Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-18-2018, 04:18 PM   #451
brokenboyz

Heart

Hello getdare, I'm Alex, aka brokenboyz. I first heard of this website from my then bf/dom. Since the end of that relationship, I've been feeling so neglected that I decided to see what this site has to offer.

I've been lurking on this website for some time now, enjoying the endless dares and games posted here- yall some sadistic fucks 😗! But lurking isnt enough for me anymore. I miss feeling controlled, owned, like the object of someone else's desire, not just my own.

Anyways, I'm a 136lb, 21yo guy (although I've been told I hardly look legal 😔, but my liscence dont lie) who enjoys submitting, being dommed, humiliated, and degraded, tho anal is my favorite act of all. I'm bi, though i lean towards guys.

Ill probably be making a post in the master/pet section soon to find a proper dom, but feel free to PM or kik me with a dare if this post intices!

You can kik me at brokenboyz i accept dares and rando nudes 😁
brokenboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 01:51 PM   #452
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Hello everyone! I am submissive looking to explore my kinky side more.
I don't have much BDSM experience but I have been into kink from young age without knowing it (mostly fap-roulettes).
Currently I am trying Jennifer in control and quite liking it.

Things I like to do include gaming, watching anime, riding a bicycle, playing ping-pong, snowboarding, sometimes reading, drawing.
I enjoy adrenaline inducing activities (where I have balls to do it )

After long time lurking I decided to create an account to interact with you wonderfull people,
though I currently won't be doing many of dares myself as I currently live with my roommate which makes things quite difficult.

Anyways, if you want to get in touch, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:25 PM   #453
Pettielein

Hey im the new guy *waves*

im a male slave 29 yo and was just reading here and ... well seems its a fun place
If you want to know me, just PM me

35/m/Bi-curious

Yes: Exposure (without face), Cornertime, Extreme Humiliation, Bondage

Maybe (limits until i say other ... just ask ): Blackmail, Family and Friends (just love the risk), Eating Cum, Face, Public

NO: Illegal, Permanent, obvious public, Extrem pain, Public Suicide, Scat/Pee , Sissy/xdress

My PM dares << Use them if you like

Pettielein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 10:23 AM   #454
adam_hellsinki
Baby Member

Smile

Hi!

My name's Adam (Hellsinki), I'm 34, a guy, a masochist, and curious about playing online more (or at all, really,) so here I am. I've known about getDare for years but have always just lurked. Well no more!

I'm somewhat active in the real world (Midwest(STL/Chicago)) kink scene as well, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for and what I'm doing here, but I guess we'll see!

Anyway, nice to meet you (all.)
adam_hellsinki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:01 PM   #455
dimples

Smile Hi there, it's me!

Hi everyone! I've been a long-time lurker around here and finally decided that it is time for me to open up an account! I'm currently 24 years old, living in Europe and female.

I was told to make a proper signature by a friend and as you can see there, I already have a bit of experience with a few naughty activities. However I am sure that there are still so many new and interesting things for me to discover and experience in the future.

That's all for now - I just wanted to quickly drop by and say hello to everyone! I'm definitely looking forward to meeting new people and having interesting conversations around here.
dimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 10:06 PM   #456
TwoBiGirls

Heart

Hi I'm Emily and i've made this account with my girlfriend/fuckfriend Lily. We met on a bdsm/kink dating website around 3 years ago and have been hooking up and living together since. I'm 25 and she's 21.

I'm a switch and the dominant in our relationship, Lily is an extreme sub slut and has a lot less limits and more extreme kinks than me.

We've both been into kink stuff for a long time and our idea of a good night is to stay in playing with each others bodies.

We have a personal life situation where i work a part time job during the week and Lily stays home running a home business buying and reselling items online. This is great because she doesn't have to worry about dressing or looking a particular way for work.

We were recently talking and found out that both of us separately used to use this website when we were younger, so thought it would be a pretty fun idea to make an account together to get some ideas and dares that push us out of our comfort zone. Lily is always desperate to go further with kink but I love the bitch too much to be cruel to her by my own accord. She's made me agree to follow through with the tasks and rules we receive on this site that i wouldn't normally do with her.

We hope to have some fun on this site, feel free to say hello and ask us any questions. It will mainly be me (Emily) on the account but if you have questions for Lily I'll get her to answer them for you.

Emily's additional limits: Permanent rules/life control, extreme pain, work interference, Bodily alterations.
TwoBiGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #457
JnAO

Hello.

I'm Jess. Made an account not too long ago. I chanced upon this site looking for some crazy stuffs (thanks google).

I am a working adult; a sales associate in a departmental store and a cashier on some days. I am not highly educated, academics just not my thing. Didn't like the debt tag that comes along with it either. I like people, mostly. People are interesting to me. I am thankful I am not a scientist.

I like entertainment. Mostly anime, manga and movies. Some tv shows. I don't like Disney but I like some of their movies, like Frozen. Occasionally, I do binge watch entertainment. The worst I've done is binge watch 2 seasons of Kuroko no basket. That was 50 episodes. Totally felt like shit afterwards. I also like a variety of songs and I like Kenshi Yonezu. He has sexy lips.

I dislike baking and/or cooking. I find it to be a pain in the ass, cutting, chopping, washing, asdfgjnff. Fuck that. Food delivery is the best invention.

I like creatures with pointy ears, including but not limited to magical cats or bunnies. Haha. Sorry I had to. No pointy horns though. I feel that whoever invented unicorns needs to die because I cannot imagine how they cast spells with their horns. Try shaking and twirling your head while you are on fours. Super bad design. And you got to neigh to get some magic power out. Sorry unicorn lovers.

I hope I didn't turn out too boring with my introduction. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Things look interesting here and I really am looking forward to enjoying myself here.
JnAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:17 PM   #458
MissAmiraBlack

My name is Chanel aka Miss Amira Black.
I'm just a naughty goth chick who found this site via fetlife and other kink related websites and people. So far it's been pretty great! I like message board/forum style.
ANY WAY, I think I'm in to relatively 'vanilla' things......but IDK. I consider myself to be a switch, but I present as a Domme. Depending on the person, usually well-hung white men, I'm submissive. Otherwise, I just like flirting and teasing and having fun.

Not complicated right?

31yo Goth MILF
Virginia, USA.
KIK: Miss.Amira.Black

About Me
Likes: Truths, Assigning tasks, Giving rules, SPH, Tease and denial voyeurism
Dislikes:

My Ultimate Shopping Dare

Instagram
Dirty Code
SexMap
MissAmiraBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #459
YourSlutLilly

Hello, i just wanted to introduce myself. I am Lilly 19 years old from Europe. And new to this site. Curious to explore. Still go to school, so not much time to play.
Thank you and see you
Lilly

Limits: scat, permanent, breast torture, nipple pain, puke, blood, illegal, public, social suicide, pics & vids

Likes: denial, pain, pussy torture, clit torture, anal, bdsm, humiliation, control

Toys
YourSlutLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to YourSlutLilly for this post:
Old 01-17-2020, 01:43 PM   #460
LittlePrincess94

Smile Howdy!

Hey y'all!

I'm a 25 year old full time worker/college student in a medical field and part of a metal/noise rock band.
I love to garden, game, binge some netflix, make music, and read. I'll cut off the hobbies there because there's too many to list.

I'm not really sure what else to say about myself, but I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. Yeehaw!
LittlePrincess94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #461
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Just discovered this site after my ex showed me it.

I’m 30, waitressing in London, so a fairly dull job. Therefore I try to make my private life a bit more fun. Love being a sub to a dominant man, but recently got into the dom role a bit too which is very satisfying after taking shit from customers all day!!

Not sure what to expect on here, but thought I’d say hi

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 01-28-2020, 09:59 AM   #462
Fragilekind

Hi. I am fragile kind. I know this site for some time, but did not register. I am male 22 from middle Europe.

I am free submissive. I am exploring all kind of stuff even very very dark. I like to meet new people but I am very shy and very picky and I have big imagination.

I like art, vintage and most of my fantasies are very weird.

Reason why I joined is that I would like to share one of my deepest fantasy that I would like irl in stories section so you will find me there
Fragilekind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:35 PM   #463
RubinPhoxx

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself here and say how much I really enjoy the time I've had so far.

I am Michael, 40 from Canada. I don't Identify with Gender at all, so I will most always be who my mind is, and that is Sophia. You can refer to me as either-or, pronouns, etc are no problem for me.
I will be changing my avatar a lot, but when it's my choice to put on there it will be this one include in this post

I am REALLY liking the Blogging aspect here on GetDare, and I have been building up what I hope to become an extensive blog with my "adventures" and experiences here as well as some fun, and Unique concepts I have in mind...

I Love the Truth and Dare requests and I am using them for community engagement as much as I can

I am around a lot and have plenty of time to get way too over-involved in this, lol. In fact, This site has cured my Twitter addiction instantly.

I haven't had any real exposure or experience in many kinks or fetishes, so I will see what I like and don't like as time goes on. I am open to at least considering everything, so feel free to ask me any Truths or give me Dares.

I would love to make some connections here and add some friends to my profile. I've I sound like someone you want as a friend please let me know

I will do most of my posting in my blog, so definitely keep an eye on that.

Thanks, and look forward to having a positive and enjoyable time here!

Sophia

PS: Identifying as Sophia, having female avatars, and genderneutral speak is what I will do. Do people have any issues with that if they don't know my physical sex is male? My mental image is genuine, and I don't want to deceive anyone. Should I do anything, or make a note in my sig? Just asking for advice on that issue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CottonCandyHair-Beauty.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	9122  

PM Dares
More PM Dares
Likes, dislikes, limits

Latest Blog Post: Rules
RubinPhoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:22 AM   #464
Katya

Default Hello!

Hello all!

I have just registered to the site. I hope there is place here for an inexperienced individual who would only just like to make her first steps in the whole area

I am a 19yo girl from Central Europe, a student, and here's a short background of mine:

I was always a good, dilligent student, I had good notes and was never a "troublemaker". Last year I left my family home and went to study at a university in another city (not so far away from my hometown, though). For the first time I was alone, had to make new friends and lead a life totally different from what I had had before (spending most of the time with parents, no responsibilities, your mum cooking all the meals, you know the details).

I think I succeeded in that attempt. I am doing good at the univeristy, I am living in a flat which I share with two other student girls and we have become good friends. I started attending parties, I had first serious encounter with boys, I found myself a boyfriend (now an ex-boyfriend). Over these few months I have become quite a different person from what I had been.

Summer is coming and I have high hopes for it. I have discovered that sex is a great thing, now I am crave for more. I want to experiment. I have registered here so that you can help me make my summer more exciting, if you want.

I don't know yet very well how this site works, I hope it is not only for people willing to do advanced stuff. I think I will be opening my own dare thread in the near future.

For now I just wanted to say hello
Katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:35 AM   #465
Just Take Control

Just popping my head in to say hello after a couple of years away.

28. He/him. Switch. UK.
Just Take Control is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction