Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-23-2013, 04:53 AM   #76
X0D

just wondering how long its taken you to get an orange up there? just wondering nice work btw a long way from 8 fingers at the beginning

Pm me Dares i will do them all and give pics if requested
X0D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #77
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Then just the orange alone(:

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #78
He-who-walks-alone

get a calabash and try to stuff it in there. once ist completely in, leave it there for an hour.
He-who-walks-alone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:18 PM   #79
desiassgirl

calabash???

sorry for the the long delay
just had my labtop back from repairs, though i havnt really been slacking off
did the banana thing 3 days ago, but was dissapointed with myself only managed to get 4 in me but they were the big ones and were still pretty green so didnt really mush in me, i halved them and inserted soo i got 8 halves in me two of the halves didnt come out of me for ages though, tbh i didnt even realise they were still in for about an hour, my ass was really sore from using a small egplant before trying the bananas and then when i pushed out i thought every thing had come out but then about an hour later pushed out with my hole and two completly intact halves shot out, really not sure how they didnt get mushed up must have gone deep in me lol
desiassgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:11 PM   #80
desiassgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
I think having an ambitious goal as a dirty anal slut is a very good, I would say break it down like this on a grading scale:

A+: 15 bananas stuffed in your ass
A: 12-13
B: 9-11
C: 5-8
D: 3-4
F: 0-2

Report back on which grade you get, anything less than an high A requires further ass stretching and harsh punishment.
well i failed sorry guys
Old 09-08-2013, 03:56 AM   #81
Chargy73

well i think you should find a large sized bit of ginger then leave it in there for 30 mins after take it out and fill your arse with ice cubes
Chargy73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #82
plugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargy73 View Post
well i think you should find a large sized bit of ginger then leave it in there for 30 mins after take it out and fill your arse with ice cubes
Better still. Get a blender or a juicer. And juice a bunch of ginger. Put the liquified ginger in to ice cube tray and freeze.

When they have frozen see how many you can stick up your ass! Report back in full.

ps I think once a cube goes in, the only way it can come out is if it melts.

Enjoy!

Limits : Public, Scat, Blood, Needles, Friends & Family, Actions with permanent consequences, Cruelty to my balls!

My Ad! --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213072
plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #83
AllAboutYou
Baby Member

i want you to fuck your ass with a tallboy beer can for 5 minutes then drink it and put a bit in your bum, just a bit , can get drunk much quicker from in the bum so be careful
AllAboutYou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AllAboutYou for this post:
Old 09-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #84
Thanatos1011
Baby Member

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos1011

how do you follow a thread (I know this isn't the topic but I want to follow this one)
Thanatos1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #85
1nesself

Cool Underwear

Believe it or not, you can stretch yourself really big using just underwear. Not only that, but the underwear won't fall out. You'll have to pull it. Try for 3 pairs in the butt. Believe me, it will gape.
I am strict, harsh and demanding. I unfairly punish you with pain and humiliation. My goal is to make you strong and powerful while you maintain your role as my sex toy. So if you are prepared to turn over your rights, send me a message.

1nesself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #86
need_to_plead
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to need_to_plead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos1011 View Post
how do you follow a thread (I know this isn't the topic but I want to follow this one)
At the top, there's a tab that says thread tools. From the drop-down menu, choose subscribe to thread.

Please private message me for my kik and skype details

writeforme username: weakslave
need_to_plead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:55 AM   #87
denizenalexr

Take a heavy duty large size condom. Fill it up with salted water ...Tie its end so it acts like a water balloon. Leave this thread longer and sturdy ... will help prevent losing the condom inside just incase ... a safety precaution ... so you can pull it out with this thread.

Now use a thread or a tape and wrap from the thread end towards the closed end ... With this you will end up with the end with water starting to bulge more ... Freeze it in that bulged position.

Use that as a toy to stretch your ass ...

I have an idea for ass pump which is an ideal toy for you to use for stretching ... if you wish you may ask in PM!
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:21 AM   #88
cirecheng

Correct me if I am wrong. I thought ass stretching is easy. the point is to slowly expand it and let it stay that way.

the expanding exercise can be done by any bottle with a narrow neck and a thick body. unopened plastic water bottle should do the trick without worrying breaking like the glass bottles.

http://img.21food.com/userimages/watsonscn/watsonscn$825105244.gif

so an interesting dare would be to buy all sort of plastic water bottle in the market and try them one by one. photo the bottles and upload them to the gd album labeling how far you go in may be an interesting way to show your trophy too.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #89
desiassgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by plugged View Post
Better still. Get a blender or a juicer. And juice a bunch of ginger. Put the liquified ginger in to ice cube tray and freeze.

When they have frozen see how many you can stick up your ass! Report back in full.

ps I think once a cube goes in, the only way it can come out is if it melts.

Enjoy!

lol i want a stretched hole not one on fire!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #90
lovesass21

Whats the biggest thing you can fit at the moment thats not overly painfull or comfortable but gives you a good stretch?
lovesass21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, gape, insertions, slut, stretching