Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-08-2020, 09:33 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Nuzlocke game journal

Hiya, so this thread is to document my Nulocke journey in Alpha Sapphire, I will be completing dares for specific situations, like when I lose a pokemon or fail to catch one. I'll be reporting on the tasks I complete in this thread.

Starting the game I took my first pokemon, Treeko, and named him 'Mori.'

After getting my pokeballs I caught a Poochiena and named him "Mr Woof Woof'

In the next area I caught a Zigzagoon and named him 'Fetch'

Then I caught a Wingull and named her "Deep Throat"

My final catch was a Silcoon named "Thot"

I wanted to keep playing, but my sir has some tasks for me, so I might have more to report on in my next update.

Current status:
Treeko/Mori: LVL 12
Poochyena/Mr Woof Woof: LVL 2
Zigzagoon/Fetch: LVL 3
Wingull/Deep Throat: LVL 3
Silcoon/Thot: LVL 7

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-08-2020, 02:24 PM   #2
Kah
Account Banned

Play session 2:

Making it to the town with the first gym I traveled North to train up my Mori until he evolved into Grovile. While doing this I caught a Taillow in the grass and named her "Wingspan" and ventured to the nearby cave to catch a Whismur I named "Extasy." During this training "Thot" evolved into a Beautifly.

With my now evolved Mori I went to the first gym and faced Roxanne, using only Mori I sweeped her team and got an easy victory. Then came time for my dare.

The system I am currently working with is each pokemon is assigned a dare, when I use them in a gym I must perform that dare. Mori has it so I must perform 50 bare ass spanks after use in a gym. So I grabbed my hairbrush and lowered my trousers and bent over my bed until all 50 spanks were complete.

Continuing on with the journey I got on the boat towards the second gym, going into the nearby cave I met an Abra that I was so happy to see. I thew my only Great Ball at it, but it escaped and ran away, leaving me with a failed capture and adding 1 day of denial.

I'm going to train a little more, hoping to get Mori to Level 20 before I challenge the gym leader as his Makuhita has given me trouble in the past.

Current Status:
Grovile/Mori - LVL 17
Beautifly/Thot - LVL 12
Zigzagoon/Fetch - LVL 11
Wingull/Deep Throat - LVL 11
Poochyena/Mr Woof Woof - LVL 11
Taillow/Wingspan - LVL 13

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-08-2020, 05:39 PM   #3
Foo_Boy_Ben

Actually love this, love to see more for his task/dare.
Don't suppose you or LPV would tell me that the full task is, I'd love to give it a try myself while we're stuck in quarantine.

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:58 PM   #4
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Oh thats a nice dare :-)
Can we bring in our ideas?

I have played for a lot of years the red Version.
Charizard was my favourit ;-)

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:01 AM   #5
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Boy_Ben View Post
Actually love this, love to see more for his task/dare.
Don't suppose you or LPV would tell me that the full task is, I'd love to give it a try myself while we're stuck in quarantine.
LVP has nothing to do with this game, it's my own challenge to keep myself entertained.

I'm sorta making it up as I go on.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 04:02 AM   #6
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate View Post
Oh thats a nice dare :-)
Can we bring in our ideas?

I have played for a lot of years the red Version.
Charizard was my favourit ;-)
Yes please suggest dares to link to my pokemon, I'm running out of ideas. I have a blog post with all of the ones I have so far.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 04:05 AM   #7
Kah
Account Banned

Mini update

I managed to train up my team a little, Mori hit Level 20 and Wingspan got Level 19. I beat the second gym easily with Wingspan, and played for the next 10 minutes with my nipples pegged.

While I was in Slateport and was battling team Aqua I got too greedy with Mori and lost him to an Aqua Jet. My starter is now dead and my punishment for losing him is 100 bare ass spanks. I'll be doing that now and will then return to the game.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 05:04 AM   #8
Kah
Account Banned

As a follow on from the last post, this current play session has had me beating the 2nd gym, I have also caught a new team member, Electrike one of my favourites, I named him "Zeus".

Sadly Mori has died and I have punished myself for it with 100 bare ass spanks with my hair brush.

This current play session has ended with me facing my rival again, and I completely destroyed him with Wingspan.

I also evolved several members of my team during this play session.

Current team status:
Swellow/Wingspan - LVL 24
Electrike/Zeus - LVL 16
Beautifly/Thot - LVL 19
Wungull/Deep Throat - LVL 19
Mightyena/Mr Woof Woof - LVL 19
Zigzagoon/Fetch - LVL 19

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post:
Old 04-09-2020, 10:38 AM   #9
Foo_Boy_Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah View Post
LVP has nothing to do with this game, it's my own challenge to keep myself entertained.

I'm sorta making it up as I go on.

<3 Kah
Ooh yeah, I noticed your other thread asking for dares after I posted. If you manage to come up with a full set of rules for the challenge would you post them?

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 03:21 PM   #10
Kah
Account Banned

This next play session was mainly about training my team, but admittedly I'm not very good at doing that.

I started off my going to the town with the 3rd gym and goes West for a new catch, I caught a Marill who I named "Bubble"

I then started training my team for the gym, it wasn't long until I realized my horrible situation of having 3 flying type pokemon in my team and 1 electric type, with a Linoon and Mightyena to fill the party. In short I had a horrible team to fight Watson with.

I chose to focus on Mr Woof Woof, to hopefully train him to the point where I could at least stand a chance against the Gym.

After a little bit of training I chose to try my luck and challenged him, I started off great with Mr Woof Woof, who beat 2 of his 3 pokemon with Bite, but then Magneton came and nearly killed my pretty puppy, so I switched into Zeus, hoping his electric typing would soften the attacks, but he too almost died in 1 hit, I then switched into Fetch, who has a high defense, and was able to survive multiple hits and fight back with Pin Missile enough to weaken it down to red health, but he too was also nearly beaten. I tried my luck by switching to my Beautifly "Thot" who died immediately. This sacrifice was enough for me to risk my strongest pokemon and bring out Wingspan, and with a single Areal Ace... didn't finish it off. It used Supersonic, confusing my beautiful bird, but he fought through it and killed that Magneton with one last Areal Ace, winning me the battle.

And now comes the onslaught of dares I had to complete after beating the gym.

Firstly, because I used Mr Woof Woof, I had to drink a bowl of water off the floor. I got my water bowl and for the fun of it I stripped naked. I got down on all fours and shocked my face into the bowl and drank until it was all empty.
Next, for using Zeus, I had to complete 20 pushups. Very easy task that I was able to start right away because I was already on the floor.
Then for Fetch I had to throw a ball and fetch it 5 times, so I took a rolled up sock and threw it to the end of my room, crawling after it I picked it up in my mouth and crawled back to where I threw it from and did this 5 times, still naked BTW.
Now came the dare and punishment for using and losing Thot. For using her I edged in front of a mirror, for losing her I then edged another 2 times while watching myself in the mirror, and finally I spanked myself once for each of her levels, 22 in total.
Finally was my dare for using Wingspan, which is to have my nipples pegged for 10 minutes, and they have been like that the whole time I have been writing this update, with only 2 minutes to go, when that is done I might just watch a movie and go to sleep.

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #11
Kah
Account Banned

Here lies Mori, who lost his life from my own incompetence. I'm sorry I was not a good enough trainer to keep you alive and hope that you will forgive me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mori.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	9216  

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #12
Kah
Account Banned

Here lies Thot, a beautiful butterfly who sacrificed herself to give us the chance to take down the 3rd gym and continue our journey to becoming champion. We will continue to fight in your honor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Thot.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	9217  

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-09-2020, 03:51 PM   #13
Kah
Account Banned

Forgot to add the status of my current team.

Electrike/Zeus - LVL 22
Mightyena/Mr Woof Woof - LVL 23
Marill/Bubble - LVL 16
Swellow/Wingspan - LVL 28
Linoon/Fetch - LVL 24
Wingull/Deep Throat - LVL 21

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-10-2020, 12:27 PM   #14
Kah
Account Banned

No major events with this play session, I've just been moving through the town, training my team and adding new members.

The new team members I have captured in my game are;
Machop - Mr Punchy
Grimer - Goop
Spinda - Alcoholic
Swablu - Fluffy Cloud

I have evolved a few members of the team too,
Deep Throat evolved into Pelipper
Bubble evolved into Azumarill
Zeus evolved into Manectric

Current team status:
Manectric/Zeus - Level 26
Swablu/Fluffy Cloud - Level 16
Azumarill/Bubble - Level 23
Swellow/Wingspan - Level 32
Linoon/Fetch - Level 27
Machop/Mr Punchy - Level 19

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 04-10-2020, 01:30 PM   #15
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

When a pokemon reach a new level you must edge 1 time in front of a window
When a pokemon makes an Evolution you must orgasm in front of an window.
When you want catch a pokemon. You must give you for each pokeball that you need 5 hits with your hairbrush to your pussy.
When you can't catch ot you get 25 extra spanks.
At all dares you must be naked

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk