Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-09-2020, 11:35 PM   #1
dominusgray

Male 27/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in US (real)

27/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in US (real)

Hey everyone,

I'm an experienced and real Master here to get what I deserve: an obedient, kinky, playful slave.

Who am I?I'm real and extremely experienced. I have plenty of toys. And I am very fortunate to have one consistent real-life puppy-slave to keep me busy and satisfied in person. I'm looking to add another to my pack and build up from scratch. I'm educated, sane, fit, and attractive. I have a webcam and I'm willing to use it.

I have always believed that in the ideal M/s relationship, the slave is giving their body and the Master is giving more back in terms of mind and spirit.

I want a slave that will dedicate themselves to me long-term and be willing to communicate with me regularly. Interpersonally, you must be able to hold a reasonably intelligent conversation. In exchange, I will keep you safe and respect your limits. We will explore all your favorite kinks, reinvent old ones, and discover new ones. You will be punished, but it will be fair. I will help you reach your full potential.

Initially online, but I'm open and optimistic for an in-person visit with me (and my pup) someday if we connect.

My favorite kinks: Humiliation, pupplay, chastity, bondage, mild exhib, watersports, milking, cum.

Now, if you made it through all that, PM me back telling me your favorite interests and the best way to contact you.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:05 AM   #2
relx

Default slave

Hey interested in anal edging exhibition bondage fem cum forced or open to whatever you want have skype relix0 or snap relix1

Advertisements
Kink Talk