Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-14-2020, 09:20 AM   #31
Kah
Account Banned

The final Elite Four member was a little bit of a challenge, nearly beating 2 of my team members in this fight.
I started with Zeus and made quick work of his Altaria, he then switched into Flygon and I sent out Mr Punchy to use his Dual Chop to beat Flygon but not before nearly killing Mr Punchy with Earthquake. To play it safe I brought Zeus back out to fight his Salamance and Kingdra, but then came his second Flygon and I sent out Wingspan to fight it with Fly, Wingspan was reduced to 11HP before winning the fight.

DARES:
I started by twisting my nipples for 2 minutes, making them extremely sensitive again, and then I pegged my bruised and abused nipples just before performing my 20 pushups. I kept them on to write this update and now I will go and face the pokemon champion.

Current Team Status:
Manectric/Zeus - LVL 61
Swellow/Wingspan - LVL 59
Latias/Jet - LVL 52
Machoke/Mr Punchy - LVL 54
Lanturn/Toaster - LVL 39
Sandslash/Dig Dig Dig - LVL 41

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:19 AM   #32
Kah
Account Banned

I AM THE POKEMON LEAGUE CHAMPION.

But it came with some heavy losses.

The final fight against Steven started off good, Zeus used his Flame Thrower attack to decimate 2 of his 6 team members, but then came his Armoldo so to work with the type advantage I switched into Mr Punchy. It wasn't enough though and Mr Punchy gave his life to weaken the opponent and help the team win the fight. I switched into Dig Dig Dig, and I used his Dig attack several times to chip away at Armoldo enough to defeat it. Then came his Cradilly and I switched back to Zeus to use Flame Thrower to hopefully kill it in one shot, but he wasn't strong enough and was killed by Giga Drain. Fear was now rising as my strongest pokemon was now gone, I brought out Wingspan to use Brave Bird and finish Cradilly. Afterwords Steven sent out Aggron, and I was woefully unprepared for this fight. I made the choice to send out Jet, as she had the best moves to fight it with. One Psychic and Shadowball later and I was ready to face his final pokemon. Metagross came out and to my shock it mega evolved, I managed to land a Dragon Breath on it to cause paralysis, but it used Giga Impact and killed Jet, leaving me with the worst team to combat Steven's strongest pokemon. 2 of my team were heavily under leveled, and Wingspan had no effective moves to use against it. I resolved myself to summon out my Lantern, who I named "Toaster" because I have a dark sense of humor (Water/electric type) and was lucky enough to connect with Confuse Ray. Being nearly 20 levels below this flying fortress I powered through and used the speed advantage against the Mega Metagross to my advantage and landed several hits with Surf, slowly chipping its health away and being lucky that it kept getting confusion damage until finally I was able to hit it with one final Surf attack and win the match, solidifying me as the pokemon champion.

DARES:
This round of dares is going to be the hardest, the team members I have lost in this fight are going to make me suffer potentially for hours, not to mention that this is the first time I used all 6 members of my team.
For starters I am going to have to perform 60 naked pushups, 20 for using him, and 40 for losing him.
Following this I will have to twist my nipples continuously for 6 whole minutes for using and losing Mr Punchy.
After that I am going to peg my nipples for 10 minutes, I imagine this is going to be complete torture after 6 minutes of twisting them.
Next will be the most humiliating part of this entire punishment, for using Jet I am going to need to dance naked for 10 minutes, for losing him I am going to have to add an extra 20 minutes of naked dancing to this dare. On the bright side, I bet I will be able to give a killer lap dance after it is over.
Next I will get dressed and go into the garden where I will fill my bra and knickers with stones, I'll keep them in there for 20ish minutes.
Finally, due to me using Toaster, I will have to have a cold bath where I will scrub every inch of my body with a very uncomfortable lufa which will undoubtedly leave my naked body stinging afterwards.

As a final punishment for losing my 3 Pokemon in this fight I will deliver spanks onto myself equal to their combined levels, which is 168.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-14-2020, 11:29 AM   #33
LPV
getDare Saint

Congrats on being champion! I think there should be a rematch!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 12:03 PM   #34
Kah
Account Banned

Today me mourn the loss of 3 of our dearest friends. Zeus, Mr Punchy, and Jet. 3 very powerful members of the team who fought hard and true in order to win the Pokemon League and grant us the title of Champion. There is still one fight left against our rival, and despite losing our strongest fighters, I know their spirits will be with us in this final fight.

<3 Kah
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jet.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	9241   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mt Punchy.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	9242   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zeus.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	9243  

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #35
Kah
Account Banned

The Final Battle is over. And it was easier than I had guessed it would be.

I used a combination of Wingspan and Toaster to defeat my rival, I was doing really well until he Mega Evolved his Blaziken and killed Toaster, really not looking forward to that punishment. I finished off the rest of his team with Wingspan.

DARES:
My final dares for this challenge.
Firstly I will peg my nipples for 10 minutes, they have been so abused today that I am writing this topless because they are so sensitive.
Finally, for using and losing Toaster, I will have another cold bath, but instead of using an itchy lufa I will scrub my body clean with ice cubes. It's gonna be awful.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-15-2020, 07:51 AM   #36
Kah
Account Banned

Okay, yesterday was literal torture on my nipples, they are still so painfully sensitive that I am still topless since last night. I put on a towel to go have a shower this morning, and the feeling of the fabric on my nipples stung like an electric shock. I might have to remain topless for a while.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-16-2020, 12:19 AM   #37
krypton

I'm really enjoying reading your Pokeman odyssey!
Old 04-20-2020, 05:32 AM   #38
Subboyj
getDare Sweetheart

Congrats on beating the game! Hope you enjoyed playing through it and that you do this with more games in the future

Likes/dislikes/limits -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88898
PM dares -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=288266
Toys -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88100
My rules -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91110

My sissy name is Jasmin
Please add to my calendar -> https://teamup.com/ksqnn6trv6rdrjxqzs
Subboyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk