Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-22-2020, 10:59 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Most Embarrassing Naked Moment?

What is the most embarrassing moment you've experienced that involved you being naked, or at least in a situation where your boobs/vagina/penis was exposed?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:37 PM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
What is the most embarrassing moment you've experienced that involved you being naked, or at least in a situation where your boobs/vagina/penis was exposed?
I can honestly say I dont remember having an embarrassing moment in my life as far as nudity goes .There again mainly because I dont embarrass easily .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 12:40 PM   #3
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

For me, my most embarrassing moment being naked was when my brother arrived at my house unannounced. I tend to spend days alone naked, since I really don't like wearing clothes, and my brother drove up to the house with a friend while I was making lunch. We haven't spoken about it since and it's still one of the most awkward and embarrassing things I've done. It was a while after that before I was comfortable being around my house naked again.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:22 PM   #4
NicolX

Probably when I was naked in front of a passing train.

Like: tasks, semi public, outdoor, humiliated, older, dress code, controlled, interactive rape play, hucow, lovense, groping, CnC
Hard limits: scat, piss, ass to mouth, fisting, pics, much pain, wedgie, candle wax°

The Humiliation Self-Profiling Kit
My dirtycode
NicolX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:43 AM   #5
CuriousHina

When I was a small child, I played naked outside in our garden only wearing rubber boots.
Not embarrassing or a problem at all, but our neighbour saw me.
Straight forward 8 years, he's my class teacher and occasionally made jokes about it. Most embarrassing moments I had in class and I did a lot of things one could be embarrassed about... But that stand out by far.

Loves, Limits and in betweens

Here you can get my Kik

Check my blog, please and tell me how to improve it
CuriousHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 03:31 AM   #6
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

most embarasing was

I was 11 or 12

I was talking to a couple of girls in the pool
when a boy pulled down my swimsuit
there I stood with my swimsuit on my knees
with a bright red face

the girls first ohh ohh then giggles
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 08:51 AM   #7
Chirs<M

I’ve not had a really embarrassing naked experience, but I have had a rather awkward one. I agreed to attend a Christmas party with a kinky friend & only realised I was at an orgy when everyone else started getting naked!

Male, Switch, mid-30s.
Likes: Dares that slightly scare me! Interested in most kinks.
Limits: blood, very public, face pics
Willing to take on more challenging dares.
Chirs<M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 02:18 PM   #8
Sluttysue

Not really embarassing, but closet was my first time having to take a pizza delivery naked. Had to go out on the porch to pay and a couple of neighbors saw me.

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:46 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I don't think I have any moments where I got caught being naked. So far nobody has seen me naked by accident. Most embarrassing would be skinny dipping, but that was more fun than anything else.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:08 PM   #10
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

My brother lived with me while finishing college. One night he was out at the bar. I was on a streaming webcam fucking my pussy with a big vibrator while sitting in a computer chair. Suddenly, I hear the door rattle. It's him, home earlier than I thought. I'm naked,the chair is full of a puddle because I'd been cumming and squirting. I called out for him to stop and stay on the porch . . . but he didn't understand what I was saying. I was turned so my back was to him but he was walking in talking. Finally, I half turned and held up the vibrator in a panic. He turned around and walked back out.

Just as you would expect . . . when he came back in he chuckled, said something off subject and we both went to bed early. We have Never spoken about it.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 10:05 AM   #11
rhl
getDare Succubus

While I wasnt fully naked, it involved my younger sister, who took advantage of what she saw.

I was about 8 and down at the local playground, it was sunny and very hot. Some boy I didn't know came up to the playground, we are talking, he is bigger than me and asks me to drop my pants. You would think I would be scared, yes I was nervous and scared. but I was more excited to follow his command. Even without knowing what will come next. I say Yes I will. He says are you sure, I want you to take your underpants off also. This gets me really excited and I agree.
I remove my pants and underwear for him and drip them to the ground. We are on the monkey bars

He asks for me to straddle the bar. This hot bar between the ass cheeks. After a while I'm told to climb down and sit on the hot blacktop. This makes my ass very red. About this time my sister came to tell me that mom wants me home, she sees me without pants, I tell her I will do anything if you do not tell mom.

My sister took full advantage and made me serve her for at least a week.
I had to stand naked in front of her once a day. I carried her books to school, made her bed, etc
She even made me get naked on the same playground.

Last edited by rhl; 07-12-2020 at 10:16 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk