rice. Sprinkle some rice into your underwear too. Pull on a pair of jeans and a t shirst and sit for 1 hour without moving. maybe best to watch tv. after an hour you must complete a squeaky clean wedgie with 20 swipes.
4 spoon fulls of peanut butter down the back plus 1/4 cup of the first thing you see when you open your fridge down the front. Must keep the contents in for 2 hrs.

I have low resources but I can get pretty creative with what I have so I can accurately adapt almost all dares (within reason).
Bobsaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #29
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

cover yourself in dog food, cat food and tuna for 3 hours

Old 09-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #30
atilaus

Take a bucket, mix two bottles of pancake syrup, three cans of beans, a can of dog food, and a can of tuna together. Smear this goop in your hair, around your head, and all over until it's run out. Put your clothes back on... stay this way for 6 hours.

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above