Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2020, 05:26 AM   #16
MichaelAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 View Post
Is general hygiene enough?
Well I do want to make you have to endure the humiliation of sleeping on something smelling like your cunt after you waste money, so if general hygiene really is the problem then put the clean towel on the pillow while you sleep instead of while you hump, so you can still smell through it and be on a clean surface.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:35 AM   #17
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
Well I do want to make you have to endure the humiliation of sleeping on something smelling like your cunt after you waste money, so if general hygiene really is the problem then put the clean towel on the pillow while you sleep instead of while you hump, so you can still smell through it and be on a clean surface.

Okay, that works. I'm just trying to avoid doing anything that might break out my skin.

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:
kik, dangerous, permanent etc.

Toys:
butt plug, dildo, ginger paste, toothpaste, laxatives

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:
21/F with lots of freedom

Tipsy and a little high. F seeking instruction?

20F Ready to complete dares at the mall
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:20 AM   #18
Sexyplant

My word. I'm tempted to steal this. Like I need disciple on all of those things. But I worry that I might enjoy the punishments too much.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:14 AM   #19
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post
My word. I'm tempted to steal this. Like I need disciple on all of those things. But I worry that I might enjoy the punishments too much.
Lmfao, feel free to hop on board

humiliation, anal, body writing, productivity, diaper humiliation, laxatives, hidden public, pillow humping, hucow, alcohol, curious about: messy

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #20
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

How about some saving motivation

Your not allowed to have an orgasm except 1 for every $250 that you save or pay extra on any debt you have

If you have any debt you must edge once for every $100 you have each month (if it’s a lot you can change it to every $1000)

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:43 AM   #21
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
How about some saving motivation

Your not allowed to have an orgasm except 1 for every $250 that you save or pay extra on any debt you have

If you have any debt you must edge once for every $100 you have each month (if it’s a lot you can change it to every $1000)
Thank you for the dare but I don't think I can live with the tension of only cumming that infrequently.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 12:26 PM   #22
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I have a punishment for ordering a food delivered to your house.

You must ask for it to be delivered by a boy, not by a girl.

As soon as you place the order, you must get under the cold water shower full stream, until your food gets there.

Then, shut the stream off, cover yourself with a towel (it must fit you as a micro skirt), pick up the money, and go receive him.Let him inside for the operation. While you are checking the food, "accidentally" drop the towel.

Do not pick it back up. If he volunteers to do so, reject him, telling him he already saw you and nothing you can do will change that fact.

So, pay him for your food naked... Tip him too, at least twice the normal amount. Then, after all is done and he is about to leave, ask him: "Hey... Want a fuck me?"

If he says yes, let him. If he says he does but he is working now, ask him when he can do it, and wait for him like you are right now. If he proposes anything else, let him have his way.

Whatever happens, report here.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:44 PM   #23
lola123

Sport Soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I have a punishment for ordering a food delivered to your house.

You must ask for it to be delivered by a boy, not by a girl.

As soon as you place the order, you must get under the cold water shower full stream, until your food gets there.

Then, shut the stream off, cover yourself with a towel (it must fit you as a micro skirt), pick up the money, and go receive him.Let him inside for the operation. While you are checking the food, "accidentally" drop the towel.

Do not pick it back up. If he volunteers to do so, reject him, telling him he already saw you and nothing you can do will change that fact.

So, pay him for your food naked... Tip him too, at least twice the normal amount. Then, after all is done and he is about to leave, ask him: "Hey... Want a fuck me?"

If he says yes, let him. If he says he does but he is working now, ask him when he can do it, and wait for him like you are right now. If he proposes anything else, let him have his way.

Whatever happens, report here.
This isn't practical for me. The delivery apps here don't let you pick the person and the buzzer hasn't been working so I have to go to the building's front door to get the food. I'm overall reluctant to pull something like this out of nowhere, especially when I'm new to the building etc.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 01:29 PM   #24
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you for the dare but I don't think I can live with the tension of only cumming that infrequently.
You could always change the amount or another idea would be to have to put so much in savings for every orgasm (maybe $25?)

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:11 PM   #25
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
This isn't practical for me. The delivery apps here don't let you pick the person and the buzzer hasn't been working so I have to go to the building's front door to get the food. I'm overall reluctant to pull something like this out of nowhere, especially when I'm new to the building etc.
I see, so let's modify it.

What do you mean the buzzer hasn't been working? If a random guys walks into your building to fuck you, is there any way for you to let him in? I mean, how do you know to walk down to the door to let him in?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 07-06-2020, 06:26 PM   #26
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
I see, so let's modify it.

What do you mean the buzzer hasn't been working? If a random guys walks into your building to fuck you, is there any way for you to let him in? I mean, how do you know to walk down to the door to let him in?
You see they've arrived or the delivery driver calls you through the app. I'm not sure I'd be up to this in normal times, the pandemic makes it even less appealing for me.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #27
lola123

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
You could always change the amount or another idea would be to have to put so much in savings for every orgasm (maybe $25?)
Yeah, I'll try to put $10 towards savings or debt for every orgasm. Not sure if I'll be able to keep this rule though.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Old 07-06-2020, 06:39 PM   #28
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
You see they've arrived or the delivery driver calls you through the app. I'm not sure I'd be up to this in normal times, the pandemic makes it even less appealing for me.
Do those apps have space for "special instructions to the driver"? Most do.

Old 07-06-2020, 06:51 PM   #29
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Add a link to this thread to your signature. Use "Turn me from a lazy whore into a productive whore!" as your link's anchor text. Remove the older ones, as they are already 3 years old!

Old 07-06-2020, 07:26 PM   #30
lola123

I couldn't resist getting delivery. I was watching a show that made me crave Iranian food, and then I couldn't find a place that delivered so I went with Indian food.

I piled food into my cart on the app and then I went to find the appropriate outfit. I found a tweed pencil skirt right away and switched out my leggings and underwear. I put on a yellow shirt and then a big cardigan and went to check myself out in the mirror. I wasn't sure if it was tight enough so I switched to a green henley and put my cardigan over it to cover my nips. Lastly I slipped in my large soft butt plug--I have two plugs: a smaller harder one, and a large softer one, which is more difficult to get in, but more comfortable for long amounts of time.

I saw a message from the app that my delivery guy was here so I headed down the stairs. When I got to the front door, I saw that the delivery guy was this cute kind of slender guy and I took the food from him.

As I turned around, I wondered to myself whether my butt plug was in securely. Turned out, it was not. As I waddled up the stairs, it waddled further out of me and I had to kind of push to keep it in. When I got to my room I finally let it fall out of me. I don't think I warmed up/stretched enough to keep it in me.

Anyways, I've started gorging myself on Indian food, my other punishments will follow.

Limits:

Toys:

Coffee Shop Rules:
My Coffee Shop Rules

Other threads:

Advertisements
Kink Talk