Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 09-13-2017, 04:50 PM   #1
SaraTheOnly

Default 27/f ama

Hi All, I made an account a few days ago but have only lurked until this post. Figured an AMA might be a fun place to start.

I am an open book AMA
SaraTheOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:54 PM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Dominant or submissive?

What brings you to this site?

Any experience in this great lifestyle?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
SaraTheOnly

Dominant or submissive? I am actually a switch, but usually I'll stick to one role when I play with someone, it really depends on how we click.

What brings you to this site? I love talking to others with similar interests, and there seemed to be a somewhat active community here. I figure at the worst I might come across some fun ideas to try.

Any experience in this great lifestyle? I do have some, a few of my more serious relationships have involved kink to some level, and I also play with a few local friends every so often.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #4
Bahia

What are your likes/kinks/fetishes?

Likes: Bondage, feet, gags, rope, tape, online play, light anal play, light pain, kidnap/abduction role play, cross dressing, humiliation, dirty talk, receiving/giving dares/tasks

Limits: family/friend, piss/scat, public, extreme pain.
Bahia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraTheOnly View Post
Dominant or submissive? I am actually a switch, but usually I'll stick to one role when I play with someone, it really depends on how we click.

What brings you to this site? I love talking to others with similar interests, and there seemed to be a somewhat active community here. I figure at the worst I might come across some fun ideas to try.

Any experience in this great lifestyle? I do have some, a few of my more serious relationships have involved kink to some level, and I also play with a few local friends every so often.
Who are these friends you play with?

Andwhat sort of things do you do with them?

Do you like pain?

What about actual punishments?
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:24 PM   #6
MrJDWebber

Have you ever wanted to be in a group sex scenario?

Spit, Swallow, or Facial?

Would you ever consider going to a dare party?

If so and you got the following dare, how would you proceed?
"This dare can be done at the beginning of the night or the end, if done at the beginning of the night give oral to a guy of your choosing finishing with a facial and you can't touch their cum until the end of the night. If done at the end of the night, give every guy at the party oral and swallow.
MrJDWebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:57 PM   #7
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:25 PM   #8
SaraTheOnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahia View Post
What are your likes/kinks/fetishes?
I definitely have a variety of interests and a few differences between what I enjoy when I am the Dom/sub. In both roles I really like power-exchange and humiliation; as the sub I am fairly opposed to anything public, but as the Dom I often enjoy seeing a sub so vulnerable.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:30 PM   #9
MasoWoman
getDare Sweetheart

1. What was the most painful thing you ever did or experienced (sexual and non-sexual)?
2. Have you ever tortured your clit when it was overstimulated?
3. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn while shopping?
4. Are you ticklish? What are your most ticklish spot(s)? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up?
5. Can you endure a cold shower?
6. Did you ever go barefeet in snow?
7. How many pushups can you do?
8. How many situps can you do?i
9. Are you afraid of injections?
10. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.
- honest
- humorous
- friendly
- curious
- touchy
- sympathetic
- unforgiving
- calculating

Thank you.

Loves: clit, tit and nipple torture, wax, ice, stinging nettles, being tickled.

Likes: barefoot, try things which not harm permanently, aching muscles, esp. my abs

Dislikes: humiliation, messy

Limits: anal, wedgies, scat, pee, animals, diapers, illegal, pics, clips, skype, kik an so on

Toys: hitachi, candles, clothespins, Wartenberg wheel, rubber bands, many household items.
MasoWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:31 PM   #10
SaraTheOnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Who are these friends you play with?

Andwhat sort of things do you do with them?

Do you like pain?

What about actual punishments?
Who are these friends you play with? I have to groups that I get together with every so often. One consists of myself an old friend and occasionally someone she pulls in. The other is a group that I met on FL.

And what sort of things do you do with them? We do a lot and the scene is rarely the same from session to session. I Dommed during my last session with my friend, we toyed with some obedience training.

Do you like pain? Definitive yes.

What about actual punishments? They can definitely be fun, especially when they are a bit creative. I always feel that a good punishment shouldn't be enjoyed all too much when it is being carried out, but should be something the sub can look back at and go 'ooo that was intense!'
Old 09-13-2017, 07:36 PM   #11
SaraTheOnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJDWebber View Post
Have you ever wanted to be in a group sex scenario?

Spit, Swallow, or Facial?

Would you ever consider going to a dare party?

If so and you got the following dare, how would you proceed?
"This dare can be done at the beginning of the night or the end, if done at the beginning of the night give oral to a guy of your choosing finishing with a facial and you can't touch their cum until the end of the night. If done at the end of the night, give every guy at the party oral and swallow.
Have you ever wanted to be in a group sex scenario? Yes, and I have been in a few. Honestly they are hit or miss in my experience.

Spit, Swallow, or Facial? Swallow if it is someone regular, spit if it is someone new. Facials don't really do it for me, but I am happy to indulge others.

Would you ever consider going to a dare party? I would consider it, really depends on if I feel safe, who else would be there and the rules.

If so and you got the following dare, how would you proceed? As for the dare, I can be a bit of a humiliation junky, so I would go with the first choice.
The following user says Thank You to SaraTheOnly for this post:
Old 09-13-2017, 07:42 PM   #12
SaraTheOnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasoWoman View Post
1. What was the most painful thing you ever did or experienced (sexual and non-sexual)?
2. Have you ever tortured your clit when it was overstimulated?
3. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn while shopping?
4. Are you ticklish? What are your most ticklish spot(s)? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up?
5. Can you endure a cold shower?
6. Did you ever go barefeet in snow?
7. How many pushups can you do?
8. How many situps can you do?i
9. Are you afraid of injections?
10. Please give the following characters your personal ranking (1 to 8, 1 is the most) of you.
- honest
- humorous
- friendly
- curious
- touchy
- sympathetic
- unforgiving
- calculating

Thank you.
1. What was the most painful thing you ever did or experienced (sexual and non-sexual)? I cracked my tailbone when I was younger, not the most painful in regard to single instance, but I was in agony for a longtime when I did anything for too long.

2. Have you ever tortured your clit when it was overstimulated? I have not done it during self play, but I have been subjected to it by a Dom a few times. I would say torture can be a good way to describe it.

3. What was the skimpiest outfit you ever worn while shopping? Just a long men's dress shirt, it was dare in college.

4. Are you ticklish? What are your most ticklish spot(s)? Could you endure a tickling without being tied up? I am, and I think either my sides just under my ribs or my feet would be the ticklish. I haven't tried an tickle play and bondage, but I think I'd be up for it.

5. Can you endure a cold shower? Yes.

6. Did you ever go barefeet in snow? No

7. How many pushups can you do? 20ish

8. How many situps can you do? 40

9. Are you afraid of injections? Not really, but I don't like needle play.

- honest-6
- humorous-5
- friendly-6
- curious-8
- touchy-4
- sympathetic-4
- unforgiving-5
- calculating-7
The following user says Thank You to SaraTheOnly for this post:
Old 09-13-2017, 07:50 PM   #13
MrJDWebber

I liked your answers.
Have you ever worn multiple loads of cum?

How do you feel about mixing cum and food?

Have you ever swallowed and kept going until the guy came again, nonstop like he never came at all?
MrJDWebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #14
SaraTheOnly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
1. what is the wildest dare you ever did. I actually haven't done too many dares, but a few months back my friend had found a new play partner and was looking to do a humiliation scene where I was the neighbor and I was to spank the sub until he cried, call him a little baby and send him to her to be forcibly regressed further. I didn't participate beyond the spanking, but it was a new one to me and peaked my interest in ab/dl play.

2. have you ever been nude in group? Yes

3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there? Depends on the part but I would probably roll the dice as long as everyone else had to.

4. do you like micro mini skirts Meh

5, what side do like the most dom or slave They both can be really fun, it entirely depends on the person and their interests.

6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar? If they were into that.

7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women? Yes

8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do? I guess it depends on how you qualify 'worse'. I had a sub I used to play with that I made piss his pants outside a bar, but I might only think this is the worst because I dread public humiliation as the sub.

9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone? Hmm, well I mentioned it briefly above, but I have an emerging interest in diaper play I would like to explore. I am definitely pretty embarrassed about it, but it delivers pretty hard on my two fav kinks (humiliation and power-play)
Old 09-13-2017, 08:55 PM   #15
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on the toilet seat
How do you wipe
Do you always wash your hands
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote