Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2017, 01:35 PM   #31
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace1 View Post
Hey there, you should go to a park or something, strip, hide clothes. Then walk away from the clothes for one minutes. Put the handcuffs on and jack. Only when you cum can you get your clothes.
So i did this last night, went to a local park amd stripped down and started walking away, suprising how a minute has never felt so long, i found a nice dark spot and started jacking, it was very cold out so it was hard to get erect but after about ten minutes i managed to cum, walk back and get my clothes

Thanks all, anything else anyone?

LIKES - Edging, Denial, CBT, Diapers, Wedgies, Spanking, Anal, X-Dressing

LIMITS - Pics, Blood, Permanent, Scat, Social Exposure, Family Exposure

HaydenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #32
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Go to http://edgemeplease.com/
set duration: normal, difficulty: hard, cum: no. Repeat two times a day for 2 days.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:05 AM   #33
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
set duration: normal, difficulty: hard, cum: no. Repeat two times a day for 2 days.
Thanks ill give it a go and report once done

Old 05-09-2017, 10:25 AM   #34
madeliefje

Send a message via MSN to madeliefje

kudos on giving such nice reports =)

Go outside with the rope, big dildo, gag already in your mouth and the cuffs.

Once outside get on the grass (or something soft) And tie your feet together with the rope. You should leave a long part of the rope left for later. You will then cuff your hands on your back and move to your dildo which should be near you. Start sucking it and making sure it is wet enough to be inserted. Then insert it and make sure it is deep inside.

Once you have inserted it lie on the ground and tie the rope of your feet through the handcuffs so you have your feet up in the air against your ass. Start rubbing yourself against the soft spot on the ground untill your have edged at least two times.

Once done you may loosen the rope but still keep your feet tied together and struggle to get inside while the dildo is still in your ass and hands and feet cuffed.

The catch is; keep the dildo inside at all times. You must then get on your parent's bed and fuck yourself with the dildo untill your cum.

Did the dildo fall out? Your punishment will be that you skip that and start humping your pillow untill you cum on it. The retrieve the dildo and fuck your ass untill you cum again on your pillow. You will sleep on it that night.

Loves: Mild pain (wedgies, spanking, candles, nettles, toothpaste) bladder control, body control, Hypnosis, Deepthroat training, Anal.
Dislikes(punishments): Hard pain, crying, edging, humiliation.
Limits: Public (hidden public, flashing) family/friends, poop, animals, pictures/cam anything illegal or blood.
madeliefje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:16 PM   #35
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeliefje View Post

Once outside get on the grass (or something soft) And tie your feet together with the rope. You should leave a long part of the rope left for later. You will then cuff your hands on your back and move to your dildo which should be near you. Start sucking it and making sure it is wet enough to be inserted. Then insert it and make sure it is deep inside.

Once you have inserted it lie on the ground and tie the rope of your feet through the handcuffs so you have your feet up in the air against your ass. Start rubbing yourself against the soft spot on the ground untill your have edged at least two times.

Once done you may loosen the rope but still keep your feet tied together and struggle to get inside while the dildo is still in your ass and hands and feet cuffed.

The catch is; keep the dildo inside at all times. You must then get on your parent's bed and fuck yourself with the dildo untill your cum.

Did the dildo fall out? Your punishment will be that you skip that and start humping your pillow untill you cum on it. The retrieve the dildo and fuck your ass untill you cum again on your pillow. You will sleep on it that night.
Thanks!!!

This dare sounds really exciting im looking foward to it, my parents are home now so the timing will be hard but i suppose thats what makes it all the more fun, i will have this done and reported asap

Old 05-10-2017, 07:03 AM   #36
b.dude

Completely naked, ride your large dildo for 10 minutes in your parents bed. You are not allowed to touch your dick as you do or rub it against something. After 10 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 30 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 30 seconds, 20 more minutes of riding without any penis touching/rubbing. After those 20 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 20 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 20 seconds, 30 more minutes of riding without any penis touching/rubbing. After those 30 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 10 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 10 seconds, you are denied for a week. If you cum without touching your dick (solely through anal stimulation), you are denied a month.

Likes etc
PM dares

I got 28 vids (more here & here). PM me 1-28 to receive.

I refuse to accept dares or vid-requests from anyone with only a few (or worse, 0) posts!

As a teen, mom walked in on me wanking. I was on my bed nude, beating to a nudie mag. I was about to cum as she came in w/o knocking. I quickly got under the blanket & yelled at her. She left without a word. I finished after she left under the blanket
b.dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:42 AM   #37
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.dude View Post
Completely naked, ride your large dildo for 10 minutes in your parents bed. You are not allowed to touch your dick as you do or rub it against something. After 10 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 30 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 30 seconds, 20 more minutes of riding without any penis touching/rubbing. After those 20 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 20 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 20 seconds, 30 more minutes of riding without any penis touching/rubbing. After those 30 minutes, jerk off as fast as you can for 10 seconds.

If you fail to cum within those 10 seconds, you are denied for a week. If you cum without touching your dick (solely through anal stimulation), you are denied a month.

Wow thats pretty intense i think i can do it but i know for a fact ill have a sore ass afterward

madeliefje i will be doing yours today as family is out

Old 05-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #38
HaydenJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeliefje View Post

Sorry for the wait, i was very busy recently but here is the report

So i got naked, gagged up and took my stuff to the garden, got on the grass and tied myself up, wormed my way to the dildo and managed to get it deep inside me, i started rubbing myself on the ground edging twice, very hard not to cum

Managed to crawl to my parents bed and fucked myself silly till i came, left a very large mess on ther bed

Thanks for the dare, im glad it didnt fall out, it felt close a couple of times

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.dude View Post

Hey so i set up on there bed and rode the dildo for ten minutes, manged to fail to make myself cum in 30 seconds however after 20 more minutes, i managed to cum in 20seconds

Ps. My parents got home and asked why i had changed their sheets, i told em i cleaned up the house and changed everyones sheets, they were very happy with me haha

Old 05-13-2017, 10:57 AM   #39
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Did you forget abut my dare? I sent it on 2017-05-09.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:24 PM   #40
HaydenJ

Quote:
Quote:
Did you forget abut my dare? I sent it on 2017-05-09.
I did i just forgot to report my apologies, to be homest i didnt find this to complicating, just alot of edging really, managed to do it all 4 times with no problems

Old 05-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #41
HaydenJ

I would think this has been long enough to bump... im still looking for dares if anyone has any they would like to give me!!

Old 05-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #42
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

Masturbate until edge.
Keep yourself on edge for 5 minutes.
Then cum, but don't stop to masturbate for 2 minutes.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:34 AM   #43
HaydenJ

Quote:
Masturbate until edge.
Keep yourself on edge for 5 minutes.
Then cum, but don't stop to masturbate for 2 minutes.
Pretty easy edged for 5 minutes then came, the 2 minites after was so sensitive and agonising however

Im still looking for dares so far ive really enjoyed the outdoors stuff and doing stuff in my parents room (feels very taboo)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares alone, home alone, toys