RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:37 AM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Heart

Warning: Don't read if you're about to eat or squeamish. Contains explosive poop.

When sexy times go wrong.

I didn't want to post this because it is so embarrasing but AM said if I didn't, he would write it on my behalf and god knows what he would write.

So...sometime last week I was taking my child and his friend to the park for the afternoon. Given it is school holidays, AM and I can't do much d/s stuff and can only do small things that we can hide like being plugged or body writing etc. So when I told him I was going to the park he told me he wanted me to get plugged and wear the plug there and back. Okay, no problem. I can do that.

So I get myself plugged and then get ready and soon I am off to the park, where we stay for about an hour but then I decide to bring them home because at this point they are arguing a lot. So we are walking back home when it all starts going wrong. The park isn't far from my house, about a 10-15 minute walk. As I near the top of my street I start feeling like I need to poop. Thankfully the kids have already gone all the way down the street on their bikes so they can't see my sudden discomfort. I start walking as fast as I can and I'm fighting this poop which is actually harder to fight while you're plugged. And then halfway down my street...pop.

I don't know if it is the plug or poop because I can't ..feel..either on me/in my jeans. So I rush the last half of the street as fast as I can and then run upstairs when I finally get home. I get to the bathroom yank my pants down at the same time my hand is going backwards to grab the plug but no...I don't have that much time. So with the plug still in I have to sit down and poop. I hear it splash with the poop. And now it gets even 'better.' A day or two before this day my belly wasn't too good from something I ate and it was now that I discovered it still wasn't good.

I discovered that when I realized it was pretty much diarrhea. And the plug had splashed into the bowl. So I finish and get up to clean and then look at the bowl and I can't even SEE the plug. It is full of diarrhea. FULL. No plug in sight.....So I have to wrap half a pack of baby wipes around my hand and...hunt...for it. It took me three dips. And I was heaving. And ewwing. And cursing. And finally I get it and pull it out and throw it in the sink, next up is cleaning myself and the toilet.

Which took over one full roll of toilet roll. And then. When I am finished wiping myself up, I turn around to discover I had..dripped...all over the floor. So I have to clean that up too. Then I'm so repulsed I stand in the bath to wash with soap and sponge, finish cleaning myself get changed and dump the plug in a bowl of boiled kettle water and bleach.

I was completely traumatised. Of course when I told AM, he laughed and laughed and laughed.

Icey: AND DONT YOU DARE LAUGH
AM: I gave up trying not to laugh at pop
AM: I do love you
Icey: I am traumatised!! I was SO tempted to just flush the plug
AM: I am still highly amused, my visuals are indescribable
Icey: I am not amused. This is all your fault telling me to plug with a dodgy belly!
AM: You chugging down the street like a 2-stroke scooter going “putt putt putt” at 30 miles per hour
AM: Plopalong Cassidy
Icey: I hate you.
AM: Yes, but you still love me
Icey: That is not the point!!

He later told me if I HAD attempted to flush the plug it would have just gotten stuck in the ubend and someone would have had to come out to fix it so...I guess I am glad I didn't now. I haven't been plugged since, I am still traumatised!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 04-19-2019 at 07:41 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 04-25-2019, 02:46 PM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Well done for sharing! It was a little hard not to laugh at that awful moment where you're trying to figure out if you've just come unplugged or had a major toilet accident (although yuck at some of the rest lol). I do have some sympathy though as I can certainly see how this happens when plugged
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk