Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-07-2020, 02:54 PM   #1
Applepine

Default Locking myself out naked tonight, extra suggestions?

Hey all!

I am planning a bit of exhibitionism tonight. I've recently found myself living alone, and finally have time to be a bit more daring! So here is my plan thus far:

My plan is to take the key to my front door and the key to my back door, along with six additional dummy keys and place them in areas around the exterior of my house of varying cover. I live in a relatively closely constructed neighborhood, but I'm hoping that nobody will be out at 2-3am. Also one neighbor is vacant so that should help as well.

Once the keys are placed (without looking mind you), I am going to lock both the doors to the house and enter the detached garage. I have an outfit that has gotten stained a bit and is too small that I was going to throw away. I plan to cut the shirt and pants to shreds in the garage, leaving me naked with no way to back out or cover up.

From this point, I will have to go and find the key to either my front or back door in order to "escape". The fun part will be that I don't know which keys are which!

I'm trying to find some extra tasks or things to do to spice this up! I love random chance, so I have a dice roll set up to see if I should be plugged, if I should have to hold an enema, if I should do a bodywriting roulette before hand, and would like more stuff!

Additionally, I haven't yet decided if I should be allowed to collect keys as I go to grab others, or if I should be required to go back to the garage after each key first. I could do a task for each incorrect key as well...

Regardless, all suggestions are appreciated! I'm attaching a sat view of my area to give everyone a bit of a better idea. I've labeled each place one of the 8 keys can go (so four will not be used, randomly)My House!
  1. Mailbox
  2. An Electrical Box
  3. My Car (Key would be in trunk facing access road and I would have to unlock vehicle to retrieve it
  4. Vacant neighbors back deck, exposed from all sides
  5. Rough overgrowth beside my deck, Able to get relatively hidden
  6. Overgrowth on side of house, beside neighbors living room window
  7. Front porch, key will be on hook. Will be semi-exposed getting it
  8. Vacant neighbors front porch. Might be able to retrieve while hidden
  9. Front yard on a tree. Exposed
  10. On a little sewer box in front yard. Very exposed
  11. Tree beside the front access road. Very exposed
  12. In the communal green space under a dog waste bin. Riskiest spot as i'm in full view of the road and houses.

Loves: Alcohol, Hidden Public, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Scat, Enema, Foodplay,

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy,

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity, DIAPERS

Make me drink and force me to be a slut? Please?

Kik: itsmorgenfrisky
Applepine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:19 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

well you could make it "timed" by taking a enema as you start. Or take one if you fail x amount of keys. Maybe spin the bodywriting wheel for every wrong one too.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 03:31 PM   #3
Applepine

I was thinking to do the enema! I like the idea of adding more body writing as it goes on thiugh

Loves: Alcohol, Hidden Public, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Scat, Enema, Foodplay,

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy,

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity, DIAPERS

Make me drink and force me to be a slut? Please?

Kik: itsmorgenfrisky
Applepine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Applepine for this post:
Old 08-07-2020, 05:17 PM   #4
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

I'm thinking that before you start, put all of the keys together and mix then and then take one out and leave in the house. This way there is a possibility that there's only one key that will let you back into your house and you won't know which door or where it is located.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2020, 06:49 PM   #5
bamadude01
getDare Devil

roll a D12 to see which spot you check, that way you don't necessarily default to the easiest locations. and you have to return with each key to check it before retrieving the next one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk