Old 08-05-2020, 10:00 AM   #1
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Ruby Pin me up! - 21F

I finally found my stash of clothespins! I have a total of 35

Background:
I’m staying in a tent alone for a little while. Kinda near houses but mostly out of view. I’ll also be gaming a little bit while I’m out here, so if you wanna include that, go right ahead! I’d love it!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!

Last edited by Waterfall; 08-07-2020 at 01:01 PM.
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 12:21 PM   #2
FemdomPantyLover

Let’s start with a classic one, a clothespin zipper! Take a good length of string and thread it through all the clothespins. Now attach them from your clit on the middle peg to your nipples on the last peg. Now depending how risky you want it, tie the string ends to something unmovable. Now you are stuck there until you can rip all the pegs off by moving away from your object.

You can pull slow or fast. Even better maybe do this twice and let us know if you like slow or fast more.

Have fun and stay safe!
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FemdomPantyLover for this post:
Old 08-07-2020, 01:01 PM   #3
Waterfall
getDare Sweetheart

Bump! Finally counted. I have 35 pins! Let’s see what you got! Feel free to link to your favorite dice dares too if you’d like!

Likes, limits, and toys!

Pm me degrading things I should add here!
Waterfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 07:14 PM   #4
FTLO

Here's an idea for a fun game - first, put all 35 pins on your body. Anywhere is fine, as long as there are some on your labia, clit, and nipples. In order to take them off, you'll have to choose between edging or fucking your ass with your butt plug : 1 edge = 1 pin, and 10 minutes fucking = 5 pins. When you complete a task, pull the pin off without opening it up.

Additionally, if any pins fall off that you weren't specifically taking off during the dare, you'll unfortunately need to put that pin PLUS two more back on If you're feeling especially daring, leave any on or around your pussy for last ~
FTLO is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FTLO for this post:
Old 08-09-2020, 02:38 PM   #5
JonJon1978

My dare is that you set up five sets of "zips". Two will consist of seven pegs going from from your labia down your thighs. Two will form a circle of seven pegs around the outside of your breasts. The final one will have a peg on your clit, the end of each of your nipples, your tongue and your septum (be warned if you haven't done this before it will make your eyes water!)

You then need to take five small items and throw them so they will be in difficult to find places. You say you are in a tent so I would suggest something marble sized thrown in different directions, but if your situation has changed then if you are indoors paper clips thrown behind a sofa, under units etc will do.

The challenge is to find two of the scattered items and then you can "unzip" your labia and thighs. The next two you can "unzip" your breasts and finally you can unzip - or unclip on this occasion as I have never tried pulling a peg from my septum and cant imagine the pain - your septum connected tie.

Please report back and there will be a punishment if the septum linked pegs are removed before the end of the dare.
JonJon1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:52 PM   #6
JonJon1978

I'd like to know how you get on with the septum because I have another idea if you're into gaming (in particular Fortnite or PUBG).
JonJon1978 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothespins