Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2020, 08:50 AM   #16
Sharkbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinko24 View Post
Since you are over 21, give yourself a wine enema. Should get you a little tipsy.
WOULD NOT DO THIS ONE. Docters do not recommend this. If you do this please keep the amount smal and beware that this is not medically advised.
As this does not offer a controllable intake of alkohol

PLEASE if you care about your health research it bevore doing it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/26/h...mas/index.html

Last edited by Sharkbait; 10-17-2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: added a article
The following 2 users say Thank You to for this post:
Old 10-17-2020, 09:45 AM   #17
EleriB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post
WOULD NOT DO THIS ONE. Docters do not recommend this. If you do this please keep the amount smal and beware that this is not medically advised.

Yes, you said it before me, it’s a straight shot to alcohol poisoning, so that’s a no go, but I’m happy to ask for something else instead!

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EleriB for this post:
Old 10-17-2020, 09:58 AM   #18
EleriB

So unfortunately I was busy last night, so I didn’t get anything done yesterday, so I’m posting a new total of everything I need to get done! Feel free to be rough on me for being lazy!

56 hours additional denial
5 min of ass fucking
1 hour plugged
1L enema retained for 10 minutes
1 hour plugged in public

I should have a report either tonight or tomorrow morning, I’ll do what else is added on before tonight as well! Thanks everyone for making this special

Likes/Limits (I am still exploring, so anything not on here just assume I haven’t tried it)

Likes: Nipple play, anal, light spanking, short term orgasm control, double penetration, strict rules, scheduled tasks, denial play

Limits: Feet, piss/shit, public nudity, pics/video, blood, permanent, sex life interfering with social/work life

My wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
EleriB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:40 AM   #19
Melinko24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait View Post

Just an FYI, all kink behavior carries with it some level of risk.

Self enemas can be dangerous and cause damage. Floggings can damage kidneys if done incorrectly, holding enemas for any length of time can cause internal damage... there is always risk.

The goal is to always keep the risk as low as possible.

Based on your response, and linking of a CNN article versus one from a kink knowledgeable website, I'll take it you have never really participated much in the BDSM lifestyle.

First, the article does not mention the amount, the type of or even the proof of the alcohol being used. Safe to bet the kids in college are using cheap vodka or another cheap liquor that has a much higher proof then wine and also safe to bet they are not measuring it out.

The article is correct in one area, it will enter your blood stream and if the content is too high it can cause damage, but so can taking a half a bottle of vodka orally.

The only reason I even suggested the enema was due to the fact that she had a size restriction on the pour. 500 ml was her restriction, 8 oz is one glass of wine, and that is 240 ml.. so two glasses of wine, held briefly, is actually not going to lead to death unless the person has an extreme alcohol allergy.

You have to know what you are using and what you are doing, but if you do... it can be done safely.

And now you know...

That being said, I respect her decision to opt out of it, but don't link an uniformed article from CNN as fact. As you even said, do the research, because it is a common practice in the BDSM community and can be done safely.

Yes I have KiK and Snapchat. No, you can't just ask for them randomly.

Yes I have a lot of kink experience that I will share, just send me a PM.

Yes, I am completely happy to make friends and talk.

No, your kinks don't freak me out. I've seen pretty much everything.

Made one of those amazing AMA threads so you can feel free to ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331543
Melinko24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Melinko24 for this post:
Old 10-17-2020, 05:35 PM   #20
denon12
getDare Devil

8 hours of denial

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 06:48 PM   #21
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

30 min public plugging
Enjoy!

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 07:38 PM   #22
Killerhipo

Default Alcohol enemas, even wine enemas, are dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinko24 View Post
Just an FYI, all kink behavior carries with it some level of risk.

Self enemas can be dangerous and cause damage. Floggings can damage kidneys if done incorrectly, holding enemas for any length of time can cause internal damage... there is always risk.

The goal is to always keep the risk as low as possible.

Based on your response, and linking of a CNN article versus one from a kink knowledgeable website, I'll take it you have never really participated much in the BDSM lifestyle.

First, the article does not mention the amount, the type of or even the proof of the alcohol being used. Safe to bet the kids in college are using cheap vodka or another cheap liquor that has a much higher proof then wine and also safe to bet they are not measuring it out.

The article is correct in one area, it will enter your blood stream and if the content is too high it can cause damage, but so can taking a half a bottle of vodka orally.

The only reason I even suggested the enema was due to the fact that she had a size restriction on the pour. 500 ml was her restriction, 8 oz is one glass of wine, and that is 240 ml.. so two glasses of wine, held briefly, is actually not going to lead to death unless the person has an extreme alcohol allergy.

You have to know what you are using and what you are doing, but if you do... it can be done safely.

And now you know...

That being said, I respect her decision to opt out of it, but don't link an uniformed article from CNN as fact. As you even said, do the research, because it is a common practice in the BDSM community and can be done safely.
Alright, if CNN isn't good enough how about an article from a medical journal.

Couple excerpts:
Quote:
Rectal absorption of ethanol bypasses the first pass metabolic effect, allowing for a higher concentration of blood ethanol to occur for a given volume of solution and, consequently, greater potential for central nervous system depression.
Quote:
A tube is inserted in the rectum and ethanol is poured directly into the colon enhancing the amount and speed of the ethanol entering the bloodstream as it bypasses the initial filtering by the liver.
if that isn't good enough how about:
Quote:
he only reported fatality was similar to our case: acute ethanol intoxication by rectal absorption of a wine enema [13]
The study.

Quote:
Acute colitis due to intrarectal administration of ethanol is uncommonly reported and likely underrecognized [10].
Quote:
Rectal absorption of ethanol bypasses the first pass metabolic effect, allowing for a higher systemic concentration of blood ethanol to occur for a given volume of solution prior to hepatic degradation and, consequently, greater potential for central nervous system depression [2, 5].

What always bothers me about people who seem to complain about sources is that they never provide "better" sources. I'm glad your respectful of other people's decisions but it doesn't hurt to be better informed if not just spread misinformation less.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Killerhipo for this post:
Old 10-17-2020, 08:31 PM   #23
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

I do see what people are saying but in the end it is what you think is best for yourself. That being said take 8 more hours of denial.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 09:47 PM   #24
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

30 min public plugging
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:36 PM   #25
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Another 30 minutes public plugging.

Spoiler:

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
Old 10-17-2020, 11:14 PM   #26
HappilySissy

8 hours of denial on me <3
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 11:40 PM   #27
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

8 more hours of denial!

Spoiler:

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
Old 10-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #28
luckee101

Have another 30min public plugging. Try to spend some time walking around instead of standing or sitting.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #29
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Also another 30 to public plugging

Spoiler:

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
Old 10-18-2020, 08:53 PM   #30
luckee101

And lets add another 8 hrs denial
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt, control, denial, plug