Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-08-2023, 10:31 PM   #121
Kylie.j.96

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? thats tough, im not into guys, but i have given a couple. it was fun other than the idea it was a guy i was giving it too
What do you like about giving blowjobs? feeling feminine and slutty
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i try to the times i did it at least some
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) lick and kiss it when i wasent sucking it
In what ways would you play with his balls? with my hands
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? never tried it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) average was all i have tried
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? what?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? yes, loved when they grabbed back of my head and pushed back and forth
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? dont care
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? thats the point
How do you feel about cum going on your face? thats fun too
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? hard to clean up
How do you feel about cum going on your body? never tried it with a bj
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? thats fine too
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yes, both
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i showed them it was in my mouth then swallowed it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? only done him sitting or standing me on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i dress up slutty
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? never have, would in right situation
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no?
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) gotta vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? normal i guess is all i tried
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i tried, i gag but can get it in pretty far for a second
Would you let someone face-fuck you? i have

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? when there is teeth
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything i guess
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? all of the above
In what ways would you want your balls played with? gently
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? oh yeah
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? it has been easy for them
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? yes, i dunno
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? no, i like them to do their thing
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? cant get there from just sucking
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? great
How do you feel about cumming on their face? great
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? great
How do you feel about cumming on their body? great
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? ok
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? i hope they want to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? its hot
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? sitting ot laying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? all of them
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? that would be great
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? its all good
Would you want to face-fuck a person? sure

Misc

How important is the location to you? not at all
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? mabee
Do you want to control the event? no
Do you enjoy dirty talk? oh yeah!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? submissive!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? oh yeah
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? no

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 12:54 PM   #122
Salem

Color Wheel

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes, of course.
What do you dislike about giving blowjob? The taste, the possibility of gagging, the strain on my jaw.
What do you like about giving blowjob? How submissive and naughty it makes me feel. It makes me happy that I can please my partner.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Not usually, no.
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Yes. I experiment by flattening and tensing my tongue. Whatever he likes more, I try to replicate that sensation without trying to overstimulate him.
In what ways would you play with his balls? I don't usually touch them.
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? It's not something either of us enjoy.
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)
I'm indifferent.
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? Yes, I don't have a penis so it's always interesting to see what sensations produce a specific reaction. It's a little funny, lol.
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes I do, though I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm ever actually "forced" into doing it. I just take some convincing lol.
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I don't really have a preference.
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I tolerate it because I know it's what I'm supposed to do.
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Haven't tried it but there's a first time for everything, I suppose.
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I think I would actually hate that, lol
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I'm fine with that.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I'm fine with that.
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? Not always, but I do every now and then. I'll do it if he wants me to.
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? If I'm not swallowing it, I try to clean it up quickly.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? I prefer to have us both lay down and then I lay perpendicular to him because it's more comfortable but I've spent a lot of time on my knees before lol.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Of course, there is often a lot of foreplay which I like.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Yes, it's sort of a fantasy to be between two men like that, but I think it would be overwhelming at first.
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really? Unless it's something I can't do like deep throating then there isn't anything that comes to mind.
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) No, I vary it a lot. Gotta keep him on his toes, lol.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Is there anything that isn't messy about a blowjob?
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I don't know how, but I don't think I'd be able to do that. My gag reflex is sensitive as it is.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Again, if it's hitting my uvula it will be a bad time for everyone. Though I do kind of want to try it at some point.
Anything extra you want to say?
Nope!

Misc

How important is the location to you? I prefer to do these things in my bedroom.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? It definitely helps keep me comfortable.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Yeah I would not enjoy it as much.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? There is a mild thrill there and I have given a blowjob to someone in a semi public place but I don't think I would do that again.
Do you want to control the event? I like having a little control but ultimately I like being at the mercy of whoever I'm giving it to.
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? YES
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Not really, no.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? NO
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
I can't think of anything.

PM Dares
Likes/Dislikes/Limits + Tools/Implements
Salem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:41 PM   #123
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?
No

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
Yes

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
If can get self-conscious which can spoil the mood

What do you like about getting blowjobs?
They feel good. I also think it's very intimate, for a girl to put my dick in her mouth. I like that.

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
Maybe a short look, occasionally. But not the whole time.

Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
At the start, sure, extra kisses and licks etc are fun, but towards the end we got to focus on the prize.

In what ways would you want your balls played with?
A very, very light touch drives me crazy.

Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
If I expected it, sure.

How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
In the mouth, yes.

Do you like them to play and explore it on their own?
That can be fun but for me to get off we need to do the things I like.

Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
Not at all, I need to know she's into it. Even better if it's her idea.

Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
I like a helping hand or two.

How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
Love it.

How do you feel about cumming on their face?
Yes please.

How do you feel about cumming on their hair?
That seems mean but I wouldn't say no.

How do you feel about cumming on their body?
I'd be happy to.

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
That's fine but it's not as fun. Unless it's something weird like in her food I guess.

Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
I don't expect it but it's sexy if they do.

Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
Playing with it or inspecting it a little can be fun, but I'm not toooo interested in that.

What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
I'm standing up, she's on her knees. That feels good. Or I'm laid on my back, she's curled up by my legs. That's a nice lazy way of doing it.

Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Noises can be good because it adds to the feeling. I don't think doing other stuff would add to the feeling for me.

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
I would love to have two girls sucking me at the same time but I don't think that will ever become reality. It's fun to think about though.

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
I don't think so, no. My likes are all fairly vanilla.

Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
We can play around at the beginning but towards the end we have to stay with the grip that's going to get me off. Usually a hard hand hold or suck or both.

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
Normal is fine.

How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
That's up to them. I don't need it to get off.

Would you want to face-fuck a person?
No. Sounds too violent for me.

If anybody would like to suck me off, drop me a message. Even better if you bring a friend.

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Not a great deal. Unless it's too gross or weird or whatever.

Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
That sounds nice

Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Cold is good. Dank doesn't sound nice.

Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
Not full public because I would probably be too self-conscious for an audience. But semi-public with a small chance of being caught would be extra hot.

Do you want to control the event?
I'm happy to share control.

Do you enjoy dirty talk?
It's fun to hear but I'm not great at talking.

Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
I think putting your dick in somebody's mouth is dominant and I like that. I don't know how you could submissively receive a blowjob but I'd by happy to try. I wouldn't want to feel degraded or used.

Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Don't really care once I've cum.

Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
No I think that would smell pretty bad.
nudity, risky stripping, interesting truths and games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 03:59 PM   #124
omega46

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Y Yes I have Given a lot of blowjobs
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? Nothing really
What do you like about giving blowjobs? I love giving them they make me feel like a submissive whore. and just being only used for pleasure turns me on
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I always keep eye contact
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? Yes, I always lick from balls to tip on both sides and always kiss and nibble it
In what ways would you play with his balls? I suck them, kiss them, rest them on my face and smell them
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I only occasionally do this only if I really like them and they ask me to
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I don't really like sucking smaller penises it just isn't as fun or challenging, but I LOVE sucking bigger ones
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I just really love to rub my face with it and just rub it all over
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? Yes, especially during deep throating
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? I LOVE when there is a large load of cum
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? Love it
How do you feel about cum going on your body? Love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I dont really like it unless it's on my clothes or something I'm wearing
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? because I want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? I play with it by massaging it into my breasts or rolling it around my mouth with my tongue etc.
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? Yes to all of those things I also love dirty talking to them
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? I have done more than one at a time
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Not really
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? I love giving really messy and sloppy blowjobs
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I love deep deepthroating
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Yes, I love to be face fucked

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not very, risky locations are exciting to me
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? it would turn me on because of some of my fantasies
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? would turn me on a lot
Do you want to control the event? no
Do you enjoy dirty talk? I love dirty talk
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? I love feeling submissive, degraded and used during blowjobs
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes it really turns me on
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? yes
omega46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 01:51 AM   #125
SissyCecelia

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? Yes, several
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? I used to dislike deepthroating. Thats why i started training it, now i love it lol. So the thing i like the least is the fact that it ends
What do you like about giving blowjobs? I love pleasuring the receiver. I love to hear the moans and getting the eventual reward. Also (though i dont have yet gatherd much "actual" experience with it since my training) deepthroating. I would love to just be facefucked
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? Depends on the situation
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) yea. i like to drag out my blowjobs. i dont suck until he cums. i suck a bit, tease him by caressing his dick or slapping it into my face or that kinda things. but dont it dare to cum early. i wanna have fun too
In what ways would you play with his balls? licking, sucking them, biting (to enforce a punishment, lol)
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? eh, not my thing
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) luckily i could experience some. i liked to suck the average ones more then the large ones, because of deepthroating. now i think large would be better. although it aint the much better. a dick is a dick. its mainly for the attention i get while im sucking
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? i guess yes? its more like me dating men. just a short greeting followed by a hard an thorough fucking
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? abso-fucking-lutely. meet me on a date, find a secluded place by "exploring a near park" and just push me to my knees. use my head as your flehslight and make me beg for you to be rougher. jesus im turned on by that though
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? dont really care much. cum is cum. its the taste that matters for me
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going on your face? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? never have
How do you feel about cum going on your body? been there, done that, love that
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? answer depends heavily on the situation. though my body is largly preferred
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? if its up to me, sometimes (even though i would must myself more up to just swallow it. idk why i hesitate so much). but it it aint up to me? damn. just push your dick in my throat and throatpie me, jesus. is it really too much to ask for?
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? never really have, though i would like to
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? every available. i would like to try getting throatfucked with my head hanging over the bed though.
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i moan. and it aint "just show" lol. i really do enjoy it that much. playing with his balls. showing him that i love it
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? would love to, yes
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? i dont think so
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) i try to vary. what actually happens though? idk
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? sloppy preferred
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i think i already answered that... several times. But yes. I am able to deepthroat better and better.
Would you let someone face-fuck you? definetly, yes. would love to be completly at his mercy. make my throat hurt for days sir!
Anything extra you want to say? has it been clear that i love giving head? lmao

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? teeth.
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything but teeth
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i like to be held eye contact with. but aint a must
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? yup
In what ways would you want your balls played with? suck em, nibble on em, put em in your mouth. show me you love em
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? im a big fella. not many have really gobbled that thing skillfully
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? idk? i like what they like... most of the times
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? im more of a sub. i would like to force them [I]sometimes[/].
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? depends on the sucker (lol) and his/her skills
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cumming on their face? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? i guess its ok?
How do you feel about cumming on their body? love. let me do it please
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? idk.
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? nah. would be hot af though
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? absolutly
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? all available. feels great man
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? please, for the love of god, show me you enjoy it. non-plus-ultra would be if you masturbate and actually cum while blowing me. dont stop though
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yep
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? i would be scared to ask for a facefuck because i dont hink its that liked by the general cocksucker
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary it, bitch
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? depends on my mood.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? yes... do it!
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yup. would like to feel what i am offering
i like it more giving head than receiving

Misc

How important is the location to you? not at all
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? could be more romantic, so yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? could be harder to get me going, yes. but i think the result would be the same
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? i love exhibitionism, so yes
Do you want to control the event? nah, not that much
Do you enjoy dirty talk? no, because german dirtytalk is cringe af
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? oh fuck yes. treat me like a whore. like a fuckpuppet
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yesyesyesyseyseyseyseyseyseyseyes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? very mixed feelings about that
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, hypnosis, public (within reason), exhibition, risky play, ballbusting/cbt, orgasm denial

Dislikes: Excessive edging

limits: scat, permanent damage, blood, abdl/diaper play

punishments: Piss, Public-er, pain, painal, extended deepthroat sessions, really heavy ballbusting/cbt sessions (test me)

-----------------------------------
PM Dares
Dirtycode
my toys
KiK: MaleGreyWolf (dont judge lol)
SissyCecelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 10:42 AM   #126
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs?sometime the taste
What do you like about giving blowjobs?almost all of it, feeling it grow in my mouth, feeling it coming closer to cum..
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?sometimes
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)yes I love doing it, licking and kissing
In what ways would you play with his balls?cupping with my hand
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus?sometime did
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin)not too small, not too big
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that?I love doing it, touching, feeling it with hands, mouth, tongue
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that?I like somewhat to be forced, like holding my head with hands.. pulling, but nothing too extreme
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum?average to large
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love it
How do you feel about cum going on your face?love it
How do you feel about cum going on your hair?love it
How do you feel about cum going on your body?love it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you?sometimes I love to make cum on something, sometimes.. I think is such a waste
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)?I do, I like to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)?depends on the mood, sometimes I like some kinky cum play
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in?kneeling and 69
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?if kneeling I finger myself or have dildo/vibe
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time?would love to try but never happened so far
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?not that I can think of at the moment
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)I vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?messy and sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat?I am not bad but I would like to do better
Would you let someone face-fuck you?if in the right mood I will
no

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?yes I would not enjoy it
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?mmm.... yes
Do you want to control the event?I like to but as I wrote before I somewhat like to be controlled
Do you enjoy dirty talk?Yes...
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?see answer above
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?yes.. I like
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?drink or eat, me or other.. a perv fantasy sometimes
no

Nice questions

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 11:32 AM   #127
Rb123

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes, a few times

What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? nothing, have to keep it interesting though as it can get a bit boring after a while

What do you like about getting blowjobs? the wetness of the mouth and the sensations from the tongue

Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? yes, the eye contact is a big turn on for me

Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? lick and kisses

In what ways would you want your balls played with? cupped and pulled lightly

Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? yes that would be a turn on

How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? no problem, its on the small size

Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? yes, holding and pulling on their hair

Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? yes I can orgasm by sucking only

How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? yes it would turn me on

How do you feel about cumming on their face? yes it would be good

How do you feel about cumming on their hair? abit messy for them and doesnt really do much

How do you feel about cumming on their body? on their tits or ass would be good

How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? messy to clean up

Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? their choice

Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? would be hot to see them play with it in their mouth

What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? lay on back

Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? would be hot to see them play with their self

Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? yes could be fun

Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nothing i can think off

Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) a mixture is fun

Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? very wet and sloppy

How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? happy to give it ago but wouldnt be bothered if they didnt

Would you want to face-fuck a person? would be fun to try

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk