Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: On 06/06/2020 What Will A2M2 do?
100 Push Ups While Plugged, Gagged and Clamped 6 20.00%
Hold a 2 Litre Enema For 10 Minutes - Or Be Punished Heavily By 3 People 11 36.67%
Stay In Chat And Be Available For Use By Anyone All Day 9 30.00%
200 Push Ups Plugged, Gagged, Clamped and with 4 Ice Cubes In My Ass..... 11 36.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2020, 06:16 AM   #31
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Please add ten minutes of BLOW. (At this rate, you're going to be coated in lipstick more often than not.)

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:21 AM   #32
Perie

10 Edges whilst wearing Clamps halfway through 4 hours of plugtime. Put your lovely ring gag in for the edges and stick your tongue out through it.

I can't cum until I finish the edges because I'm a brat (115/2210 completed)

Dom not on GD but aware His toy is and encourages it.

Toys

Likes and limits
Perie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:43 AM   #33
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

BLOW and THROAT with 5 BPM and hold it for 3seconds each... Let'S try 5 min

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:00 AM   #34
lolofc26
Distinguished Member

CLAMPS 30 minutes and nothing.
lolofc26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM   #35
A2M2
Distinguished Member

This is growing quickly!!

Ok so the poll ended. Tied were the 2 worst options, enema and 200 push ups.

If I fail I get 3 punishments from random people.... I’ll probably fail.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 03:10 AM   #36
Perie

Fun little regular custom task for you... as discussed, you'll be doing lines.

Specifically this line for 25 correct repetitions: Pretty little painsluts like me don't deserve to cum, we deserve only to suffer for the entertainment of others whilst they taunt us in our denial. You'll need to memorise it.

Before you start, insert your plug. Put your prettiest lipstick on and put your ring gag on tight. Clamps on your nipples. You can adjust these every fifteen minutes, so set a timer or two (you can take them off if you're still not finished after half an hour, but keep going with the rest) as you'll need it.

Complete the first five lines. After this, regardless of any errors, so after starting the sentence five times, blindfold yourself. You'll be touchtyping for the remainder. You may only remove the blindfold when you're finished.

Errors mean the line doesn't count - you'll hear a buzz when you error. Pauses of 20 seconds incur an additional line - you won't hear an alert that this happened, so you'll have to really count your seconds whenever you need to pause and adjust your clamps.

Keep track of how many you've done, as you'll need to so you can guess when you're finished.

Each error you made adds 3 hours to your denial.

If you didn't finish, either because you gave up or you took the blindfold off too early, add 6 hours denial for each outstanding line. 3 hours per error for those you did complete still stands.

If you managed to complete with no errors, remove a day of denial.

Regardless of all of the above, after completing complete ten edges and lock yourself up for 12 hours.

You should aim to do this weekly - you'll get better with practice. Report back each time you complete it on errors, whether you finished, whether it's better or worse than the last time you tried, and how exactly you felt doing it.

You have the link and the access code for the task in your inbox! If nothing else, you'll become a much better touch typist.

Toys

Likes and limits
The following user says Thank You to Perie for this post:
Old 06-06-2020, 04:00 AM   #37
MrFrustration
Longtime User

EDGED - x10
RIDE IT - x30 minutes.

Then
LOCKED X12 hours
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:21 AM   #38
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Plug time 4 hours
Nothing
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 06:31 AM   #39
lolofc26
Distinguished Member

Ride it 30 minutes and CLAMP 30 minutes
Old 06-06-2020, 08:35 AM   #40
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Wow!

Ok so 234 hours of denial added already! That’s a lot considering this hasn’t been going for long. If we continue at this rate I can see myself being denied for a long time.

So the denial date at this time is now 11/01/2021.

I have been working hard on your lovely suggestions and a day report is due. I’m still going currently but I’ve been busy!
Old 06-07-2020, 01:48 AM   #41
Perie

You fell off the front page! Let's fix that.

10 edges with plugtime, then locked.

Toys

Likes and limits
Old 06-07-2020, 02:13 AM   #42
lolofc26
Distinguished Member

Ride it 30 minutes then plugtime 4 hours and nothing.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:07 PM   #43
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

EDGED 10
RIDE IT 30 minutes

Followed by
LOCKED 12 hours
and NOTHING

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 10:57 PM   #44
A2M2
Distinguished Member

So.....

I began with plugtime. 4 hours of it. I treated this as a warmup, and to get the plug in I spent a considerable time warming up using both fingers and a dildo I enjoy. The feeling of it popping in at first is unbeatable, that filled up feeling you get when a soft toy penetrates you for the first time in a while.

So I plugged up. I decided that my poll results would mean that both the enema and 200 push ups won because it was a tie. I tried the 200 push ups first, after dropping 4 ice cubes into the tunnel of my plug and planting my suction 7” dildo on the floor below my always open mouth.

I clamped my nipples and began as fast as I could. Lowering myself onto the dildo and filling my throat as I did. It felt relaxing to go down but also made me gag. I did 20 and took a rest, managed another 20 then took a rest. Slowly but very surely I got to 100. After that my arms caved in so I decided to start the second half at a later point rather than admit defeat.

Next, there was a combination of the first posts on the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
Hmmm not nearly enough traction on this thread yet.

First off, invoking friends list privileges (I still have you from way back!) so DOUBLE.

And now let's do some task mixing:

First off, PLUGTIME throughout these tasks. It shouldn't go over the four hour limit.

Next, EDGE twice to get yourself good and submissive.

After that, RIDE IT for ten minutes. During the last five minutes, THROAT at the same pace as you are riding.

EDGE twice more.

On go the CLAMPS. Twisting rules for over fifteen minutes do apply.
Time for RICE DOOM! Pick up only half of the rice, though. Midway through, you need to stop and EDGE twice more.

Hope you can get to the edge twice before you have to twist the clamps...

RIDE IT for ten minutes again, this time giving yourself two EDGE(s) during...

Let yourself go completely soft. Use ice if you must.

Give me another two EDGE(s) and then you're free, IF you can stick with ZERO-TOUCH. If you screw up, halve the times required for this task and redo it. Repeat until you either have less than a minute per task, or until you succeed at ZERO-TOUCH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura2001 View Post
Got dared to post here

So i choose EDGE for you (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgetdare View Post
Throat, plug time, locked and ride it, all max.

Enjoy this revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Add 6 hours,
Plus CUSTOM spread a hour researching cages
And RICE DOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
ZERO TOUCH from me..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perie View Post
Get yourself EDGED twice, with PLUGTIME, then twenty minutes of BLOW.

Then, because I know you're utterly devastated you didn't get to try as I'm such a miserable failure, you're going to be overjoyed to do this.... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...3&postcount=29

However, you're going to do it without wiping off the now messy lipstick and with the plug still in.

Additionally, you're going to edge twice per fifteen minutes whilst you wait to adjust the clamps. You should be able to reach with your hands cuffed under your legs... maybe you'll even have drool you can use as lube if it's fallen the right way. Count yourself lucky you get to touch!

When you're done, last two edges (total of ten) before you remove the plug.

Have fun!
I wanted to do Perie’s task first because I originally set it for her and I have been hungry for this for a few days now.

First - the edges. Very welcome and knowing zero touch is coming later I wanted these badly. The second edge was SO SO close! I almost accidentally gave in and came! So glad I didn’t!!

I applied the lipstick and instantly filled with disgust. I hate it so much! It does however do a perfect job of humiliating and degrading me. It reminds me that choices aren’t mine.

I knelt down, still plugged and got to work on the dildo, the lipstick made me feel more inclined to get deep and to go harder than usual. I slurped, gagged and spat as I throatfucked it, not sure exactly what was going through my head but I would have loved for somebody or something (machine) to rip the plug out while I was going through the 20 minutes and slide something huge inside me.

I choked a lot because I held longer than I felt comfortable with, I think this made the lipstick really messy which is even more of a hate. However it does add to that ‘used’ appeal......

I sat myself down, legs spread by a spreader bar, hands cuffed with wrists straps and a chain. I inserted my ring gag, feeling taped open at both ends somehow makes me really really hard, not that I have any control over it.

So the plan is to stay clamped for an hour, change position on them every 15. In addition I need to combat drool from the ring gag and edge twice every 15 as well.

I clamped and my nipples seemed to engorge, my cock sprang into life so I awkwardly edged while trying to use drool to assist me.

The first timer scared me, I pressed the button with my foot and started to try and do the clamps. Perie said drool makes it harder and she was right. It’s tricky but I got them both on again.

More edges, now very slippery with the drool flowing constantly and making it feel just a bit too enjoyable. I managed the second 2.

Unfortunately I suffered the same fate as Perie and dropped my left clamp on the third round so I made do with the single clamp on the right nipple then put it on the left to finish the last 15.

Absolutely painful but delicious too. More report to be added later, there’s a lot more to be told about the weekend

Thanks to all who posted so far.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 09:30 AM   #45
lolofc26
Distinguished Member

Let's add to your list. Plugtime 4 hours rice doom and nothing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, deepthroat, denial, oral