Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-15-2019, 05:51 AM   #1
teaseme132

Smile Orgasm Control through Hypnosis - for Girls

Are you interested in hypnosis? Does orgasm control excite you? If you answered yes to both, keep reading...

Starting off this dare is relatively simple. I will give you a hypno track to listen to that makes it so that you will be unable to cum without permission. Don't worry -- the track does wear off on it's own, so this isn't permanent (unless you choose to re-listen to extend it). Before we start, I also give you a de-programming track to keep just in case you decide that you aren't enjoying the dare and wish to stop participating before the track wears off on own.

Whenever you feel the urge to cum, just contact me via Kik and ask permission. When I receive your request, I might say yes, I might say no, or I might make you complete some sort of task to earn permission (within your limits, of course). Sounds simple, but it can be a lot of fun.

I had a similar dare posted for a while, but had to take it down because I got more responses than I could handle. With the university semester coming to an end and peole's schedules changing, I am happy to say I have more openings!

Please Kik me if interested. My kik is in my signature below. This dare is open to girls 18 and older!

Last edited by teaseme132; 05-19-2019 at 09:47 AM.
teaseme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:25 PM   #2
Kylethellamacorn

Would love to try this
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:16 AM   #3
teaseme132

Sorry, this thread is closed. Too much interest.

Last edited by teaseme132; 05-20-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-25-2019, 06:29 AM   #4
teaseme132

Default Back Again!! I have 2 Openings!

Check the signature at the bottom of the message to see if I have any openings... SPACE IS LIMITED!

Are you interested in hypnosis? Does orgasm control excite you? If you answered yes to both, keep reading...

Starting off this dare is relatively simple. I will give you a hypno track to listen to that makes it so that you will be unable to cum without permission. Don't worry -- the track does wear off on it's own, so this isn't permanent (unless you choose to re-listen to extend it). Before we start, I also give you a de-programming track to keep just in case you decide that you aren't enjoying the dare and wish to stop participating before the track wears off on own.

Whenever you feel the urge to cum, just contact me via Kik and ask permission. When I receive your request, I might say yes, I might say no, or I might make you complete some sort of task to earn permission (within your limits, of course). Sounds simple, but it can be a lot of fun.

I had a similar dare posted for a while, but had to take it down because I got more responses than I could handle. With the university semester coming to an end and peole's schedules changing, I am happy to say I have more openings!

Please Kik me if interested. My kik is in my signature below and gives the current status of openings. This dare is open to girls 18 and older!

Last edited by teaseme132; 05-26-2019 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:13 AM   #5
teaseme132

This thread is closed

Last edited by teaseme132; 06-06-2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:18 PM   #6
teaseme132

I'm back again! The thread is reopened and I have one opening at this time. Please check the signature below for my Kik. I will remove my kik from the signature when the opening is filled. Please check below...
Old 06-15-2019, 03:32 AM   #7
teaseme132

One of my girls has had a change in jobs and had to leave the dare due to her newly busy work schedule... so I have an opening again. Kik me if you want it!
Old 06-19-2019, 08:27 PM   #8
teaseme132

This thread is closed. No more openings available.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:44 AM   #9
teaseme132

I'm back again! The thread is reopened and I have one opening at this time. Please check the signature below for my Kik. I will remove my kik from the signature when the opening is filled. Please check below...
Old 06-30-2019, 02:21 PM   #10
teaseme132

Girls (18+, of course), I still have one opening! Kik me if interested. A detailed description of the dare can be found earlier in this thread.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:18 AM   #11
teaseme132

I had a small technical glitch with my phone and got locked out of my old Kik account. I have created a new one, which can be found in my signature below. Kik me if you are interested in this dare. I have one opening!
Old 07-11-2019, 06:34 AM   #12
StripSlut

This sounds like it could be fun. Messaged you
StripSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:21 AM   #13
teaseme132

I currently have one opening! Kik me if interested. A detailed description of the dare can be found earlier in this thread.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #14
teaseme132

I had one inquiry, but she didn't respond when I kik-ed her back, so I still have one opening! Kik me if you're interested.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:06 PM   #15
teaseme132

With the university semester starting up, I have two girls who will be exiting this dare at the end of this week to focus on their studies. One is starting her Doctoral Dissertation, and I wish both all the the best! I am currently interviewing interested girls for the openings created, 18+ only. Kik me if you are interested!

Last edited by teaseme132; 08-15-2019 at 06:09 PM.
The following user says Thank You to teaseme132 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hypno, orgasm control, tasks