Old 02-20-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
RopeBox.club

Heart My Website For BDSM Ads.

Firstly, I apologize if this kinda thread is not allowed. It is in no way commercial or directed at gathering user data or other annoying things.

I'm the owner of a simple website named ropebox.club. I recently discovered that quite some traffic to ropeBox is coming from this forum, which is highly appreciated! So I wanted to take the opportunity to present it officially.

RopeBox is a very simple website on which you can post BDSM and other kink-related personal ads - uncensored. There are no ads and no sign-up. Just anonymous ads with optional pictures and a contact possibility. This project is purely a hobby project and thus, there are no money-involving personals allowed (e.g. findom). I also don't make any money with the website itself in any way.

I would be happy if you would check it out. Any feedback is welcome - good and bad.

Again, if this kinda thread is not allowed here, I apologize. I figured, since there is no sign-up and no ads, it might be okay to promote an own project...

Looking forward to your feedback.
Best regards
Jenny

Last edited by RopeBox.club; 02-20-2019 at 01:01 AM.
RopeBox.club is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RopeBox.club for this post:
Old 03-25-2019, 07:27 AM   #2
RopeBox.club

Heart

Too bad. I was really hoping for some honest feedback. I got a few PMs from people, but not a lot. I'd really appreciate it if the one or the other person could check it out and give me ideas on how to improve on it.

One thing I did was that I recently started to continuously remove all the obvious fake ads. It's a quite a bit of work but so far so good. I removed over a hundred ads actually, since ads with a financial interest are not permitted.

I am not asking to make any money. There aren't even ads on the website. I really just want to build something that's nice and that people enjoy.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #3
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

on a first glance it seems nice, love the no financial rule!
but as a suggestion maybe an option to search on country? so it's easier to find someone near you for an offline add.

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:51 AM   #4
Splinter

Thumbs up

The site is nice, I think it would be better if the tags were effective. If I click "mistress" many ads made by slaves are shown. Maybe they should be put in categories.
Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 05:36 AM   #5
RopeBox.club

Hi,

thanks for the feedback. I think you're right, a more specific search could be very useful, so one can filter for at least location, gender and role. I'm going to do that as a next step!

Best,
Jenny
Old 04-04-2019, 02:17 AM   #6
Tempting_rebuttal

I agree on tighter search options. Even a search tool asking your role and gender to allow accurate searches would be great.

One thing I am noticing is a large amount of ads with little to no information to go off. And though I know you can't dictate what people write, Amy be a good idea to have a page dedicated to providing tips on how to put up an ad that will gain you clicks (useful info, provide information on what you want, etc) this way, those that want to put up an ad but don't know what to write at least have an outlet and a bit of an outline to follow to help them provide the best ad the can

I love the ui providing the links to WhatsApp, kik, email, etc. Very intuitive!
Old 04-21-2019, 05:22 AM   #7
shyoldguy

Might want to change 'phone number' to 'contact me at' that way people can put in a KIK ID, Snap, Skype or email address or whatever they prefer.
shyoldguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ads, bdsm, personals, pet project, ropebox