Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-25-2019, 01:08 PM   #46
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Sure, I'm down. Let's go short, pretty easy, though you can go a little challenging and use my past posts for inspiration :3

I'm a huge underwear lover, love pantsing, a little into wedgies and spanking my rear
Also have a pair of Fruit of the Looms that are too small. Only have plain white underwear, but might be down for making them pretty ^-^

For limits, try to avoid anything too messy (though you can put my drawers over my face), anything too public (though you can make me dance in my underwear in front of the mirror or window), piss/scat stuff, and anything permanent or illegal (common sense after all)

Other than that, feel free to experiment a bit, I'm usually down to try new stuff. Kinda still experimenting here xD

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:11 PM   #47
buttbunny

can i get a short easy/challenging dare? i'm new to getdare so i'm unsure of my dislikes but i like wedgies, anal, piss control, orgasm control. i have a butt plug and a lush vibrator if you want to center it around that!
buttbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #48
pearll

Can I get a long easy dare?
Pansexual 18 girl
Not looking for a longterm master or mistress. Just looking for some fun and some dares with all the wonderful people here.
pearll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 07:15 PM   #49
foxboy21

Please may I have a short, medium difficulty dare.
Thank you in advance. ^^

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:49 AM   #50
Majesty
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Ma'am or Miss, whichever you'd prefer,
May I please have a long cruel dare? please have it revolve around humiliation and crossdressing with whatever else you would like to add on top of that

Likesrgasm control, self bondage, chastity, dress up, makeup, nipple torture, cbt, pee holding, rules, pain

Dislikes: anal, oral, semi or hidden public, edging

Limits: pee/scat, blood, public nudity, social suicide

This is not an all inclusive list, just what I can think of. I will add to it as needed

I am on no touch until august 13th 2023
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:02 AM   #51
Beginnersh

Thanks for doing this madam. I have been away from here for a while, but plan to catchup on dares and this seems like a great opportunity to get going again. Looking at the dare for the kitty, I'm sure I'm in for quite something.

I would like a challenging dare, I'll leave the length up to you. Likes/dislikes/limits can be found in my signature. A link to a list of my toys and clothes can be found in my signature, feel free to use them.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:22 AM   #52
wesam
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Kneeling before my Mistress, licking the dirt she stepped on <3 Xx

May i have one cruel dare please?

Its Pm DaresCall it Lizzy XxIt is a Cum Slt x

Pet play • Feminisation • Chastity • Humiliation
Humiliation • Name calling • CBT • Cum Eating
Piss Drinking • Spanking • Edging • Punishment
Permanent • Family & Friends • Scat • Public • Illegal • pics/vids • Social Suicide •

x Will Do Reports x

xXx
wesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:44 AM   #53
oxford24

Let your sadistic mind roam free . One sadistic dare for me please
Old 05-26-2019, 05:46 AM   #54
Erad01

Hi AngelicSinner,

After reading this thread I would love a dare from you!

For the information I would like an easy or medium dare (leaning towards easy ) mainly because I don’t really have any dislikes, only likes and limits in my signature (and I wouldn’t want any of my limits used, so easy or medium dare it is). For the duration I don’t mind at all, it can be short or long, or even a medium length somewhere between the two, whatever you would prefer.

As for the particular topic I would like it on, could my dare be on either:

- Cum eating
- Feet/being barefoot outside the house or in a public place
- Or a mixture of the two

I don’t mind which of those options you choose, the reason for asking for those choices is that for cum eating it is an activity I love for the duration of it, but usually it isn’t as fun when I think about it afterwards,
and for feet/barefoot outside or in public is another activity I find a huge turn on, but makes me extremely nervous to be walking around barefoot outside my house (I’ve only ever walked barefoot around a park and a quick in and out of a very small little shop as part of a dare before).

So, the reason why I would like a dare on either one of those choices, or a mixture of both, is that they are activities that are a huge turn on for me, but are things that I don’t always enjoy or make me really nervous and anxious to be carrying them out, which is perfect for you to give me a dare on, as the title of this thread is ‘Sadistic Dares to Those Who are Brave’ after all

Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for me

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Barefoot in Public, Denial, Wet Clothes, Anal, Ruined Orgasms, Anything else I'm willing to try that's not in my Limits. (Sometimes I can do pictures, but not always and only if I would like to)

Limits: Pain, Scat, Family, Blood, Social Suicide, Face Pics (Parts of Face Sometimes OK).

PM me WET and I will take a shower in my underwear

Last edited by Erad01; 05-28-2019 at 04:10 AM.
Erad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:12 AM   #55
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Hi everyone. I'm sorry for the lack of dares last night. I got home really late from work and wasexhausted. I actually fell asleep while writing one! I have about 2 hours before I go to work today so i will be able to get one more out. I will get home 4 hours later and should have plenty of time to get more out!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day!

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 05-26-2019, 06:18 AM   #56
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for the lack of dares last night. I got home really late from work and wasexhausted. I actually fell asleep while writing one! I have about 2 hours before I go to work today so i will be able to get one more out. I will get home 4 hours later and should have plenty of time to get more out!

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day!
I know that feeling. No rush as far as I'm concerned, I'll do it whenever you send it.
Its good of you to give out dares even if it is for your own sadistic pleasure.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 06:50 AM   #57
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Hi,

First of all, thank you very much for opening up this thread! This should be interesting.

I'd like to request a medium dare, preferibly a short one, but you may feel free to make it harder - whatever works for you. My likes and dislikes can be find in my signature.

Cheers,
Pío

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:41 AM   #58
TdS0fLk

Hello, i would love to get long and challenging one from you. My likes include being humiliated and tortured. I love playing around toilet and feel feminine. My dislikes include anal, unbearable pain, being easily caught or exposed. Limits are anything like that gets me caught, like taking a too big risk, illegal, friends and family, messy. I would love to get the dare by pm and i will definitely do it and report back and maybe even ask for another one if you will be still open for it. I don't have any toys, only house hold items, and i cannot get icy hot or tobbasco. Thank you, mistress, for your attention.

Limits: relatives & friends, illegal, gore, social life, extreme piss & scat, public.

My sex map - http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...a2ec7.20976925
TdS0fLk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #59
VanillaTheMaid

First of all thank you so much for doing this!

In return i think you deserve to have fun so ill give you the clear to make a long one for me and your allowed to go full sadistic on me UwU. be cruel with me :3

I would love for it to be fendom based but its up to you! and im allowing you to be saddistic since i believe you deserve to have fun for your hard work! but also because i kinda like to be abbused OwO... i like to be a pet.... so use your worst sadistic mind on me UwU

I prefer to get it in a private message, and if you want me to send any kind of proof or focuse on a specific thing more in my report please let me know!

loves!

(p.s.) take your time you sweet thing

Im begging you to help me become the slutiest toilet cat ever!
23 Transgender female
(MtF pre gender surgery)

Kik: VanillaTheMaid
Likes, Intrests, Punishments and limits
My Pm dares!
My rules!
Toys and supplies
Ask me anything UwU!

Days left of Denial: 0 (add to it with my pm dares!)

If you want Picture or Video proof of your dares you send me just ask UwU!
I have self harm scars from the past, so if that bothers you dont bother contacting me

Last edited by VanillaTheMaid; 05-26-2019 at 03:13 PM.
VanillaTheMaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #60
thinava00

Female

Hi! I know you've gotten a lot of responses already, but I would love one of your dares so I thought I'd ask.

I am interested in a long, sadistic dare. Have fun with it! I asked permission from my Dom, and he agreed he'll enforce it, and make sure I get a report back to you in a timely manner. Feel free to PM me with any questions if I've missed anything. I really appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks,
Ava.

Likes: mild to moderate pain, bondage, wedgies, dice dares, hidden public, semi public (public restroom dares are currently a favorite), interested in hypno
Dislikes: extended bondage, corner time, edging, denial, body writing
Limits: messy, full public, pictures or video, audio, illegal, scat, messy, loud noises (I get overstimulated easily), electricity , diapers, age play

AMA PM dares
thinava00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk